PDA

View Full Version : Which manga would you like to see turned into anime?

kid_buu
03-09-2005, 02:22 PM
my pick. Black Cat

Yunacat
03-09-2005, 09:29 PM
I say Tsubasa! It's cool that Clamp got together and put their characters and a bit of their stories into one colaboratoin!!

Even though i already know it's gonna come out eventually though i think they only have maybe the first ep done along with the opening and ending, i've been wanting to see Negima!

And there's also Paradise Kiss(at least i don't think there's an anime for it yet)!

LightDreamer
03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
I say Tsubasa! It's cool that Clamp got together and put their characters and a bit of their stories into one colaboratoin!!

Even though i already know it's gonna come out eventually though i think they only have maybe the first ep done along with the opening and ending, i've been wanting to see Negima!

And there's also Paradise Kiss(at least i don't think there's an anime for it yet)!

I heard that they are turning Tsubasa into an anime =O those people have really long arms ^^;; I heard it from my friend who is a rabid Clamp fan =/

[Daisuke]
03-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Clamp link a lot of their animes together, there are some chobits references in Angelic Layer and vice versa. Infact they do it in most of their recent stuff :D

Yunacat
03-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Lol, ESPECIALLY in Tsubasa!! Chi from Chobits is in it at one point, two characters from X was in it at one point, Syaoron and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura are main characters, Tomoyo is the queen of Kurogane's time, XXXHolic is hugely connected, characters from Rayearth are in it, in vol 3-4, Chun Hyang (which they rename her Chu'Nyan for it) and her whole story is in it, the three main characters from Clamp School Detectives are in it at one point, and i probably missed some somewhere and there are probably gonna be more soon! And yeah, the characters bodies are usually abnormally long. Not always. It's mostly only in the cases of Fai and Syaoron, but sometimes the other characters too. At one incident, they actually made his head too small!! XD

Anyway, i heard rumor that XXXHolic, which is HUGELY connected into this (lol, and a part of Tsubasa is in XXXHolic at one point!), was supposed to be turne into an anime, but not Tsubasa...

hotohori
03-11-2005, 08:41 AM
my pick. Black Cat

Me too! I want to see it turned into an anime. The manga really kicks ass. :D

Mistress_sfc
03-12-2005, 01:37 PM
I would like to see tsubasa as an anime and I think they are indeed planning to make it into an anime. I can't wait to see it. Kurogane is so cool!

Flora
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
I heard that they are turning Tsubasa into an anime =O those people have really long arms ^^;; I heard it from my friend who is a rabid Clamp fan =/

^-^' I am the rabid CLAMP-fan ^-^' LD's sitting beside me right now ^^' laugh her head off -_-'

Tsubasa RC is so cool!!! ^^' Manga 5 volumes out in english and i think there's 9 episodes out in anime now ^^

kei
06-05-2005, 03:45 PM
i would lilke to see blade of the immortal turn into anime, cause that manga ROCKs!!

andy12310
06-12-2005, 01:55 AM
i would said hagane

ApatheticDimwit
06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Imadoki & Alice 19th

Totchi
06-20-2005, 04:16 AM
Definately Death Note by Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba because the manga totally kicks ass and Skip Beat! by Yoshiki Nakamura because I´d really love to see the characters moving and talking ^^