PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Vizard Killer
08-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Are you kidding even if itachi does not have his sharingan his speed and taijutsu will oblitarate shika why are you even discussing this fight itachi would kick his ass sharingan or no sharingan get over it.

Here is one post neji vs. post naruto with rasenshuriken.

i say the victor will be 2 for 2 naruto he became more skilled with bushinns can summon, user rasenshuriken tokill neji or just knock him near death with rasengan.

MikeyM1979
08-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Neji vs Naruto's been done.

Here's one: Post time skip Orochimaru before Sasuke killed him when he was still healthy & Sasori (as partners, the way they used to be) vs post time skip Naruto w/access to 4 tails.

Vizard Killer
08-11-2007, 01:26 PM

Here's one: Post time skip Orochimaru before Sasuke killed him when he was still healthy & Sasori (as partners, the way they used to be) vs post time skip Naruto w/access to 4 tails.

Eventually naruto because he would out last him and his chakra would become more deadlier the more he is in the state but orochmaru would fair well againset him because he did do well while he was sick.

MikeyM1979
08-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Eventually naruto because he would out last him and his chakra would become more deadlier the more he is in the state but orochmaru would fair well againset him because he did do well while he was sick.
What about Sasori? Also, you don't think Naruto would be at a disadvantage not only against Oro and Sas, but also against any other high level dangerous missing-nin/S-rank nin Orochimaru would summon? I mean, you can't just flat out kill'em with brute force.

Vengeance
08-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh. I've never cared for handicaps in fights in order for someone to gain an advantage.

Aaand, that's retarded. If he's going to have that sort of handicap, then the fight shouldn't even happen. Shikamaru simply shouldn't be fighting someone who trumps him badly if there's going to be handicaps in order for him to have ANY sort of advantage.

I don't much care for them ether but well thats what the poster wanted. Itachi & Sasuke are all about the sharingan taking that out of the fight isn't really fair which is another reason why I'd say it would go to Shikamaru. anyway I'm done.

Are you kidding even if itachi does not have his sharingan his speed and taijutsu will oblitarate shika why are you even discussing this fight itachi would kick his ass sharingan or no sharingan get over it.

Here is one post neji vs. post naruto with rasenshuriken.

i say the victor will be 2 for 2 naruto he became more skilled with bushinns can summon, user rasenshuriken tokill neji or just knock him near death with rasengan.

Taijutsu lol... Shikamaru would expand his shadow to grab Itachi if Itachi came in close. & you're failing to understand the concept of Shikamaru having a proper plan. Proper as in a plan that could beat Itachi. I don't want to argue this one anymore its stupid. Itachi has to much of a disadvantage for this fight its not even funny anymore.

Post Neji vs. Post Naruto with rasenshuriken.

Neji wins. Rotation beats rasengan & rasenshuriken. Both attacks would get knocked back & hit/kill Naruto. Neji got robed in there first fight because the manga is called Naruto. I'm not changing my mind so don't try & convince me otherwise.

Orochimaru (post & healthy) & Sasori vs. Naruto with access to 4 tails.

Orochimaru can block while Sasori poisons. Naruto doesn't think clearly in a 4 tailed state. Without getting to into it Oro/Sasi wins.

garra.
08-11-2007, 03:37 PM
naruto 4 tails kills sasori destroys all his puppets easy....oro retreats....

Sincerely garra.

Ps:Oro would retreat cuz he would run out of chakra..before naruto does...thats a well known fact...

MikeyM1979
08-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Orochimaru didn't retreat from Sasuke, what makes you think he'd retreat from Naruto?

Nexus
08-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I say the Kyuubified Naruto on this one. Naruto's just too broken (especially when he went into the form). I don't even want to think about what type of damage that jutsu he was about perform on Orochimaru could've done 0_o.

garra.
08-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Orochimaru didn't retreat from Sasuke, what makes you think he'd retreat from Naruto?

Oro didn't rtreat because he wanted to take his body...lol

Sincerely garra.

MikeyM1979
08-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Oro didn't rtreat because he wanted to take his body...lol

Sincerely garra.He also didn't retreat because he underestimated Sasuke, foolishly.

garra.
08-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Whats that have to do with anything?

Sincerely garra.

katonha
08-12-2007, 02:30 PM
He also didn't retreat because he underestimated Sasuke, foolishly.

That's what caused him to get beat.:cool:

kimnoa
08-13-2007, 12:53 PM
I cant seem to find it but how bout Pakkun vs uhm whats the summon of gai?

shadow_moon
08-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I cant seem to find it but how bout Pakkun vs uhm whats the summon of gai?

yeah that would be a one hell a funny battle.... the fast dog vs. slow turtle!!lol

i'll go for the turtle... pakkun is not fighter type-nin dog he's more on tracking though.

kimnoa
08-13-2007, 01:07 PM
pakkun will let the turtle touch his soft paw. Then that'll be the opening for him. scatch scratch...

Vengeance
08-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Turtles may be slow but once Pakkun moves in for a fatal slash on Ninkame's face or neck area Ninkame would snap at lighting speed & Pakkun would no longer have a head... Pakkun is a cute little pup but in no way can he handle Ninkame whos job is to keep Rock Lee in check. :P

Ninkame wins

Trey
08-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Alright, new batle, the summons thing isn't doing it.

Naruto Vs Hidan

Nexus
08-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I say Naruto because of his Kage Bunshin as he can wait until Hidan perform the ritual on one of Naruto's clones then Naruto will attack him with the Rasengan afterwards.

Vengeance
08-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Naruto vs. Hidan

I don't find Hidan's jutsu that impressive. Even if he managed to get Naruto's blood He still needs time to draw out the circle & do his little rant I mean chant. I would hope that Naruto would be smart enough to not let Hidan even finish the circle let alone start stabbing himself. I believe even Tenten (feel free to disagree with me) could stay back long enough to pin Hidan down with projectiles. Even if Hidan got her blood he'd still need to draw out the circle & do his chant before anything else could be done. Hidan also is an easy target while in his circle btw. Giving Naruto, Tenten or whoever he may be facing enough time to force him out of his circle. I guess what I'm trying to say is Hidan sucks ok I'm done.

Winner: Naruto

Edit: Although if whoever is fighting Hidan knows nothing about him before the fight it is possible for Hidan to get in a cut. Then while whoever he's fighting would just stand there acting dumb & waiting for Hidans next move. Then & only then can Hidan win fights.

But against someone like Naruto who rushes in recklessly doesn't think things clearly & just likes showing off his best jutsus it wouldn't work. Narutos temper wouldn't allow Hidan the time he needs to do any of his better tricks. For once Narutos shoot first ask questions later style of combat is a plus for this fight.

Kaine
08-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Hidan is underestimated from many ppl since he "died" easily if u think that he was immortal.But hidan's justu is something that few ppl can cope with.He won't have any problem to vanish naruto's clones.Naruto has only a chance to survive if he keeps dodging his attacks.If hidan land only 1 hit on him he is dead.Nruto have to use Rasenshuriken to make him unable to fight.I say hidan will win since naruto knows only 1 jutsu that can harm him.

shadow_moon
08-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Naruto vs. Hidan

the winner is naruto, for me hidan is weakest among the akatsuki members.

JustPimpin
08-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Hidan v.s. Naruto, Nice fight selection!

If Hidan got ahold of Naruto's blood, and the Kyuubi's blood ever mixed with Naruto's blood at any time, then Hidan would hurt Naruto, AND Kyuubi at the same time(I'm just saying). Now if that happens, to matter how badly Hidan hits Naruto/Kyuubi's Vital points, the Kyuubi's would get so furious, that it would FORCE Naruto to an even greater Kyuubi release then we've seen so far! My opinion ont hat fight.

Now if Kyuubi's blood isn't mixed with Naruto's blood, then the fight will still end up with Naruto winning. Naruto learned right before Hidan/Kakuzu died, how to use his Buunshin's to the fullest. Naruto would JUST have to send them to attack Hidan, even if Hidan does his little sacrifice jutsu on Naruto's Buunshin's, it wouldn't harm Naruto's real body, because they are in fact ONLY clones. Naruto would just have to devise a strategy to distract Hidan while he sneaks up from behind and hits him with a RasenShuriken. And, I'm most certain Naruto will come up with a plan, because he's a Genius like that! ;} ( I mean seriously, Naruto out smarted Kakuzu, who has been alive since the 1st Hokage, Kakuzu was smart as fuck)

blake
08-15-2007, 03:11 PM
if they were fighting for the first time hidan would win. because naruto wouldnt know what his technique is and he probably would get hit and then thats it.

Vengeance
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
if they were fighting for the first time hidan would win. because naruto wouldnt know what his technique is and he probably would get hit and then thats it.

But hidan needs to draw out a circle do his rant then start stabbing himself. Naruto being as reckless as he tends to be do you honestly think he'd give Hidan the time to even draw the circle? One little cut isn't going to stop Naruto from attacking.

Edit:

Hidan: hahaha I got your blood your done!!

Naruto:???? (Rushes in recklessly)

Hidan: ???? wait... wait... like 5 more seconds I'm almost done making my circle!!!

Naruto: Where's Sasuke!!! (Knocks Hidan out of the incomplete circle with his clones)

Hidan: no fair I said wait!!

Naruto: ??? So you don't know were Sasuke is? (The real Naruto comes from the sky & hits Hidan with Rasenshuriken)

Hidan: you jackass now I have a gaint hole in my body!! (Hidan is now immobilized)

Naruto: ??? ummm why aren't you dead yet? Anyway where's Sasuke?

Hidan: Who the **** is Sasuke?

Naruto: So you don't know were Sasuke is then? fine just die already. (Naruto hits Hidan with another Rasenshuriken this time pointed at his head. Hidan dies.)

JustPimpin
08-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Naruto learned how to use his Buunshins effectively right before Hidan and Kakuzu died.... Naruto would definetly see what Hidan was up to, and think of a plan to take Hidan down...

garra.
08-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Naruto: So you don't know were Sasuke is then? fine just die already. (Naruto hits Hidan with another Rasenshuriken this time pointed at his head. Hidan dies.)

I don't think naruto would kill an immobillized opponet....plus hidan can't die.

Sincerely garra.

Tsuna
08-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I don't think naruto would kill an immobillized opponet....plus hidan can't die.
FYI: Last I checked, Hidan can die--you just have to kill him more than once.

garra.
08-15-2007, 08:38 PM
FYI:I didn't know that so...blah....lol

You don't have anything to say about naruto not killing an imbolized opponent?

Sincerely Near.

Nexus
08-15-2007, 08:41 PM
FYI: Last I checked, Hidan can die--you just have to kill him more than once.

SugoiNaruto162, are you sure that you're not confusing Hidan with Kakuzu?

Vengeance
08-16-2007, 06:24 AM
The question is can Hidan live on without a head. The human body needs a brain to function.

nejismirk
08-16-2007, 09:32 AM
The question is can Hidan live on without a head. The human body needs a brain to function.

when asuma cut off his head, he's still pretty much capable of saying words at kakkuzu in a loud voice. and his body is different from anybody else's to begin with.

Kaine
08-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Hidan is immortal end of story.Even if u chop him in million pieces he will still come after you!!!!As he said to shikamaru i will bite u to death when u sleep!!
Hidan is stupid and naive but naruto is more stupid than him.

MikeyM1979
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Who was Hidan fighting again? Meh. If the person has half a brain, they can beat him. Immortal or not, defeated is defeated.

shadow_moon
08-16-2007, 02:07 PM
so i've read the thread "if kimimarou wasn't sick?"
how about

kimimarou vs. kabuto

kimi the winner...

