PDA

View Full Version : Shikamaru & Temari

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-10-2005, 10:02 AM
don't u think Shikamaru and temari make a cute couple?

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-10-2005, 10:05 AM
haha, u wish...but wow u're fast, i havn't even finished making the poll

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-10-2005, 10:08 AM
VOTE VOTE
*takes out her kunai*
"vote or else"

|tachi
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Yeahh..,the cloud looking boring guy with the short tempered girl...Thats cute...

nma
03-10-2005, 12:39 PM
No for me. Shes like 3 years older than him and lives in another country. I really don't see it happening.

[Daisuke]
03-10-2005, 01:19 PM
I think its cute. They both have the smarts and seem to work well with each other.

god of the moon
03-10-2005, 01:20 PM
yea i think they suit well ever since i read the manga when she blows thay one away who uses the flute

sabakunoGaara
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Im 100% supporting it... i just hope but the thing is im not sure there will be relationships in the first place...i mean their will be the usual sakura liking sasuke and Hinata liking naruto and Lee and Naruto liking Sakura..that kind of thing but i dont see anyone actually ending up woth someone else

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-10-2005, 02:29 PM
yea i know, sabakunoGaara, the author is getting me so pissed, he's making this food chain: sasuke>sakura>naruto>hinata
and then he drop hints on temari and shikamaru...TTi don't think i'll EVER c them together

kakashi_00x000
03-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Guess what? I'm the 7.69% of people who voted "don't care". It's no big deal, but they do "make a good team" ya, so It would effect me greatly if they hated each other.

Dint
03-11-2005, 02:34 AM
No for me. Shes like 3 years older than him and lives in another country. I really don't see it happening.

Other country, doesn't matter.. 3 years difference also doesn't matter..
It's all about teh love dude :cool: :p

Meh voted for teh cuteness :)

orochimoru
03-11-2005, 02:50 AM
i can picture them together, but not for a while

Dint
03-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Haha, omg.. Temari and Lee?! NOT!
Shikamaru and Temari are a good couple :)

nelsonkong
03-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Oh..i like both of them...I am sure they will be a good couple...Shikamaru is smart and Temari is hot.

Dint
03-11-2005, 04:08 AM
i asked for a reason baka.....anyone can say a couple is cute but if they have anything to back that up with -.- THATS where it doesn't make sense

Give me a reason for Temari and Lee, eh? ;) It'd be good for Shikamaru to be with a girl like Temari.. She'll change (If she hasn't done so already, even if it's just a bit) the way Shikamaru thinks about female.

They're also kinda look-a-like and just fit together some way.. Really :)

Dint
03-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Gotta have the last word, sorry.. :p
You're the one being so serious about this, so.. that's why I take the things you say serious.

"..." only thing they have in common is that she came to save him....which doesn't really make sense cuz thats not a similarity.....more of a blessing and u can tell shikamaru doesn't want a thing to do with temari "..."
I gave you some reasons and.. I never pointed to that. Shikamaru won't start to like someone because he/she saved him. But I do think that he sees something in her.

Oh, and just one last thing.. You just don't want Shikamaru and Temari to be with eachother do you? And I think that affects your judgement about this quite a lot.. ;) But hey, no hard feelings.. Everyone has his own opinion. :)

|tachi
03-11-2005, 04:46 AM
everyone takes everything i say so literally....Rock lee and temari was an example they dont have a reason to be together niether does shikamaru and temari...only thing they have in common is that she came to save him....which doesn't really make sense cuz thats not a similarity.....more of a blessing and u can tell shikamaru doesn't want a thing to do with temari http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/dry.gif

now i suggest we stop this "personal conversation" before we both get warnings over this troublesome topic....

My my.,do u really have a taste of relationship..???..I mean.,Lee and Temari..that sound really awkward...

Dint
03-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Stop calling me a baka <.< (Funny picture tho :p )

It's NOT about someone saving someone else his/her life.. You really don't get it, do you?

