PDA

View Full Version : sakura vs tenten

orochimoru
03-08-2005, 03:18 AM
who do you think win in fight, against these two beautiful broads?

Uchiha Kaede
03-08-2005, 03:22 AM
in the anime i say tenten

Nappi
03-08-2005, 04:32 AM
Sakura would have no chance against Tenten.

moomunky
03-08-2005, 08:26 AM
tenten would win, not easily because nothing is ever that easy cause sakura would surely put up a good fight, but she would win thats for sure...

nma
03-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Sakura has no chance, the only jutsu she knows that can actually be used in combat is kawarimi, and bunshin no jutsu. Tenten would destroy her.

Kage
03-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I wonder what her family Jutsu is, I know they showed her mother, but no mention of her father. Ino clan seem to have the body switching thing. (just taking about women). But... and Shika said.. a ninja with no special talent.

young naruto315
03-08-2005, 05:18 PM
i say sakura

minimiki
03-08-2005, 06:17 PM
i vote for tenten.

Lily229
03-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Sakura, though it would be pretty damn close

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 01:10 AM
I think that sakura would be too determined to win bcoz she knows that sasuke and naruto are getting way too strong and she didn't change much. Tenten on the other hand actually has moves...and i think she must feel a little bit intimidated by having Neji and Lee in her team and they are one of the 2 best genins in konoha...so it would be a tough fight bcoz they would probably show sakura having thing naruto thing abt not giving up...but i think tenten should win

hotohori
03-10-2005, 08:01 AM
If I haven't been reading the manga, I would say Tenten would own Sakura. But, let's just say, I changed my mind. :p I voted for Sakura.

In the anime's present timeline though, Tenten WOULD own Sakura. :p

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-10-2005, 09:49 AM
yea right now, it's tenten, but in the manga...it's definately sakura

*chants: SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA*

i don't really agree with girls having a tai as a main attack

vladonline01
03-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Sakura is a disaster, the only one she could beat right now is, I dunno Konohamaru (I know I`m underestimating him a bit :D ).

To tell you the truth I really don`t understand, why she is so weak. She really needs a good motivation to improve, till now all I hear is Sasuke this, Sasuke that, and of course, Naruto is an idiot.
This must be some kind of a strategy to make her as annoying as possible, and when she does something hero-like, it would be so uncanny, that everyone would appreciate her...

johnhoe1102
03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
tenten would own

Gemakai
03-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Recent event in the manga have shown me that Sakura would win against Tenten, though it wouldn't be easy.

sabakunoGaara
03-12-2005, 12:38 AM
To tell you the truth I really don`t understand, why she is so weak.

ya me neither... i mean she has the best control over chakra that alone should give her enough motivation to start working harder but...im not sure but i think part of it has to do with the fact that she hasnt got any talents as in jutsu talents...but still it isnt an excuse and she should try so much harder. and if anything she should have realised by now that the only time sasuke would take interest in her is if she bcomes stronger...but thanks to the spoilers it seems like she will get her motivation soon :)

ddt705
03-12-2005, 12:43 AM
eh. maybe a draw. sakura was usually the genjutsu type, but later on shes a medical ninjutsu type.
tenten uses her fan as a defense and a weapon. good combo.
both of them are deadly in some way.

sabakunoGaara
03-12-2005, 12:50 AM
tenten uses her fan as a defense and a weapon.
lol no i think ur confusing temari with tenten...tenten uses her scrolls and all thos kunais and shurikens and everything temari uses the fan...and if it was ever temari vs sakura...well sakura would be tayuya now :D

hotohori
03-12-2005, 04:12 AM
Haha.. that's true... you switched Temari and Tenten. But if Temari and Sakura fought (as they are in the manga right now), I think Temari'd win, but Sakura would put up a good fight. But as they are in the anime right now, sabakunoGaara's right - Sakura'd be like Tayuya.. LOL :D

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 04:20 AM
yea right now, it's tenten, but in the manga...it's definately sakura

*chants: SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA*

i don't really agree with girls having a tai as a main attack
Ha, ha, but you haven't seen Tenten in the manga yet.

vladonline01
03-12-2005, 05:26 AM
eh. maybe a draw. sakura was usually the genjutsu type, but later on shes a medical ninjutsu type.

Well, I was wondering, why Sakura doesn`t have any medical skills, I mean if she`d have them, then all that talk about the Genins (Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke) beeing like the Sanins (Tsunade, Jiraya, and Orochimaru), would have some sense. I think that the medical jutsus are the perfect technique for her...

Fierce
03-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I think Sakura...She is pretty strong and fell equal with Ino. She over powered Ino's mind ability...pretty hot. Now, Tenten on the other hand..Her special technique is throwing kunai and ninja stars....And she is too girly. She wants Neji's penis.

kazu_chan
03-13-2005, 12:28 AM
sakura of course sakura....!!!!!
ok well maybe not in the anime just yet but in the manga ten ten would hav no chance...!!!!
*go sakura...go sakura*

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-13-2005, 02:57 AM
*go sakura go sakura* com on ppl sing it with us
pls don't ban me
join the Haruno Sakura FC!! (http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1489)

brent_d
03-13-2005, 08:30 AM
If the match would occur after Sakura's training from Tsunade, She would probably Ten2x 100%.But if the match will occur now,as of the anime,Sakura is no much for Ten2x.