JustPimpin
08-16-2007, 02:10 PM
How about Kimimaro versus one of the Akatsuki! I'm sure he could fight on equal level as one of them, right?

katonha
08-18-2007, 12:06 AM
How about Kimimaro versus one of the Akatsuki! I'm sure he could fight on equal level as one of them, right?

If Kimmimaru was to fight Hidan, it is possible that he could win if he knew what Hidan could do. You also have to remember that Kimmimaru can dodge attacks good to, so he probably wouldn't be hit by Hidan's sythe that easy.:cool:

LonelyNinja
08-18-2007, 12:23 AM
Kimimaro would definitely be good against Hidan, since if he got caught in that freaky ritual. If Hidan stabbed his chest then Kimimaro could just hit his own bone plate. Also Hidan's scythe couldn't really do much against the bone plates. And if Kimimaro went on the offensive he could chop off Hidan's limbs.

MikeyM1979
08-18-2007, 12:33 AM
Kimimaro vs Hidan? Oh my. Assuming Kimi is healthy, he'd totally have his way with Hidan. =\

I never understood why Akatsuki had a moronic, one trick pony in their organization like him. >.>

LonelyNinja
08-18-2007, 01:35 AM
I never understood why Akatsuki had a moronic, one trick pony in their organization like him. >.>

It's because he was the perfect partner for Kakuzu, remember? At least that's what I remember Kakuzu saying to the bounty collecter guy.

Anyways:

New match-up: Sai vs. Kabuto.

2krazi3
08-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Kabuto IMO, He might just do what he did to Shizune and Naruto and just hit Sai's lungs or something

Sharingan Lord
08-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Sai: ink, paint, yeah. I wonder what Kabuto'll do. :-|
Kabuto: medic. Also has some 'Oro' in him. I say Kabuto.

JustPimpin
08-18-2007, 02:35 PM

It's because they created a really cool technique and had to give it to someone. So they created Hidan and added to the number of Akatsuki members ;p

Trey
08-18-2007, 03:04 PM
ACO needs to spearhead this matchup. =]

Anyways, I don't think Hidan is fast enough to draw blood from Kimimaro.

Kaine
08-18-2007, 08:40 PM
about kabuto-sai.
Sai would end up more dead than Asuma from this battle.That little paint-boy is no match for kabuto.I don't have to say much just that he has oro's dna now is enough to chop his limps in small pieces

MikeyM1979
08-18-2007, 08:42 PM
We don't know much of what Sai can do, when he goes all out in battle. And we also know that Kabuto would need to get up close in order to do anything to him, which I doubt Sai would give him the chance to do so.

Kaine
08-18-2007, 08:46 PM
(lol u really don't say much when a character that isn't much shown is involved)
u give too much credict the abilities that Sai might have.I don't think that he has anything to show against kabuto.the guy is only for assassination purposes.

MikeyM1979
08-18-2007, 08:47 PM
(lol u really don't say much when a character that isn't much shown is involved)
u give too much credict the abilities that Sai might have.I don't think that he has anything to show against kabuto.the guy is only for assassination purposes.Too much credit to his abilities? All I said was that he wouldn't be dumb enough to go toe to toe in up close combat with someone like Kabuto, who is a medical ninja.

Kaine
08-18-2007, 08:50 PM
that is the thing i said.He must be that dump :)
lol i really don't like this character,i think kishi has regreted that he made him so he gives him less screen time than konohamaru.
Anyways i was exaggerating,he will try to keep kabuto away from him but i think his skills aren't cut for a hardcore battle that kabuto showed in the past that is the right person for it.

Vengeance
08-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Sai vs. Kabuto....

Ummm yeah... Kabuto wins...

Nexus
08-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Here's one:

- Chouji vs. Juugo

Vengeance
08-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Chouji vs. Juugo

We don't know enough about ether fighter post time skip. Does Chouji still use those pills? I don't remember him taking any. & which would be stronger drugs or the pure version of the cursed seals. If Chouji is allowed to use his drugs then I'll go with Chouji just because of what his father was able to do. Chouji should have similar abilities after 2 1/2 years of training. If Chouji can't use drugs then I'll give it to Juugo.

Kaine
08-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't know about Choujivs Juugo.
The 1 has those pills that give him tremendous power and plus he must have grown a lot
The other is the one that is the "founder" of cs.Plus he is mad like hell.
I think Juugo's killing instincts will give him the win.Chouji doesn't have them at all.

shadow_moon
08-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Chouji vs. Juugo

Juugo he is the source of cs..

Sai vs. Kabuto

kabuto, if sai was hit by kabuto he's a gonner..

MikeyM1979
08-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Chouji vs Juugo. Hmn. Again, we don't know much about Juugo to really pit him against anyone. Buut, I guess, I'll go with Juugo. He must be powerful if he's in Team Snake, while Chouji took on the weakest member of the Sound Five.

Vengeance
08-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Chouji vs Juugo. Hmn. Again, we don't know much about Juugo to really pit him against anyone. Buut, I guess, I'll go with Juugo. He must be powerful if he's in Team Snake, while Chouji took on the weakest member of the Sound Five.

Yes but Chouji was able to destroy Jirobo pretty much effortlessly after Chouji took his 3rd pill. I'll agree that Jirobo was the weakest of the sound four in terms of overall fighting ability. But in terms of brute strength he most likely had the edge when compared to the others. Chouji & Jirobo were pared to fight because both people were considered physically strong when compared to the others in there respective groups. Anyway what I’m getting at is Chouji’s 3rd pill was enough to give him a clear advantage over Jirobo in CS2. Chouji has had 2 ½ years to get stronger & prefect his fighting style. Combine this with his pills & Chouji will definitely be a force to be reckoned with when fighting brawler types like Juugo. Anyway like people have been saying we don't know enough about Juugo yet besides his keki genki is the originator of Orochimaru's curse seals. But that doesn’t mean he’ll automatically have the strongest transformations when compared to other CS users. Its pretty much clear that both Sasuke & Kimimaro are far stronger then Juugo is sense both people can contain Juugo without getting injured.

cyc
08-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Sai vs Kabuto - Come on... Kabuto hands down I think. We havent seen Sai really fight but nah... I dont think he's on Kabuto's level right now.

Juugo vs Chouji - Cant reallly say since we havent seen Juugo fight, and Chouji didn't do that much when he did fight after the timeskip. I''ll give ithe orginal CS killer the edge over the pill poppin fatty

Vengeance
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Sai vs Kabuto - Come on... Kabuto hands down I think. We havent seen Sai really fight but nah... I dont think he's on Kabuto's level right now.

Juugo vs Chouji - Cant reallly say since we havent seen Juugo fight, and Chouji didn't do that much when he did fight after the timeskip. I''ll give ithe orginal CS killer the edge over the pill poppin fatty

LoL @ pill poppin fatty yeah Chouji is a junky

Tsukuyomi
08-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Actually tayuya was the weakest she jirobu was the second weakest.

I say juugo hands down choji is a useless shinobi juugo is a freak with cs2 he won't give choji anytime to rest and take a pill he will just kill him.

Kabuto vs said i will give it to sai the kid kills s ranked criminals as part of a mission you saw the hand book of whom he killed all s ranked criminals kabuto would lose. Besides stop baseing your opinons off tsunade thing she was not even fighting back kabuto used her weakenss if those 2 fought now she would decimate him she would have killed him then had he not used blood.

But here is a really good one. Rock lee vs hidan rmember no shika involved and lee does not know of hidan's abilty and vice versa.

I say hidan once he hooks lee with his shit lee is done for.

truavenger4116
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM
choji and juugo are most likely a great deal of power apart even with choji's special food pills and as for sai and kabuto its difficult to say if they both had no information on each others techniques it would be a good fight tho.

Vengeance
08-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Kabuto vs said i will give it to sai the kid kills s ranked criminals as part of a mission you saw the hand book of whom he killed all s ranked criminals kabuto would lose. Besides stop baseing your opinons off tsunade thing she was not even fighting back kabuto used her weakenss if those 2 fought now she would decimate him she would have killed him then had he not used blood.

Tsunade did fight back the first half of the fight & was losing until Jiraiya came. Kabuto wasn't even trying to kill her & still pwned her ass. He only cut his hand after Jiraiya showed up. Kabuto could have easily killed her if he was allowed to.

PS: If they fought now Kabuto would still own her. He wouldn't be held back because of Orochimaru & could kill her by simply touching her neck. Also he has that whole Orochimaru's cells thing going for him now. The reason he used chakra scalpels was to immobilize her. He has shown skill in genjutsu, earth style ninjutsu & most likely has other tricks that have yet to be reveled. While Tsunade has average at best Taijutsu skills with superhuman strength who happens to know medical ninjutsu. Both have some form of high speed regeneration.

Tsukuyomi
08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Tsunade did fight back the first half of the fight & was losing until Jiraiya came. Kabuto wasn't even trying to kill her & still pwned her ass.

wrong she paralyzed the loser he did one of his so called strongest jutsu and she still moved and fought then right before she was about to punch him to the other world he cut himself then she froze up if she fought him now she would scold his ass no point in arguing.

Vengeance
08-23-2007, 10:38 PM
wrong she paralyzed the loser he did one of his so called strongest jutsu and she still moved and fought then right before she was about to punch him to the other world he cut himself then she froze up if she fought him now she would scold his ass no point in arguing.

Your a fool he taped her chest & she fell to the ground you call that his strongest jutsu? She caught him off guard because he stopped to fix his glasses. Kabuto was overconfident. Had he simply continued to strike her like in the neck perhaps Tsunade would have died. Tsunade was badly injured after Kabutos attack & had to stop fighting in order to heal while Kabuto was able to quickly figure out her jutsu. Showing his superior intelligence when compared to allot of other people in this manga. Once Kabuto recovered he went on the attack while Tsunade was still healing herself. The look in Tsunades face is a look of fear. What happens next? Jiraiya shows up. In the following chapter (165) is when Kabuto cut his hand which was after Jiraiya showed up.

KoNg
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Sai vs. Kabuto

Wow, you guys are really putting him down, and if he had assination skills, wouldn't that give Sai an edge since he is a mid/long range fighter, and I don't think Kabuto has Rock Lee speed to catch him sooo I have to go with Sai.

But other than that. Suigetsu vs. Zabuza
I know I know people would go with Sui, but think about it, Zabuza has ALOT more control over his little knife than Sui does and probably stronger jutsus also making Zabuza a mid/short range fighter. But Suigetsu has the strength thingy he can do..pretty nice right? But I don't really know what he can do so you guys can decide the rest. But don't put Zabuza down because he was beat down by 3 genin and a jounin, but only because of sharingan, (who wouldn't die from it?) and he probably lost his will to fight because of Haku dead, (R.I.P). So who would win? The wanna-be swordman..or the sword devil himself?

Tsukuyomi
08-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Sai vs. Kabuto

Wow, you guys are really putting him down, and if he had assination skills, wouldn't that give Sai an edge since he is a mid/long range fighter, and I don't think Kabuto has Rock Lee speed to catch him sooo I have to go with Sai.

But other than that. Suigetsu vs. Zabuza
I know I know people would go with Sui, but think about it, Zabuza has ALOT more control over his little knife than Sui does and probably stronger jutsus also making Zabuza a mid/short range fighter. But Suigetsu has the strength thingy he can do..pretty nice right? But I don't really know what he can do so you guys can decide the rest. But don't put Zabuza down because he was beat down by 3 genin and a jounin, but only because of sharingan, (who wouldn't die from it?) and he probably lost his will to fight because of Haku dead, (R.I.P). So who would win? The wanna-be swordman..or the sword devil himself?

suigetsu is zabuza's prodigy he learned from zabuza so yes he surpassed him but kisame will rip him apart sui has no chance againest kisame.

