PDA

View Full Version : VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Nexus
09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
so hidan was the weakest akatsuki member...

Yes. Also, he was the slowest.

shadow_moon
09-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Yes. Also, he was the slowest.

and possible the dumbest among them...

having no respect on pein, not knowing pein's true power...

katonha
09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
pre time skip or after?

We don't know that much about time-skip, so pre-time skip Team 8 vs Team 10.:cool:

GAma_Oyabun
09-18-2007, 10:35 PM
wats 8 and 10?

MikeyM1979
09-19-2007, 08:00 AM
akatsuki showdown: itachi vs kisame vs deidara vs hidan vs kakuzu vs sasori
Itachi vs Kisame = Itachi. While Kisame does have more chakra than Itachi, I can't really see him doing much against Itachi. Unless he has some sort of hidden technique we don't know about, and even then, it's doubtful, considering Itachi can just blink and bring people down.

Deidara vs Hidan = Deidara. C'mon. All Deidara has to do is blow him to bits. Game over for Hidan.

Kakuzu vs Sasori..... = Dunno. :p I don't remember much of Kakuzu, while I do remember pretty well what Sasori was capable of. If someone would kindly direct me to the chapters that Kakuzu fought in, I'd gladly read up on that and see for myself. Otherwise, I'll say the winner is, based on what I know, Sasori.

Itachi vs Deidara = Itachi. Though, possibly not the way Sasuke did it. Sasuke was naturally better than Deidara, since lightning > earth. Itachi uses fire and water, but not lightning. And well, that fight would be an utter genjutsu nightmare for Deidara.

Itachi vs Sasori = Draw. I'm pretty sure Itachi is more than fast enough to successfully dodge Sasori's poison attacks, and I don't think genjutsu will work on a puppet. That leaves Itachi's black flames, since I doubt any of his other elemental jutsus would come in handy, other than using his Uchiha grand fireball technique to mow down Sasori's puppets. Then there's Sasori's trump card: the Third Kazekage and it's iron sand. Again, I'm sure Itachi is fast enough to dodge attacks like that, but I doubt he has the kind of brute strength that Sakura has in order to toss them back at Sasori the way she did. Itachi would have to take out the Third Kazekage, possibly with his black flames. And that's not good lol.

Kaine
09-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Kakuzu vs Sasori..... = Dunno. :p I don't remember much of Kakuzu, while I do remember pretty well what Sasori was capable of. If someone would kindly direct me to the chapters that Kakuzu fought in, I'd gladly read up on that and see for myself. Otherwise, I'll say the winner is, based on what I know, Sasori.

Chapters 325 to 340

Itachi vs Sasori = Draw. I'm pretty sure Itachi is more than fast enough to successfully dodge Sasori's poison attacks, and I don't think genjutsu will work on a puppet. That leaves Itachi's black flames, since I doubt any of his other elemental jutsus would come in handy, other than using his Uchiha grand fireball technique to mow down Sasori's puppets. Then there's Sasori's trump card: the Third Kazekage and it's iron sand. Again, I'm sure Itachi is fast enough to dodge attacks like that, but I doubt he has the kind of brute strength that Sakura has in order to toss them back at Sasori the way she did. Itachi would have to take out the Third Kazekage, possibly with his black flames. And that's not good lol.

Draw?You mean like double ko?Nah I say Itachi since he would have no problem against sasori's 100 puppets but even if Sasori uses the 3rd kazekage I don't think Itachi can't survive.I mean he doesn't need the brute strenght that sakura has but he can get close enough to sasori to finish he using his speed.Plus he has ms...

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Sasori vs itachi hell no it ain't gonna be a draw itachi will beat his ass more than fast enough to dodge him,he will see all his attacks with sharingan what doy uo meanhe cannot use genjutsu sasori still has a living part to him so he ain't completely a puppet tsukuyomi his ass and its over.

katonha
09-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Although they are both really strong, i will stick with my choice of Itachi. Both of them are extremely fast, smart, and skillful, but Itachi also has the Sharingan to predict movements and just outright help. He also has his devasting jutsu power to destroy the puppets. But if Itachi even gets a scratch, then the fight is over, but i don't think that he will get hit.

Team 8( Kiba, Shino, and Hinata) vs Team 10( Shikamaru, Chougi, and Ino). Pre-time skip.:cool:

EJ
09-19-2007, 04:41 PM
that one's hard

Team 8 has Byakugan, Insects and a dog

Team 10 has a smartass

will Shika's smarts be enough to take down Team 8? no clue

I'd say Team 10 though

Vengeance
09-19-2007, 08:49 PM
dude stop fanboying please it clear that he ran from jiraiya and not sasuke last i checked sasuke was barly breathing that time it was jiraiya who itachi ran from not sasuke.

i mean how can he run from sasuke when sasuke was already beat down barley breathing he RAN FROM JIRAIYA becasue of jiraiyas jutsu not from sasuke.

Ok clearly you're not up to date on the manga other wise you would have saw Sasuke attacking Itachi with chidori & Itachi turning into crows to get away. AkA running away from a fight. Plan & simple yes he wanted to change location but the fact of the matter is itachi ran.

Edit: Just noticed your other post. In case you're confused I'm talking about post time skip. Something that recently happened not pre-time skip when Jiraiya was there.

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Ok clearly you're not up to date on the manga other wise you would have saw Sasuke attacking Itachi with chidori & Itachi turning into crows to get away. AkA running away from a fight. Plan & simple yes he wanted to change location but the fact of the matter is itachi ran.

Dude you're wrong totally itachi turning into corws was not the real one that was a bushinn same thing he had with naruto in their meeting just a kage bushinn the real itachi was no where near sasuke he was already in the hideout waiting for him.

It was proven that the corws are his way of using bushinns instead of a poof of smoke like naruto he has gorws coming out when a bushinn is destroyed.

GAma_Oyabun
09-19-2007, 08:58 PM
um..when sasuke used chidori on itachi , itachi didnt turn into crows..he slapped his hand away

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-19-2007, 09:00 PM
um..when sasuke used chidori on itachi , itachi didnt turn into crows..he slapped his hand away

no he was talking about chapter 367 or 8 i think either way he is wrong itachi turning into crows was a bushinn not the real one itachi never ran from sasuke.

Vengeance
09-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Dude you're wrong totally itachi turning into corws was not the real one that was a bushinn same thing he had with naruto in their meeting just a kage bushinn the real itachi was no where near sasuke he was already in the hideout waiting for him.

It was proven that the corws are his way of using bushinns instead of a poof of smoke like naruto he has gorws coming out when a bushinn is destroyed.

Yes I can see how thats possible just clarifying what I was saying earlier sense this idiot was thinking I was talking about the time with Jiraiya. Here's one for you do clones bleed? Anyway agree or disagree it doesn't matter to me ether way. I'll wait till I see itachi again & if he's injured it was him if he's not then it was a clone. I'll leave it at that have a nice day. :)

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes I can see how thats possible just clarifying what I was saying earlier sense this idiot was thinking I was talking about the time with Jiraiya. Here's one for you do clones bleed? Anyway agree or disagree it doesn't matter to me ether way. I'll wait till I see itachi again & if he's injured it was him if he's not then it was a clone. I'll leave it at that have a nice day. :)

here is a link eactley what happened with naruto same thing happened with sasuke either way its a bushinn.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/366/13/

Vengeance
09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
here is a link eactley what happened with naruto same thing happened with sasuke either way its a bushinn.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/366/13/

I'm up to date on the manga & I know exactly what you're talking about. I personally believe Itachi canceled the Bushinn to meet with Sasuke. As for the crows it could also be a means to escape from battle. Like a replacement jutsu but different. Anyway I see your point but I'm not agreeing with it at this time.

MikeyM1979
09-19-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm up to date on the manga & I know exactly what you're talking about. I personally believe Itachi canceled the Bushinn to meet with Sasuke. As for the crows it could also be a means to escape from battle. Like a replacement jutsu but different. Anyway I see your point but I'm not agreeing with it at this time.We've, never really seen Itachi involve ravens for escaping, though. Only in his genjutsu and using clones.

Vengeance
09-19-2007, 09:17 PM
We've, never really seen Itachi involve ravens for escaping, though. Only in his genjutsu and using clones.

He's also used clones that went pof in a cloud of smoke when attacked. He's used clones as bombs as well. The first time he used the crow method was with Naruto. The Crow seems to be Itachi's signature (besides his sharingan) wether it be for clones, genjutsu, or something else. My thing is when clones get damaged specifically with the amount of damage Itachi's would have taken from Sasuke's Chidori they would normally vanish instantly. Ether Itachi has the most powerful clones to date or it was really him. Again this is just my opinion & I could be wrong. In fact I probably am. But that still doesn't change my opinion on what I think happened.

GAma_Oyabun
09-19-2007, 09:54 PM
u kno...i would understand wat your talking about if you explained yourself better. this is a verses thread btw so all this talk is pretty much irrelevant

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-19-2007, 10:49 PM
He's also used clones that went pof in a cloud of smoke when attacked. He's used clones as bombs as well. The first time he used the crow method was with Naruto. The Crow seems to be Itachi's signature (besides his sharingan) wether it be for clones, genjutsu, or something else. My thing is when clones get damaged specifically with the amount of damage Itachi's would have taken from Sasuke's Chidori they would normally vanish instantly. Ether Itachi has the most powerful clones to date or it was really him. Again this is just my opinion & I could be wrong. In fact I probably am. But that still doesn't change my opinion on what I think happened.

Not really sarutobis clones made from mud when were attacked by orochimaru with his snake jutsu were hit directley and they lasted for prety long time before the clone turned to mud.

Naruto when trying to outsmart kidamru in the sasuke retrval arc when kidamru was playing that guessing crap with the bushinns once he hit the last one it lasted for a long time and everyone thought it was the real one then out of no were it dispersed.

katonha
09-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Ok, since nobody really answered my fight here it is again. Team 8( Kiba, Shino, and Hinata) vs Team 10( Shikamaru, Chougi, and Ino). Pre-time skip.

Shikamaru vs Shino: This would be a good one, considering that they both are smart( Shino not as much as Shika). If Shika comes up with a plan, then he will probably win, besides that, I think Shino will take it.

Chougi vs Kiba: Both of them are pretty strong attackers. Chougi has a lot of power, but Kiba and Akamaru are real strong together plus they are faster. I would give this one to Kiba.

Ino vs Hianta: Ino is a little.....do i really have to explain this one. Hinata wins.

If it was two out of three, Team 10, but it isn't. Still i would have to give it to Team 10 though.:cool:

garra.
09-21-2007, 08:40 PM
What about jiryia vs sasuke.Both after timeskip, I am just saying this I already know the atomatic winner so don't chew me out it is just for you guys to babble over.

Sincerely garra.

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-21-2007, 08:58 PM
What about jiryia vs sasuke.Both after timeskip, I am just saying this I already know the atomatic winner so don't chew me out it is just for you guys to babble over.

Sincerely garra.

jiraiya sasuke has nothing on toad stomach ftw jiraiya is most likely stronger than itachi and sasuke is weaker than itachi there is your answer.

How about thsi one an actaul good one sasuke vs neji pre timeskip.

Nexus
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
How about thsi one an actaul good one sasuke vs neji pre timeskip.

Which version of Sasuke? Pre-TS or Post-TS Sasuke?

Mangekyou Sharingan
09-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Which version of Sasuke? Pre-TS or Post-TS Sasuke?

Both pre time skip neji by the kidamru fight and sasuke after he gets his 3rd tome in the sharingan remember neji had hakke jousho with 128 palms by kidamaru.

Who will win.

Nexus
09-21-2007, 09:07 PM
That's a tough one, but I'm going with Sasuke since he took down Naruto when he was on the Kyuubi juice.

katonha
09-21-2007, 09:22 PM
That's a tough one, but I'm going with Sasuke since he took down Naruto when he was on the Kyuubi juice.

Yeah, i would have to say the same. Plus Sasuke has some ranged attacks that he can use if he doesn't want o get close to Neji. Sasuke can also predict Neji's movements with his Sharingan to dodge Neji's gentle fists attacks. Sasuke is the winner.:cool:

GAma_Oyabun
09-23-2007, 02:53 AM
lookin at the manga neji hasnt shown anything other than taking a long time to beat his clone *anime part...soo bad...* sasuke on the other hand took out an akatsuki by himself...deidara

MikeyM1979
09-23-2007, 09:28 AM
lookin at the manga neji hasnt shown anything other than taking a long time to beat his clone *anime part...soo bad...* sasuke on the other hand took out an akatsuki by himself...deidara
The fight was meant for them both to be pre-time skip.

But, I'll say post now...

Ninjutsu: Sasuke has that down. Neji can't touch Sasuke in this department.
Genjutsu: Naturally, Sasuke has it here also. Neji may have some sort of defense against genjutsu, but I haven't seen it.
Taijutsu: Not a very tough one, but Neji takes it. He's a pure taijutsu user, who is very defensive, has ridiculous defensive/reflex/striking speed, and his style is more effective than any other. Sasuke and his Sharingan can probably hang with Neji for a while, but Neji's style is style better.
Doujutsu: Byakugan vs Sharingan. I have to go with Sharingan here. It can do more, has more uses, and is more effective. It has more abilities. It's potential is far higher than any Byakugan. =\
Power: Tough one. We've seen Sasuke punch the hell out of Deidara, and Deidara couldn't even get up from it. On the other hand, we've seen Neji break people down in different ways. I'd have to give it to Sasuke.
Speed: Offensive goes to Sasuke, defensive....arguably, goes to Neji. Overall speed? Sasuke. We've seen Sasuke use disappearing speed.
Experience: I'd assume Neji has more experience, in terms of going on missions, etc. Then again, Sasuke has the experience of basically a Jounin/Sannin now. I guess base on that, I'd say Sasuke takes this one also.
Intelligence: Sadly, I was incredibly disappointed when I saw that Lee was the one to figure out how to beat their clones. I know that's just anime and not canon, but still. It was never shown in the manga, and the anime filled in that gap of how Team Gai won. Neji couldn't even figure it out, yet Sasuke quickly and easily figured out how to break down Deidara and his earth style. Sasuke takes this.

Sasuke wins. :p

GAma_Oyabun
09-23-2007, 12:21 PM
i thought u said pre-time skip...most of the stuff you said are after it.

ninjutsu: sasuke may be able to use more ninjutsu but that only applys to mid range attacks such as katon jutsus and close range attacks like chidori, neji can dodge, use kawarimi no jutsu or kaiten to counter any of them. agaisnt chidori neji has a good chance of getting out of the way because sasuke usaully needs a big opening or a non moving target to get a good hit in.
genjutsu: sasuke doesnt use genjutsu

taijutsu: if sasuke went hand to hand with neji he'd lose the ability to use moves like chidori very quickly, unlike naruto who uses kage bunshins to avoid getting hit by tenketsu sasuke only has sharingan to react to nejis attack, that is a big risk to take.

power: chidori is the strongest move out of what i can see. but in hand to hand, neji can pretty much turn sasuke's insides into juice

speed: if neji can fight lee and beat him constantly then i am convinced that his speed is enough to fight sasuke

experience: neji is older therefore one year more of experience as a genin

intelligence: i dont see...where this applies to anything. they're both considered genius'

MikeyM1979
09-23-2007, 12:41 PM
i thought u said pre-time skip...most of the stuff you said are after it.Read above. The person who came up with Neji vs Sasuke said pre-time skip, but some chose to comment on post time skip stuff, as did I.

ninjutsu: sasuke may be able to use more ninjutsu but that only applys to mid range attacks such as katon jutsus and close range attacks like chidori, neji can dodge, use kawarimi no jutsu or kaiten to counter any of them.Yes, because lord knows taijutsu can be effective against something that can cut through anything. o_O

agaisnt chidori neji has a good chance of getting out of the way because sasuke usaully needs a big opening or a non moving target to get a good hit in.You must be thinking of pre-time skip Sasuke. :p I'm not.

genjutsu: sasuke doesnt use genjutsuThe manga, at this point, says otherwise.

taijutsu: if sasuke went hand to hand with neji he'd lose the ability to use moves like chidori very quicklyMaybe, assuming Sasuke didn't use Sharingan. But he does. He can track the fastest movements using it, can copy taijutsu, and as more than fast enough to keep up with Neji.

unlike naruto who uses kage bunshins to avoid getting hit by tenketsu sasuke only has sharingan to react to nejis attack, that is a big risk to take.How is that a big risk? Sasuke has more speed than Neji does, and his Sharingan can track his movements and actually slow them down to him in order for him to counter or dodge them.

power: chidori is the strongest move out of what i can see. but in hand to hand, neji can pretty much turn sasuke's insides into juiceAgain, assuming Sasuke doesn't use his Sharingan and speed. Assuming he just stands there, try and strike blindly.

speed: if neji can fight lee and beat him constantly then i am convinced that his speed is enough to fight sasukeConstantly? What? Neji beat Lee once that we know of. And we've seen Sasuke display Lee level speed and beyond.

experience: neji is older therefore one year more of experience as a geninExperience as in battle experience, not just how old one is.

intelligence: i dont see...where this applies to anything. they're both considered genius'Yes, but one genius can be better or smarter than another. Not all geniuses are equal. Shikamaru is a genius who is smarter than both Neji and Sasuke combined, smarter. Yet in a fight, he probably couldn't do much one one against either of them.

katonha
09-23-2007, 12:49 PM
You not stating some things.