Dint
03-11-2005, 05:34 AM
"..." im not sure why u think u have me figured out but i could easily just reverse what u said and claim u want them to be together so badly that its clouding your judgment

itachi, rock lee and temari was an off the hand example they have the same chance of being together that Temari and Shikamaru share so i was using them as an example "..."
Yup, I know you could reverse that, and I knew you would :p But hey, I'm just saying it because I think they would make a good couple... (Not because I would like to see them as a couple, 'cause I don't)

Rock Lee and Temari don't really have the same chance of being together.. First; They didn't fight eachother in the chuunin exam. Second; Temari showed up protecting Shikamaru, not Lee..

And yup, you're right.. They could have meet eachother at the chuunin exam in a fight and Temari could have showed up protecting Lee. But she didn't. Why? I don't know, maybe it's faith.. Maybe Temari liked the fight with Shikamaru at the Chuunin exam, and liked to make a statement this way.. (Or maybe she just friggin' fell in love with Shikamaru! xD)

Gaara is the strongest from the sand nin and that's why he went to Lee, not for Lee, but for Kimimaro.. That's why Temari wasn't the one one being there but Gaara. Gaara likes strong opponents.

And I can make a lot of 'what-ifs' right now, but I'm not going to that.. 'cause hey, what if.. =x

so during the Chuunin exam it was an odd coinceidence that no one said any thing about it then? i know what your talking about but you could say that about every single character :rolleyes:

for the record....im calling YOU a baka :D

well ima destroy my internet-jacked computer then go to sleep cuz i got basketball practice in...4 hours...and only 1 to sleep later
Ok, changed the 'us' in 'me' :p And you can't say it about every character >.<
But..

have fun with basketball practice ^^

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-11-2005, 06:16 AM
what the F***...ur having a heatted discussion here and all of a sudden u posted a cute bunny with a pancake on it's head....(but it's so~ cute)

and i take it you don't like temari...but hey everyone has a different view on most of the things in the world...don't blame ya, jus wanted to know wat other ppl think...btw thanks 4all ur points of view...it's quite amusing (enjoy basket ball)

and stop calling ppl u don't know "baka"...dint is no baka for sure

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-11-2005, 06:39 AM
oh that IS so~ cute~

kazu_chan
03-11-2005, 07:22 AM
NO WAY..!!! i dunno i thought ino and shika would hav made a better couple.....though once i get over it i guess they would be good couple but i still think at this moment it should be ino...!!

Dint
03-11-2005, 07:31 AM
what the F***...ur having a heatted discussion here and all of a sudden u posted a cute bunny with a pancake on it's head....(but it's so~ cute)

and i take it you don't like temari...but hey everyone has a different view on most of the things in the world...don't blame ya, jus wanted to know wat other ppl think...btw thanks 4all ur points of view...it's quite amusing (enjoy basket ball)

and stop calling ppl u don't know "baka"...dint is no baka for sure
Heh, thanks ;)

U know what would be cuter....................... :rolleyes: me and you :rolleyes:

*gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring*
Chizuru will u marry me? :D
Omg, a wedding proposal.. รด_0

NO WAY..!!! i dunno i thought ino and shika would hav made a better couple.....though once i get over it i guess they would be good couple but i still think at this moment it should be ino...!!
Ino? Hm.. Sounds troublesome.. =x

mamapapa
03-11-2005, 07:55 AM
right.... temari is scarier than shikamaru's mom. :_)

kazu_chan
03-11-2005, 07:55 AM
lol haha thats wat i mean.....i mean look at his father it needs to be troublesome........oh and 6_NARUTO_6 chizuru is a hard one lol believe me i know hehe i am her friend in real life....

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-11-2005, 09:39 AM
U know what would be cuter....................... :rolleyes: me and you :rolleyes:

*gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring*
Chizuru will u marry me? :D
ah~ that's so "romantic"...i replied in the dating thread

Kage
03-11-2005, 10:02 AM
As possible couples goes... I voted yes. I won't talk about how long those personality types would last before they would be tearing up restaurants with their arguements. Asking the Hokage for a divorce and him telling her where to put that fan! ;)

His views on males/females would prob. have him sliced and diced by the honeymoon! LOL Still... It's the same question I asked before, when two houses/jutsus mix... Who is dominant? His seems to be a "family" jutsu, hers... a fan. I am still hoping for a Uchiha / Hyuuga mix. :)

But I would love to see his scary mom in action!