MikeyM1979
08-23-2007, 11:33 PM
suigetsu is zabuza's prodigy he learned from zabuza so yes he surpassed him but kisame will rip him apart sui has no chance againest kisame.
But, you don't know much of what Suigetsu can do. How can you say that? We do know some things about Kisame, though, that would lead some of us to believe that Suigetsu can actually take on Kisame. Based on things we know and things we've seen. Not just because Suigetsu is on Sasuke's team, are we gonna just say he has no chance. :p

Tsukuyomi
08-23-2007, 11:41 PM
But, you don't know much of what Suigetsu can do. How can you say that? We do know some things about Kisame, though, that would lead some of us to believe that Suigetsu can actually take on Kisame. Based on things we know and things we've seen. Not just because Suigetsu is on Sasuke's team, are we gonna just say he has no chance. :p

Come on mikey sasuke is using them he couldn't care less about them frankkley why should he,sasuke is a genius and well they are his bitches litarlly.

Besides suigestu has a low stamina as shown in the manga and kisame well might have more than naruto.

and sui can barely contol the samahada while kisame has no problem.

MikeyM1979
08-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Come on mikey sasuke is using them he couldn't care less about them frankkley why should he,sasuke is a genius and well they are his bitches litarlly.

Besides suigestu has a low stamina as shown in the manga and kisame well might have more than naruto.

and sui can barely contol the samahada while kisame has no problem.That doesn't really prove or imply that Suigetsu can't go head to head successfully against Kisame.

Vengeance
08-24-2007, 02:24 AM
Suigetsu vs. Zabuza

We did this one not to long ago so I'll simply say this. Which one has Zabuza's sword lol

Kaine
08-24-2007, 05:44 AM
This isn't a vs it is a "i will kick your ass no matter what u do" fight.
Zabuza is dead he couldn't keep up with kakashi.Suigetsu is on team hebi that leader is sasuke i am sure he has a very good reason to pick him.

truavenger4116
08-24-2007, 07:35 AM
but without knowing any of sui's abilities how can you say he can go head to head wit zabuza let alone kisame.

cyc
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Suigetsu vs. Zabuza

We did this one not to long ago so I'll simply say this. Which one has Zabuza's sword lol

Lol had to laugh at that

but back to the argument u cant really judge a winner between suigetsu and Kisame. suigetsu hasnt fought at all lol so everything everyone is bringing up is kinda null and void. for suigetsu vs zabuza id just assume suigetsu would win cuz im pretty sure the pupil has surpassed the master now generally thats how things work but then again u dont know...

truavenger4116
08-24-2007, 01:47 PM
pein against jiraiya.....?
shizune against kakashi.....?

shadow_moon
08-24-2007, 01:54 PM
shizune against kakashi.....?

shizune will die instantly..

Vengeance
08-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Pein vs. Jiraiya

Pein is going to win. I have nothing to base this on but I think he'll be the death of Jiraiya.

Shizune vs. Kakashi

She didn't do to well against Kabuto so I'll say Kakashi would pwn the shit out of her. I always thought Anko was better then her anyway.

How about Anko vs. Shizune

One was an apprentice of Orochimaru while the other was an apprentice of Tsunade. I think Anko did a better job against Orochimaru then Shizune did against Kabuto. Sense Kabuto is Orochimarus personal b***h I'll go with Anko.

MikeyM1979
08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Pein vs Jiraiya = no comment, since we haven't seen what he can do in a fight.

Shizune vs Kakashi = Kakashi. Easily. While it is cool that she specializes in poisons and is a medical ninja, that's really all she's ever shown. Kakashi should be able to escape from her poison based traps with his speed, and assuming she has taijutsu strikes similar to what Kabuto shows, Kakashi's Sharingan would make short work of that aspect of hers.

Anko vs Shizune = Shizune. I know Anko is a special Jounin, but we've never seen why. Being one of Orochimaru's test subjects doesn't mean much to me unless they show what they can do at least once. All she's shown is 1 or 2 snake jutsus, and get weakened from the cursed seal. I'd like to think Shizune could handle her. Now, if Anko released the seal, then Shizune is screwed.

katonha
08-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Jiraiya vs Pain: We don't know what either of them can do completely.

Kakashi vs Shizune: Kakashi has way more experience and has the Sharingan to back him up. Shizune may be real good and an medical ninja, but when it comes to Kakashi, he would have the upper hand because of his powerful jutus.

Anko vs Shizune: Like you guys said, Anko was an apprentice of Oro's along with being more experienced again. I really don't know completely about this one because we don't know all of what Anko can do. My guess would lean toward Anko because of her suicide jutsu.:cool:

garra.
08-24-2007, 09:21 PM
What about,naruto vs dosu..

This is the naruto that fought kiba okay vs dosu from the sound 3 that fought rock lee...

Who do u think will win?

I think dosu...because naruto would fall right into dosu's sound trap and at that time he didn't know how to tap into the foxs power.

Sincerely Garra.

MikeyM1979
08-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Naruto would win. Kyuubi when hurt + plot protection = win.

Tsukuyomi
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
yondaime's child the great naruto would whoop a low class ninja up.

garra.
08-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Naruto would win. Kyuubi when hurt + plot protection = win.

WTF DID I JUST SAY!

I said that it was the naruto that fought KIBA!

So he dosn't know how to control his demon fox yet!

Besides when he was getting beat by kiba he didn't go crazy and stuff..

Also rock lee passed out when he got hit by that sound blast..thing...same would happen to naruto...atomatic win.

Jeez....Sincerely Garra.

Vengeance
08-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Naruto(when he fought Kiba) vs Dosu

Ok people you guys are seriously under estimating Dosu. This version of Naruto sucks balls. He won because he farted for crying out loud talk about plot protection. Is he going to fart on Dosu too? The sound ninja were pretty strong to go up against Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, & Chouji. They didn't even retreat when Neji & Tenten came. Dosu never fought Sasuke his team was down & felt it best to retreat because of the overwhelming odds against him at that point.

Winner: Dosu

garra.
08-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Naruto(when he fought Kiba) vs Dosu

Ok people you guys are seriously under estimating Dosu. This version of Naruto sucks balls. He won because he farted for crying out loud talk about plot protection. Is he going to fart on Dosu too? The sound ninja were pretty strong to go up against Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, & Chouji. They didn't even retreat when Neji & Tenten came. Dosu never fought Sasuke his team was down & felt it best to retreat because of the overwhelming odds against him at that point.

Winner: Dosu

Thats what i'm talking about....\

So what about....sasuke vs neji..both after time skip...

Sincerely,garra.

Vengeance
08-24-2007, 11:42 PM
sasuke vs neji

I like Neji damnit lol...

Sasuke's sharingan can cancel out the advantage of Neji's Baikugan. Both abilities have a way to predict ones moments. So the question in terms of Taijutsu would be based on speed which Sasuke wins in that department. However Neji doesn't need to hit directly to cause damage & has Rotation. Can Sasuke's Chidori brake threw Neji's rotation? I highly doubt it. Does Sasuke have some sort of way to prevent Neji from using rotation? My best guess would be genjutsu but would it work on a Huga. Sasuke can also be considered a mid-ranged fighter with the amount of jutsu he can cast. So I guess the question would be in this case does Sasuke have more chakra then Neji to out last Neji constantly using Rotation to block attacks? Again the edge for chakra supply goes to Sasuke. At the end of the day Sasuke is clearly at Kage level while Neji is a Jonin. Its debatable weather or not you can consider Neji a Kage level shinobi (referring to wether or not he can take down Tsunade which I think both of these people can).

Winner: Sasuke; sorry Neji

KoNg
08-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Hmm, pretty nice, but now how about Deidara vs. Kakashi, because after seeing Deidara at full extent, it looks like he could kill anyone if he wanted too. Unless they had uber luck like Sasuke (R.I.P Manda).

Nexus
08-25-2007, 01:57 AM
I say that Kakashi would win because he can fight at any range, has an encyclopedia amount of jutsus that have purposes and the MS which could just phase even Deidara's strongest jutsu to another dimension.

Vengeance
08-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Deidara vs. Kakashi

Well Sasuke wasn't lucky besides maybe his escape anyway this fight is about Kakashi.

In terms of self destruction Kakashi can beat it by simply using his MK jutsu. He did it before to save everyone from Deidara's explosion. The thing is that Kakashi needs time to charge his eye. Now can he do this while avoiding Deidaras other attacks & survive long enough to have his eye charged with his limited chakra supply? Kakashi would need to save his MK jutsu until he's sure he can finish Deidara with it. Which should mean he'd only be able to use it once in this fight. He'd need to conserve his chakra to block & avoid Deidara's bombs while he charges his eye. Kakashi can hide under ground if needed, create shadow clones to confuse Deidara & his bombs, He can also use Raikiri/Chidori. However the most I can remember him doing with Raikiri/Chidori was using it with both hands. Kakashi has never created Chidori needles nore Chidori Nagashi. Which limits his use of using lighting element to block attacks When compared to Sasuke. Kakashi also can't summon snakes to block attacks for him. However also taking into consideration that Kakashi was originally a lighting user & knows 1000 jutsu its very much possible that he'll have some sort of lighting based ninjutsu thats radial. The first time I did this fight I gave it to Kakashi this time I'm changing my mind & giving it to Deidara. Simply because Kakashi needs to charge his eye & is known for having a limited charka supply. Though I do see how he can win this one as well its not impossible for him. It depends on how the fight plays out really.

Winner: Deidara

katonha
08-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Deidara vs. Kakashi

Well Sasuke wasn't lucky besides maybe his escape anyway this fight is about Kakashi.

In terms of self destruction Kakashi can beat it by simply using his MK jutsu. He did it before to save everyone from Deidara's explosion. The thing is that Kakashi needs time to charge his eye. Now can he do this while avoiding Deidaras other attacks & survive long enough to have his eye charged with his limited chakra supply? Kakashi would need to save his MK jutsu until he's sure he can finish Deidara with it. Which should mean he'd only be able to use it once in this fight. He'd need to conserve his chakra to block & avoid Deidara's bombs while he charges his eye. Kakashi can hide under ground if needed, create shadow clones to confuse Deidara & his bombs, He can also use Raikiri/Chidori. However the most I can remember him doing with Raikiri/Chidori was using it with both hands. Kakashi has never created Chidori needles nore Chidori Nagashi. Which limits his use of using lighting element to block attacks When compared to Sasuke. Kakashi also can't summon snakes to block attacks for him. However also taking into consideration that Kakashi was originally a lighting user & knows 1000 jutsu its very much possible that he'll have some sort of lighting based ninjutsu thats radial. The first time I did this fight I gave it to Kakashi this time I'm changing my mind & giving it to Deidara. Simply because Kakashi needs to charge his eye & is known for having a limited charka supply. Though I do see how he can win this one as well its not impossible for him. It depends on how the fight plays out really.

Winner: Deidara

I agree with you. Kakashi does have his MS and is the original creator of Chidori/Raikiri, but he has to low of chkra to keep up with Deidara. If you look at the fight between Sasuke and Deidara, you will see that Sasuke had to use a ton of Chidori along with his Sharingan and genjutsus. Like you said, we haven't seen Kakashi use any variations of Chidori/Raikiri, plus i don't think that he would have enough chakra to last long enough for him to figure out Deidrara's weakness. Kakashi may know over 1000 jutsus, but he will need that Chakra for Raikiris and MS(which i doubt he will have enough for). There is also the fact that Deidara is a long range fighter who could just stay high in the sky. Sasuke was the perfect person to beat Deidara, but Kakashi doesn't have everything that is needed to beat Deidara.

Winner: Deidara:cool:

MikeyM1979
08-25-2007, 03:36 PM
I have one, which I've done before, but I thought of a few scenes.

All post time skip.

Kakashi vs Sasuke & Naruto.