STRAY_WOLF
03-13-2005, 02:33 PM
i think It would be Sakura

solk
03-13-2005, 02:41 PM
sakura ! hell yeah! :D

sabakunoGaara
03-13-2005, 03:20 PM
I think Sakura...She is pretty strong and fell equal with Ino. She over powered Ino's mind ability...pretty hot. Now, Tenten on the other hand..Her special technique is throwing kunai and ninja stars....And she is too girly. She wants Neji's penis.

dude whats wrong with u? if tenten is girly then what the hell do u call sakura? and yeah she won ino well sorry but no one is saying ino could win either she isnt that strong. and the reason sakura won over that thing is bcoz she is a schizo and has another person inside with her lol...and tenten's ability was good (atleast she has one) but temari is just the best soo...

STRAY_WOLF
03-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I think tenten!!!!!

kenokuvato
03-16-2005, 06:50 PM
This is the anime posting area so definitely Tenten, because she trained with Neji, and Rock Lee. Sakura really didn't train that much so far in the anime, she mostly got protected, with the exception of the hair cutting episode.

dynoma
03-18-2005, 04:10 PM
id go with tenten

Shiira
03-20-2005, 12:08 AM
I think Tenten will win because Sakura is too weak!! :cool: Shes uncool!@

reimiu
03-20-2005, 08:32 PM
recently in the manga sakura got a major strength increase she like the fifth now. She like a power house, all tenten could do she throw her kunai(s) and run. All sakura needs is one punch and she screwed. But in the anime sakura chances of winning against tenten is like sasuke and itachi

sabakunoGaara
03-22-2005, 11:32 AM
recently in the manga sakura got a major strength increase she like the fifth now. She like a power house, all tenten could do she throw her kunai(s) and run. All sakura needs is one punch and she screwed. But in the anime sakura chances of winning against tenten is like sasuke and itachi

how nice...please refrain from putting any manga stuff here o higlighting it in white ok? ( btw that may have come out like im bossing u around but im not im just asking u not to do that bcoz we have more than enough spoilers for like god knows how many episodes)

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Sakura...definitely.

dynoma
03-31-2005, 11:06 PM
it showed it in the manga?

MagusStrike
03-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Tenten is way cooler than Sakura so i'm going to say the one of the most coolest person that is Tenten! ^_^

Edit: The poll is closed already?! But I wanted to vote! Oh well my vote was going to be Tenten...

Uchiha Kaede
04-01-2005, 01:15 AM
but we havent seeen wat tenten can do now..
we only saw what sakura can do and that doesnt mean she is stronger already.
We just have to wait and see

sabakunoGaara
04-01-2005, 01:18 AM
but we havent seeen wat tenten can do now..
we only saw what sakura can do and that doesnt mean she is stronger already.
We just have to wait and see

uh we did see what tenten can do...she actually has jutsus.....

Dizzykilla
04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Sakura is like way stonger now..................so she will whoop that the other B's ass...........u know.........she like............study under the 6th ...........so u know she ........powerful now.......duh..........and i dont think blond chick ganna keep up with her so............yeah...........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

sabakunoGaara
04-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Sakura is like way stonger now..................so she will whoop that the other B's ass...........u know.........she like............study under the 6th ...........so u know she ........powerful now.......duh..........and i dont think blond chick ganna keep up with her so............yeah...........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

hmm okk didnt get this properly...first of all under the 5th....not 6th...second blond chick who? tenten is a brunette. unless u mean smthg else ofcourse if u do plz let me know

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 02:45 AM
yes there were many things wrong with what i typed and yes i find tenten hotter the sakura and yes 5th not 6th and yes i think sakura better now.........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

sakura_qt
04-02-2005, 03:21 AM
sakura all the way!!! she probably has some kind of trick up her sleeve?....

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 03:24 AM
got dam gurl u fine...............*uck naruto i want to start a forum on u gurl...........

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 03:57 AM
u think im playing........i aint playing im serious.....i bet u like half these people in here will join........dam gurl u got some powerfull sh*t............i beat u be having ur way all the time........i know ill do what ever u say.....naw really u so dam ........its not even right..............

Phlemingo
04-02-2005, 05:44 AM
That didn't make sense. Don't double post. You can start a forum, we'll see how many people join. Please stop using vulgarities unnecessarily. Don't spam. Please take that bit of racism off your signature.

sakura all the way!!! she probably has some kind of trick up her sleeve?....
Um, a trick? Regeneration jutsu!

nelsonkong
04-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Yeah...in the anime..tenten for sure. Sakura just way too weak before she trained under Tsunade.

ApatheticDimwit
04-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Uhm..I guess I would say Ten Ten from where the anime is at, at it's current state..But I've read the manga..and WHOA you have to see Sakura...o.o I still don't like either of them though..Ten ten has no character development whatsoever.