Which is why he probably would end up with her versus the woman he described as in his future.. "Not too pretty, not too ugly..." Kinda boring like him.. It's Freud at work... boys and their moms! Just call him Oedipus! Heh heh

sabakunoGaara
03-11-2005, 11:23 AM
no taste in couples...baka.....why would they make a good couple why not her and Gaara (uhhh mark out the fact that they're brother and sister...its an example...ok try temari and Rock lee http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/dry.gif)

sigh i have no idea y not...i was really hoping for temari and gaara especially that they were on the same team so she knows him well and stuff...but uh ya thats before i knew she was his sister...damn it! other than that i just think that she and shikamaru click...i dont know i think theyre cute together plus if they ever have a relationship (thats a big if in this anime =s) then they would have this conflict disagreeing on everything thing which i like..so cute lol

Yasha23
03-11-2005, 01:41 PM
As far as these two as a couple go, it would be okay...but way too predictable. I mean, it is Shikamaru who does a lot of whining about things like getting whipped by women...you see that he uses his own parents marriage as an example. So, to put these two together...it would be a predictable outcome. Shikamaru would be easily whipped by Temari, no doubt about it.

Someone also mentioned Skikamaru and Ino as well...That would never work out because Ino is so hard up with trying to compete with Sakura over Sasuke's attention. Even Shikamaru sees this and doesn't want any part of it.

Skikamaru and Temari...yeah, I can see it, but it would be way to predictable an outcome for it if it were to happen.

johnhoe1102
03-11-2005, 05:07 PM
i dont care about this couple

Dint
03-11-2005, 05:12 PM
actually Shikamaru beat Temari in the Chuunin exam he just gave up cause he was low on chakra
Hehe, he gave up.. Which means he lost. The reason doesn't matter. If he would not have given up he would also get defeated, so.. >.<

Dint
03-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Here we go again.. :p

But the fact is that he DID gave up and it was NOT because of Naruto pushing him over the edge.. Don't know what you're trying to say with that, hehe.. He didn't lose chakra by Naruto pushing him or somethin'.. =/

And yes, he did the Kage Mane no Jutsu succesful, but he used it too often in that fight with Temari, that's why he was running low on chakra. That's why he had to give up. That's why he lost.

Not because of Naruto. =/

Dint
03-11-2005, 06:05 PM
That didn't hurt him.. =/ He didn't even have a scratch >.< Very very small and unimportant factor, hehe.. Doesn't count <.<

"..." if he was with other teammates like the hokage i think said they would have taken temari out and it would have been set to the three that were on shikamaru's team to the remaining two on temari's team
Huh? I don't get it.. Explain yourself please.. :)

Dint
03-11-2005, 06:24 PM
aye....forget it i dont feel like explaining it to a troublesome guy like you lets let the thread be what its meant for shall we?
<.< *sigh* Giving up like Shikamaru eh? :p
But yeah, ok.. Back to the topic..

They fit together ^^

Matonly1T
03-11-2005, 06:28 PM
i think they'll end up eventually

Dint
03-11-2005, 06:30 PM
We'll see :)

sabakunoGaara
03-12-2005, 12:32 AM
i actually dont think its too predictable i mean if they end up together then it would be a bit surprising..if they bcoz good friends well thats ok predictable. theyre really good friends and stuff but actually being together i dont know but as i said if they do then well good on them theyre both cute and suit each other. but btw u guys this whole temari winning shikamaru thing doesnt make a difference he doesnt care that her lost (well obvoiously since he gave up) and she doesnt care that he beat her she was amazed but she didnt actually go omg he won....and nara shikamaru- its true that he gave up but not bcoz he was low on chakra...its true he did say well the binding jutsu will go in a minute or smthg like that but he also said i thought up of over 200 ways to beat u then...but he was like im to lazy to actually continue THEN he gave up he could have won her bcoz he seems to be able to think abt a solution for anything. thats y wen he couldnt think of somthg abt tayuya she came up to him and was like since wen have u been so dumbwitted?