Now, all three have intent to kill. Neither will hold back.

I say Kakashi will win. The only thing I can imagine right now is him quickly summoning his dogs, and pull a Zabuza on either Sasuke or Naruto, where they all bite onto one of them and hold him down. He then needs to be fast and Raikiri someones ass. This is the tricky part. Who will it be? I'm sure Naruto would jump in place to save Sasuke, so he'd end up taking a full Raikiri and be dead. Oooorrrr, Naruto is the one being held down, and, I doubt Sasuke would jump in, so either way, Naruto ends up being killed. I don't think Naruto is fast enough to escape the dogs. Then Kakashi would have to deal with Sasuke.....

Tsukuyomi
08-25-2007, 03:43 PM
^ i like kakashi but these to boys will tear him apart sasuke will lay down the speed while naruto lay's down the power but it will be a very close one i mean he is a candidate for a kage.

MikeyM1979
08-25-2007, 03:45 PM
^ i like kakashi but these to boys will tear him apart sasuke will lay down the speed while naruto lay's down the power but it will be a very close one i mean he is a candidate for a kage.
That's it? o_O

Jeeze. :(

And here I thought the Zabuza method would kill off at least one of them.

Naruto *timeskip*
08-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto, all timeskip . . .

I'd have to say Sasuke and Naruto would definitely win. Sure Kakashi has like a whole encyclopedia of jutsus, but Naruto and Sasuke were trained under one of the legendary Sannin each. Plus, I don't think the same thing Kakashi pulled on Zabuza would work so great with these two, i mean Sasuke would probably see it coming and get outta the way and Naruto might pull a shadow clone. But even if it did work you shouldn't underestimate Naruto, or Sasuke. Naruto has the demon fox and Sasuke w/ the curse mark and Sharingan. And Kakashi has one Sharingan . . . Sure he has many justsu, but he couldn't use them all because he would run out of chakra while his stamina goes down by trying to maintain his sharingan . . . he would be at his limit . .

Vengeance
08-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto; all post timeskip; all with the intent to kill :)

In terms of speed I feel Kakashi & Sasuke would be pretty equal. Naruto would be the slowest unless he taps into the nine tails chakra.

Taijutsu skills Kakashi should have the advantage based of his age & experience. Sasuke would be a close second & Naruto would be
last.

Genjutsu ability would go to Sasuke. Kakashi being second & Naruto last with no genjutsu skills to begin with.

Better overall Sharingan ability. Sasuke beats Kakashi in this department. Kakashi's sharingan drains his chakra because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. Sasuke has two eyes that he can use while Kakashi has only one limiting Kakashi's peripheral vision.

Most powerful Jutsu would go to Kakashi with his MK ability. Though Kakashi needs time to charge his eye in order to use it. Second would be Naruto with his Rasenshuriken. However this jutsu is only a close ranged attack. Sasuke would be last from what we've seen. As for which jutsu is his most powerful we haven't seen it yet. So right now it goes to his Chidori & its variations.

Overall jutsu
1. Sasuke has shown fire, lighting, weapons sealing, CS transformations & snake summoning. Sasuke has also absorbed Orochimaru's abilities which include a healing factor.

2. Kakashi has 1000 jutsu which include earth, water, fire, lighting, shadow clones, replacement, curse sealing, up to 3 gates, & dog summoning based jutsu. However Kakashi has a limited chakra supply so he can't use all these jutsu in one fight.

3. Naruto has shadow clones, rasengan & it's variations, replacement, weapons sealing, toad summoning & wind manipulation. Naruto's wind manipulation was strong enough to split a waterfall in half which makes it useful in battle. Naruto also has kyubi chakra.

The Fight
I don't see Kakashi winning the fight. Naruto can create clones to confuse Kakashi's ninja hounds. Sasuke would sense the dogs & be able to predict the attacks then simply dodge or kill the dogs using snakes. Now that the dogs are dead Kakashi needs to start charging his eye for his MK. Would Sasuke & Naruto allow Kakashi the time he needs to do this? I think not. Sasuke can sense if Kakashi is underground then force him from hiding using Chidori with his sword. Kakashi jumps out & Naruto sends his clones after him. As Kakashi gets distracted by Naruto's clones Sasuke launches some snakes & charges at Kakashi. Kakashi wouldn't be able to handle this much pressure & would lose the fight.

Winner: Naruto & Sasuke

katonha
08-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto; all post timeskip; all with the intent to kill :)

In terms of speed I feel Kakashi & Sasuke would be pretty equal. Naruto would be the slowest unless he taps into the nine tails chakra.

Taijutsu skills Kakashi should have the advantage based of his age & experience. Sasuke would be a close second & Naruto would be
last.

Genjutsu ability would go to Sasuke. Kakashi being second & Naruto last with no genjutsu skills to begin with.

Better overall Sharingan ability. Sasuke beats Kakashi in this department. Kakashi's sharingan drains his chakra because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. Sasuke has two eyes that he can use while Kakashi has only one limiting Kakashi's peripheral vision.

Most powerful Jutsu would go to Kakashi with his MK ability. Though Kakashi needs time to charge his eye in order to use it. Second would be Naruto with his Rasenshuriken. However this jutsu is only a close ranged attack. Sasuke would be last from what we've seen. As for which jutsu is his most powerful we haven't seen it yet. So right now it goes to his Chidori & its variations.

Overall jutsu
1. Sasuke has shown fire, lighting, weapons sealing, CS transformations & snake summoning. Sasuke has also absorbed Orochimaru's abilities which include a healing factor.

2. Kakashi has 1000 jutsu which include earth, water, fire, lighting, shadow clones, replacement, curse sealing, up to 3 gates, & dog summoning based jutsu. However Kakashi has a limited chakra supply so he can't use all these jutsu in one fight.

3. Naruto has shadow clones, rasengan & it's variations, replacement, weapons sealing, toad summoning & wind manipulation. Naruto's wind manipulation was strong enough to split a waterfall in half which makes it useful in battle. Naruto also has kyubi chakra.

The Fight
I don't see Kakashi winning the fight. Naruto can create clones to confuse Kakashi's ninja hounds. Sasuke would sense the dogs & be able to predict the attacks then simply dodge or kill the dogs using snakes. Now that the dogs are dead Kakashi needs to start charging his eye for his MK. Would Sasuke & Naruto allow Kakashi the time he needs to do this? I think not. Sasuke can sense if Kakashi is underground then force him from hiding using Chidori with his sword. Kakashi jumps out & Naruto sends his clones after him. As Kakashi gets distracted by Naruto's clones Sasuke launches some snakes & charges at Kakashi. Kakashi wouldn't be able to handle this much pressure & would lose the fight.

Winner: Naruto & Sasuke

To tell the truth, i honestly think that Sasuke could take Kakashi by his self. He has the Variations of Chidori which we haven't seen from Kakashi. Sasuke has a lot more chakra if you ask me, not to mention his Curse seal. I don't know if they are equal in speed either. And in terms of the MS, i doubt Sasuke would let him charge it. And With Naruto, his chakra and his Rasenshuriken are just powerful. Kakashi may know over 1000 jutsu, but that doesn't mean that they are all usefull.

Winner: Sasuke and Naruto.:cool:

cyc
08-26-2007, 07:14 PM
lol ok i wont take thiry minutes to say this... its obvious naruto/sasuke would beat kakashi after the timeskip.sasuke could probably take kakashi by himself... and naruto isnt exactly garbage as well as having the kyuubi so.... yeah

brandoi
08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Naruto vs Gaara. post timeskip

Would it be the same outcome as their fight in the first part? Would it change? Would they kill each other?

MikeyM1979
08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Post time skip, Naruto would win, but he'd have an easier time, since Gaara no longer has Shukaku. Gaara's sand is still dangerous to base Naruto, so I do think he'd have to go at least one tail in order to be able to outrun/dodge his sand.

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Post time skip, Naruto would win, but he'd have an easier time, since Gaara no longer has Shukaku. Gaara's sand is still dangerous to base Naruto, so I do think he'd have to go at least one tail in order to be able to outrun/dodge his sand.

nope he didn't need a tail before he won't now his speed with a drop of kyuubi is enough and i agree naruto beat a fucking bijju with gamabuntan of course he can beat garra again.

How about orochimaru 100% all jutsu useable vs sasuke

MikeyM1979
08-26-2007, 08:33 PM
nope he didn't need a tail before he won't now his speed with a drop of kyuubi is enough and i agree naruto beat a fucking bijju with gamabuntan of course he can beat garra again.

How about orochimaru 100% all jutsu useable vs sasukeOro vs Sasuke's been done. Everyone vs Sasuke's been done lol

Oh, and I kind of disagree. I think he'd need 1 tail to beat post time skip Gaara, or rather, he'd need it to get around his sand. Naruto's never shown to be speedy with just a drop of Kyuubi's power, not speedy like Gaara's sand.

I have another one....post time skip Neji vs Asuma & Kurenai.

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:34 PM
^asuma and kurenai 100% she will use that tree gnejutsu and kill him he won't know what she is doind and he will be caught and he has no genjutsu counter like itachi.

Shrike
08-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Naruto vs Gaara post TS = Naruto
He defeated him before, he can do it again. He wouldn't even need Kyuubi. His Bunshins number in hundreds now.

Orochiaru vs Sasuke as he is now = Sasuke
Sharingan is too much of an advantage. Orochimaru cannot win against one of the strongest Sharingan users ever.

Oh, and I am betting Asuma and Kurenai for the win against Neji.

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Naruto vs Gaara post TS = Naruto
He defeated him before, he can do it again. He wouldn't even need Kyuubi. His Bunshins number in hundreds now.

Orochiaru vs Sasuke as he is now = Sasuke
Sharingan is too much of an advantage. Orochimaru cannot win against one of the strongest Sharingan users ever.

sure he can with his jutsu at use and intent to kill all he does is summon th 4th.

Shrike
08-26-2007, 08:38 PM
sure he can with his jutsu at use and intent to kill all he does is summon th 4th.

Nope.
He has the jutsu, but he wouldn't have time to even complete the seals before he is caught in a genjutsu. It has been shown that Orochimaru cannot resist Sharingans power. At least, not the power of the Sharingan at that level. I guess that is why he wanted it so much.

MikeyM1979
08-26-2007, 08:41 PM
You assume Sasuke would just stand there and let Orochimaru do that? :p

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Nope.
He has the jutsu, but he wouldn't have time to even complete the seals before he is caught in a genjutsu. It has been shown that Orochimaru cannot resist Sharingans power. At least, not the power of the Sharingan at that level. I guess that is why he wanted it so much.

oro can dispell genjutsu lol naruto can do it, remember he doesn't want sasuke's body in this case and he has all his jutsu at use and that jutsu only requires one hand sign similaer to what kakashi uses to charge mks so he can easily do that.

He took on 4 tails of naruto when he was sick sasuke wouldn't do that becausue oro himself said sasuke would not be able to handle 3 tails and naruto kept getting stronger with every minute and every blast yet he kept fighting.

All oro would need is summon the 3 or the 4th and that's the end of sasuke, he can break genjutsu he knows how to ,and he can heal himself with whiter snakes as he did when naruto made a hole through him his speed is great without a doubt cause he taught sasuke and look what happened.

Ssuke is strong but no match for oro at 100% becasue like i said 4 tails of naruto he fought sasuke wouldn't be able to handle 3.

@mikey discussion yesterday.

MikeyM1979
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
oro can dispell genjutsu lol
Yeah, but he didn't do it against either Sasuke nor Itachi. He didn't have to dispell the genjutsu then try and kill them, but he could have just dispelled them anyway, instead of staying in it.

Don't worry, I'm just instigating. :D

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah, but he didn't do it against either Sasuke nor Itachi. He didn't have to dispell the genjutsu then try and kill them, but he could have just dispelled them anyway, instead of staying in it.