NINJUTSU: I this area, Sasuke has plenty of Katon abilities. Neji may be able to dodge some of them, but i am pretty sure that he would get hit sooner or later. All Sasuke has to do is Stand back and let em go.

GENJUTSU: Neither of them have this before the time-skip, but if one of them was to have it, Sasuke would.

KEKKAI GENKAI: Sharingan vs Byakugan. Byakugan is great and has plenty of abilities, but Sharingan has even more abilities and has different and stronger levels.

POWER: Strength wise, you can't decide at this point. Jutsu wise and everything else, Sasuke.

SPEED: Like you guys said, Ssuke has the offensive speed while Neji has the defensive.

EXPERIENCE: Right now Neji probably has more experience due to him being a year ahead. It wouldn't be the same in Part 2.

INTELIGENCE: They are both smart, but Neji is just smart to an extent where you know what he can do. Sasuke on the other hand is smart that way to, but he always finds a way to suprise you even more and by coming up with something unheard of.

Sasuke wins.:cool:

truavenger4116
09-23-2007, 01:07 PM
i think sasuke would wreck neji very quickly because of his vast skill in every aspect of being a ninja/fighting ability so we can conclude hes got this match in the bag how about kiba vs rock lee pre time skip since we have little knowlege of ther abilities post.(but feel free to comment on post time skip if you have information to back it up)

MikeyM1979
09-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Hm. I think Lee would win. Kiba is quick to your average ninja, but Rock Lee has great, great offensive speed. Kiba is also offensively fast, but way out of Lee's league in that department. Lee definitely has the kind of speed to dodge and counter when Kiba and Akamaru team up, and that move he uses that looks like a drill attack, Lee can dodge that easily. Lee can take Kiba in base form, opening any gates would be overkill.

truavenger4116
09-23-2007, 01:30 PM
good point i forgot entirely about lee's gates what your opinion on the post time skip despite our minimal information...???

MikeyM1979
09-23-2007, 01:32 PM
good point i forgot entirely about lee's gates what your opinion on the post time skip despite our minimal information...???
Hm. I don't have much of an opinion. *shrug* I can only assume Lee has everything he had pre-time skip during post time skip, only maybe with improved speed, more techniques, taijutsu wise.

It's kinda funny how Lee can only win in movie and anime filler. :p

Kiba also, I don't know much else other than Akamaru getting larger.

katonha
09-23-2007, 05:39 PM

I would have to say the same as Mikey. I would be obvious to say that Lee has improved his Taijutsu and speed along with his overall technique. Especially with his drive and determination, i guess we will have to wait to see what he can really do.

On the other hand, Kiba in my opiion has been underestimated. We all saw how much Kiba and Akamaru advanced in their combination jutsus in their fight with Sakon and Ukon. Kiba is amart to know how to use his jutsus smartly and keep a cool head(like during the chunnin exam when Naruto tricked Kiba into attacking Akamaru). Him and Akamaru have expert teamwork as well. I can only imagine how good they have got post time skip with their abilities(ex. Kakashi noticed how good his sense of smell was better than a nin dog's).:cool:

doubleself
09-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Zetsu vs Shino

really now can anyone talk about this? shino seems weak and i think the bug jutsu is too simple to take out an enemy

MikeyM1979
09-29-2007, 12:27 PM
And then there's also the fact that we don't even know what Zetsu can do? :p Yeah.

Orochimaru at his best, vs Tsunade and Naruto, Tsunade pre-time skip, and Naruto post time skip.

Destroyer69
09-29-2007, 12:32 PM
And then there's also the fact that we don't even know what Zetsu can do? :p Yeah.

Orochimaru at his best, vs Tsunade and Naruto, Tsunade pre-time skip, and Naruto post time skip.

orochimaru would beat them both when orochimaru is at 100% he is tough for anyone to beat except itachi adn most likely jiraiya and pein,sasuke kakshi naruto yamamto all of them he would pwn in a fight if he is healthy one on one that is.

I don't know naruto did surpass kakashi and has become stronger and tsunade did some damage on oro it would be a good fight but the fact that oro can summon yondaime sarutobi shodaime nidaime he would win.

It would be a good fight none the les but naruto would lose even with tsunade.

katonha
09-29-2007, 02:02 PM
orochimaru would beat them both when orochimaru is at 100% he is tough for anyone to beat except itachi adn most likely jiraiya and pein,sasuke kakshi naruto yamamto all of them he would pwn in a fight if he is healthy one on one that is.

I don't know naruto did surpass kakashi and has become stronger and tsunade did some damage on oro it would be a good fight but the fact that oro can summon yondaime sarutobi shodaime nidaime he would win.

It would be a good fight none the les but naruto would lose even with tsunade.

I am not so sure that he can summon any of them anymore. Shodaime and Nidaime were destroyed by Sarutobi and Yondaime's summon was disrupted. I think that it said somewhere that since it was disrupted, he couldn't summon it again. And i can't agree with you completely on Sasuke and possibly Naruto and Kakashi. It is a huge chance that Kakashi may not be able to, but he has gotten a lot better since their last encounter, plus his MS. Naruto has gotten a lot stronger to with his new justu and sll, but i doubt he is smart enough. But when it comes to Sasuke, without the summons, i think that the battle could have possibly turned out the same as when he was sick. Sasuke pretty much knew all about Oro, while Sasuke still hide some stuff from Oro that Oro didn't know about. This fight i would like to see, but because of Sasuke's Sharingan, i would put my money on Sasuke.:cool:

KatonSuiton
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
How 'bout Dosu vs. Shikamaru, like how it was suppose to be in the Chunnin exams (sorry if this battle has already been stated...) Oh yeah, and Dosu is obviously pre-timeskip; Shika can be either pre-time skip/time skip. So, who do you think would win?

Hunter-Nin
10-02-2007, 03:21 PM
How 'bout Dosu vs. Shikamaru, like how it was suppose to be in the Chunnin exams (sorry if this battle has already been stated...) Oh yeah, and Dosu is obviously pre-timeskip; Shika can be either pre-time skip/time skip. So, who do you think would win?

In the chunnin exams most likely dosu he is faster and is very smart himself pre time skip if dosu was stil alive i pick dosu as well he is a speedy mofo.

Sharingan Lord
10-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Mmm...Shikamaru. He can think out a lot of strategies before Dosu even makes a move, which might come as an advantage for Shikamaru.

Vengeance
10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Dosu vs. Shika (per-timeskip)

Dosu would win.

Dosu vs. Shika (post-timeskip)

Shika would win.

Edit: Just wanted to add something to the person who called Shino weak... When has Shino lost a fight? Shino is arguably the best person (excluding Kurenai) in his squad to call him weak is to call Kiba & Hinata trash. Also we don't know what Zetsu can do; his skills in Akatsuki can simply be based on spying & gathering bodies for Pein. Please don't call Shino weak thank you & have a nice day. :)

garra.
10-02-2007, 06:49 PM
What about pretimeskip gaara vs post timeskip shino.

And this gaara is the one who fought kimimaro.

Sincerely garra.

smalec12
10-02-2007, 06:58 PM
i think shino would win , only what he have to do , is to place one single bug on gaaras ass and then he can scuk his chakra other posion him . I think sand is no a problem for bugs.But shino is not a fast-one so he could not survive to place that bug.But still is a fight between a 12 years old kid and 16 or 17 years old teenage.

soooooo the winner is shino

Vengeance
10-02-2007, 07:07 PM
What about pretimeskip gaara vs post timeskip shino.

And this gaara is the one who fought kimimaro.

Sincerely garra.

That Gaara was a jounin level ninja with full control over his demon (in terms of the demon taking control & gaara becoming reckless) vs. Bug boy? Well we haven't seen Shino in action post timeskip. So I'll base my opinions on what we already know about Shino & add in a few assumptions about his abilities vs sand. Now can Shinos bugs eat chakra enriched sand? Can Shinos bugs crawl threw Gaaras sand shield like Deidaras bombs did? Can Shino use his bugs to levitate himself threw the air? & can Shinos bugs protect him from Gaaras sand attacks? If the answer to these questions are all yes then Shino could win. If Shinos bugs can eat Gaaras sand then they can block Gaara's sand attacks & brake his sand shield with ease. Shinos bugs should be able to get threw Gaaras sand shield in the way Deidaras bombs did no question. We don't know if Shino can levitate himself using bugs. He would need to do this in order to survive Desert Waterfall (forget the name but when he turned the terrain into a valley of sand). Shino's bugs would need to be able to block Gaara's basic sand attacks in order to stand a chance because Shino has yet to show us the kind of speed Lee or Sasuke has. So he would need to use his bugs to repel the sand long enough for a different group of bugs to get close enough to Gaara so they can drain him of chakra.

My personal opinion for a winner is Shino.

I know most if not all of you will disagree with me. :)

Edit: I stand corrected props to smalec12 for picking Shino :)

Hunter-Nin
10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Dosu vs. Shika (per-timeskip)

Dosu would win.

Dosu vs. Shika (post-timeskip)

Shika would win.

Edit: Just wanted to add something to the person who called Shino weak... When has Shino lost a fight? Shino is arguably the best person (excluding Kurenai) in his squad to call him weak is to call Kiba & Hinata trash. Also we don't know what Zetsu can do; his skills in Akatsuki can simply be based on spying & gathering bodies for Pein. Please don't call Shino weak thank you & have a nice day. :)

Well i am jnot sure what happened but compared to naruto sasuke yeah all of them suck horibbly but comapred to others shino is pretty good but if you mean he can beat zetsu assuming that was the debate hell no none of the other can beat aka members you can disagree with me and i am not going to fight it but nobody other that naruto and sasuke alone stand a chance against aka members all the other from their age gruop are and will lose very quickley hidan can kill most of them by himself kaka members might be losing but thats only becasue of people like sasuke and naruto jiraiya kakashi but the others don't stand a chnce against any of them including gai he used his strongest jutsu to beat a fake kisame which is pretty embarrasing.

Shino would get owned by any of the aka as would neji etc.

MikeyM1979
10-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Shino vs Gaara = boring. =\

Gai vs Sasuke, both post time skip.

Rules: Gai can't open ANY gates, and Sasuke can't use CS1 nor CS2. Their fight takes place in any random forest.

Hunter-Nin
10-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Shino vs Gaara = boring. =\

Gai vs Sasuke, both post time skip.

Rules: Gai can't open ANY gates, and Sasuke can't use CS1 nor CS2. Their fight takes place in any random forest.

gai 100% much faster than sasuke especially without the weights more powerful he knows how to fight a basic sharingan which is what sasuke has becasue he don't have mk and can't cast genjutsu with fingers or any body parts like itachi.

His chidori is easily evaded the chidori sowrd might suprise gai a bit but he can doge it and move fast enough to sasuke and beat him.

Gai.

MikeyM1979
10-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I must agree. Gai knows how to fight against Itachi and his Sharingan, so I'd assume he can handle pre-MS Sasuke. I also see Gai outlasting Sasuke in a fight. Gai always trains to keep fit and raise his stamina.

Oh, and did I forgot to mention that Sasuke can still summon Manda? :p

Hm. Let's all consider that while Sasuke doesn't have his cursed seals at his disposal, he still has tons of fire, lightning, and snake jutsus to use, and he also has strong genjutsu. Maybe not on Itachi's level, or maybe so. He did place the king of snakes in genjutsu and kept him in it. Let's also not forget that Sasuke now also has disappearing speed, just like Gai, and although I still see Gai winning, let's also not forget that Sasuke IS a Sharingan user. Me thinks his Sharingan can help him keep track of Gai's movements for some of the fight.

Vengeance
10-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Well i am jnot sure what happened but compared to naruto sasuke yeah all of them suck horibbly but comapred to others shino is pretty good but if you mean he can beat zetsu assuming that was the debate hell no none of the other can beat aka members you can disagree with me and i am not going to fight it but nobody other that naruto and sasuke alone stand a chance against aka members all the other from their age gruop are and will lose very quickley hidan can kill most of them by himself kaka members might be losing but thats only becasue of people like sasuke and naruto jiraiya kakashi but the others don't stand a chnce against any of them including gai he used his strongest jutsu to beat a fake kisame which is pretty embarrasing.

Shino would get owned by any of the aka as would neji etc.

Hehehe no no no I wasn't saying that at all but you don't know that Shino can't handle an Akatsuki member until we see him fight again. I just didn't like it when someone called Shino weak because he isn't. Yes compared to the big guns Hinata & Kiba suck but who's to say Shino can't take on Naruto? Not saying he can beat him but its not out of the question depending on how the fight played out. In case your confused though I think Naruto would win.

Edit: lol Gai vs. Sasuke no added strength boosters.

Well disagree with me all you want but I'm picking Sasuke even without CS transformations. Gai's taijutsu didn't seem that impressive when up against Kisame. Yes Gai should be faster, physically stronger, & knows how to not get caught in a genjutsu by a sharingan user by watching your opponents feet but what about attacks from the air? If Gai is focusing on Sasuke's feet the whole time he couldn't see these kinds of attacks. Like say from snakes. If Gai gets in close Sasuke can use Chidori Nagashi to force gai away from him. The only element that Gai can use at this point in time is fire. Sasuke has way to many tricks up his sleeve for me to give this win to Gai.

KatonSuiton
10-02-2007, 09:36 PM
According to the official Naruto Data book, let's compare...
Gai vs. Sasuke - 1 being the worst, 3 being average, and 5 being the best.
Gai:
- Ninjutsu (Ninja Arts) - 3
- Taijutsu (Hand to Hand) - 5
- Genjutsu (Illusion Arts) - 3
- Intelligence (Cunning) - 3
- Force (Power) - 5
- Speed - 5
- Stamina (Chakra Amount) - 5
- Seal Knowledge - 2
Sasuke Pre-Timeskip:
- Taijutsu (Hand to Hand) - 2.5
- Genjutsu (Illusion Arts) - 1.5
- Intelligence (Cunning) - 2.5
- Force (Power) - 3
- Speed - 3
- Stamina (Chakra Amount) - 3
- Seal Knowledge - 3
I couldn't find post-timeskip Sasuke, but obviously it'd be a major increase in statistics. I'd guess his current stats to be: Nin. - 4, Tai. - 3.5, Gen. - 2.5, Int. - 3.5, For. - 4, Spd. - 4, Stam. - 4, and S.K. - 4
Basically I just added a pt. to each stat, heheh *_*
So...
Gai's total: 31 pts.
Sasuke's total: Pre-Timeskip: 21.5 pts. Post-Timeskip (Going by my calculations >_>): 29.5 pts.
Gai wins according to the statistics. Implying the restrictions now, Gai wins again imo. Gai knows well how to deal with the sharingan, after all, his primary rival is Kakashi. Gai also has speed that either matches or probably ranks above Sasuke's. Since Sasuke can't gain a boost from CS 1/2, he's at a large dis-advantage since he tends to rely on it a lot. Gai doesn't necessarily need to open the Gates/rely on the Gates, seeing that his strength is already insane enough in the first place. Last, Gai has some yrs. more experience over Sasuke.
Gai wins imo!

