PDA

View Full Version : I want toooo know!

gmp3xero548
11-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Who passed the chuunin exams? i missed the eps. i kno shikamaru is, but who else? did naruto pass or not?

SylentChaos
11-20-2004, 05:00 PM
No one, except Shikamaru.

shinobi247
11-20-2004, 05:20 PM
even though naruto said dat he had become a chuunin, i figured he wuz lying jus to get noticed by Idate

gmp3xero548
11-20-2004, 08:58 PM
oh, ok thx guys!

Roy Mustang
11-20-2004, 11:31 PM
man..but why only shikamaru

Angelus
11-22-2004, 06:10 PM
cause if they were on a mission, everyone apart from Shikimaru, wouldn't be able to keep most of their team alive. Shikimaru had most of the qualities of a chunin whereas the others were just good at fighting

lito
11-23-2004, 12:01 AM
yup only shikamaru, even if he lacks cool techniques he sure makes it up w/ his strategies... :]

spiral_vortex
11-23-2004, 12:39 AM
even though naruto said dat he had become a chuunin, i figured he wuz lying jus to get noticed by Idate

naruto sed that he made it to the chuunin tournament finals...... he never sed he was chuunin...........

and if you wer listen to the other eps only i gets to be named chuunin each time.....

i wonder there are soo much lame/weak chuunin out there... how did they become chuunin...was it because lucky year where everyone sucked or....they wer promoted during a special event...for some stupid act of bravery or other sh*t

kidistight
12-04-2004, 11:03 AM
i wonder there are soo much lame/weak chuunin out there... how did they become chuunin...was it because lucky year where everyone sucked or....they wer promoted during a special event...for some stupid act of bravery or other sh*t

Actually, just because everyone else sucked doesn't mean someone will get promoted to Chuunin, your fighting is probably 40% of your grade but it seems like your ability to effectively guage a situation makes up the other 60%. I remember someone saying that there is a chance all of you will become Chuunin, and there is also a chance none of you will become Chuunin.

shinobi247
12-04-2004, 12:38 PM
becoming a chuunin has alot to do with intelligence and responsibility and also maturity, and it jus seemed like shikamaru wuz the best one out of the bunch for the job, becoming a chuunin has more to do with how u can handle yourself and others in a situation dat becomes dangerous and less with how strong u are and wat moves u know, but it is also important

spiral_vortex
12-04-2004, 12:56 PM
well i dunno how sum of the chuunin or sum of the proctor became them....cause sum of the are kinda immature like the 5th hokages body guards...wats there names cant remem..

kidistight
12-04-2004, 02:17 PM
well i dunno how sum of the chuunin or sum of the proctor became them....cause sum of the are kinda immature like the 5th hokages body guards...wats there names cant remem..

Do you mean the guys that are in all black suits? They were commenting on Naruto during the Chuunin exam, when he was fighting Neji. Also the 5th had them going and gettting her some papers or something recently.

spiral_vortex
12-04-2004, 03:40 PM
yea them theyr officialy the 5ths bodygaurds they actually held the first unnoffical chuunin exam wen they used a genjutsu to fool the genin

H_I
12-05-2004, 07:18 PM
becoming a chuunin has alot to do with intelligence and responsibility and also maturity, and it jus seemed like shikamaru wuz the best one out of the bunch for the job, becoming a chuunin has more to do with how u can handle yourself and others in a situation dat becomes dangerous and less with how strong u are and wat moves u know, but it is also important

You are right. If it wasnt based like that then all of them would have got promoted. I think theywill get promoted very soon anyway

Roy Mustang
12-05-2004, 07:43 PM
chuunin's are like bull to me your probably only get the rank for your bravery team work brains and sacrification how stupid so like if u spent your whole life training your self with jutsus and genjutsus and it turns out useless u'll be like FUCK THIS!!

SonicAdvDX
12-05-2004, 07:46 PM
You really shouldn't have spoiled it for yourself, but no, Shikamaru was the only one who passed. Everyone else failed, basically by default.

goch1988
12-06-2004, 09:32 AM
No one except shikamaru..but i wonder hwhy shikamaru..why not neji or shino too?

kidistight
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
chuunin's are like bull to me your probably only get the rank for your bravery team work brains and sacrification how stupid so like if u spent your whole life training your self with jutsus and genjutsus and it turns out useless u'll be like FUCK THIS!!

Why would you say that? True, nobody probably likes the idea of being a chunnin if you can only attain it by your bravery, team work, and sacrification. Those qualities though are needed before you can become a jounin, if you don't show bravery, then you will basically be a coward who leads people into battles half way then decides to quit because times get to hard. Without the brains, basically if Naruto was a chunnin his whole team would be dead, because for one he knows only his strengths and what he can do. He doesn't think out plans of action when he goes into battle, he will go and fight then try and overcome the enemy after finding out his moves. For Naruto, that is a great way of doing things, but if you are a chunnin, you have people under you that depend on you. Sacrification, really is important, but all the members already display that trait, so I won't go into it. I just think you are wrong in saying that being a chunnin is basically bull, I am sure you know how the old saying goes you have to crawl before you walk. It is very handy to know all the jutsu's in the world, but what good are they if you use them without thinking? Right.

H_I
12-06-2004, 05:56 PM
No one except shikamaru..but i wonder hwhy shikamaru..why not neji or shino too?

Though Neji hAs the best fighting ability, Shikamaru is a true leader, He Thinks the situation through be4 it becomes troublesome. I agree that shino should have got promoted also.I think his analitical abilities are great too

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Maybe, but Shino didn't appear much...

H_I
12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
I think his fight with The puppet guy showed how his ability well. By hiding one of those bugs he was able to find sasuke and beat puppet guy

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Yes, it definately did. He's really very good at strategies, like Shikamaru, but he's not in the show much. The needs to appear more.

spiral_vortex
12-06-2004, 08:28 PM
well about neji.......he had no chance cause like naruto he never gave up and that ability isn't for chuunins who have to think for others and not themselves

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Exactly. I don't really think Neji is much prepared, or fit, to be a Chuunin...

spiral_vortex
12-06-2004, 08:54 PM
yup cause he thinks if sum1 dies it was part of his destiny shit philosophie.......soif his comrads 'die' on him he wouldnt care........

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, he's rediculously philisophical... I don't like it...

minimiki
12-06-2004, 09:25 PM
people like him just makes me want to tell them to shut up alreadi *shakes head*

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Meh, always relying on fate and past. Bahumbug! Who needs him!?

kidistight
12-07-2004, 08:03 AM
I think his fight with The puppet guy showed how his ability well. By hiding one of those bugs he was able to find sasuke and beat puppet guy

I think the reason Shino didn't get promoted is because nobody important saw his second fight or the methods he used to find Sasuke, which is a shame because his fight with the puppet guy was a very well thought out one.

yup cause he thinks if sum1 dies it was part of his destiny shit philosophie.......soif his comrads 'die' on him he wouldnt care........

Hey hey, take it easy on Neji give him time, Naruto has shown him the error of his ways and also the note from his dad had an affect on him. By looming at how he is getting along with everyone so far on the team, you can tell he is different. Before he sort of had a way of looking down on people, but that doesn't seem to be the case when he talks to his various comrades.

Shino
12-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Shikamaru became a Chuunin and no one else did, question asked...and answered. Topic Closed. Make a topic about who you think should have passed the Chuunin exam if you wanna talk about that.