Don't worry, I'm just instigating. :D

i can tell remember he tried to take over both oh w/e i already talked to you yesterday no point.

Orochimaru vs kisame.

Shrike
08-26-2007, 08:51 PM
oro can dispell genjutsu lol naruto can do it, remember he doesn't want sasuke's body in this case and he has all his jutsu at use and that jutsu only requires one hand sign similaer to what kakashi uses to charge mks so he can easily do that.

I see he can dispel genjutsu. He can do it so good, that he lost a hand to a kunai.

He took on 4 tails of naruto when he was sick sasuke wouldn't do that becausue oro himself said sasuke would not be able to handle 3 tails and naruto kept getting stronger with every minute and every blast yet he kept fighting.

Yeah, Orochimaru is awesome. Too bad that body did not let him continue fighting.
But Orochimaru never said Sasuke couldn't handle 3 tails Naruto. In fact, he said Naruto has yet to get to his "Sasuke-kun" even when he went 4 tails.

All oro would need is summon the 3 or the 4th and that's the end of sasuke, he can break genjutsu he knows how to ,and he can heal himself with whiter snakes as he did when naruto made a hole through him his speed is great without a doubt cause he taught sasuke and look what happened.

Yeah. But his speed is so funny compared to Sasuke's. He won't be able to do it. He cannot reach Sasuke's speed. Nor can he break his genjutsu. He wouldn't have died if he could.

MikeyM1979
08-26-2007, 08:56 PM
i can tell remember he tried to take over both oh w/e i already talked to you yesterday no point.

Orochimaru vs kisame.Oh snap. That's a good one! :D

Kisame has the most chakra of virtually everyone in the series. And I'm pretty sure Orochimaru has a rather large supply also. Kisame has brute strength on his side, awesome water jutsu, his Samehada, pretty good speed. But, that's it? I'm sure Orochimaru is aware of Kisame's strength, and wouldn't he stupid enough to engage him in a fist battle. And it's pretty easy to avoid water jutsus, and the Samehada can't eat chakra that isn't visible, and we've never seen Orochimaru's chakra being visible. But that doesn't mean Kisame wouldn't try and slice Oro's ass. :p On the flip side, Orochimaru has a butt load of jutsus to work with, so I'm sure, elementally, he can counter Kisame's water jutsus easily. He's also a genius. And if worse comes to worse, he can just summon powerful ninja's that won't die unless they're sealed away, or he can summon Manda and give him some fishy lunch. Oro takes it pretty easily.

Tsukuyomi
08-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I see he can dispel genjutsu. He can do it so good, that he lost a hand to a kunai.

Yeah, Orochimaru is awesome. Too bad that body did not let him continue fighting.
But Orochimaru never said Sasuke couldn't handle 3 tails Naruto. In fact, he said Naruto has yet to get to his "Sasuke-kun" even when he went 4 tails.

Yeah. But his speed is so funny compared to Sasuke's. He won't be able to do it. He cannot reach Sasuke's speed. Nor can he break his genjutsu. He wouldn't have died if he could.

no orochmaru said even though you are showing jinchuriki strngth you should see sasuke-kun that was when naruto was already in 3 tails after that statment he started to transform.

you don't know if his speed is low dude sasuke admitted to beating him when he was sick that pretty much says it all.

he got his hand cut when he tried to take over itachi,itachi genjujtsued him that papalyzed oro since itachi can still use sharingan it helped then he cut off oro's hand becasue of that ror left aka.

w/e i had this discussion yesterday i don't want write a lot again.

But oro never said you should see sasuke while anaruto was in 4 tails he said exactley this

"even though you are showing strength of a jinchuriki you should still see sasuke-kun"

Then in the other panel he says amazing to himself then naruto was provked with that sentence and started to transform into 4 tails.

Shrike
08-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Orochimaru wins against Kisame probably. We did not see Kisame go all out, though, so I can't judge it yet completely.

"even though you are showing strength of a jinchuriki you should still see sasuke-kun"

Nope.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/350/v33ch292ukpage17nu4.png

shadow_moon
08-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Orochimaru vs kisame

oro wins but its gonna be a tough battle.

DGLG
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Yodaime vs Itachi

Tsukuyomi
08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
yondaime and itachi has been done more than once. yondaime would win the greatest shinobi konoha ever produced and thuinder god = pwns itach's ass itachi is about the level of jiraiya if not less.

How about this one oro vs gai with 6 gates.

MikeyM1979
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Oro would win. Gai only has speed and taijutsu on his side in a regular fight. Going six gates, still wouldn't even guarantee a victory since Oro is so hard to kill, and is extremely durable.

Tsukuyomi
08-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Orochimaru wins against Kisame probably. We did not see Kisame go all out, though, so I can't judge it yet completely.

Nope.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/350/v33ch292ukpage17nu4.png

dude are you blnd he says it and then naruto goes into 4 tails he started to form the 4th after he said it guess it's more like YEP. NEXT time pay more attention before your proof back fires.

Shrike
08-27-2007, 12:18 PM
dude are you blnd he says it and then naruto goes into 4 tails he started to form the 4th after he said it guess it's more like YEP. NEXT time pay more attention before your proof back fires.

What the hell are you bragging about? I just said Orochimaru never mentioned that Sasuke cannot handle 3-tails Naruto, like you said he did. Read your own post.
I never said Sasuke can handle 4-tails Naruto. Because he probably cannot.

katonha
08-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Oro vs Kisame:

Right now, that is an unknown one. We all know what Oro can do and some of what Kisame can do. We do know that it took 6 gates for Gai to beat a 30% Kisame clone, which says a lot about how strong Kisame is, considering Gai is probably the fastest and one of the Stongest(physically) in Konoha. I think that Kisame has a lot more than what he showed off during his fight with Gai, just like Itachi's 30% clone had a lot more to show. For now, this one is undecided.

When the battle comes to Three-tailed Naruto, yes Oro said that Naruto had a ways to go before he could catch up to Sasuke. There is also the fact that Oro didn't exactly know all of what Sasuke had, considering he suprised Oro during thier fight. So i'm leaning a litlle toward the side of Sasuke. When it comes to Four-tailed Naruto, i don't know because Naruto is almost mindless in this form, but Naruto has the pure Kyuubi power. I don't know about this one either.:cool:

Trey
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
What Orochimaru are we talking about, pre-Attack on the Leaf Village Oro or timeskip Oro?

Nexus
08-28-2007, 12:21 AM
I say that Orochimaru would defeat Kisame as not only would be able to fight Kisame, but summoning the Hokages as well and have them fight. I don't see Kisame managing to defeat all of them.

SharinganWarrior
08-28-2007, 12:35 AM
I didnt read all the posts, so Im not sure whether this vs. one has been posted before...

Current Jiraiya vs. Current Naruto (no Kyuubi assistance)

I think this is though one, but Im goin' with Jiraiya...

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 12:54 AM
thi sisn't a tough one at all jiraiya easily.

katonha
08-28-2007, 01:17 AM
I say that Orochimaru would defeat Kisame as not only would be able to fight Kisame, but summoning the Hokages as well and have them fight. I don't see Kisame managing to defeat all of them.

What if we were to say Oro without the Hokages. I kind of think it is cheap to put them into the equation. So to make it fair, Oro without the Hokages vs Kisame. Like i said, there is to much about Kisame's power that we don't know.:cool:

eaterpie
08-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Without a doubt Kisame is so crazy strong to force Gai to open some gates at only around 30% of his true power is flipping insane and to be thopught of as an equal in Itachi's eyes is also madness Kisame all the way man
As far as Hokages go don't they chakra to animate them and Kisame eats chakra so no mas Hokages yep...at least I think

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Without a doubt Kisame is so crazy strong to force Gai to open some gates at only around 30% of his true power is flipping insane and to be thopught of as an equal in Itachi's eyes is also madness Kisame all the way man
As far as Hokages go don't they chakra to animate them and Kisame eats chakra so no mas Hokages yep...at least I thinkKisame's power and fight against Gai himself didn't entirely force him to open his gates. It was also the fact that his team were about to drown in Kisame's water bubble attack. :p

Jiraiya vs Naruto? I must say Jiraiya. Naruto is sort of a mini-Jiraiya in the making, of course he'll end up surpassing him, but right now, and without Kyuubi? Naruto would lose pretty fast.

Shrike
08-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Naruto vs Jiraiya?

Why even bring up something like that?

Jiraiya

truavenger4116
08-28-2007, 10:15 AM
gai versus itachi considering he has tons of experience fighting the sharingan wit kakashi. dont get me wrong i'm sure itachi would still turn up the winner but could make an interesting fight.

shadow_moon
08-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Naruto vs Jiraiya

battle between the sensei & its student.

the master will win, jiraiya.

truavenger4116
08-28-2007, 12:20 PM
naruto vs. kisame anyt goes including fox powers...

shadow_moon
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM

if naruto goes 4 tail kyuubi there's a chance of winning.

Kaine
08-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Kisame takes this.I consider him one of the most powerfull akatsuki.His insane chakra made Gai open the gates.Imagine what he would have done if he had 100%
Naruto can't really use the 4 tailed form since the seal will probably break.Also Kisame has Samedama.This gives him greater advantage in taijutsu and since naruto is close combact he can't do much with his kage bushins.Naruto has only a chance if he lands him a rasenshuriken but if i recall he can't do it anymore due to the damage it does to him also.

truavenger4116
08-28-2007, 02:47 PM
all good points but im talking about naruto fighting kisame 30% i apologize for being unclear. what i meant was naruto in gai's position but alone rather then naruto chasing deidara...

Kaine
08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
all good points but im talking about naruto fighting kisame 30% i apologize for being unclear. what i meant was naruto in gai's position but alone rather then naruto chasing deidara...

You see why i said kisame.Then if it is 30% naruto wins eventually.His chakra is way bigger.No question about it.

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 05:15 PM
anything goes for naruto vas 100% kisame naruto and its a no brainer 4 tails would own his ass nice and qucik reember he admitted to being weaker than jiraya and jiraiya and oro who both couldn't defeat naruto in that state would both beat kisame so yeah kisame is done that chakra is so dence i have doubts about samahada being able to hold such a force. and kisame would be qucik enough to fight if naruto stRTED TO MOVE AROUND

Kaine
08-28-2007, 05:19 PM
who admitted that is weaker than jiraiya?
Iatchi said they might die implying they shouldn't get into a troublesome battle at that time.Again naruto stoped using 9-tails chakra from the rendezevouz with sasuke.

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 05:25 PM
who admitted that is weaker than jiraiya?
Iatchi said they might die implying they shouldn't get into a troublesome battle at that time.Again naruto stoped using 9-tails chakra from the rendezevouz with sasuke.

in the engilsh version kisaem clearly said it,"perhaps you can fight and beat him but i cannot he is to strong.

itachi replied saying"no even for me it would be dificult i may be able to kill him but in the process i would die along with him,and that result would not change even if we had more men with us.

then kisame finished saying" well he is a sannin the mists 7 sowrdsman and the uchiha seem petty before his name.

itachi then said"that may be but everyone has a weakness.

i don't rely on japaneese subs cause they fucking can't translate worth of shit.

so if jiraiya can't beat kyuubi 4 tails and oro can't then kisame for sure cannot.

yes i know naruto stopped using kyuubi you are right but this a a vs thread we are assuming the scenerios.

And the kid did say anything goes.

blake
08-28-2007, 05:30 PM
wasnt there already a big discussion about what was said already

Kaine
08-28-2007, 05:31 PM
It is the first time i hear this....
On the topic since naruto since this fight is based on hipothetical fights i agree Naruto wins but keep in mind we have seen little from Kisame the guy took a jinchuriki alone....