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
10-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Gai wins he can open gates without becoming injured (naturally not all 8) but up to 6

GAma_Oyabun
10-03-2007, 01:09 AM
According to the official Naruto Data book, let's compare...
Gai vs. Sasuke - 1 being the worst, 3 being average, and 5 being the best.
Gai:
- Taijutsu (Hand to Hand) - 5
- Genjutsu (Illusion Arts) - 3
- Intelligence (Cunning) - 3
- Force (Power) - 5
- Speed - 5
- Stamina (Chakra Amount) - 5
- Seal Knowledge - 2
Sasuke Pre-Timeskip:
- Taijutsu (Hand to Hand) - 2.5
- Genjutsu (Illusion Arts) - 1.5
- Intelligence (Cunning) - 2.5
- Force (Power) - 3
- Speed - 3
- Stamina (Chakra Amount) - 3
- Seal Knowledge - 3
I couldn't find post-timeskip Sasuke, but obviously it'd be a major increase in statistics. I'd guess his current stats to be: Nin. - 4, Tai. - 3.5, Gen. - 2.5, Int. - 3.5, For. - 4, Spd. - 4, Stam. - 4, and S.K. - 4
Basically I just added a pt. to each stat, heheh *_*
So...
Gai's total: 31 pts.
Sasuke's total: Pre-Timeskip: 21.5 pts. Post-Timeskip (Going by my calculations >_>): 29.5 pts.
Gai wins according to the statistics. Implying the restrictions now, Gai wins again imo. Gai knows well how to deal with the sharingan, after all, his primary rival is Kakashi. Gai also has speed that either matches or probably ranks above Sasuke's. Since Sasuke can't gain a boost from CS 1/2, he's at a large dis-advantage since he tends to rely on it a lot. Gai doesn't necessarily need to open the Gates/rely on the Gates, seeing that his strength is already insane enough in the first place. Last, Gai has some yrs. more experience over Sasuke.
Gai wins imo!

i think sasuke's ninjutsu can be bumped up to 5 and his genjustu bumped up to 4, 3 or 3.5 at the least. sasuke has a lot of ninjutsu at his disposal now, chidori, chidori nagashi, lightning chakra manipulation, summoning of mando, snake jutsu. with the adult form sharingan im sure his genjustu level is pretty high now.
so in points sasuke should be the same or a little bit above, if gai hasnt improved since the time skip

Tengu
10-03-2007, 08:39 AM
I think that would be an endless fight, sasuke can predict the attacks and have the sharingan while gai can fight without falling to genjutsu.So we hardly can tell who wins.

KatonSuiton
10-03-2007, 11:41 AM
i think sasuke's ninjutsu can be bumped up to 5 and his genjustu bumped up to 4, 3 or 3.5 at the least. sasuke has a lot of ninjutsu at his disposal now, chidori, chidori nagashi, lightning chakra manipulation, summoning of mando, snake jutsu. with the adult form sharingan im sure his genjustu level is pretty high now.
so in points sasuke should be the same or a little bit above, if gai hasnt improved since the time skip

That's true, Sasuke's sharingan has improved much more in the genjutsu category. His ninjutsu, yeah, it'd probably be a five considering all different nin. techniques he has shown. So if that were to be the case, his points would amount to (nin.: 5 and gen.: 3.5): 31.5 pts. total. I actually might've changed my opinion a bit. Saying Sasuke could still summon Manda (X_x poor Manda), Gai would be in for a major toughie of a fight trying to avoid attks. from Manda/trying to get to Sasuke to land a blow or w/e. I wonder what Gai's summoning, the turtle, can do? Anyhoo, I change my opinion, I think Sasuke would come out victorious despite not being able to go CS 1/2.

katonha
10-03-2007, 07:44 PM
That's true, Sasuke's sharingan has improved much more in the genjutsu category. His ninjutsu, yeah, it'd probably be a five considering all different nin. techniques he has shown. So if that were to be the case, his points would amount to (nin.: 5 and gen.: 3.5): 31.5 pts. total. I actually might've changed my opinion a bit. Saying Sasuke could still summon Manda (X_x poor Manda), Gai would be in for a major toughie of a fight trying to avoid attks. from Manda/trying to get to Sasuke to land a blow or w/e. I wonder what Gai's summoning, the turtle, can do? Anyhoo, I change my opinion, I think Sasuke would come out victorious despite not being able to go CS 1/2.

With Power ups, I would probably, probably, just probably say Gai because of his Gates, but without, Sasuke. Intelligence wise, Sasuke would be the winner in that area. I am suprised that he didn't have average in the book. Post time skip Sasuke would have about a 4 or maybe even a five considering his feats in part 2, such as figuring out Deidara's weakness. Taijutsu 4, I agree with Ninjutsu being 4 or 5, but Sasuke Genjutsu. That should be a 4 as of right now. The way that he has upgraded his Genjutsu over the time skip is even close or at Itachi's level. In the fight, i would have to say Sasuke would win. even if Gai just tries to look at Sasuke's feet, he is only use to doing that with Kakashi, not a true blood like Sasuke or Itachi. With Sasuke reading Gai's movements and his excellent Ninjutsu, Sasuke.:cool:

liondemon
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Gai's trurtle is probably really really really fast. Gai and his prized student use taijutsu which requires speed. The fast turtle. Dont judge by the looks. I may be wrong but didnt the turtle have a ninja headband?

KatonSuiton
10-03-2007, 10:10 PM
With Power ups, I would probably, probably, just probably say Gai because of his Gates, but without, Sasuke. Intelligence wise, Sasuke would be the winner in that area. I am suprised that he didn't have average in the book. Post time skip Sasuke would have about a 4 or maybe even a five considering his feats in part 2, such as figuring out Deidara's weakness. Taijutsu 4, I agree with Ninjutsu being 4 or 5, but Sasuke Genjutsu. That should be a 4 as of right now. The way that he has upgraded his Genjutsu over the time skip is even close or at Itachi's level. In the fight, i would have to say Sasuke would win. even if Gai just tries to look at Sasuke's feet, he is only use to doing that with Kakashi, not a true blood like Sasuke or Itachi. With Sasuke reading Gai's movements and his excellent Ninjutsu, Sasuke.:cool:

Yeah, def. If Gai could use the Gates, I think he could defeat Sasuke. In the scenario that he couldn't, I think Sasuke would win as you said. I'm surprised that his intelligence wasn't ranked higher too, hmm... After all, he handeled all the situations Deidara put him in very intelligently. Genjutsu-wise, it's hard to say. I mean, of course he's amazing in genjutsu with sharingan, but other then that, does he know any other type of genjutsu dealing with seals? Idk, I guess I could see it being ranked as a four, yeah. You're also right about Gai in terms of fighting Kakashi compared to Sasuke/Itachi. Sasuke could probably even trap him in a genjutsu of some sort beforehand w/out Gai even noticing, I know Itachi could; Read Gai's movements as well, like you said. Man, just goes to show how UBER pow. the Uchiha clan are. :)

Gai's trurtle is probably really really really fast. Gai and his prized student use taijutsu which requires speed. The fast turtle. Dont judge by the looks. I may be wrong but didnt the turtle have a ninja headband?

Yup, I believe it did. I'd like for Gai to end up vs. Kisame in one final battle, and at one point or another during the battle, summon the turtle. Just gotta see what it's capable of. Ironic, but probably true what you said, the turtle being fast, lol. We'll just have to wait and see whether Kishi will expand more on Gai's turtle summoning :/

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
10-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Hmmm...I could bring in a 'ninja turtle' joke now but I think only I would laugh. But I hope Gai doesn't need his summoning tech to beat Kisame. Opening the seventh gate would be far more interesting to see.:)

KatonSuiton
10-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Hmmm...I could bring in a 'ninja turtle' joke now but I think only I would laugh. But I hope Gai doesn't need his summoning tech to beat Kisame. Opening the seventh gate would be far more interesting to see.:)

Yeah, I always pictured the ultimate battle having Gai vs. Kisame. Gai would end up opening the 8th Gate (sacrificing himself) in order to defeat Kisame once and for all. What I imagine would be best is if Gai were to summon the turtle somewhere in-between the battle (like how the 4th did with Enma), then despite his and the turtle's efforts, Gai is forced to open the 8th Gate and takes Kisame down with him... and the turtle? Maybe Lee could somehow inherit the turtle, lol.

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
10-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I always pictured the ultimate battle having Gai vs. Kisame. Gai would end up opening the 8th Gate (sacrificing himself) in order to defeat Kisame once and for all. What I imagine would be best is if Gai were to summon the turtle somewhere in-between the battle (like how the 4th did with Enma), then despite his and the turtle's efforts, Gai is forced to open the 8th Gate and takes Kisame down with him... and the turtle? Maybe Lee could somehow inherit the turtle, lol.

Sounds nice. But the part talking about Gai sacrificing himself makes me sad...:( Gai has to survive! Maybe he will sacrifice himself to save Kakashi or Lee but not now and not against fish-face Kisame!!! Please Kishi don't make me suffer...

katonha
10-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Sounds nice. But the part talking about Gai sacrificing himself makes me sad...:( Gai has to survive! Maybe he will sacrifice himself to save Kakashi or Lee but not now and not against fish-face Kisame!!! Please Kishi don't make me suffer...

Why Not? Gai's ultimate enemy has been Kisame since their last fight and was probably the toughest fight that he has been in. I believe that their last fight was like a foreshadowing of what could happen if they were both to go all out.:cool:

Hunter-Nin
10-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Why Not? Gai's ultimate enemy has been Kisame since their last fight and was probably the toughest fight that he has been in. I believe that their last fight was like a foreshadowing of what could happen if they were both to go all out.:cool:

Excuse me going all out maybe yo missed it but kisame wasn't even 50% and gai had to go all out to beat him if they fought again kisame would kill gai.

Nexus
10-05-2007, 12:39 AM
If the matchup is about Gai vs. Kisame, then Kisame will defeat Gai as Kisame has seen the majority of Gai's strength than vice versa. At best, Gai will die either by the use of the eighth gate or the hands of a 100% Kisame.

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
10-05-2007, 08:48 AM
If the matchup is about Gai vs. Kisame, then Kisame will defeat Gai as Kisame has seen the majority of Gai's strength than vice versa. At best, Gai will die either by the use of the eighth gate or the hands of a 100% Kisame.

I hope that Gai proves his genius-like skills by opening all 8 gates and defeating Kisame without dieing! That would be great. I mean even medical ninjas stated that Lee could never continiue beeing a shinobi, but with Tsunade's help and his unbreakable power of will he managed it. Gai will be the first shinobi to master the 8 gates. But I guess he has to be badly injured at least by opening them all. If not it would be pretty ridiculous.

katonha
10-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Excuse me going all out maybe yo missed it but kisame wasn't even 50% and gai had to go all out to beat him if they fought again kisame would kill gai.

I believe that he would lose to. I never said that he would win. Maybe Gai will fight Kisame with a partner and somehow pull off a victory, but it would be a big suprise. Trust me, Kiame is one of my favorite AK members because of how strong he is and how he fights. His strength has proved to be more than enough for Gai. But if Gai had a partner as strong as he is, like Kakashi, Maybe both of them combined could beat him.:cool:

KatonSuiton
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
What if Gai and Suigetsu teamed up to take on Kisame? Heh, then again, I doubt either of them would be willing to join forces, idk? Maybe there could be a scenario where Sui. takes on Kisame, gives him a pretty good match, but in the end is defeated and about to be killed; Gai suddenly comes in right before the final blow and gives Kis. a good kick to the face/jaw. By this point: Kisame's chakra has depleted to half its original thanks to Sui., Gai and Kisame both fight fiercely, Gai ends up summoning his turtle and it somehow helps ('somehow' since we obviously don't know much about it), despite their combined efforts Kisame's still putting up too much of a challenge, Gai resorts to the Gates, releases up to the seventh, Kisame's having a hard time but still putting up a good match, Gai in the end decides to put an end to Kisame once and for all, releases the eighth Gate, Gai and Kisame are both killed from the incredible power of the attk., the end...? *Dun dun dun!*

katonha
10-05-2007, 10:17 PM
What if Gai and Suigetsu teamed up to take on Kisame? Heh, then again, I doubt either of them would be willing to join forces, idk? Maybe there could be a scenario where Sui. takes on Kisame, gives him a pretty good match, but in the end is defeated and about to be killed; Gai suddenly comes in right before the final blow and gives Kis. a good kick to the face/jaw. By this point: Kisame's chakra has depleted to half its original thanks to Sui., Gai and Kisame both fight fiercely, Gai ends up summoning his turtle and it somehow helps ('somehow' since we obviously don't know much about it), despite their combined efforts Kisame's still putting up too much of a challenge, Gai resorts to the Gates, releases up to the seventh, Kisame's having a hard time but still putting up a good match, Gai in the end decides to put an end to Kisame once and for all, releases the eighth Gate, Gai and Kisame are both killed from the incredible power of the attk., the end...? *Dun dun dun!*

It is possible. I don't see any reason why Gai and Suigetsu wouldn't team up just for this fight, besides Suigetsu probably wantig to beat Kisame on his own. Both sides have pretty much the same goal. Beat somebody in AK or Beat AK outright. Those 2 againist Kisame would be a good fight, but i don't know who would win based on the fact that we haven't seen what Suigetsu and Kisame can do completely.:cool:

Vengeance
10-05-2007, 10:42 PM
ok just wanted to add in something.... the 8th gate doesn't it focus on the heart & the reason the person dies is because there heart explodes because of all the added stress from using the gates? there's no recovering from that. If Gai used all 8 gates he'd die. Anyway I'm drunk so sorry if I'm wrong just thought I'd add that in for people who are thinking he would survive after using all 8 gates.

KatonSuiton
10-05-2007, 11:28 PM
ok just wanted to add in something.... the 8th gate doesn't it focus on the heart & the reason the person dies is because there heart explodes because of all the added stress from using the gates? there's no recovering from that. If Gai used all 8 gates he'd die. Anyway I'm drunk so sorry if I'm wrong just thought I'd add that in for people who are thinking he would survive after using all 8 gates.

You're right by Wikipedia. I know that Wiki info. isn't always too reliable, but this sounds correct to me:

Gate of Death (死門, Shimon?) opens the final gate located at the heart and uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. All the energy in every individual cell is used up, giving the user power well above that of any Kage. This "big bang" effect is only temporary, and destroys every muscle in the user's body, including the heart. Death is assured when opening this gate.

Vengeance
10-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Is that what wiki says? I was going off of memory from the original explanation of the 8 gates but that sounds about right. Thanks for clarifying that. :)

katonha
10-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Is that what wiki says? I was going off of memory from the original explanation of the 8 gates but that sounds about right. Thanks for clarifying that. :)

It would still be an Ultimate battle for him and Suigetsu to go up againist Kisame.:cool:

Hunter-Nin
10-07-2007, 03:20 AM
It would still be an Ultimate battle for him and Suigetsu to go up againist Kisame.:cool:

Suigetsu would never work with anyone else he is to stuborn and would not let anyone interfere.

katonha
10-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Suigetsu would never work with anyone else he is to stuborn and would not let anyone interfere.

Yeah, probably, but they both have the same goal of taking down AK or somebody in it, so if Suigetsu was about to get killed, wouldn't you ask for a little help.:cool:

truavenger4116
10-07-2007, 11:14 AM
true but where not talking about what he would do suigetsu as of yet has remained a mystery considering hes on the team hebi we can safely assume hes powerful but most likely weaker then sasuke. i dout suigetsu would except help at any time of the fight but although we have seen his personality we have never seen his behavior in a fight. anyway the battle was suigetsu and gai vs kisame i would have to give it to gai and suigetsu because gai is uber powerful and suigetsu appears to be similar to kisame in looks so i would have to guess he has similar water abilities and adapptions so i would think kisames attack have less affect on him. anyone have another possible fight??

[...:::YellowFlash:::...]
10-09-2007, 05:42 PM
its going to be intense after jariya dies ( R.I.P ) naruto is next ...... its going to be a crazy fight

truavenger4116
10-09-2007, 06:44 PM
dont spam to get extra posts yellowflash much something of importance up there......i have a new fight...........
gara vs kisame/immense earth jutsu vs immense water jutsu

Hunter-Nin
10-09-2007, 07:54 PM
dont spam to get extra posts yellowflash much something of importance up there......i have a new fight...........
gara vs kisame/immense earth jutsu vs immense water jutsu

thats not new but anyways lol kisame would murder the boy oh no i would hate to see garra matched up against anyy water user he will soak up his sand and it will completely be useless.