ddt705
03-12-2005, 12:41 AM
heh. sooner or later they will get along and like each other. you can tell already.

sabakunoGaara
03-12-2005, 01:01 AM
one.your wrong, he said he used up too much chakra using the kage mane no jutsu and can only hold her for an additional TEN seconds and that he had thought of 200 ways to win...but time was up doing anything furthur is too troublesome...

two..stop bringing up discontinued troublesome things....

three...what does that tayuya have to do with anything...

im not being an asshole just helpin you out. :rolleyes: no seriously i am...i dont like for other people to be wrong theyd say something about it later and look like a moron like ive done so many times...

btw dont comment on this post cause this thread is too troublesome...this will be my last visit

one. his chakra was out but he could have still won it had nothing to do with the fact that his chakra was over.
two. bringing up "troublesome" things as u say is the whole point of this forum to discuss things.
three. he fought with tayuya didnt he? and he couldnt find a way to win her thats my point.
and no one said ur being an asshole but we r just discussing what we thing no one is blaming u or saying that u shouldnt ay what u think

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-12-2005, 03:14 AM
so much for ur last visit...hehe, but like i said i don't mind, carry on if u pls...but don't u think this is a bit off topic??

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 04:14 AM
point taken...episode 64

"the shadow imitation finally succeeded"
"ill show you whats behind you"
"you see it now"
"that hole is the one naruto dug and came out of"
"that's why it's connected with the hole in front of you"
"correct"
"*walks forward*"
"*raises arm*"
"i lose. i give up"
"i used up too much Chakra using the Shadow Imitation so many times"
"i can only hold you for an additional ten seconds"
"So, I've thought about 200 possible moves...But time's up"
"*temari gains control*"
"It's too troublesome to do more"
"One match is good enough for me"

quotes for everything Shikamaru said read them carefully. so you see it had everything to do with Chakra now lets let go of this cause this has nothing to do with this troublesome topic.this is my last post since ive put you in checkmate *smirks*

I do believe he lied. He obviously didn't want to carry on because he did not want more fights. However, it is also true that he is not the kind of person to snub others by saying "Omg, I beatted you!!! But, since I'm kind, I'll forfeit!!!"
So I'd like to conclude by saying that he could have actually won, and he was lying when he said his chakra was too low and he could only hold her for "10 more seconds". I say this, because later in the show, when Shikamaru goes out of his way to stop their pursuers (letting Naruto and Sakura go ahead) he actually binds one whole group of people for a couple of minutes, then lets up on chakra. And, do not "smirk", because it is annoying, and it makes your popularity level decrease, but if you don't care, then I have nothing to say. Have a nice day.

Dint
03-12-2005, 10:10 AM
so much for ur last visit...hehe, but like i said i don't mind, carry on if u pls...but don't u think this is a bit off topic??
Yup, pretty offtopic, hehe.. Sorry :o

Let's get back to the topic ppl... :)
don't u think Shikamaru and temari make a cute couple?

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 10:51 AM
this forum is too inactive to not return to a thread...so here i am... Excuses.

its called "rest" how do u believe people regain chakra? usually he can bind them for a little over five minutes but i dont believe he even held them for that long. Total rest is not something that occurs in 15 minutes.

aside from all of that it's too troublesome for me to answer stupid replies In which case you are not only insulting me, but everyone you have replied to, since I only replied once and you said "replies" as in the plural form. do your best to think these through the answer to this post was very simple i msure you could have thought of it if you tried if another one of these pop up and i dont reply... I like something called punctuation... think real hard about why i didn't...im not trying to be an ass but two factors are in effect here...

1. ive been up all night Then answer tomorrow or something.

2 that was a dumb reply to my post... It makes much more sense than yours in the spelling aspect.
Unfortunately your roleplaying as Shikamaru's character is horrible. You cannot imitate his attitude and your spelling does not help the fact that Shikamaru is supposed to be intelligent. Also, your views on Shikamaru can be accepted well if you are
1) Not such an ass, although you claim not to be.
2) Liken it to more intelligent manner of speech.
You are, however, unfulfilling in either point. I do not claim not to come back to this topic. I look forward to further debate with you.