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 05:33 PM
It is the first time i hear this....
On the topic since naruto since this fight is based on hipothetical fights i agree Naruto wins but keep in mind we have seen little from Kisame the guy took a jinchuriki alone....

yes but naruto is the strongest jinchuriki once tapped in his chakra alone is enough to kill you.

blake
08-28-2007, 05:35 PM
naruto cant beat kisame. why wouldnt he already know how to take care of nine tails. hes taken out other jins so why would naruto be any different. and plus we havent really seen anything really from kisame.

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 05:53 PM
blake naruto cant beat kisamevery nice assumption however kyuubi would disagree.blake why wouldnt he already know how to take care of nine tailsdude you know what you just said why wouldn't kisame beat kyuubi with 9 tails lmao0o let's see because nobody can't yondaime couldn't do it kisame for sure won't do it.blake hes taken out other jinshe took out one that was assinged to him and he was an old man but like i said naruto 4 tails is stronger than any jinchuriki we have seen so far period.blake so why would naruto be any differentbecause kyuubi is the strongest and it's chakra is enough to kill you go ask oro and jiraiya 2 of the people who can beat kisame.blake and plus we havent really seen anything really from kisame.True but if both sannins couldn'r beat naruto in a 4 tailed state he wouldn't either seeing in how they are both stronger than him i think you fail to realize that other than itachi oro would be considered the 4 stronest member jiraiya is stronger if they couldn't do it nither can he.

blake
08-28-2007, 05:58 PM
i see it like this. naruto doesnt just instantly get more and more tails. i see kisame using samehada and shaving away his chakra preventing him from getting that many tails.. and dont u think that kisame is idk stronger than oro and jiraiya. i think so so just because they had a hard time doesnt mean he will. and we havent even seen kisame at 100 percent. i personally thought deidara was weak but he surprised me when he went all out so if kisame has the most chakra in akatsuki what would happen if he went all out

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 06:06 PM
blake naruto doesnt just instantly get more and more tailsoh yeah what do yuo recall he did with oro he went up a taile every minute.blake i see kisame using samehada and shaving away his chakrai see him failing at that he would be severly hurt once hit by naruto's gigantic chakra ball and i have doubts if his puny samahadea can handle thatmuch chakra my guess is no.blake and dont u think that kisame is idk stronger than oro and jiraiyalma0o0o in what world.blake i think so so just because they had a hard time doesnt mean he willhe clearly said jiriya is stronger than him whymust you go on to fail again.blake and we havent even seen kisame at 100 percentand yet he said jiraiya is stronger than him i think kisame knows his skill well enough to know and if it wasn't fopr itachi kisame would be dead they barley survived last time.blake if kisame has the most chakra in akatsuki what would happen if he went all out
nothing really becasue naruto in a 4 tailed form would have 10x as much as that.

blake
08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
come on alot of characters say they are weaker than others. kakashi said naruto is stronger than him but do u think naruto could beat kakashi without the nine tails. thats the best i can do right now

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
blake come on alot of characters say they are weaker than othersnot rue not even a little bit. blake kakashi said naruto is stronger than him he said no such a thing he said naruto has surpassed him which is true but but he isn't stronger tahn kakashi.blake but do u think naruto could beat kakashi without the nine tailshe wouldn't use it on him and kakashi would still have a tough time.blake thats the best i can do right nowif that's your best then may i say don't try again.

blake
08-28-2007, 06:20 PM
yeah i said that as a joke, and the whole naruto kakashi thing yeah i was wrong i didnt really memorize every word but hey u have ur opinion i have mine.

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Oh, Naruto vs Kisame? Hm. I believe Naruto definitely has the power to take him down, the problem is that base Naruto doesn't have the speed to do that. And I'm not so sure if Kisame would fall for Naruto's clever tricks. Although I'd like to think it'd be a long battle, since they both have very large chakra supplies. The worse thing to happen for Naruto is if he gets stomped, then tries to tap into Kyuubi's chakra. Kisame knows to deal with that quickly with his Samehada. Also, Naruto needs to avoid any sort of fist fight with Kisame, as Kisame was shown pretty much knocking Gai's lights out before with just a punch. I'll say that Kisame would win, mainly because of his experience.

katonha
08-28-2007, 06:48 PM
If Kisame is three times what he was when he fought team Gai, i have no doubt that he could possibly take Oro or even Naruto Four-tails. When we saw Itachi at 30% he was very limited on the amount of jutsus that he could use, even though he was still fighting Kakashi and Naruto at the same time. We didn't see his MS along with the jutsus it cast. So if we were to multiply that by three with his real powers, it would be the same as Kisame, really powerful.:cool:

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh, Naruto vs Kisame? Hm. I believe Naruto definitely has the power to take him down, the problem is that base Naruto doesn't have the speed to do that. And I'm not so sure if Kisame would fall for Naruto's clever tricks. Although I'd like to think it'd be a long battle, since they both have very large chakra supplies. The worse thing to happen for Naruto is if he gets stomped, then tries to tap into Kyuubi's chakra. Kisame knows to deal with that quickly with his Samehada. Also, Naruto needs to avoid any sort of fist fight with Kisame, as Kisame was shown pretty much knocking Gai's lights out before with just a punch. I'll say that Kisame would win, mainly because of his experience.

yes but if naruto went 4 tails he wouldn't.

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 07:00 PM
yes but if naruto went 4 tails he wouldn't.
That's very true, however, his transformations aren't instant. It's not as if Goku were going SSJ in .00001 seconds. :p Also, Kisame knows not to allow Naruto to get to that point, and with his Samehada, he can easily cut through Kyuubi's chakra, which is visible.

blake
08-28-2007, 07:01 PM
naruto isnt a super saiyan, he just doesnt go 4 tails as soon as the fight starts, whos to say if he even survives long enough to go 4 tails. damn u stole my super saiyan reference. i gotta type faster

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 07:04 PM
That's very true, however, his transformations aren't instant. It's not as if Goku were going SSJ in .00001 seconds. :p Also, Kisame knows not to allow Naruto to get to that point, and with his Samehada, he can easily cut through Kyuubi's chakra, which is visible.

question is can he keep up with naruto kyuubified speed i think not. agaiest oro his transformations sky rocketed and he hates itachi and kisame just as much knowing that they want capture him. however this will never happen but since the thread did say all out i started this whole thing naruto 4 tails againest kisame naruto would win and this part was said all out nothing saying how long transfomations and shit naruto is already in kyuubi form let's assume that kisame will lose.

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 07:09 PM
question is can he keep up with naruto kyuubified speed i think not.I doubt it. If 4 tails were dangerous against Orochimaru, it'd definitely be a huge danger against Kisame. But again, Kisame knows not to allow him to transform. That's pretty much a given that Kisame wouldn't allow him to transform. He could have done so back during part 1 when he and Itachi met up with Naruto, but he quickly sliced through and totally stopped Kyuubi's chakra flow.

agaiest oro his transformations sky rocketed and he hates itachi and kisame just as much knowing that they want capture him. however this will never happen but since the thread did say all out i started this whole thing naruto 4 tails againest kisame naruto would win and this part was said all out nothing saying how long transfomations and shit naruto is already in kyuubi form let's assume that kisame will lose.Oh. Sorry, I didn't even see that. I just saw someone mention Naruto and Kisame, I didn't know there were any conditions set for the fight.

Naruto starting w/4 tails would beat Kisame to a pulp. I can't imagine Kisame's Samehada fending off against his attacks, nor can I imagine Kisame having the speed to really do much of anything against Naruto.

Under normal circumstances, though, in the Naruto world, without any conditions to give Naruto the advantage, Kisame would beat Naruto.

blake
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
u guys arent really giving kisame any credit. we havent seen anything he can really do and ur saying hell lose automatically to the 4 tails. i might be wrong but didnt kisame take out the 4 tails all by himself

katonha
08-28-2007, 07:16 PM
I doubt it. If 4 tails were dangerous against Orochimaru, it'd definitely be a huge danger against Kisame. But again, Kisame knows not to allow him to transform. That's pretty much a given that Kisame wouldn't allow him to transform. He could have done so back during part 1 when he and Itachi met up with Naruto, but he quickly sliced through and totally stopped Kyuubi's chakra flow.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't even see that. I just saw someone mention Naruto and Kisame, I didn't know there were any conditions set for the fight.

Naruto starting w/4 tails would beat Kisame to a pulp. I can't imagine Kisame's Samehada fending off against his attacks, nor can I imagine Kisame having the speed to really do much of anything against Naruto.

Under normal circumstances, though, in the Naruto world, without any conditions to give Naruto the advantage, Kisame would beat Naruto.

I still don't agree or disagree with you on Kisame losing to 4 tailed Naruto. There is still to much unknown about Kisame's abilities to guess that we have seen all he can do, because we have to remember that we saw him fight at 30% and not 100. That is a big gap to say that Kisame would lose. I am hoping that he will prove me right in the series.:cool:

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 07:20 PM
u guys arent really giving kisame any credit. we havent seen anything he can really do and ur saying hell lose automatically to the 4 tails. i might be wrong but didnt kisame take out the 4 tails all by himself

I still don't agree or disagree with you on Kisame losing to 4 tailed Naruto. There is still to much unknown about Kisame's abilities to guess that we have seen all he can do, because we have to remember that we saw him fight at 30% and not 100. That is a big gap to say that Kisame would lose. I am hoping that he will prove me right in the series.:cool:
Really? You guys know nothing of his abilities? Have you guys been watching the episodes of reading the manga? :p Because I do remember him showing a few times what he can do. Even if not at 100%, we've seen things he can do in actual battles. So we judge based on what we know, not what we think we don't know.

blake
08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgement.also the water prison

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 07:26 PM
all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgement

he uses suiton to fight 3 jutsu that we have seen from zabuza and sharks and most liekly more sution thats all he can do.

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 07:28 PM
all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgementOh right, so his skills of eating chakra with his Samehada don't count. As well as the fact that his sword is extremely durable, and will only allow itself to be used by him. And that it shaves. And that he has super strength. And that he has massive chakra. And that on water, he's hella fast. And that he has a butt load of water based jutsus, which we've seen some of. And that he can create underwater sharks. The fact that he's an Akatsuki member, and will most likely be hard to kill, and is most likely quite experienced.

Yeah, there CERTAINLY isn't enough there to make any sort of judgement. :rolleyes:

blake
08-28-2007, 07:32 PM
ok i forgot samehada. and hes fast on water, alot of ninjas are fast on water.and i really dont think that is enough.

MikeyM1979
08-28-2007, 07:37 PM
ok i forgot samehada. and hes fast on water, alot of ninjas are fast on water.and i really dont think that is enough.He's used the water to be faster than any normal ninja. o_O

Still? Well, I guess we're different. That's enough to make some form of judgement, not just decide to not make any judgements.

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
blake alot of ninjas are fast on wateroh really name me one.

blake
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
itachi when he was confronted by kakashi, kurenai, and asuma. thats the first one i really thought of

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 07:51 PM
itachi when he was confronted by kakashi, kurenai, and asuma. thats the first one i really thought of

tsk tsk tsk *sigh* my firend itachi is fast on his own like that it's his speed and that's not even 100% of his speed so anyothers now that we know itachi is a non factor.

blake
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
u asked and i answered. any ninja can be fast on water if hes fast on land too

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
u asked and i answered. any ninja can be fast on water if hes fast on land too

yes but we have not sen any other than kisame to bad for you.

blake
08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
what r u talking about, im sure gai and kakashi are fast in water too, as well as the first and second hokage from what i remember. it doesnt even matter even more.