MikeyM1979
10-09-2007, 07:58 PM
thats not new but anyways lol kisame would murder the boy oh no i would hate to see garra matched up against anyy water user he will soak up his sand and it will completely be useless.
We're discussing Gaara vs Kisame? I'm assuming post time skip? If so, Kisame destroys Gaara. And earth user outsmarted and defeated AND killed Gaara, imagine a water user. :) Especially one who can probably outdue Gaara in terms of sheer mass of elements.

truavenger4116
10-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hunter-Nin,

sorry my bad on the repeat fight

moving on how about neji vs kimmimaru pre time skip

and sasuke vs sasori post timeskip

Hunter-Nin
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM

and sasuke vs sasori post timeskip

neji barely beat kidamru and kimi is much stronger he would rip neji.

Sasori would win sasuke has no kciks doujtsu like itachi and isn't even nearly as fast as itachi so i say sasori.

tenkaichymaster
10-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I agree with hunter-nin neji is not that strong.

And i guess sasuke couldn't defeat sasori if he barely escaped from deidara i dont think that he may be able to defeat him by itself. maybe with a partner. but not by himself.

MikeyM1979
10-09-2007, 08:52 PM

and sasuke vs sasori post timeskipNeji vs Kimimaro...I'd like to think he'd be able to deal with Kimi's bloodline limit somehow, maybe by sending chakra through into his bones, but I can't see it happening. I think base Kimimaro would whip on Neji pretty well after Neji does some figuring things out. Going CS or CS2 is just overkill.

Sasuke vs Sasori? I could never see Itachi beating Sasori, so I can't see Sasuke beating him either. :p Chidori Nagashi would come in handy for breaking up crowds of puppets near him, but really, the odds are overwhelming against Sasuke. One scratch and he's gone.

Nexus
10-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I say that Sasuke would beat Sasori as he'll give those puppets the same treatment that he gave those countless shinobis that he worked out.

MikeyM1979
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I say that Sasuke would beat Sasori as he'll give those puppets the same treatment that he gave those countless shinobis that he worked out.
True. But do you really think his speed is enough to duch, dodge, and counter every puppet Sasori throws at him? Even in mass? As I said, one scratch and Sasuke is screwed. Sakura and Chiyo together ended being scratched, and Chiyo was a puppet master who was controlling Sakura.

truavenger4116
10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
i have to say kimmimaru is the clear choice because of his cs 1 and 2 but i think neji would have put up a better fight then rock lee since number one pre time skip his taijutsu was assumably better since lee never beat him also the thought of closing chakra points would come in handy also his impenatrable defense. none the less kimmimaru has it in the bag eventually. as for sasori i wouldn't put sasuke or itachi out of the running so fast even though genjutsu most likely wouldn't werk on sasori because hes basically a puppet. and the sharigan wouldn't do much either since they would be trying to predict the movements of a puppet but their speed and taijutsu and other ninjutsu ability's are extremely powerful (gran fireball jutsu) i would give it to the uchiha's on that one....

katonha
10-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Neji vs Kimimaro...I'd like to think he'd be able to deal with Kimi's bloodline limit somehow, maybe by sending chakra through into his bones, but I can't see it happening. I think base Kimimaro would whip on Neji pretty well after Neji does some figuring things out. Going CS or CS2 is just overkill.

Sasuke vs Sasori? I could never see Itachi beating Sasori, so I can't see Sasuke beating him either. :p Chidori Nagashi would come in handy for breaking up crowds of puppets near him, but really, the odds are overwhelming against Sasuke. One scratch and he's gone.

I have thought of that fight between Neji and Kimimaru, but i always forgot about it when i posted.

I believe that Kimi would win. He has excellent dodgeing abilities that he could pretty much use to dodge just about all of Neji's movements, not to mention he has really strong weapons that would give him a reach advantage. If he went CS, he would pretty much be pushing Neji into a corner the same way Lee was. There is also the fact that if he gets within inches, he would get stabbed severely by Kimi's extruding bones. CS2 would be overkill as some of you said.

Sasuke vs Sasori. I really don't know. Genjutsu wouldn't work on him because he is a puppet. There is also the number to take in to the equation, over 100 to 1, and the poison that Sasori has at his disposal. But, Sasuke has incredible speed and strong jutsus that he could take out the puppets with ease and possibly dodge them all. This would be a really good fight based on how both of them fight and the weapons and jutsus they can use( Chidori Needlles and Chidori Sword would be very useful in this fight). If Sasuke Gets one scratch, the fight is over, but if his speed and the Sharingan's ability to predict movements work well on the Puppets, Sasuke could possibly win this one.

New Fight:
Kimi vs Neji reminded me of one. Neji vs Sakon( and Ukon of course).:cool:

nejismirk
10-10-2007, 05:00 AM
neji would own sakon and ukon any day.

katonha
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
neji would own sakon and ukon any day.

Maybe, but i still think that it would be a good fight. It would be hard for Neji to dodge Sakon and Ukon's attacks coming from the same body. Plus their multi punch and kick techniques. I think that it would be really good to see, and to tell the truth, i would have wanted to see this fight in the Sasuke retrival arc, rather than the one Kishi gave Neji. The one he gave Neji was real good, but i would like to see how this fight would go. I would go with Sakon and U bacause of their CS and CS2:cool:

smalec12
10-11-2007, 04:43 PM
hmm how about fight orichamaru vs kakazu.And oro is able to resurect first and secound hokage.I guess kakazu would win becouse oro hasnt some of destructive jutsu so that he kill more then one of kakauz lifes.I guess kakazu would end up with about 2 hearts.But oro wouldnt die, as we know oro would run away soon enough, hes a lame coward.

garra.
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
About the neji vs kimimaro fight.

If kimimaro dosn't know about the blood line limit of neji and neji lands a few hits on his tekestus or whatever then I doubt kimimaro would win.

Aloso I think oro would win

Sincerely garra.

truavenger4116
10-11-2007, 05:51 PM
on the kimmimaru and neji fight i think we can all agree kimmimaru would be the victor and curse seal 2 would be overkill but neji would put up a good fight to start off anyway as to the sakon/ukon vs neji i would actually enjoy thing fight because their both short range and i have a feeling neji would win because hes smart and has the kekkai genkai but it definitely wouldnt be an easy win and should that have happened it got me thinking about kiba vs kidomaru which i feel would also be a good fight since in that situation kidomaru couldnt hide from kiba's sense of smell on the other hand it might have been over quickly because of kidomaru's webbing and only neji being able to cut them but if kiba were to no get caught it would be a good fight i think...

katonha
10-11-2007, 08:40 PM
on the kimmimaru and neji fight i think we can all agree kimmimaru would be the victor and curse seal 2 would be overkill but neji would put up a good fight to start off anyway as to the sakon/ukon vs neji i would actually enjoy thing fight because their both short range and i have a feeling neji would win because hes smart and has the kekkai genkai but it definitely wouldnt be an easy win and should that have happened it got me thinking about kiba vs kidomaru which i feel would also be a good fight since in that situation kidomaru couldnt hide from kiba's sense of smell on the other hand it might have been over quickly because of kidomaru's webbing and only neji being able to cut them but if kiba were to no get caught it would be a good fight i think...

Yeah. I also thought about Shika vs Kidomaru. They are both really smart and have a way to use that in their way of fighting. I think that Kidoumaru deserves more credit than he really gets. Kidoumaru is the only person in the series so far that we know of that has figured out the weakness of the Byakugan. Even Shika saw Neji fight twice during the Chunnin exam, and still didn't figure it out. I think that Kidoumaru would win because of his summonings combinded with his Long range attacks.:cool:

truavenger4116
10-11-2007, 09:24 PM
i think that neji seems to be the only person on that mission at the time capable of taking on kidomaru.....

Shrike
10-12-2007, 03:36 AM
I will say what I think about the mentioned battles.

Kidomaru > Shikamaru
Kimimaro > Neji
Sasori > Sasuke
Sakon/Ukon > Neji

If anybody needs my reasons, I will post 'em.

Nexus
10-12-2007, 12:09 PM
I will say what I think about the mentioned battles.

Kidomaru > Shikamaru
Kimimaro > Neji
Sasori > Sasuke
Sakon/Ukon > Neji

If anybody needs my reasons, I will post 'em.

Yes. I'll like to see your reasons on how Post-TS Sasuke and Neji would lose to Sasori and Sakon/Ukon.

Shrike
10-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Yes. I'll like to see your reasons on how Post-TS Sasuke and Neji would lose to Sasori and Sakon/Ukon.

Posts TS Neji would kill Sakon/Ukon, I was talking about pre TS Neji, since they fought against Sound 4 before the TS.

I don't understand how do you see Sasuke defeating Sasori.
He wouldn't even be able to break Hiruko, let alone defeat Sandaime Kazekage or Sasori's 100 puppets.
Hiruko-has many hidden weapons which Sasuke would never be aware of. His tail isn't fast as Sasuke is, but his hand needles are faster. Where one scratch is=dead, there is no way Sasuke would defeat him.
Sandaime Kazekage is easy win. Satetsu Kaihou kills everyone who doesn't have the antidote or have enough power to overpower it. Unfortunately, I believe only Deidara and Kakuzu would be able to penetrate this kind of sand, which means everybody else would be dead.
100 puppets. Overkill. One thing is to know the next step one of or multiple opponents, and another is to dodge them all. Where one scratch means death, Sasuke is pretty much dead.
Sasori switched to another body fast enough for even Chiyo to notice. Not to mention that breaking Sasori apart means nothing unless you destroy his weak point.
Every one of those 100 puppets has hidden weapons and poisoned blades.

There is no way in hells anyone can avoid them all. Even Chiyo who is the best puppet master to date beside Sasori isn't able to fight on par with Sasori's puppeteer skills.

Sasori vs Sasuke is clear victory for Sasori.
The only reason Itachi can defeat Sasori is MS. Amaterasu is instant kill, whereas Sasuke doesn't have it, which leaves him pretty much screwed up.

Hunter-Nin
10-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Sasuke would lose to sasori and i mean quick he wouldn't even get to see the third kazekage sasori's traps are enough.

I see no way for sasuke breaking hiraku and even if he does what does he have on iron sand nothing he has no tsukuyomi to kill sasori with and his regular genjutsu can be broken easily.

His speed is only as fast as kakashi perhaps a bit faster 1000 puppets how would he beat that all those traps he would never get past them you have to realize sasori was facing his grandma that the only reason the fight drageed out so long becasue she knew a lot of his trciks if it was just sakura bye bye in 1 min exactley.

The only uchiha who can beat him is itachhi becasue tsukuyomi and his speed is something you can put inthere becasue he is to fast for even a shraingan to get a glimpse of him but sasuke nothing special.

truavenger4116
10-14-2007, 02:27 PM
although i agree with everyone who said sasuke would lose i can't help but feel like sasuke in this situation is being underestimated i understand his genjutsu's are useless here and if he were to get poisoned it would be over very quickly. but after thinking about this fight some more i thought sasuke has some formidable ninjutsu and theres no reason why he couldn't have a good fight with sasori. fire and lightening would do a good deal of damage to the puppets and make it a decent fight. but in the end the outcome seems inevitable with sasori taking the win...

the next fight im about to propose is probably very ridiculous because it would never actually occur or would never have actually occured but i can't seem to find the victor of this fight.....

sasori vs deidara(partner vs partner)

MikeyM1979
10-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't think anyone is underestimating him. I think they just see things clearly for what they are. I know I do. Sasuke, ninjutsu wise, is better than Sasori. But that's because Sasori is a puppet master. His Chidori Nagashi and snake attacks would come in handy when facing off against 100 puppets, along with his katon jutsus. His Chidori would probably do well in getting through Hiruko, but that's when his real problems begin. I don't see Sasuke walking out of that fight.

truavenger4116
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
alright...i see your point....moving on....although improbable....

sasori vs deidara......?

MikeyM1979
10-14-2007, 03:16 PM
That age old fight again? :p I originally went for Sasori every time, because he was considered Deidara's master. But, I may have to go with Deidara, especially after seeing what he's been capable of against Gaara and Sasuke.

katonha
10-14-2007, 03:23 PM
That age old fight again? :p I originally went for Sasori every time, because he was considered Deidara's master. But, I may have to go with Deidara, especially after seeing what he's been capable of against Gaara and Sasuke.

I don't know about that. Sasori has plenty of puppets that he could use to get around Deidara's bombs by switching puppet bodies. I see Sasori being way to fast for Deidara. Being able to fly won't be a huge advantage either, considering he could just use his Iron Sand yo attack Deidara in the air. I really don't see Deidara winning this one.:cool:

MikeyM1979
10-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Iron Sand is heavier than normal sand. And Deidara pretty much outran Gaara's sand. So yeah, Iron Sand will be dangerous if it can actually connect, and I don't see that at all. Deidara flying is just one thing that's a large disadvantage towards Sasori.

katonha
10-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Iron Sand is heavier than normal sand. And Deidara pretty much outran Gaara's sand. So yeah, Iron Sand will be dangerous if it can actually connect, and I don't see that at all. Deidara flying is just one thing that's a large disadvantage towards Sasori.

Yeah, but combined with all of his puppet attacks, it would be just as hard or even harder to dodge than Gaara's sand. He could also use his own body in combination with the Third Kazekage. And with Sasori's own puppets sort of flying, Deidara would have to get really far away not to get hit by something. I just think that Sasori is more than likely to fast for Deidara.:cool:

MikeyM1979
10-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Sasori's never shown any huge feats of speed. ;) Also, when have we ever seen Sasori's puppets fly high up into the air? Never. :)

katonha
10-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Sasori's never shown any huge feats of speed. ;) Also, when have we ever seen Sasori's puppets fly high up into the air? Never. :)

I am not neccesarly meaning flying, i mean thishttp://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume31.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29359. I don't know if you call that flying or floating or what, but it would help with reach. And when i say speed, you could say speed like whan he switches bodies/puppets.:cool:

truavenger4116
10-14-2007, 08:49 PM
i would have to go with sasori but im sure if it came to it deidara would blow him away also with his self detonation justu and i dout sasori is capable of out running it so in the end i say double KO....

MikeyM1979
10-14-2007, 08:57 PM
I am not neccesarly meaning flying, i mean thishttp://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume31.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29359. I don't know if you call that flying or floating or what, but it would help with reach. And when i say speed, you could say speed like whan he switches bodies/puppets.:cool:
You do realize they were also fighting in a cave, which had limited space, right? There's no proof that his puppets can fly up as high nor as fast as Deidara can. They're both Kage level ninjas. Iron Sand can be dodged easily, and the third Kaze puppet can just be bombed easily also, so that's out. Really, what can Sasori do to Deidara, other than potentially poisoning him. And even that's a large if.

rudeboynin
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
sasori has a more chance of beating bman because sasori has a wide range of long distance attacks

truavenger4116
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
since this is a made up fight they could be fighting anywhere but since the thread isn't about locations of fights lets just say it was in an open area where most fights take place it just makes it easier to determine a victor keeps the variables to a minimum....

katonha
10-14-2007, 09:48 PM
You do realize they were also fighting in a cave, which had limited space, right? There's no proof that his puppets can fly up as high nor as fast as Deidara can. They're both Kage level ninjas. Iron Sand can be dodged easily, and the third Kaze puppet can just be bombed easily also, so that's out. Really, what can Sasori do to Deidara, other than potentially poisoning him. And even that's a large if.

Still, the picture has proof that they have some way of getting up that high. Whether it is flying or not, they are up there.

And for Deidara. It is only a matter of time before he runs out of bombs, that is a huge problem for him, while Sasori's puppets can last, dodge, and then when he runs out attack. It has been proven that Sasroi has some sorts of projectiles, whether they hit or not, that is something that will add pressure on top of the puppets themselves, the Third's Sand, and his own bodies weapons.:cool:

nejismirk
10-15-2007, 04:05 AM
i'd go for sasori on this one. i dont even think he's agile enough playing around with sasori's kazekage puppet, and further more his 100 puppet jutsu. how'd he deal with that?
his gonna get his head chopped-off before making another clay bomb.

truavenger4116
10-15-2007, 05:48 PM
alright i think we have established sasori as the victor....im not sure if this one was done but how about kisame vs sasori....?

katonha
10-18-2007, 11:55 PM
alright i think we have established sasori as the victor....im not sure if this one was done but how about kisame vs sasori....?