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 11:13 AM
im not being an asshole just helpin you out. :rolleyes: no seriously i am...i dont like for other people to be wrong theyd say something about it later and look like a moron like ive done so many times...
btw dont comment on this post cause this thread is too troublesome...this will be my last visit
As you wish, I will refrain from commenting on this post; however, there is no reason for this post not to be used as evidence.
Kindly observe your subsequent posts; I thus conclude that you have been "wrong" and "say something about it later and look like a moron". Your total number of times is "many times" + 3, being the number of posts you have made here concerning this.

"you see it now"
"correct"
"*walks forward*"
"*raises arm*"
"i lose. i give up"
"*temari gains control*"

quotes for everything Shikamaru said read them carefully. so you see it had everything to do with Chakra now lets let go of this cause this has nothing to do with this troublesome topic.this is my last post since ive put you in checkmate *smirks*
I believe there was a statement made in the Naruto series; in very rough quotation, that a Ninja must be underneath the underneath. However, I'm afraid you have yet to see beneath the surface even. If any individual with sufficient mental capabilities had borthered to even make casual note of the previous behavior and mentality of character "Shikamaru", it would have been blatently obvious that character "Shikamaru" has never had a reason to battle seriously other than being forced and the opponent being of an opposing gender, which user "Nara Shikamaru" has failed to grasp. A lack of motivation would lead to a natural tendacy to throw in the towel before the match ends; it is also of note that he pretended to lose, instead of just giving up and letting the refree decide that he had won. Of course, it could be argued that he had done so for his own purposes (since the result of his action was a promotion), but it is very likely that he had not planned thus, since he did not intend to excel (wanting to be an average person). Thus, I conclude that what he had actually done was to allow the opponent to win- this causing more humiliation for the opponent, as the opponent and the public knows that the opponent had actually lost even if the proper winner had just given up.

this forum is too inactive to not return to a thread...so here i am...

its called "rest" how do u believe people regain chakra? usually he can bind them for a little over five minutes but i dont believe he even held them for that long.

aside from all of that it's too troublesome for me to answer stupid replies do your best to think these through the answer to this post was very simple i msure you could have thought of it if you tried if another one of these pop up and i dont reply...think real hard about why i didn't...im not trying to be an ass but two factors are in effect here...

1. ive been up all night

2 that was a dumb reply to my post...
The time period is relative; in times of trouble the human sympathetic nervous system tends to allow greater capabilities. There have been recorded cases of people exceeding their limits when threatened with a "do or die" situation. This can be seen likewise, forcing the body to go beyond the comfort limit which is apparently the physical limit. During a battle, the contestants have no chance to do this "rest" you talk about; therefore there is no chance of regaining Chakra during the battle itself. Furthermore, the effect of binding is dependent on other factors; the opponent's willpower, the comfort level of the user's underwear, etc.
While binding the group, he has to constantly expand Chakra usage, and had very little chance to properly rest and recuperate following his battle with Tenmari. There was very little expectation of this attack, thus he would not even have intended to spend time and effort regaining Chakra.

I believe there is a very apt quote used; I'm not trying to be an ass, but I, too, have been up all night, and that was a really really dumb reply.

Oh well. In true Shikamaru style, I shall concede the battlefield to you for now.

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Dude, I bow to your superior expressive skillz.

|tachi
03-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Hohohoh..,lets give Eternal Eclipse a big applause...

young naruto315
03-12-2005, 11:28 AM
i they will end up together

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 11:35 AM
what a troublesome guy....-.- <--There, you're roleplaying.
perhaps i like the word troublesome? why would i rollplay as shikamaru hes 12 years old. Lets say i was trying to rollplay him...if i was doing such a horrible job how'd you know i was trying to imitate him in the first place :rolleyes: just cause someone has the name of a character does not mean they are trying to be like them so dont say "its because of your name" ....at any rate, all you did there was dodge everything i said and tried to use it as a weapon against me. Shikamaru got 15 minutes of rest which is why he couldn't hold them longer than he did. (if you feel the need to call me names over a forum be my guest by the way)

no i was pretty much just calling your post dumb. With everyone else's posts i could think of at least 3 reasons why they posted what they did. With yours i really couldn't find any. the plural form of "reply"(replies) referred to the future not the past.