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 08:08 PM
blake what r u talking about no the question is what are you talking about.,blake im sure gai and kakashi are fast in water too thats a very nice assumption but no proof to back it up.,blake as well as the first and second hokage from what i rememberreally cause i never saw the first and second fight on water or is that one of your mistakes again.blake it doesnt even matter even more.makes no sense at all.

katonha
08-28-2007, 08:08 PM
All the Akatsuki members we have seen fight, fought at least once before showing thier true talents and skills. I agree that he probably only will do Suiton jutsus, but if that is all, that will kind of dissappoint me considering he is an Akatsuki and Itachi's partner.:cool:

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
katonha-All the Akatsuki members we have seen fight, fought at least once before showing thier true talents and skillsreally itachi disagrees highley he fought 3 times opps 4 times without showing any sots of his true abilities.. I agree that he probably only will do Suiton jutsusthx you lost when you admitted that., but if that is all, that will kind of dissappoint me considering he is an Akatsukiall sasori uses is pupets all deidara used was bombs once again you fail to realize that if it works it doesn't matter what you do.

katonha
08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
really itachi disagrees highley he fought 3 times opps 4 times without showing any sots of his true abilities.. thx you lost when you admitted that., all sasori uses is pupets all deidara used was bombs once again you fail to realize that if it works it doesn't matter what you do.

The failing thing you say is not needed. I didn't lose when i said that Kisame probably only cando Suiton jutsus because there are all sorts of suiton jutsus that he did show and possibly didn't. Sasori and Deidara used smaller types and weaker types of their jutsus before they brought out the bigger and stronger bombs and Puppets, it could be the same with Kisame's Suiton, weaker before stronger.:cool:

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 08:34 PM
The failing thing you say is not needed. I didn't lose when i said that Kisame probably only cando Suiton jutsus because there are all sorts of suiton jutsus that he did show and possibly didn't. Sasori and Deidara used smaller types and weaker types of their jutsus before they brought out the bigger and stronger bombs and Puppets, it could be the same with Kisame's Suiton, weaker before stronger.:cool:

and yet you have nothing on itachi.

blake
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM
what r u talking about, im sure gai and kakashi are fast in water too, as well as the first and second hokage from what i remember. it doesnt even matter even more.
ok yeah i was wrong there about the hokages. i was looking at the anime and u cant really trust it

katonha
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM
and yet you have nothing on itachi.

In Itachi's first fight of the series, yeah he used the MS, but did he use Ameterasu or even the possible Susanoo(probably has or probably doesn't). The fact is that Itachi only used his Genjutsu release againist Kurenai, a clone and exploding clone, a suiton jutsu, and Tsukuyomi in his first fight. After that fight we saw more of him and his jutsus againist Jiraiya's toad mouth jutsu and in part 2. He had showed more after his first fight like all the other Akatsuki members we have seen fight. There is your Itachi proof.:cool:

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM
In Itachi's first fight of the series, yeah he used the MS, but did he use Ameterasu or even the possible Susanoo(probably has or probably doesn't). The fact is that Itachi only used his Genjutsu release againist Kurenai, a clone and exploding clone, a suiton jutsu, and Tsukuyomi in his first fight. After that fight we saw more of him and his jutsus againist Jiraiya's toad mouth jutsuand in part 2. There is your Itachi proof.:cool:

and yet you fail that is not him at 100% and we have yet to see what he can do face it kisame has nothig more then what mikey posted.

katonha
08-28-2007, 08:52 PM
and yet you fail that is not him at 100% and we have yet to see what he can do face it kisame has nothig more then what mikey posted.

I never said that he fought at 100%. I just said that Itachi, like every member of Akatsuki that we have seen fight so far, showed little in their first fight and then more afterward. Whether it is 100% or not. You are assuming just like you assume that there is no possibility that Kisame could have more.:cool:

eaterpie
08-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Kisame has to be more powerful than he let on to be
He is one of the seven swordsman
He hasn't died yet and if he were that weak Itachi would have offed him early
as far as Itachi goes no knows what he can truly do with them eyes but my opion is that he is getting progressively weaker

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 09:18 PM
eaterpie Kisame has to be more powerful than he let on to be
He is one of the seven swordsman
so was zabuza that didn't help him much.

katonha
08-28-2007, 09:55 PM
so was zabuza that didn't help him much.

We didn't see a 30% Zabuza take on team Gai and force Gai to use 6 of his Gates though. But he was still sorta strong, just not againist Kakashi.:cool:

Tsukuyomi
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
We didn't see a 30% Zabuza take on team Gai and force Gai to use 6 of his Gates though. But he was still sorta strong, just not againist Kakashi.:cool:

i agree 100% i am just showing him by being a swordsman thatmeans nothing.

katonha
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM
i agree 100% i am just showing him by being a swordsman thatmeans nothing.

Yeah, but as swordsman, they are obviously not equals in power. But, being a swordsman also putts them at a degree to be classified as strong or what not. Being a swordsman an an Akatsuki only refines his status as strong even more.:cool:

truavenger4116
08-28-2007, 11:40 PM
okay as for the kisame and itachi using 30% of there power to fuel the replicants or w.e that jutsu was that tranforms other people into them and gives them their powers it doesn't mean that kisame and itachi are more then 3 times stronger then that it just means thats all the power the put into that person in other words if that was 30% then maybe at 50% they could have taken more damage before being defeated or maybe used their jutsus a little better or make them stronger or use them more. they gave them 30% or their chakra and abilities not a third of their power.

katonha
08-28-2007, 11:49 PM
okay as for the kisame and itachi using 30% of there power to fuel the replicants or w.e that jutsu was that tranforms other people into them and gives them their powers it doesn't mean that kisame and itachi are more then 3 times stronger then that it just means thats all the power the put into that person in other words if that was 30% then maybe at 50% they could have taken more damage before being defeated or maybe used their jutsus a little better or make them stronger or use them more. they gave them 30% or their chakra and abilities not a third of their power.

Yes, but 30% of somebodies chakra makes it a lot harder to use some jutsus and techniques that the original would use on the regular basis. This would limit the amount of chakra that replicant can put into some of its jutsus and techniques that it is use to execute its primary moves and the basic chakra control techniques. Just like Itachi's replicant couldn't use the MS, because it didn't have enough chakra.:cool:

truavenger4116
08-28-2007, 11:56 PM
yes i agree with you i just hate when people assume kisame and itachi are more then three times stronger then those tranformed versions of themselves that fought team kakashi and team gai because think about it if they where three times stronger they would kill everyone easily...

katonha
08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
yes i agree with you i just hate when people assume kisame and itachi are more then three times stronger then those tranformed versions of themselves that fought team kakashi and team gai because think about it if they where three times stronger they would kill everyone easily...

I understand where you are coming from and agree. But some people still don't realize that the 30% replicants were not them completely and there would be more to them than what we saw. For example, Kisame used practically all suiton and taijutsu with his Samehada, but people think that is all there is to him. We can't say that because there could have been plenty of jutsus that he knew, but couldn't use for the sake of them taking to much Chakra, just like Itachi's MS.:cool:

truavenger4116
08-29-2007, 12:07 AM
correct refering back to the old arguement it would tough to see the winner of a fight with naruto and kisame considering we don't know the depths of kisames abilities while we know narutos for the most part.

katonha
08-29-2007, 12:09 AM
correct refering back to the old arguement it would tough to see the winner of a fight with naruto and kisame considering we don't know the depths of kisames abilities while we know narutos for the most part.

If he is partnered with Itachi and part of Akatsuki all together( one of the last ones left), i would guess and say he would win, but we will just have to wait for him to reveal his powers.:cool:

eaterpie
08-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Yea Yea I wasn't saying that Kisame is 3x stromger than what we saw I'm saying that he couldn't have possibally used his best jutsus at only 30% chakra thats all and the titles mean only that he has proven himself and should not be considered a light weight Naruto would win just because he is Naruto and hasn't lost yet n e ways if Naruto wasn't the main char he would lose only due to the chakra zapping but since he isn't it is a tough one to call

Kaine
08-29-2007, 08:28 AM
so enough with this one a new battle
Sasori vs Jiraiya
I bet it would be a kick-ass hardcore battle.I want to see how Jiraiya will defend himself against Sasori's 100 puppets.I say Jiraiya will win but with many wounds.Something like near death situation.

shadow_moon
08-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Sasori vs Jiraiya

a though gonna be a hard core battle, jiraiya..

truavenger4116
08-29-2007, 11:46 AM
or any sannin against sasori would pretty much make a good battle i think...

eaterpie
08-29-2007, 01:13 PM
yea but that is a givin
I would like to Lee vs Garra again

MikeyM1979
08-29-2007, 02:03 PM
I don't know, I would think Jiraiya would beat Sasori. Especially since some types of frogs are immune to poison, and he is the Toad Sage, after all. :p

Hm? Post time skip Lee vs Post time skip Gaara without Shukaku?

Nexus
08-29-2007, 03:32 PM
I say that it'll be deja vu for Lee, but only worst since Gaara's far more skilled than he was before and I don't think that Lee has improved as much as Gaara has.

Tsukuyomi
08-29-2007, 03:46 PM
I say that it'll be deja vu for Lee, but only worst since Gaara's far more skilled than he was before and I don't think that Lee has improved as much as Gaara has.

without shukaku definietly lee with garra but this time gara wouldn't fight to kill.

blake
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
but gaara is kazekage. and if gaara just floats around on his sand cloud in the air and sends sand at lee, lee would lose.

how bout naruto vs. yamato

Tsukuyomi
08-29-2007, 04:47 PM
but gaara is kazekage. and if gaara just floats around on his sand cloud in the air and sends sand at lee, lee would lose.

how bout naruto vs. yamato

even though he surpassed him ymato would still win he is more experienced plus naruto can't really do anything with kyuubi becasue yamato can contol kyuubi with his special seal ninjjutsu.

blake
08-29-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah itd be extremely hard for naruto to win. yamto saw all of narutos wind training and he knows narutos main techniques the rasengan and shadow clone. and plus hes in anbu

Kaine
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
yamato??The log-boy?Naruto will wipe the floor with him.Yamato can't lay a finger on him if Naruto throws his neckl.A 4-tailed form is enough to kill him.

blake
08-29-2007, 05:22 PM
u do realize yamato did stop the 4 tailed naruto.

truavenger4116
08-29-2007, 06:37 PM
exactly naruto would be unable to use any tailed powers however it would be a difficult battle on both sides i think.

katonha
08-29-2007, 06:47 PM
The fight probably wouldn't take that long considering Yamato can seal the Kyuubi's power, taught Naruto how somewhat the Fuuton Rasenagn, and has way more experience than Naruto. In the end Yamato would win.:cool:

doujitsuspecialist1
08-29-2007, 07:09 PM
yep naruto chance of beating yamato is 50/50 since he no longer wants too rely on kyuubi

katonha
08-29-2007, 07:13 PM
yep naruto chance of beating yamato is 50/50 since he no longer wants too rely on kyuubi

Yeah, but without the Kyubi he is limited to shadow clones and his different Rasengans. His taijutsu is limited to brawler style punches and kicks, while he also has no genjutsu. Yamato knows how to use his elements good plus the fact that he has way more experience. The batlle would be over for Naruto.:cool:

madarauchiha92
08-29-2007, 08:19 PM
who would say yondaime(the 4th hokage) vs tobi....would result into a win for yondaime..

i have a feeling it would be a brutal end for both of em since tobi stated that he possesses madara uchiha's power n yondaime sealing kyuubi which would of took a lot of chakra so i just have a feelings it would be a tie

MikeyM1979
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Naruto is strong and clever, but not fast, nor very smart, not experienced. Yamato will have Naruto on the run, and if Yamato just so happens to push Naruto to the limit, he can put away Kyuubi. I give it to Yamato.

doujitsuspecialist1
08-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, but without the Kyubi he is limited to shadow clones and his different Rasengans. His taijutsu is limited to brawler style punches and kicks, while he also has no genjutsu. Yamato knows how to use his elements good plus the fact that he has way more experience. The batlle would be over for Naruto.:cool:

naruto can make mulitple clones way before the timeskip but i too see him losing but gotta keep the faith:D

kidmac1
08-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I think Naruto could catch Yamato with a Rasengan

eaterpie
08-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Yea it would be Yamato fer a while then he would get caught up in a rasengan
Oh and Garra vs Lee post time skip on both sides and the place of fighting would be the place of the first fight man that wsould be sick Lee might win man that sounds freaking cool

Shrike
08-30-2007, 06:30 AM
Naruto vs Yamato...