I don't know if it has been done yet either, but it seems like it would be good.
Based on what we have seen, Sasori would win because of his numbers, poison, and probably Iron Sand. I would still like to wait to see all of what Kisame can do before i count him out of this fight.:cool:

KatonSuiton
10-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Well, let's see. How do you think Sasori would fair in a water type environment? How would his puppets fair in a water type environment? Most likely (if there wasn't any water around already), Kisame would simply create it (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha). Kisame's water clones all seem very capable, having been able to capture Lee, Neji, and Ten-Ten in water prisons. Kisame was able to put up a huge match against Gai and capture Gai's students, all while only using 30% (right?) of his chakra supply. His strength is also monstrous as stated by Gai. Idk, I think I'd give the win to my fellow demon shark Kisame.

Vengeance
10-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Kisame vs. Sasori...

Ok So would the poison wash off Sasori's weapons when they go underwater? Do puppets move slower in water or get damaged by simply being in water? If the answer to these questions are yes then I'd say Kisame has a good chance at winning this fight.

katonha
10-20-2007, 02:44 AM
Well, let's see. How do you think Sasori would fair in a water type environment? How would his puppets fair in a water type environment? Most likely (if there wasn't any water around already), Kisame would simply create it (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha). Kisame's water clones all seem very capable, having been able to capture Lee, Neji, and Ten-Ten in water prisons. Kisame was able to put up a huge match against Gai and capture Gai's students, all while only using 30% (right?) of his chakra supply. His strength is also monstrous as stated by Gai. Idk, I think I'd give the win to my fellow demon shark Kisame.

Probably. I would still like to wait to see more from Kisame before i make my final judgement, but you bring up some good points about Kisame's strengths and the puppets' weaknesses.:cool:

MikeyM1979
10-20-2007, 06:05 AM
Kisame vs. Sasori...

Ok So would the poison wash off Sasori's weapons when they go underwater? Do puppets move slower in water or get damaged by simply being in water? If the answer to these questions are yes then I'd say Kisame has a good chance at winning this fight.There's no reason to think the poison wouldn't wash off with water. :p I mean, it's not GLUE. I also think the puppets would move slower underwater. I'd have to give this fight to Kisame. I haven't seen anything from Sasori that can take Kisame down, other than his poison tipped weapons, and that's easily taken care of by drenching the place with a small lake. Meanwhile, Kisame's Samehada can easily slice through Sasori's puppet strings, since they're made of chakra. I can just imagine Sasori standing on the water, fishing, and then Kisame coming up from behind, Jaws style, and owning him. :p

Shrike
10-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Kisame wins against Sasori.
Sasori is more dangerous opponent against most sinobi, but against Kisame, his abilities are at a disadvantage.
Kisame can overpower him and his puppets underwater easily.

katonha
10-20-2007, 02:26 PM
There's no reason to think the poison wouldn't wash off with water. :p I mean, it's not GLUE. I also think the puppets would move slower underwater. I'd have to give this fight to Kisame. I haven't seen anything from Sasori that can take Kisame down, other than his poison tipped weapons, and that's easily taken care of by drenching the place with a small lake. Meanwhile, Kisame's Samehada can easily slice through Sasori's puppet strings, since they're made of chakra. I can just imagine Sasori standing on the water, fishing, and then Kisame coming up from behind, Jaws style, and owning him. :p

I had forgot about the Chakra strings that they use to control puppets. That would make a huge difference. And i guess the poison would wash off in the water. I guess Kisame would win this one. Really want to see more from him still.:cool:

Missing Nin
10-20-2007, 05:05 PM
Kisame will win but only because of the water overall sasori is stronger than him though,what's this i hear you saying poison will wash off i don't think poison gets of with water once its inside you and remember sasori has every weapon dripping with poison i give it to kisame though at the end sasori will still get him and they both die but kisame wins the fight.

katonha
10-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Kisame will win but only because of the water overall sasori is stronger than him though,what's this i hear you saying poison will wash off i don't think poison gets of with water once its inside you and remember sasori has every weapon dripping with poison i give it to kisame though at the end sasori will still get him and they both die but kisame wins the fight.

When we say wash off, i think we mean wash off the blades before they hit you. If you get the blades with enough water, you would think that the poison would be nulified enough to where it wouldn't do much or anything at all.:cool:

MikeyM1979
10-20-2007, 07:10 PM
When we say wash off, i think we mean wash off the blades before they hit you. If you get the blades with enough water, you would think that the poison would be nulified enough to where it wouldn't do much or anything at all.:cool:
That's pretty much what I meant. Any weapons that go underwater will have their poison washed off. And the weapons connecting with Kisame underwater is pretty unlikely. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for the puppets to move at their base speed while underwater.

Missing Nin
10-20-2007, 07:12 PM

Well i remember then all dripping with poison which 99.9% means they have poison inside of them way i see it kisame will win the battle but lose the war.

Vengeance
10-20-2007, 09:55 PM
There's no reason to think the poison wouldn't wash off with water. :p I mean, it's not GLUE. I also think the puppets would move slower underwater. I'd have to give this fight to Kisame. I haven't seen anything from Sasori that can take Kisame down, other than his poison tipped weapons, and that's easily taken care of by drenching the place with a small lake. Meanwhile, Kisame's Samehada can easily slice through Sasori's puppet strings, since they're made of chakra. I can just imagine Sasori standing on the water, fishing, and then Kisame coming up from behind, Jaws style, and owning him. :p

Yeah I can see that happening too lol which is why I asked those questions. Its funny I normally act like a fan boy when it comes to Sasori but I don't see him winning this one.

katonha
10-21-2007, 01:30 AM
That's pretty much what I meant. Any weapons that go underwater will have their poison washed off. And the weapons connecting with Kisame underwater is pretty unlikely. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for the puppets to move at their base speed while underwater.
I was just stating it for him to understand.

Well i remember then all dripping with poison which 99.9% means they have poison inside of them way i see it kisame will win the battle but lose the war.

You don't think that it is possible for the water to get inside.:cool:

akuryuken
10-22-2007, 05:29 AM
New thread Jiraiya(hermit mode) vs Itachi(last fight vs sasuke) and kisame

katonha
10-22-2007, 06:53 PM
New thread Jiraiya(hermit mode) vs Itachi(last fight vs sasuke) and kisame

We can't say who would win becasue, we don't know what Hermit Mode can do. We will just have to wait till next chapter for this one.:cool:

truavenger4116
10-23-2007, 03:33 PM
yea this will be a good fight to judge as soon as we see what hermit mode can do actually any fight with jiraiya in hermit mode would be decent after we see it... but for now how about

j-man vs sasori

Vengeance
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Jiraiya(hermit mode) vs Itachi(last fight vs sasuke)

Well like people have been saying we don't know what hermit mode does. But I'd also like to point out that Itachi got his ass handed to him in his last so called fight with Sasuke(referring to chapter 367). So with that said Jiraiya wins.

j-man vs sasori

From what we know as of now about the j-man(Jiraiya) I'd have to give it to j-man. Why may you ask? Because I think he’ll be able to block Sasori's projectiles with his hair. I'm not sure if he'd risk bringing out summons though because they would become easy targets for Sasori's poison weapons. Although if Jiraiya fights as a cold hearted person who doesn't care about the well being of his pets(like Sasuke does with his snakes not limited to Manda) then the summons would make excellent shields & or distractions. Ether way I’ll give this fight to Jiraiya.

shadow_moon
10-23-2007, 08:50 PM
j-man vs sasori

i'll go for ero-sennin, his hair wicked! probably he can block sasori's poison using his hair. j-man would have hard time fighting sasori if he use sandaime kazekage..

Shrike
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM

Well like people have been saying we don't know what hermit mode does. But I'd also like to point out that Itachi got his ass handed to him in his last so called fight with Sasuke(referring to chapter 367). So with that said Jiraiya wins.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1272/loooolzw0.gif
Itachi got his ass kicked?
It was still Sasuke being pwnt. Itachi already had his brother in a genjutsu, even before he blinked.
I can't friggin' wait until Itachi fights with full power.

Vengeance
10-24-2007, 03:00 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1272/loooolzw0.gif
Itachi got his ass kicked?
It was still Sasuke being pwnt. Itachi already had his brother in a genjutsu, even before he blinked.
I can't friggin' wait until Itachi fights with full power.

Genjutsu, clone, or escape jutsu it all depends on how you look at it :)

bimalo-kun
10-24-2007, 03:09 PM
itachi rocks even though hes blind

NeoKakarott023
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm not hating, but I remember Kakashi saying that Itachi eyes having a problem, or compared them to Sasuke but never said 'Blind', I've seen this many times, but if he were blind, there are times when someone comes and he turns his head in conjuction with the rest of the characters on screen, He's never given the indication he was blind. Additionally, when he walked up to Naruto before, it was odd that he knew who the Kyuubi was, thats why its been hinted that Itachi is Jiraya's spy in the Akatsuki. But I'm sorry, Sasori dosen't get enough credit, the ONLY reason Sakura, and Chiyosama won is because she made the antidote BEFORE they began fighting, also when Jiriya was drugged by drinking before with the Sannin fight and Oro, he wasn't 100% what do you think would happen with Sasori's poison, only one nick and at least the playing field is at least equal.

Missing Nin
10-27-2007, 08:55 PM

Roflmaooooooooooo xD wow last I checked sasuke was played like a kid when he thought he beat itachi when it merely was a kage bushinn sasuke was fighting and even that bushinn was able to follow sasuke's every move pathetic,just wait till itachi fights full power

NeoKakarott023
10-27-2007, 09:22 PM
When Sasuke and Itachi fought in the cave, as soon as Sasuke walked in he was inside of Itachi's illusions (notice crows), so he defeated a hologram. I believe that the Sharingan clan hasn't shown anything close to what they will, but I enjoy everybody myself. The only thing I will say that I noticed was that in the past, when 'supposedly' killing his clan... after a few genjutsu he was out, vs. kakashi, and other Jounin... a few genjutsu, gone, in the hallway with Jiriya and Sasuke 3 genjutsu, and running away. I thought to myself that he used high levels of chakra and he had no stamina. But when thinking of Itachi as Jiriya's spy in the Akatsuki, he never wants Kisame or anyone to kill a Konaha shinobi. I dig him and Sasuke, but I respect others and I'm open to others theories for a listen at all times. Believe It!!!

angel12
10-29-2007, 12:21 AM
how about guy vs. kimmimaru (if he wasnt sick)

MikeyM1979
10-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Jiraiya vs Sasori = Jiraiya. Normally I'd just say 'omg Sasori's poison, just one hit, blah blah...'. But Jiraiya is a master at using frogs during battle. Me thinks his frogs will help him in that fight also by taking on the other puppets, and probably shielding him from any poison tipped strikes. As for Sasori himself, since he can transfer himself through any puppet at will, even destroyed ones, it'd be tricky for Jiraiya. Then again, he could just poof away as a clone if he did get stricken. I don't think Jiraiya would even have to go Hermit, one well placed Rasengan to the real Sasori and it's over. He could always just use that stomach frog bind jutsu of his on Sasori once his 100 puppets are destroyed. Then what will Sasori do in such limited space, where's he's being absorbed/crushed? I seem to be forgeting the Kazekage. :p It wouldn't take much for Jiraiya to destroy the Kaze puppet itself, but Iron Sand will be a bitch, since Jiraiya has no super strength. So he'd probably need Gamabunta to deal with it somehow.

Jiraiya vs Itachi = Itachi. This is just going based on what I've seen/know. Not just based on what is said (like that bullshit line from that dumb old sage from about Jiraiya having no equal lol). Honestly, I believe Jiraiya knows how to fight against the Sharingan. But I doubt he knows how to fight against the Mangekyou Sharingan. Hell, Jiraiya didn't even know a technique existed that could burn through his frogs' stomach. And that was just one of Itachi's powerful MS techniques. Lord knows what else he's hiding. Jiraiya just went Hermit mode, but I haven't seen anything impressive from it yet. At least, nothing that would take down someone like Itachi.

Gai vs Kimimaro = Kimimaro. Kimimaro dealt with Lee, who is a mini Gai, so I doubt Gai will be able to defeat him, gates and all. The only thing that's been able to partially grind through Kimi's bones is Gaara's sand, and Gai only has brute force and speed on his side. Brute force doesn't equal crushing pressure. Kimi's fight against Lee would be a repeat, only the fight would last longer, as Gai, who has more experience, would probably try and think his way through the fight. But Gai only has taijutsu on his side. Taijutsu that isn't all that great in the face of Kimimaro, since Lee shares the same exact style.

doujitsuspecialist1
10-29-2007, 09:05 PM
the yun-perv vs sasori easy win by a hair, him vs itachi it would be tough but he would win or it would be a double knockout, gai vs "got milk" it would be very difficult but gai would win with the flying peacock (note gai's hits are stronger than lees)

Silverblade
10-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Guy/Gai Sensei would destroy Kimimaro in battle.... READ the Data books for once. He can do Genjutsu and ninjutsu aswell. He can even summon turtles.. We've haven't seen ALL of Guy's jutsus.. He would use 5 of the gates and drop kick Kimimaro and then boom. Dead. (REMEMBER it effects him a little bit.)

SharinganWarrior
10-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Jiraiya vs Itachi = Itachi. This is just going based on what I've seen/know. Not just based on what is said (like that bullshit line from that dumb old sage from about Jiraiya having no equal lol). Honestly, I believe Jiraiya knows how to fight against the Sharingan. But I doubt he knows how to fight against the Mangekyou Sharingan. Hell, Jiraiya didn't even know a technique existed that could burn through his frogs' stomach. And that was just one of Itachi's powerful MS techniques. Lord knows what else he's hiding. Jiraiya just went Hermit mode, but I haven't seen anything impressive from it yet. At least, nothing that would take down someone like Itachi.

"A fight with Jiraiya wouldnt be without cost".. I doubt Itachi knows anything about the Hermit Mode (Dont know what Hermit Mode can do yet, but I'll bet its amazing).. When Itachi considered fightin' Jiraiya, he must have had thought about using MS, and besides Im pretty sure he thought that Kisame would fight alongside him..

Itachi's MS seems to be limited to use about 3 jutsus and then Itachi is out of chakra.. I'll bet that Jiraiya can break out any regular genjutsu, but I even doubt that Jiraiya would get caught.. So why get caught by any MS genjutsus.. So that leaves the usage of about three Amaterasus.. Itachi needs to be very accurate usin' them.. Bla, bla, bla... Yawn...

Im pretty sure Jiraiya could beat Itachi, hell, he could beat any member of the Akatsuki, not Pain, but Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara and the rest..

Shrike
10-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Jiraiya vs Itachi was always a topic to be discussed and disputed about.
I always said Itachi would win, and that is not because he is my favorite character. It is because he can instant kill any opponent. Jiraiya needs a few minutes to activate the Hermit mode. He needs seals to do any jutsu. His hair needs a second to reach it's target.
Amaterasu needs a blink to send anyone to oblivion.

And while we are at it, I don't know if Jiraiya can win against Kakuzu or Sasori. He is more powerful, and has more dangerous jutsu, but they can win with one attack, and that is what makes them very dangerous opponents.

trondah
10-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Jiraiya vs Itachi was always a topic to be discussed and disputed about.
I always said Itachi would win, and that is not because he is my favorite character. It is because he can instant kill any opponent. Jiraiya needs a few minutes to activate the Hermit mode. He needs seals to do any jutsu. His hair needs a second to reach it's target.
Amaterasu needs a blink to send anyone to oblivion.

And while we are at it, I don't know if Jiraiya can win against Kakuzu or Sasori. He is more powerful, and has more dangerous jutsu, but they can win with one attack, and that is what makes them very dangerous opponents.

What a load of non-sense. If the Amaterasu could kill Jiraiya instantly, why did he flee then? The fact is, we know next to nothing about Amaterasu, it could be a shitty jutsu. About seals, Yondaime needed seals to use jutsu also, was he weak too? And what makes you think Jiraiya doesn't have any jutsu that could kill in one attack?

Shrike
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
What a load of non-sense. If the Amaterasu could kill Jiraiya instantly, why did he flee then? The fact is, we know next to nothing about Amaterasu, it could be a shitty jutsu. About seals, Yondaime needed seals to use jutsu also, was he weak too? And what makes you think Jiraiya doesn't have any jutsu that could kill in one attack?