the fact that im Lazy and dont care enough about punctuation is MY problem not yours if it really bugs you THAT much than we have a serious problem (despite this troublesome problem ive tried my best to use punctuation above and below for your sake)

what did i spell wrong besides "im sure". Hell i didn't even spell it wrong i just spaced too early. To focus on a characters manner of speech is pointless. Your looking for a manner of speech that doesn't exist. Its fictional meaning its not real. Most likely, no one in the entire world uses the same Manner of speech as shikamaru does, not even the person who designed him.
Sigh, I gave up halfway highlighting your mistakes which you claimed to only have one. You can always tell someone is trying to imitate another (note, not rollplay) when he uses that person's catchphrases. As for your "replies" wordplay, I'd give you a sentence now. "That idiot had stupid replies." That is in past tense, in case you didn't know. If you want to use weird punctuation or none at all, fine by me. I shall not comment on it anymore. :) Whoever said it bugged me "THAT" much? Also, by "THAT", how much is "THAT"? Actually, I did not dodge anything said... see, what I actually did was use your points against you. There's a difference. And you say my post is dumb because you cannot think of reasons of it's existence. Then prove it by giving me reasons of others. Or if you would like to not continue as you have so claimed a couple of times, you are welcome to. I am just merely... killing time. After all, forums have many uses, and this is one of them.

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 11:50 AM
what a troublesome guy....-.-
perhaps i like the word troublesome? why would i rollplay as shikamaru hes 12 years old. Lets say i was trying to rollplay him...if i was doing such a horrible job how'd you know i was trying to imitate him in the first place :rolleyes: just cause someone has the name of a character does not mean they are trying to be like them so dont say "its because of your name" ....at any rate, all you did there was dodge everything i said and tried to use it as a weapon against me. Shikamaru got 15 minutes of rest which is why he couldn't hold them longer than he did. (if you feel the need to call me names over a forum be my guest by the way)
Hmm please define "Rollplay"; I believe I have not seen the usage of that term before. Do you mean playing with a circular motion?
Have you heard of the term "Parody"? Or maybe "Satire"? Even if someone delibrately twists something else until it hardly resembles the original, it is still obvious from context what is happening. 15 minutes of rest? All he did was sit down; very little Chakra could be recovered during that period of time. If he truly used up almost all his Chakra, 15 minutes will not be enough to recover enough to hold down a team of opponents. You may have noticed most other shinobi having to rest for long periods of time after battles. Why would character "Shikamaru" be any different, especially if he does not have a Kyubi?

no i was pretty much just calling your post dumb. With everyone else's posts i could think of at least 3 reasons why they posted what they did. With yours i really couldn't find any. the plural form of "reply"(replies) referred to the future not the past.
Please note; he provided evidence for a thought out opinion, while in contrast, your post consisted of literal analysis of a brief speech. I doubt ninjas have been trained to tell the direct truth 100% of the time.

the fact that im Lazy and dont care enough about punctuation is MY problem not yours if it really bugs you THAT much than we have a serious problem (despite this troublesome problem ive tried my best to use punctuation above and below for your sake)
Ahh I'm very glad that you have learned how to use punctuation! I appreciate to a great extent, your noble efforts to strive, yes, strive past your limits to reach that lofty goal of inserting capital letters and other important symbols into your typing! Now, the true end is within your grasp! Before you fail again, put in just a bit more effort! The capitals in the right places! The full stops! The commas! I'm sure you can do it! We all support you!

sigh...a bunch of the same shit said over and over in different words...made me go through the hassal of reading it all
First, I gave psychological reason for his giving up, then followed with evidence that he couldn't have been out of Chakra.

when i made the "i will not be returning" post i had thought at the time the forum was much more active and would produce new topics, which it didn't and yes this is one of those instances where u say something and later look like a moron for it. No i was not talking about JUST this thread im talking about all throughout LIFE..
*Shrug* I don't mind if you want to make yourself look like a moron ^^

he gave up cause like he said he used up too much chakra the short amount of time to rest after the battle was enough time to use up the little chakra he had regained and to go beyond that or "reach his limit" (when he binded the eight guys in the forest). regaining chakra is involuntary if the chracters could regain chakra whenever they wanted they would do it during battle
Hmm; what you're saying now is that he spend the time after the battle using up the Chakra he still had left? Do you mean recovering?
This part of your post seems contradictory.

the rest of what you typed are big words and flaming which is pointless for me to continue.