Well, no matter how much I would like to give it to the experienced ANBU, that is a tough one.
Firstly, Naruto can have hundreds of Bunshins made in a split second. It could go on until Yamato is out of chakra, or until he is hit by a few clones. If he is hit, he will leave an opening for a Rasengan.
Do you remember Naruto's combo on Deidara? He beat the hell out of him in the mid-air, and laid a Rasengan on him the moment he touched the ground. If Deidara didn't make a Clay Bunshin then, he would be quite dead.

I don't know...this is one of the toughest I will have to choose, but i am going with -

- Naruto.

Kaine
08-30-2007, 06:35 AM
Well some ppl said Yamato can own the 4-tailed Naruto.Guys he only did this since Naruto had Tsunade's neckless without this Yamato doesn't have the required chakra.The only area that he pawns Naruto is speed since we all know Naruto is a bit slow.Other than this he has nothing against him.
Gaara vs Lee post time skip
I give this to Gaara.Lee has grown stonger but Gaara faced Deidara pretty much in even terms.He won't have a problem to face Lee.

shadow_moon
08-30-2007, 09:29 AM
if naruto goes berserk and turn into 4-tailed kyuubi, yamato can control over naruto w/ the help shodaime's power.

post time skip lee vs no shukaku gaara. hmm... now lee has a chance of winning..

how about a battle between dead guys?

zabuza vs. asuma

madarauchiha92
08-30-2007, 12:20 PM
leee would prolly win if he opens his gates or even would out tht he can prolly win because gaara with no shukaku is like saying chocolate bar with only the wrapper lmao

truavenger4116
08-30-2007, 04:04 PM
asuma vs. zabuza would be a tough battle but i would have to give it to zabuza i mean zabuza practically beat kakashi the first time has it not been for naruto and sasuke(sakura did nothing). also asuma doesn't have a sharigan or the wisdom of kakashi.

Kaine
08-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Asuma vs Zabuza?
There is nothing that difficult to this fight.Asuma would kill Zabuza.His chakra knives are way better and faster than Zabuza's huge sword.Zabuza has only a chance to survive if he use his mist concealment.But i am sure Asuma(the son of satutobi)has more than just Chakra knives.Hell Zabuza couldn't cope with kakashi at all after Haku's death.He was bitch-slapping all the time.What makes u think Asuma won't do the same?

blake
08-30-2007, 05:52 PM
thats tough. id say zabuza and asuma are at about the same level. i might have to say zabuza. he wasnt a weak ninja its just that he went up against kakashi and i mean asuma would lose to kakashi too.

madarauchiha92
08-30-2007, 05:54 PM
i would say asume even tho asuma would lose to kakashi but we cant 4get his chakra knives which are much faster den a 2ton sword n also tht he is the 3rd hokage's son :D

blake
08-30-2007, 05:56 PM
but with zabuzas mist how would asuma be able to see him. and then what if he gets caught in a water prison like kakashi

madarauchiha92
08-30-2007, 06:49 PM
good point n since asuma is dead i give in tht zabuza would win but i dont think tht asuma only had chakra knifes up his sleeves he prolly had more but he died so watever n so did zabuza(i think i dont remember) lolllll

truavenger4116
08-30-2007, 09:32 PM
zabuza is also dead...? and to be perfectly honest we have little information on asuma's full potential i havn't seen many impressive jutsu or combo attack or anything from him since the start of the entire naruto series all i see is him appearing in the series from time to time and against the AK he proved to do very little. as for zabuza we have seen what he can do for the most part and it seemed as though even though kakashi in the end was triumphant he was still a force to be reconded with and had some formitable jutsu up his sleeve.

doujitsuspecialist1
08-30-2007, 09:40 PM
asuma CAN DO KATON ASH RELEASE but i think it would be a 50/50 battl, w

what about kakuzu vs minato

truavenger4116
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM
no question minato hands down.(very very quick fight)

madarauchiha92
08-30-2007, 10:43 PM
flying thunder god jutsu with rasengan game over lolllllll

Tsukuyomi
08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
i give the fight 4 secs. and then kakazuz fails.

shadow_moon
08-31-2007, 09:33 AM
what about kakuzu vs minato

minato all the way...

the battle would took just few seconds...

blake
08-31-2007, 02:19 PM
whats the point of suggesting a dumb battle like that where its painfully obvious who would win

Trey
09-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Well actually, all we know about Minato is that he can "Thunder God". Techincally, Kakkuzu wins by default.

madarauchiha92
09-01-2007, 08:39 PM
lmao kakuzu doesnt stand a chance against minato .....i think ur typing all of this because ur delirious......kakuzu wont be even able to see minato's speed so yea :)

Trey
09-01-2007, 08:53 PM
lmao kakuzu doesnt stand a chance against minato .....i think ur typing all of this because ur delirious......kakuzu wont be even able to see minato's speed so yea :)

Nope, not delerious, just ignorant to Minato's skills outside of the Thunder God technique. And he needs special kunai to do it. If I knew more, I'd happily say "wtf r u evin serius, 4ourth hokage wuld beet KAkkuzzuz ass!!!11shift+one11991eleven!!" with y'all.

MikeyM1979
09-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Hm. I have one.

Yondaime without Thunder God jutsu, since it's that one move that seems to make him win any and all fights by default, vs post time skip Naruto and Jiraiya.

madarauchiha92
09-01-2007, 09:32 PM
ahhhhh now tht would be hard to pick from but i have feeling naruto would win but not easily, i say this because kakashi said himelf tht naruto is da only 1 who can surpass the 4th hokage :)

katonha
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Hm. I have one.

Yondaime without Thunder God jutsu, since it's that one move that seems to make him win any and all fights by default, vs post time skip Naruto and Jiraiya.

You would think that Jiraiya would be just about enogh to beat yondaime withut his Thunder god technique. Jiraiya's power plus some assistance from Naruto, i would have to say they would win.:cool:

nejismirk
09-02-2007, 06:44 AM
hmm..not much is really said about yondaime's skills aside from his thunder god tech and his legendary what-nots. but with kakashi's comment on naruto that he's the only one who can surpass him and with jiraiya fighting too, i say ero-dude and naruto could win.

truavenger4116
09-02-2007, 09:47 AM
idk thats a tough battle because kishi tells us the 4th was the greatest ninja ever produced from the village and stated that he was a major reason why they won the ninja wars. also because we have limited knowledge on him we cant make an assumption that jiraiya is even close to his level and even with him and naruto fighting the 4th was said to be a genius while naruto and jiraiya arent exactly the brightest bunch in the end i guess i would say naruto and jiraiya but only because of the lack of knowledge we have on minato.

nejismirk
09-03-2007, 07:59 AM
i dunno if this was done but how bout

kabuto vs yamato.

Rabiki-San
09-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Well Yamato seems to be pretty damn skilled in earth style since he's like a clone of the 1st hokage, so im gonna go with him

garra.
09-03-2007, 12:06 PM
What about naruto after time skip ve kimimaro,with out disease?

Sincerely garra.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 12:08 PM
I think Kimimaro would win. He's too smart and fast to let Naruto catch him with his Rasengan, and he'd also be stronger without the disease.

garra.
09-03-2007, 12:11 PM
But kimimaro has no way of stoping naruto when he turns into 4 tails mode.Such as yamato or somthing of that nature.

Sincerely garra.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 12:30 PM
But kimimaro has no way of stoping naruto when he turns into 4 tails mode.Such as yamato or somthing of that nature.

Sincerely garra.You don't know that he has no way of stopping Naruto in 4-tailed mode, specifically because we don't know what a fully healthy Kimimaro was capable of. Gaara's crushing sand couldn't really do anything to his bones, and quick powerful attacks don't do anything either, that was proven against base Lee and Drunken Lee.

garra.
09-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Your going way over the top if you think naruto in 4 tails mode would lose to kimimaro...lmao thats funny.

Sincerely garra.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Your going way over the top if you think naruto in 4 tails mode would lose to kimimaro...lmao thats funny.

Sincerely garra.Orochimaru survived his little encounter, and Kimimaro was meant to be his container. So yeah, Kimi would survive it also, especially when healthy.

garra.
09-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm not saying oh could kimimaro escape from 4 tails naruto,I'm saying he would lose to 4 tails naruto,oro would of lost if he kept fighting him so would of jiryia and so would kimimaro.

Sincerely garra.

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Well then this isn't much of a fight, especially since with the four tailed transformation, it's way more Kyuubi than it is Naruto. o_O You might as well have said watered down Kyuubi vs Kimimaro.

I have one: Post time skip Sasuke vs Kisame (with the abilities that we do know he has).

katonha
09-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Well then this isn't much of a fight, especially since with the four tailed transformation, it's way more Kyuubi than it is Naruto. o_O You might as well have said watered down Kyuubi vs Kimimaro.

I have one: Post time skip Sasuke vs Kisame (with the abilities that we do know he has).

With the abilities that we know Kisame has, i would probably say Sasuke would win. Sasuke is to smart to be fooled and beat by a only suiton jutsu user. He has fought Zabuza(somewhat), and Zabuza has almost the same type of fighting style as Kisame. Sasuke could make a good stategy based on his past experiences and exploit the weaknesses of a suiton user. Plus his Sharingan would make a good advantage againist someone who uses taijutsu and a sword a lot.:cool:

truavenger4116
09-03-2007, 07:26 PM
however kisame must have some experience and knowledge of the sharingan considering his partner is itachi. not that i'm against sasuke i still believe he would come out on top but i just thought i should mention that. i think i have an interesting battle that we never got to see...

sasuke before skip vs neji before time skip
also kimmimaro (full health) vs tsunade

dont get me wrong tsunade is one powerful sannin but against the extremely hard bone might only do normal damage...
any thoughts on the fights??

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Erm, Tsunade may be limited to her strength and medical skills, but bones can shatter. Even the hardest of bones can shatter. And she is a Kage level ninja, while Kimimaro is a high Chuunin/low Jounin level ninja. I really doubt that her brute strength wouldn't be able to shatter his bones.

truavenger4116
09-03-2007, 07:40 PM
very true however perhaps at curse seal level two kimmimaro it would indeed be a match do you have an thought on neji vs sasuke pre time skip...

MikeyM1979
09-03-2007, 07:42 PM
very true however perhaps at curse seal level two kimmimaro it would indeed be a match do you have an thought on neji vs sasuke pre time skip...
Mmmm, I don't think anything was ever said about the cursed seal making bloodline limits stronger. =\ Kimi's bones are his bloodline limit. I still think She'd win.

Nah. I've had enough of discussing anything Neji related.

Tsukuyomi
09-03-2007, 07:49 PM

the cs never made his bloodline stronger it cannot do that he said that thanks to juugo he has BECOME STRONGER becasue of the cs but nothing to do with his bloodline.

truavenger4116
09-03-2007, 07:54 PM
im not saying it would make his bloodline limit stronger im just saying it would increase the power of his abilities and perhaps stronger and faster taijutsu... either way i guess we can conclude tsunade would still come out on top..off that topic how about asuma vs gai.