I don't want to get started on why did Itachi flee from Jiraiya again, for one millionth time.
And I didn't said Jiraiya is weak because he has to do hand seals there, or you can't read.
We know next to nothing about Amaterasu, it could be shitty jutsu? Are you joking? If you are, then it didn't sound like it.
Reading your post is like visiting the circus.

trondah
10-30-2007, 10:35 AM
You don't want to get started because you can't finish. Obviously if he could kill Jiraiya with the Amaterasu instantly like you say, he would! He used it later just to escape from the toad prison. But why don't you go start a new thread and write about the Amaterasu the way you think it should be instead of the way Kishi wants it to be, then leave the facts for the rest of us to discuss.

Shrike
10-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Guy vs Kimimaro - I would go with Guy, even though it is a very tough one since Kimi's CS2 is very powerful.
Guy can go gates, and that is the sole reason I think he can win.
Guy also uses ninjutsu and can probably defend against genjutsu.
He is very fast and powerful. Kimi's bones would be a big problem though.

You don't want to get started because you can't finish. Obviously if he could kill Jiraiya with the Amaterasu instantly like you say, he would! He used it later just to escape from the toad prison. But why don't you go start a new thread and write about the Amaterasu the way you think it should be instead of the way Kishi wants it to be, then leave the facts for the rest of us to discuss.

I guess you can just be rude. Discussing things goes beyond your ability.

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 11:49 AM
You don't want to get started because you can't finish.Whatever the reason may be, there's really no need to make a post that makes you sound like a childish brat. ;)

Obviously if he could kill Jiraiya with the Amaterasu instantly like you say, he would!Really? Things are so obvious aren't they? It's obvious that Naruto could have killed Sasuke at the Valley had he directed his Rasengan the right way, but he didn't. It was obvious that Kabuto could have wtfowned Tsunade during the Sannin fight, but he didn't. So yeah, things may seem obvious to some, but that doesn't mean they'll happen.. Think a little.

He used it later just to escape from the toad prison.Yes. And have you forgotten Jiraiya's reaction to someone burning straight through his ZOMG frog's stomach? Jiraiya knew nothing of such a technique. He still doesn't even know. All he saw was a gaping hole set on black fire. So, I must say, you must be incredibly foolish if you believe that Itachi's Amaterasu wouldn't be able to insta-kill anyone it hits.

But why don't you go start a new thread and write about the Amaterasu the way you think it should be instead of the way Kishi wants it to be, then leave the facts for the rest of us to discuss.Pretty ignorant, aren't you? :p Really, if you can't put 2 and 2 together on what we've seen from Amaterasu, then stop post altogether.

Edit: New fight!

100% Itachi fighting with intent to kill instead of play around, vs 100% Kakashi also with intent to kill, and as added back up, he gets Neji's uncle.

trondah
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Really? Things are so obvious aren't they? It's obvious that Naruto could have killed Sasuke at the Valley had he directed his Rasengan the right way, but he didn't. It was obvious that Kabuto could have wtfowned Tsunade during the Sannin fight, but he didn't. So yeah, things may seem obvious to some, but that doesn't mean they'll happen.. Think a little.

Not really sure where you're going here.

Yes. And have you forgotten Jiraiya's reaction to someone burning straight through his ZOMG frog's stomach? Jiraiya knew nothing of such a technique. He still doesn't even know. All he saw was a gaping hole set on black fire. So, I must say, you must be incredibly foolish if you believe that Itachi's Amaterasu wouldn't be able to insta-kill anyone it hits.

I have never said it won't insta-kill anyone it hits. I'm saying Jiraiya would be able to dodge it. Amaterasu can seemingly burn through anything, but that doesn't mean you can hit someone easily with it.

Pretty ignorant, aren't you? :p Really, if you can't put 2 and 2 together on what we've seen from Amaterasu, then stop post altogether.

Insults are easy to throw around. I'll say the same thing, put two and two together. Kisame and Itachi was there to capture Naruto, and they knew Jiraiya was there. After being confronted, Itachi uses Tsukiyomi on Sasuke and still has juice left for the Amaterasu. Still he chooses to flee even though he is backed up by Kisame. In my eyes that is pretty much evidence that he cannot 100% sure hit Jiraiya with it. Then he would kill Jiraiya and bring back Naruto because that was his mission. He even states himself that they would both be defeated. End of discussion.

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Not really sure where you're going here.Wow. o_O

I have never said it won't insta-kill anyone it hits. I'm saying Jiraiya would be able to dodge it. Amaterasu can seemingly burn through anything, but that doesn't mean you can hit someone easily with it.That doesn't mean you can't easily hit someone with it either. And Jiraiya isn't known for any sort of speed. He's known for being a jutsu master.

Insults are easy to throw around. I'll say the same thing, put two and two together. Kisame and Itachi was there to capture Naruto, and they knew Jiraiya was there. After being confronted, Itachi uses Tsukiyomi on Sasuke and still has juice left for the Amaterasu. Still he chooses to flee even though he is backed up by Kisame.He may have fled for the same reason he and Kisame did against Kakashi, Kurenai, Gai, and Asuma. For the sake of not starting a war and causing a huge ruckus. Oh, but by your logic, I guess that means all four of them must be more powerful and able to take down Itachi and Kisame. :rolleyes:

In my eyes that is pretty much evidence that he cannot 100% sure hit Jiraiya with it.Your eyes must not work well then. As I said, Jiraiya isn't known for being a fast character. Itachi is one of the fastest in Naruto, and most likely the fastest (living). That, coupled with his advanced Sharingan development...yeah.

Then he would kill Jiraiya and bring back Naruto because that was his mission, end of discussion.Read above please. End of discussion.

Edit: Trondah, please. You'll believe anything that's told to you? Itachi saying he'd be defeated anyway? Oh sure, let's believe what's convenient for your side. Let's also believe that Sakura can use genjutsu, along with every other line we're fed, instead of having the ability to think for ones self.

trondah
10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Yeah, let's believe Itachi lies to Kisame that makes sense. Let's also believe that him killing Jiraiya will start a war. Your reasoning is so brilliant that I give up, you win.

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah, let's believe Itachi lies to Kisame that makes sense.I'm just saying we shouldn't all believe what we see. ;) Because there are tons of things that contradict themselves.

Let's also believe that him killing Jiraiya will start a war. Your reasoning is so brilliant that I give up, you win.Well, Jiraiya is close to Tsunade, and is one of Konohas best.....and we HAVE seen Itachi and Kisame retreat for exactly the reason of not causing a war/making a ruckus, so it's not farfetched. Buut, you can believe what you want in your own imagination. ;)

Nexus
10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
100% Itachi fighting with intent to kill instead of play around, vs 100% Kakashi also with intent to kill, and as added back up, he gets Neji's uncle.

I say that Itachi can win that fight.

truavenger4116
10-30-2007, 05:57 PM
miss post srry i agree itachi can handle kakashi 100% and i havnt seen nejis uncle but that would be interesting...

Sharingan Lord
10-30-2007, 06:07 PM
As long as Itachi doesn't overdo his eyes, he's got a good chance.

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
As long as Itachi doesn't overdo his eyes, he's got a good chance.Well, that's the thing. He's gonna need his eyes. Neji's uncle's taijutsu I'm sure is on par or above Itachi's. So he'll need his Sharingan to keep track. Also, Byakugan can see through genjutsu. And then there's Kakashi and his crafty self.

Sharingan Lord
10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Well, that's the thing. He's gonna need his eyes. Neji's uncle's taijutsu I'm sure is on par or above Itachi's. So he'll need his Sharingan to keep track. Also, Byakugan can see through genjutsu. And then there's Kakashi and his crafty self.
I would like to think that some point in his life, Itachi copied a jutsu that Hiashi couldn't compete with. :)

What I was thinking was that Itachi would traumatize Hiashi and take on Kakashi... Because I'm pretty sure he knows Kakashi knows how he plays when it comes to those eyes. :D

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 06:34 PM
A jutsu that he couldn't compete with? He can't compete with any jutsus. He's a taijutsu master. :p Kakashi would be the one to deal out the jutsus, while Hiashi would be the one to deal out the taijutsu.

Sharingan Lord
10-30-2007, 06:43 PM
I mean, a jutsu that Hiashi would be weak against. :)

EDIT: So if he can't compete with any jutsus, he and his Gentle Fist might be easy to avoid in Itachi's case...I think...

shinovsnaruto
10-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Itachi pwns hiashi. Hiashi is, like, weaker than Neji! Hiashi is too slow for Itachi. Byakugan useless against the almighty Sharingan./

Missing Nin
10-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Well, that's the thing. He's gonna need his eyes. Neji's uncle's taijutsu I'm sure is on par or above Itachi's. So he'll need his Sharingan to keep track. Also, Byakugan can see through genjutsu. And then there's Kakashi and his crafty self.

If this fight is about hiashi and itachi the winner is itachi hands down and very quickly much faster stronger and smarter and has ninjutsu and genjutsu something hiashi doesn't use and taijutsu alone lmaoo won't get him far against the most talented and gifted uchiha.

@Mikey byakugan can see through genjutsu:confused:were in the blue hell did you get that byakugan can't see through genjutsu not once has that been said in the manga unless you have some proof which i doubt you do because there is non.

And what am i even saying hiashi can never in a million years keep up with someone like itachi speed alone is enough to beat any hyuuga.

But like I also said byakugan can't see through genjutsu because not once has it been said in the manga otherwise kishi would look like a dumb ass for writing time after time that tsukuyomi is incounterable and then have something to counter it but it won't happen because byakugan can't see through genjutsu.

MikeyM1979
10-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, you're right about the Byakugan seeing through genjutsu bit. I don't know why I keep thinking it can do that. *scratches head* Unless I'm mistaking abilities between the Byakugan and Sharingan.

NeoKakarott023
11-04-2007, 01:00 AM
In this thread, I don't understand something... Prior to this fight with Peine no one had seen Jiraya's ultimate form, jutsu's etc. and he just got started. Now Oro couldn't steal Itachi's body as a container (quit and ran like a biiiiyyyaaa.. you know, quit Akatsuki), told Sasuke 'I'm nothing compaired to him, he's a genuis', and this is the same Oro that smacked Naruto around at 3 tails??? Notice that Jiriya is amazed that Itachi's jutsu desroyed the exit THROUGH the frog? I dig Itachi true, but I believe I'm open minded, and I dig and respect all the characters. But if it stunned you at all when Naruto at 2 tails caused that much destruction, or Jiriya's Hermit Mode when Ma and Pa destroyed Peine's Summoned Beast, what do you think the result would be on someone who graduated at 7, Joujin at 9, ANBU at 13, destroyer of an entire clan would be? Honestly, when ya first saw Sasori in his first form, who actually expected 100 Puppets off gate? Don't underestimate a character that you've never seen fight for real in a battle where he's trying to win. Shikamaru & Chouji's sensei was a beast! I thought he'd be kinda cool, but he was an animal to the death. Don't ever, ever, ever, underestimate the power of the Uchiha. Uchiha equals truly challenged by few.

truavenger4116
11-07-2007, 05:42 PM
only because if kishi is in love with the whole uchiha bit....

ronpal101
11-07-2007, 11:24 PM
kishi is like oro.. lmao!... his fav is Sazuke, right? and Oro is a gay.. pffft... :))

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I have one: Drunk Lee, post time skip (and isn't able to get out of drunken state) vs AIDS free Kimimaro, pre time skip.

Uchiha Killer
11-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Kimimaru hands down he cannot be killed by lee he survived desert imperial and some underground thing he is the ultimate shinobi and only someone very powerful can kill him I am talking itachi,jiraya hokage class lee for sure cannot.

Not even sasuke and naruto together unless naruto uses tailed form.

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 12:10 AM
You don't think post time skip Sasuke can beat Kimimaro? o_O Wow. And you think Naruto would need tails? I'm, not even gonna comment any further on this lol.

katonha
I have one: Drunk Lee, post time skip (and isn't able to get out of drunken state) vs AIDS free Kimimaro, pre time skip.

Good choice. I would probably give this one to Kimimaro again though. His Kekkai Genkai is a perfect match for Lee's way of fighting. Lee can't get close to Kimi without getting scewered by Kimi's bones. Since we don't know exactly how strong Lee has gotten since their last fight, it would be hard to say. But i would still say that Kimi's abilities are perfect to fight againist Lee's.:cool:

brandoi

Lol.. Well considering Lee almost got his ass wooped, in the actual fight, I'd say that Lee could beat him now, considering he got better post time skip, but who knows, maybe Kimimaro wasn't even fighting at his full.

Uchiha Killer
11-08-2007, 12:13 AM
You don't think post time skip Sasuke can beat Kimimaro? o_O Wow. And you think Naruto would need tails? I'm, not even gonna comment any further on this lol.

No bullshit fight kimmimaru would win check it out he survied desert imperial burial and survived twice against sand coffin that is an instant kill moveand the other is even more powerful.

Naruto or sasuke would both die if they got caught in any of those 3 oh lmaooo my bad you mean post or pre lol if post fuk that naruto would oblitarate kimias would sasuke but pretimeskip they both would get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 12:17 AM
No bullshit fight kimmimaru would win check it out he survied desert imperial burial and survived twice against sand coffin that is an instant kill moveand the other is even more powerful.Yeah but those moves are different from what Naruto and Sasuke can do. Those sand moves are meant to crush. Different. Kimimaro was pretty much there to show that there was another to job against Gaara.

Naruto or sasuke would both die if they got caught in any of those 3 oh lmaooo my bad you mean post or pre lolWell, yeah. They would die pre, but not post.

if post fuk that naruto would oblitarate kimias would sasuke but pretimeskip they both would get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.I know! lol I never said pre-time skip Naruto and Sasuke could beat Kimimaro. Post time skip, they'd annihilate him.

brandoi
11-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Ehh.. Gaara should be useless against Kimimaro, because if Kimimmaro was caught in a sand burial, Kimimaro would just manipulate his bones.

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Gaara was useless against Kimimaro. :p Well not totally. I mean, his large sand attacks forced an already into CS1 Kimimaro into CS2. But still, Gaara hit him with everything he had, and Kimimaro still came back to finish the job. Gaara's crushing sand simply wasn't strong enough to crush Kimimaro's incredibly dense bones.

katonha
11-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Gaara was useless against Kimimaro. :p Well not totally. I mean, his large sand attacks forced an already into CS1 Kimimaro into CS2. But still, Gaara hit him with everything he had, and Kimimaro still came back to finish the job. Gaara's crushing sand simply wasn't strong enough to crush Kimimaro's incredibly dense bones.

If Kimi didn't have that sickness, and had to rush on his part because he was starting to cough up blood and all, Kimi would have won against Gaara for sure. I think we all agree on that. What i don't agree on is, that Lee said luck is a part of strength. Luck is something that is completely uncontroled, for the most part. Gaara just got extremely lucky in their fight, that is all.:cool:

dver
11-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Madara vs Pain ?

I think Pain would kick him =p

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Madara vs Pain ?

I think Pain would kick him =p

I don't know since we don't know anything about Madara's fighting style. The only thing we can guess is that he was the one summoning Kyuubi which makes him a skilled shinobi. And beeing able to summon such an overmighty beast holding the most intense chakra in the Naruto-World is impressive and indicates that he'd kick Pein, not the other way around.:D

Vengeance
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Madara vs Pain

*sighs* We'll just be basing this fight off of what we've seen from Kakashi, Sasuke, & Itachi for Madara & thats not fair. This fight can't really be done yet but I'll just say this. Madara would pwn Pein in straight up Taijutsu based on experience. Even if it was a 6 on 1 Taijutsu fight (assuming Pein can control all 6 bodies at the same time. He's currently using 3 according to spoilers). While Pein has the power of youth & superior abilities in every other department. Make your own call on a victor.

Long live Lord Pein!!!

Edit: New fight

Pein's summoning body only vs. Orochimaru (Healthy)

I'm wondering how people think Orochimaru would fair against this body. Sense this is the only body we've seen Jiraiya face yet. & it seems clear at least to me that Jiraiya already kind of beat this body. Sense Pein summoned 2 more bodies as a precaution. Meaning he's changing his strategy because his current one wasn't working. Allot of people consider Jiraiya the best sannin(I don't) how would the second stringer fair?

