PDA

View Full Version : anime says differnt than manga

the_fat_alchemist
03-07-2005, 02:07 PM
in ep... can't remeber there was a flash back when tsunade was little and i think it was the first that said "she would be good to be the fifth " or some thing like that but in the manga that flashback was nowhere to be found what is up wit that ?

Freshgrease
03-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I really think this should be in the General section because it relates to both, but the answer to the question is I dont know.

[Daisuke]
03-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Its not uncommonf or them to change elements of the story. Somethings they jsut add in later, they also take a lot out from whats in the manga aswell.

the_fat_alchemist
03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
']Its not uncommonf or them to change elements of the story. Somethings they jsut add in later, they also take a lot out from whats in the manga aswell.

well that sucks is the ep wit the rain dude in the manga any where ?

Meteorain27
03-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Rain dude...Aoi? The guy with the Raijin sword? No, he wasn't in the manga. He was just a part of a filler. It was a good filler though. Anyways, partly becasue anime has to cover thirty minutes and partly because they want the manga readers to get something new is the reason they do that.

Uchiha Kaede
03-08-2005, 02:22 AM
they added extra scenes to take up time. zzZz

moomunky
03-08-2005, 08:39 AM
its not so much that it is comkpletely diffeent, its just, especially in translation for sub and scans (not official ones, but done by groups) there are sometimes differences according to interpritation. (a good example of this is different groups subbing something, and the words for the theme song being different due to what they hear; FMA was one of these depending on who was subbing) In anime, there is also fillers, to help either lengthen the story, or delay it catching up on the manga too quickly. Hence the whole rain story, which is a anime only part, and also the ones like the "bathhouse/tsunade's debt collectors" and the "whats under kakeshi's mask", because it breaks up the main story, where as if you read the manga, you wouldnt get the same feel of those "Hilarious, but pointless" episodes. So that and translation-interpretation of different people you are bound to get some differences, but if you dont lose anything of the story, it doesnt matter.

you will also get that when it is finally in english spoken; that it might sound completely different all together and i dont just mean cause its spoken differently gramatically

young naruto315
03-08-2005, 11:03 AM
i agree with moomunky i think it depends on the translations and stuff...it probably isnt all really that different

kid_buu
03-09-2005, 02:59 PM
wasn't orichimaru always skeptical about kabuto's actions. like oro immediately thought that kabuto was trying to kill him when he when to go see tsunade to heal his hands when kabuto threw a kunai. also tsunade's tits where too big for kabuto's jutsu, the chakra needle jutsu... those got downplayed in the anime.

Fierce
03-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Kid Buu...lol. He wasn't talking to kabuto when he said "So you decided to betray me at the last second, huh?" He was talking about Tsunade. He knew Kabuto would stop the process if he could tell Tsunade was up to something.

Fierce
03-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Oh yeah, and to answer the mystery to this all. It's not that it wasn't interpreted the same or any of that stuff..It's just that the manga isn't as in depth as the anime. That should be obvious to people. People that convert anime to manga only put in (in general) the most important parts of that particular episode(s). So, they probably didn't feel that Tsunade saying that was important enough to add in to the manga.