I may get into details later if people respond to this fight but for now I'll simply pick my winner. Orochimaru.

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Pein would win. He's the leader for a reason, and it's not for his pleasant manners. Pein's summoning body can pull summons out of his ass all day it seems, while Orochimaru's strongest snake summon most likely can't take all the summons Pein can dish out. Though the interesting part would be if Oro decided to use Edo and summon some ubor shinobi. :p Pein's summons would swallow them whole, or crush them, and they'd still be able to fight.

Vengeance
11-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Pein would win. He's the leader for a reason, and it's not for his pleasant manners. Pein's summoning body can pull summons out of his ass all day it seems, while Orochimaru's strongest snake summon most likely can't take all the summons Pein can dish out. Though the interesting part would be if Oro decided to use Edo and summon some ubor shinobi. :p Pein's summons would swallow them whole, or crush them, and they'd still be able to fight.

yeah he's the leader for a reason but its only 1/6 of his true power if you think about it. I'm not talking about a full powered Pein here. He's not allowed to summon his other bodies as aid like he's doing with Jiraiya.

Orochimaru has many snakes of different sizes don't forget not just Manda. & btw Manda was stronger then bunta. Lets also not forget about his Hokage summoning. Oro can ride on Manda while the 1st & 2nd ride on Oro's other huge snakes. The Hokages would be a huge aid to him in this fight. Lets also not forget that Oro can also use many forms of long ranged ninjutsu.

Peins chameleon summon did nothing but hide. Orochimaru's snakes may be able to sense its presence by tasting the air in the same way the midget toads did with there tongues. He may be able to find Pein allot faster then Jiraiya did.

The lesser snakes would handle Peins crab in the same fashion as Jiraiya's hair.

On to the Hell hound summon. This thing gave Jiraiya serious trouble. It can split apart & re-form itself. Ok But Orochimaru can summon smaller snakes when it splits up to attack each hound. Then along with the 1st & 2nd Hokage they could all use long ranged Ninjutsu to destroy it.

The giant bird summon would also cause problems for Orochimaru. But if Manda can wrap himself around it I think he would be able to kill it. But thats only if.

Now lets say Manda is hurt after killing the bird now comes the giant bull/ram. All this thing did was ram Jiraiya & couldn't kill him. Again a group effort with Oro 1st & 2nd along with snake summoning to slow it down can stop this.

Peins summoning ability is definitely impressive but with just summoning I don't think it'll be enough to stop Oro. It wasn't enough to stop Jiraiya after all. I think you're underestimating Orochimaru's ability mikey.

Ok I'm done editing this post.

MikeyM1979
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
yeah he's the leader for a reason but its only 1/6 of his true power if you think about it.Those are bodies he controls. Where was it stated that each body contains an exact amount of his total power?

Orochimaru has many snakes of different sizes don't forget not just Manda.I know. But if Manda goes down, then Oro's summons will follow quickly. It took one Sharingan glance to catch and keep Manda in a genjutsu that eventually lead to his death. So it's possible Rinnegan alone, like Sharingan, can own summons also.

& btw Manda was stronger then bunta. The lesser snakes would handle Peins crab in the same fashin as Jiraiya's hair.You mean the same lesser snakes who died during the Invasion Arc? :p

Lets also not forget about his Hokage summoning. Oro can ride on Manda while the 1st & 2nd ride on Oro's other huge snakes.You're assuming Pein doesn't have equal to better summonings to match and counter Oro's lesser snakes. :p As for the two Hokages, Pein can just summon two Akatsuki bodies and have them take on the two Hokages, so it's still pretty much a 1 on 1.

The Hokages would be a huge aid to him in this fight.And Pein's other, non animalistic summons wouldn't be of aid to him?

As for Peins chameleon summon it did nothing but hide. Orochimaru's snakes may be able to sense its presence by tasting the air in the same way the midget toads did with there tongues.Yeah, I mean, if we're gonna add even the slightest of logic here, then we know the snakes can indeed taste the air, but not only that, they can see the heat in bodies. So uh, are Chameleons hot or cold blooded? :p

Lets also not forget that Oro can also use many forms of long ranged ninjutsu.So? Pein has large summons and Akatsukis he can summon.

I think you're underestimating Orochimaru's ability mikey.Nah, I don't think I am. This is the man who was owned by Sharingan twice. Not once, but twice. And the Sharingan is said to be inferior to Rinnegan. Also, remember that that summoning body isn't even Pein's actual body. Should he use his real body, and use Rinnegan, Orochimaru would be toast. After all, it is said to be able to create and destroy like nothing. And who's to say Pein's summon body can't just summon his real body and switch right there and then?

Nope. I'm not underestimating Orochimaru at all. Oro was always below Pein.

Vengeance
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
ok listen its my understanding that the two bodies he summoned are in fact a part of his 6 & not just a random human summoning sense they both have the piercings. Also because so-called confirmed spoilers state they all share the same eyes. "The three share the images from each others eyes." So no he can't summon two Akatsuki bodies because I already stated he's only fighting with the "summoning body only" not any of the other six.

When has Pein ever Rinneganed an opponent while in his summoning body? Answer never. So no he can't do that to Manda. I'm comparing how Oro would fair in the same situation that Jiraiya has been in not a full powered Pein.

If there is any more confusion mikey I'll simply say this. Orochimaru would get pwned by a full powered Pein (all 6 bodies). The same rule applies to Jiraiya as well. But thats not what this fight is about.

mrpiimpnn
11-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Kimmimaro is far to quick tho, Gaara has nothing on him for the fact that Gaara crushes bones mostly and crushes bodies and stuff and its obviouse kimimaro cant die to those attacks, but chidori,rasengan would prolly defeat him.

MikeyM1979
11-09-2007, 11:00 PM
ok listen its my understanding that the two bodies he summoned are in fact a part of his 6 & not just a random human summoning sense they both have the piercings.Anything he summons have piercings.

Also because so-called confirmed spoilers state they all share the same eyes. "The three share the images from each others eyes." So no he can't summon two Akatsuki bodies because I already stated he's only fighting with the "summoning body only" not any of the other six.Um, if Orochimaru can summon all sorts of snakes and Hokages, then Pein certainly has a right to summon his most powerful bodies also. No handicaps.

When has Pein ever Rinneganed an opponent while in his summoning body? Answer never. So no he can't do that to Manda.Him not doing something doesn't mean he can't. That's like saying Kakashi can't use 1000 jutsus because we never saw him use them. >.>

I'm comparing how Oro would fair in the same situation that Jiraiya has been in not a full powered Pein.Jiraiya is in a fight, pulling out all the stops, against Pein's summoning body, who summoned a butt load of beasts, and two Akatsuki bodies. Hm. If Jiraiya's not fairing too well, I highly doubt Oro would.

If there is any more confusion mikey I'll simply say this. Orochimaru would get pwned by a full powered Pein (all 6 bodies). The same rule applies to Jiraiya as well. But thats not what this fight is about.
There's no confusion. :p Jiraiya will die against a non fully powered Pein. I doubt Pein is going to bring out all of his summons, and still manage to kill Jiraiya. He'll damn sure do the same to Orochimaru in the same situation.

Vengeance
11-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Ok mikey but what I posted was a handicap fight sense we don't know what Pein can really do. It was posted to get an idea of how Oro would fair against what Jiraiya has already faced (not including this weeks chapter). If you can't understand that then I can't help you.

MikeyM1979
11-10-2007, 01:48 AM
I understand. Still, if Orochimaru can summon whatever and whomever he wants, then Pein should be able to do the same. We already know he can summon all sorts of beasts, and has summoned two Akatsuki bodies. He has more bodies, so shouldn't just be limited to that one summon body. That's what I'm saying. Get it?

Vengeance
11-10-2007, 01:57 AM
I understand. Still, if Orochimaru can summon whatever and whomever he wants, then Pein should be able to do the same. We already know he can summon all sorts of beasts, and has summoned two Akatsuki bodies. He has more bodies, so shouldn't just be limited to that one summon body. That's what I'm saying. Get it?

But you don't get it lol The first thing I said when posting this fight was summoning body only. Which means 1 out of 6 not 3 like Jiraiya is currently facing. Get it now? Or do you think those two he summoned aren't a part of his 6? Because I tend to think they are with the way they're talked about & have been fighting in the latest chapter.

Body 1: The Naruto look alike. This body as far as we know can sense chakra within his rain. He also "may" be the one who creates the 30% clones. Though this may also be another bodies power. Or even his main bodies power. Which could make sense if Pein created these bodies instead of harvesting them.

Body 2: Summons only. Pein brought out this body against Jiraiya because if needed he can call any of his other bodies at short notice by simply summoning them. Its a great strategy really.

Body 3: The Fat guy. Seems to absorb powers. A perfect shield.

Body 4: Did nothing so far but get kicked in the face so we don't know what this one can do. But it may or may not be related to Taijutsu.

kidmac1
11-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Orochimaru would lose point blank.

The fact that "you think" Orochimaru is better then Jiraiya is the only reason your rallying so hard that Orochimaru could do a better job against Pain's summoning body then Jiraiya did.

We've already seen Orochimarus specialty, and that was Edo Tensei(watever)sure he has some more jutsu up his sleeve that we never seen but for the most part he already played his hand.:D

Even though you said "summoning body only", your not being logical. What is he supposed to do if he can't use summons in a body that seems to be used only for summonings?:p

MikeyM1979
11-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Even though you said "summoning body only", your not being logical. What is he supposed to do if he can't use summons in a body that seems to be used only for summonings?:p
Thank you!

Alright, another fight: Gai (with access to 6 gates) and Lee (with access to 5 gates) vs Kakashi (healthy and with MS) and Sasuke. All post time skip. Environment doesn't matter.

kidmac1
11-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I dint know what to say about this one........

The best I think Kakashi could do against Gai in that state is stay defense and try to to tire him out with long range tactics. But Sasuke on the other hand would have a easier time with lee because he his two Sharinagns and the cs to boost his speed.

I think Sasuke and Kakashi could do a combination attack and get lee first but so could Lee and Gai......I don't know about this one, I'll wait to see what other people say.

truavenger4116
11-10-2007, 06:28 PM
interesting fight theirs no automatic choice here if you include all powerups like the gates, cs, sharingan, ms. looking at the stats here tells us that kakashi and sasuke clearly have the inteligence, genjutsu and ninjutsu to over power gai and lee completely there not bad in taijutsu either although clearly gai and lee (especially with gate) have the obvious upperhand in taijutsu. also we have to take into consideration that gai has experience against the sharingan and has already demonstrated one way of avoiding its genjutsu (looking at opponents feet) i would have to give it to sasuke and kakashi though mainly because of inteligence which with kishi seems to be of top importance to win a fight(shikamaru and hidan fight). and if you look at almost every fight in the naruto series, the serious ones anyway, ull see that each winner most likely had an ingenious plan of action that led to their victory....bottom line kakashi and sasuke win....

imnot sure if this has been done before considering i havnt been online in a while but i was thinking about a fight with....

pein and the third hokage any thoughts?????

Uchiha Killer
11-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Sasuke and kakahi would beat them those gates don't last for very long all they have to do is evade them for a while sharingan can help a bit with that I say sasuke and kaakshi win but barely.

truavenger4116
11-11-2007, 07:51 AM
pein v third hokage...

Nexus
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Pain will win. The only way that Saratobi will have a chance is if he's in his prime, otherwise, he's dead meat. I still stay that Pain will win.

mrpiimpnn
11-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Pain Vs Jiraiya, I beleive Jiraiya will either kill him or injure him so bad that he cant fight and Jiraiya would die during the battle but do a very dangerous kinjutsu and end up making Pain unable to keep fighting.

Master2005
11-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Like the 3rd did to weaken Orochimaru?

mrpiimpnn
11-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Yea, something like the 3rd Vs Orochimaru to weaken him for somebody else Cough: Naruto : Cough to defeat him.

ThePRODIGY
11-11-2007, 11:01 PM
jaraiya vs the 4th and naruto vs lee

MikeyM1979
11-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Yondaime > Jiraiya.

Naruto vs Lee? If pre-time skip, I'd give it to 1 tailed Naruto, barely. If post, Naruto, easily.

truavenger4116
11-14-2007, 05:27 PM
we havnt seen rock lee in post to much but i agree non the less as for pre naruto one tails wrecks lee no contest sasuke could barely follow his movements and naruto had a chakra shield and had he wanted to kill sasuke that day he could have it was a matter of what he truly wanted and that was to be recognized (scratch on forehead). lee would lose against one tailed naruto

katonha
11-14-2007, 11:20 PM
It seems like you guys are stuck on the strong characters. Lets take a break.

How about Kiba (during Sasuke Retrieval arc) vs Lee Pre-time skip. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this one. They are bothe fast (Lee faster of course), Kiba has Akamaru with him, and Kiba can use all of his team attacks, but Lee has his gates.:cool:

YellowFlash88
11-15-2007, 03:59 AM
who would win
Yondaime or Pein

MikeyM1979
11-15-2007, 05:54 PM
It seems like you guys are stuck on the strong characters. Lets take a break.

How about Kiba (during Sasuke Retrieval arc) vs Lee Pre-time skip. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this one. They are bothe fast (Lee faster of course), Kiba has Akamaru with him, and Kiba can use all of his team attacks, but Lee has his gates.:cool:Lee. Lotus should take out Akamaru if he transforms into a Kiba clone. If needed, Lee can use his gates to take out the real Kiba. I doubt either of them could keep up with gated Lee's speed, let alone see him.

who would win
Yondaime or PeinWe don't know much about either. :p But from the little we do know, Yondaime.

truavenger4116
11-15-2007, 08:41 PM
i have a two new battles i have been thinking about....although they may have been posted im not in the mood to scan 97 pages for it and im very curious what people have to say on these fights.....the fights are....

oro and kabuto vs sasori

note: this was supposed to happen at one point or another but team kakashi intercepted the message from sasori and yamato was busted. also oro and kabuto must have been pretty confident to take on sasori which leads me to believe it was going to be a good fight..

my second fight is yamato vs kabuto before or fusion.....

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
i have a two new battles i have been thinking about....although they may have been posted im not in the mood to scan 97 pages for it and im very curious what people have to say on these fights.....the fights are....

oro and kabuto vs sasori

note: this was supposed to happen at one point or another but team kakashi intercepted the message from sasori and yamato was busted. also oro and kabuto must have been pretty confident to take on sasori which leads me to believe it was going to be a good fight..

my second fight is yamato vs kabuto before or fusion.....

The first fight you mentioned would have been great! Oro knows much about Sasori. He was one of the few who knew how Sasori actually looked like! But Sasori knew much about Oro, too. I believe that Sasori would have won even if Kabuto was going to fight as well. It was just incredible how he fought against Sakura and Chiyo. I think he just lost because he couldn't fight against his own parents in the end.
Yamato vs. Kabuto is easy to tell. If this fight will occur then Yamato is going to kick Kabuto's butt for sure!

akuryuken
11-18-2007, 03:22 PM
New fight:
Itachi vs the 3 Pain's(fat, summon and other)
he can fight him like jiraiya!

kidmac1
11-18-2007, 03:50 PM
lol at you^^

truavenger4116
11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
forget that fight its way out there back to the sasori vs oro and kabuto this fight sounds insane to me but im having trouble figuring out how it would play out even though i know all of their abilities....

as for yamato vs kabuto the more i think about it the more i agree that yamato is the obvious victor because he is a mid,long, and short range type jutsu user plus hes got the firsts dna.

katonha
11-18-2007, 11:50 PM
forget that fight its way out there back to the sasori vs oro and kabuto this fight sounds insane to me but im having trouble figuring out how it would play out even though i know all of their abilities....

as for yamato vs kabuto the more i think about it the more i agree that yamato is the obvious victor because he is a mid,long, and short range type jutsu user plus hes got the firsts dna.

Yeah, Sasori vs Oro and Kabuto would be a good fight. I believe that Sasori would win though. He would have the numbers and all, plus the Third Kazekage. Kabuto would be easy to take out to fo him also.

And i think we all agree that Yamato would take Kabuto.:cool:

Nexus
11-19-2007, 09:02 AM
And i think we all agree that Yamato would take Kabuto.:cool:

Yes. Yamato does have a chance at defeating Kabuto, but if Kabuto learns and masters Orochimaru's power, then I don't believe so.

Master2005
11-19-2007, 09:35 AM
but if Kabuto learns and masters Orochimaru's power, then I don't believe so.

Just after "fusing" with Orochimaru, wasn´t he able to benefeit from those new abilities? I think he is mainly able to use them, except forbidden techniques...wonder if could be able to use them(not limited on the real oro?)

shadow_moon
11-19-2007, 09:41 AM
New fight:
Itachi vs the 3 Pain's(fat, summon and other)
he can fight him like jiraiya!

thats tricky....

its possible itachi can use MS if he have an eye contact on one of the peins body...

MikeyM1979
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
I'd like to see Fatty absorb Itachi's genjutsu lol.

Pain wins. Sorry, but I can't even see how Itachi will deal with Pain's ugly ass summons, let alone Fatty and Barbie.

I have one (it's being discussed at another forum, and I thought it was interesting that some have actually said Hermit Mode Jiraiya is overrated): Kakuzu and Hidan vs Jiraiya.

shadow_moon
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Pain wins. Sorry, but I can't even see how Itachi will deal with Pain's ugly ass summons, let alone Fatty and Barbie.

I have one (it's being discussed at another forum, and I thought it was interesting that some have actually said Hermit Mode Jiraiya is overrated): Kakuzu and Hidan vs Jiraiya.

fatty & barbie, that's funny man....

jiraiya all the way, i know that kakuzu & hidan are unstoppable when they team up but hidan would just throw his blade to jiraiya... thats lame..

MikeyM1979
11-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Guys, when we discuss this fight, think about how it'd go down in character. Not out of character.

kidmac1
11-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Hidan & Kakazu Vs Jiraiya

The best tactic to beating those to would to separate them like Kakashi and Shikamru did. Its a guarantee that Jiraiya could do that too like he did with Pein's bodies. Could you imagine seeing Jiraiya hit Kakazu with the Spirt Bomb Rasengan?

As for Hidan I don't think he could a hit on Jiraiya, since his speed isn't anything special. I don't think Pein landed a hit on Jiraiya yet, unless you count that Rams attack that he dusted off. So after getting a feel for what they could do, Jiraiya would tear them apart one by one. :D

How about Sai Vs Shino;)

MikeyM1979
11-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, but Jiraiya did so against Pein in Hermit Mode. I think HM is needed against Kakuzu and Hidan. Otherwise, in base form, Jiraiya is dead.

kidmac1
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah true, but its like that with everything, the Sharingan, Byugugan(I know), Tailed States, Curse Seal, all of which came in handy in bad situations.

truavenger4116
11-19-2007, 05:28 PM
sai vs shino huh thats interesting shino is pretty smart and powerful but so is sai i happen to think sai would naturally be on a higher level but we dont no anything about the post shino so its anyones game really....

katonha
11-19-2007, 10:37 PM
sai vs shino huh thats interesting shino is pretty smart and powerful but so is sai i happen to think sai would naturally be on a higher level but we dont no anything about the post shino so its anyones game really....

I would go with Shino, simply because he is really tricky with his bugs, along with his smarts. He could get around Sai's painting with those with ease.:cool:

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
11-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah. Shino would win, that's what I believe. Although we didn't see him fight after the timeskip I guess he has improved a lot. He is clever and knows how to deal with a certain opponent after checking his fighting techniques. Moreover he can start sudden attacks with his little bugs unseen by Sai. Yes, I'm quite sure that Shino would win!

ChojiMullet
11-23-2007, 01:07 AM
Shino all the way they both are long range but Shino bugs have proven more effective. I also think that the swarm could destroy the ink easy. Sai only hope is close but even then he could be swarmed to death.

Great One
11-23-2007, 01:24 AM
You cannot say shino for the fact that we haven't seen anything from sai but my vote is to sai he is an anbu so he must be powerful.

truavenger4116
11-23-2007, 08:43 PM
finally someone who sees the actual facts we have to base it on you cant say shino would win because hes simply shino for all we no he might currentally be the weakest of the orginal rookie nine. sai on the other hand was anbu and a top agent at that bases on those solid facts we can say shino would lose of course this opinion might change when shino's new powers are revealed

ChojiMullet
11-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Sai was in a program in ANBU where they trained him from a child not mean he is equal to adult ANBU. My main issue with Sai is not that I dislike him it is that so far all his art has been taken down with one hit. Yes it is true I have not seen all he can do, but I have to judge on what I have and on that I think that their are near equals in intelligence because Sai does come of as smart. I just think Shino bugs are better the Sai's art.

MikeyM1979
11-24-2007, 02:48 AM
I've got two fights here:

-Neji vs Shino: both pre time skip.

-healthy Orochimaru vs non-Suicidal Sasori: both post time skip, however, Orochimaru can still use Edo Tensei and summon those who've we've seen him summon.

Master2005
11-24-2007, 05:18 AM
Before Timeskip, for me Neji was the strongest Chuunin in Konoha, so he wouldn´t have any problems with beating Shino at all

killer_spoon
11-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, but Jiraiya did so against Pein in Hermit Mode. I think HM is needed against Kakuzu and Hidan. Otherwise, in base form, Jiraiya is dead.

No sir, Jiraiya would tear them apart with or without HM dude.

I think Shino would crush Neji. Neji is close combat. Shino is Either.

Great One
11-24-2007, 11:10 AM
I've got two fights here:

-Neji vs Shino: both pre time skip.

-healthy Orochimaru vs non-Suicidal Sasori: both post time skip, however, Orochimaru can still use Edo Tensei and summon those who've we've seen him summon.

Don't know about neji and shino but sasori would rip orochimaru apart even with the 2 kages on oro's side what can they possibly do against iron sand,all that poison and traps.

killer_spoon
11-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Don't know about neji and shino but sasori would rip orochimaru apart even with the 2 kages on oro's side what can they possibly do against iron sand,all that poison and traps.

Sakura and Chiyo killed Sasori alone So the 2 kages and Oro would win sorry :\

Great One
11-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Sakura and Chiyo killed Sasori alone So the 2 kages and Oro would win sorry :\

Um no I'm sorry if you can't read the manga and understand it sasori CHOOSE TO DIE he cold have easily dodged the last attack and killed them both but choose to die for reason unknown.

With that said chiyo knew about sasori's trap's so she was a perfect match and sakura had super strength that can hit iron. And chiyo herself admitted to sasori wanting to die and that he could have easily evaded the last attack and killed both sakura and chiyo SO SORRY:cool:.

What can oro do he doesn't know were sasori sets his traps he has no way around them and what can he do against iron sand or 1000 puppets,once again the reason why chiyo and sakura were successful was because chiyo knew of sasori's tricks and abilities making her be bale to counter attack accordingly.

Actually i am sorry iron sand can be taken care of i forgot the first had herculean strength so ok iron sand is taken care of but unless they know were all the poisonous traps are set they can't beat sasori.

katonha
11-24-2007, 08:01 PM
For Neji vs Shino. It would be real hard for Neji to hit Shino if Shino compltely surrounds himself with his bugs, plus Shino can use his bugs as long distance weapons. And since his bugs are really small, Neji wouldn't be able to hit them like he did to Kidomaru's spiders. Not to mentuon Shino's bugs could eat any chakra Neji expells from his body.

I would give it to Shino.

As for Oro vs Sasori. Oro would have a huge advantage with Shodaime and Nidaime, but Sasori would have the numbers. Sasori's Kazekage and the other puppets would make a good team againist the two Kazekages with the iron sand and all. I think it would come down to Sasori himself and Oro. I think Sasori could take him by himself with all his traps on his own body. Probably.:cool:

mrpiimpnn
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Um no I'm sorry if you can't read the manga and understand it sasori CHOOSE TO DIE he cold have easily dodged the last attack and killed them both but choose to die for reason unknown.

With that said chiyo knew about sasori's trap's so she was a perfect match and sakura had super strength that can hit iron. And chiyo herself admitted to sasori wanting to die and that he could have easily evaded the last attack and killed both sakura and chiyo SO SORRY:cool:.

What can oro do he doesn't know were sasori sets his traps he has no way around them and what can he do against iron sand or 1000 puppets,once again the reason why chiyo and sakura were successful was because chiyo knew of sasori's tricks and abilities making her be bale to counter attack accordingly.

Actually i am sorry iron sand can be taken care of i forgot the first had herculean strength so ok iron sand is taken care of but unless they know were all the poisonous traps are set they can't beat sasori.

Wrong ha ha, Why would he poison both of them.
Sorry he died cause he couldent win.

Shino would win vs Neji either way you spin it. Long and short range = Best againts close range.

Master2005
11-25-2007, 05:51 AM
Another one: Sasuke/Cursed Seal of Heaven Level 2 vs Pein

Who do you think would win that fight?

Sry if the same combination was mentioned before

kidmac1
11-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Pein..............

Nexus
11-25-2007, 03:13 PM
I say that Pain will have the advantage over Sasuke.

MikeyM1979
11-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Woah woah woah. Poison? What exactly is Sasori's poison attacks going to do against Orochimaru? He's a snake who also uses poison. He's virtually immune to poison. He'd probably get scratched, but the poison would do nothing to him. As for the third Kazekage, it took Sakura one well placed punch to be rid of it, so I'm sure Orochimaru can find a way around it. I think it'd come down to Sasori himself, and Orochimaru. Oro would win, especially if he brings out Manda and Hokage summons.

Pain > Sasuke.

katonha
11-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Woah woah woah. Poison? What exactly is Sasori's poison attacks going to do against Orochimaru? He's a snake who also uses poison. He's virtually immune to poison. He'd probably get scratched, but the poison would do nothing to him. As for the third Kazekage, it took Sakura one well placed punch to be rid of it, so I'm sure Orochimaru can find a way around it. I think it'd come down to Sasori himself, and Orochimaru. Oro would win, especially if he brings out Manda and Hokage summons.

Pain > Sasuke.

Same thing i said. But, i don't know if my memory is right or what, but i don't think we have seen Oro use poison or poison anybody except for the snakes that were on his body in his true form. Would that honestly make him immune to Sasori's different type of poison.:cool:

MikeyM1979
11-25-2007, 03:40 PM
We have seen Orochimaru use poison. Not only through his snakes, but also when he and Sasuke had their fight post time skip. Remember? Oro used a poison in the air that not even Sasuke's Sharingan could detect? That same poison did nothing to Oro himself, obviously, since he's a snake and immune to poison. There's really no reason to assume that Sasori's poison is any different.

Shoot To Death
11-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Sasuke vs pain this is a funny one pein will look at sasuke and the fight would be over sasuke wouldn't last one minute with pain,and sasuke is my favorite character so you could imagine it coming from a fan of his.

MikeyM1979
11-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't think Sasuke could do much against Pain's summoning body, so I doubt he'd be able to touch the others. Fatty'd just absorb his jutsus, and the Naruto Wannabe would probably mind rape Sasuke.

I got one:

Deidara vs Shikamaru and Naruto.

Deidara has more than enough clay to play with, while Naruto has access to 4 tails (keep in mind, this could also work against Shikamaru), and this is the Shikamaru after Asuma died.

katonha
11-25-2007, 06:31 PM
We have seen Orochimaru use poison. Not only through his snakes, but also when he and Sasuke had their fight post time skip. Remember? Oro used a poison in the air that not even Sasuke's Sharingan could detect? That same poison did nothing to Oro himself, obviously, since he's a snake and immune to poison. There's really no reason to assume that Sasori's poison is any different.
I said that above your post see:
Same thing i said. But, i don't know if my memory is right or what, but i don't think we have seen Oro use poison or poison anybody except for the snakes that were on his body in his true form. Would that honestly make him immune to Sasori's different type of poison.:cool:
Even if he is immune to his own poison, that really wouldn't make him immune to a different kind. You would think that Sasori's poison would have a different make-up than his own. A difference between them would be that fact that Sasuke survived after brathing in Oro's poison, while Sasori's poison kills after a few minutes. It looked like Oro's poison was more like a paralyzer.
I don't think Sasuke could do much against Pain's summoning body, so I doubt he'd be able to touch the others. Fatty'd just absorb his jutsus, and the Naruto Wannabe would probably mind rape Sasuke.

I got one:

Deidara vs Shikamaru and Naruto.

Deidara has more than enough clay to play with, while Naruto has access to 4 tails (keep in mind, this could also work against Shikamaru), and this is the Shikamaru after Asuma died.

Well, first of all, Deidara is a long Distance fighter as it has been said before. Even if Naruto does go into 4-tails, we really haven't seen anything from him that gives us the thought that he could reach Deidara in the air. And Shikamaru is a Mid-ranged, so the same goes for him. I really don't see anyway for them to reach Deidara while dodging his bombs and land any critical blows. Shikamaru may come up with some plan, and Naruto may have the power, but if Deidara uses his C4, then he wins.:cool:

MikeyM1979
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Here's a new one:

Post time skip, fully healthy Orochimaru vs Post time skip, all out, Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma.

I don't think Asuma would play much of a role in that fight unless he's learned some killer techniques from Sarutobi himself, which he hasn't shown us. I think Kakashi is at least as fast as Orochimaru is, which means Gai would be faster than both. Taijutsu wise, Gai can handle Orochimaru pretty easily, however, Orochimaru is very durable and hard to kill. And I think Oro would just shrug off Kakashi's jutsus like nothing, and he'd need to really bust out some heavy hitting Sharingan stuff.

Hm. I say Orochimaru for now.

SilverYondiame
12-05-2007, 02:59 PM
It would go to Oro for that one. Gai's Taijutsu would he handled by Oro's ability to escape getting hit with all his ninjutsus. We haven't even seen him in Taijutsu, but from everyone that has actually fought him or engaged him - Taijutsu has been shown to not even be a thought. Meaning that Taijutsu wouldn't really matter too much since his ninjutsus are sooo effective. kakashi would have his hands full, and I don't even think his MS would actually be effective unless he could get time to charge up and actually lock in on the real Oro. Asuma..... don't really know much of what he would do in that situation, but it would defintely be a bad matchup for those three vs. Oro since Kakashi would be the only one (as we know it) to have something that could take out the real Oro - but he would have to actually have time to lock in on him which would be his downfall.

How about this one:

Healthy Oro and trained Sasuke vs. Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Sakura

Nexus
12-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Orochimaru and Sasuke would win. Both Kakashi's and Shikamaru's chakra supply is limited and Sakura would be able to keep up with Sasuke's speed nor Orochimaru's vast arsenal of jutsus.

MikeyM1979
12-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Is this post absorbed Oro Sasuke?

I give it to Sasuke and Oro, easily. Shikamaru's never ever fought against either of them, so I really doubt he'd know what they're fully capable of. Sakura...I think the only purpose she'd serve is to heal their wounds, otherwise, she may be taken out early on once Oro or Sasuke notice that she's their healer. I honestly don't see Sakura beating the shit out of Oro the way Tsunade did back then. That leaves Shikamaru and Kakashi. I honestly think both Sasuke and Orochimaru are capable of over powering Shika's shadow binds. CS2 Tayuya could do it, so I'm pretty sure CS2 post time skip, with Oro absorbed, Sasuke can do so. And Oro, well, of course HE can. He's healthy and a Sannin after all. I think Kakashi would be wise to bust out his MS against Oro early in the fight. I doubt any of Kakashi's elemental jutsus would really phase Oro, and I think Kakashi's MS would have a better chance at succeeding since Oro isn't the fastest around. Even then, though, there's still no guarantee that'd finish Oro off. He's incredibly hard to kill, so Kakashi's MS would have to be precise, and take him down. All of him, not just an arm. Sasuke can easily take down Shikamaru. All the intelligence in the world won't save him from blinding speed, then a Chidori to his chest. Then again, Shika would be on the defensive the entire time, as usual. I think Shika would have a hard time against Sasuke's genjutsu, and especially his speed. If the roles were reversed, Oro would easily kill Shikamaru, which is why I placed Shika against Sasuke, someone from his age group. Sasuke would have a tough time against Kakashi, though, being that Kakashi has more experience and may be smarter. I'm sure they're at least of the same speed, or Sasuke is a bit faster. I'd like to think Kakashi is physically stronger, and Kakashi has more variety, jutsu wise, to work with. However, I believe that Sasuke can wear him down and out last him.

As I said, Oro and Sasuke take this.