Very true, I used big words.
The keyword here is "I". In contrast to "You". Too bad, sucker.

what did i spell wrong besides "im sure". Hell i didn't even spell it wrong i just spaced too early. To focus on a characters manner of speech is pointless. Your looking for a manner of speech that doesn't exist. Its fictional meaning its not real. Most likely, no one in the entire world uses the same Manner of speech as shikamaru does, not even the person who designed him.
Spelling in bold, others in underlined. Bracketed (sp?) means that it makes no sense at all.
one.your wrong, he said he used up too much chakra using the kage mane no jutsu and can only hold her for an additional TEN seconds and that he had thought of 200 ways to win...but time was up doing anything furthur is too troublesome...

two..stop bringing up discontinued troublesome things....

three...what does that tayuya have to do with anything...

im not being an asshole just helpin you out. no seriously i am...i dont like for other people to be wrong theyd say something about it later and look like a moron like ive done so many times...

point taken...episode 64

"you see it now[/I]"
"correct"
"*walks forward*"
"*raises arm*"
"i lose. i give up"
"*temari gains control*"

this forum is too inactive to not return to a thread...so here i am...

[u]its called "rest" how do u believe people regain chakra? usually he can bind them for a little over five minutes but i dont believe he even held them for that long.

aside from all of that it's too troublesome for me to answer stupid replies do your best to think these through the answer to this post was very simple i msure you could have thought of it if you tried if another one of these pop up and i dont reply...think real hard about why i didn't...im not trying to be an ass but two factors are in effect here...

1. ive been up all night

2 that was a dumb reply to my post...
sigh...a bunch of the same shit said over and over in different words...made me go through the hassal of reading it all

when i made the "i will not be returning" post i had thought at the time the forum was much more active and would produce new topics, which it didn't and yes this is one of those instances where u say something and later look like a moron for it. No i was not talking about JUST this thread im talking about all throughout LIFE..

he gave up cause like he said he used up too much chakra [the short amount of time to rest after the battle was enough time to use up the little chakra he had regained and to go beyond that or "reach his limit" (when he binded the eight guys in the forest). regaining chakra is involuntary if the chracters could regain chakra whenever they wanted they would do it during battle]

the rest of what you typed are big words and flaming which is pointless for me to continue.
dear lord, excuse me for not being the Model forum poster amen

i like the [word] troublesome smart guy...

and as long as its legible you shouldn't bitch or moan about it. i could sit and point out grammar mistakes too im just lazy. Ill give u the [example of reasons] why other people's posts weren't dumb, right after i go back and read the damn things and get quotes of them

Edit: Changed the tags slightly, since quotes are italics.

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 12:06 PM
...if you honestly believe im gonna read that your DAMN wrong
Hmm? Honesty is a fine thing ^^. However, I did not honestly believe that you were going to read that. What I expected was a reply along these lines.

i find this to be idiotic and moronic i cant believe how much of a baka i have been by doing this. ive been arguing over an ANIME. an anime for gods sake what will this accomplish? nothing we will all have seperate views and we need to accept that. the only thing ive shown is how immature and troublesome i,myself can be. so lets let the other poster actually use this topic for what its menat for instead of pointless arguing
=D
Finally! Enlightenment!

that or you two could keep bashing someone for their grammar whos not paying attention and completly negelct the topic for what its really for like i have previously been doing. thats your choice
Hmm... I believe the first person to bash was you, where you stated that his post was dumb.

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:07 PM
dear lord, excuse me for not being the Model forum poster amen Excused.

i like the word troublesome smart guy... And you use it in the exact same sentence structure of the subtitles.

and as long as its legible you shouldn't bitch or moan about it. Did not! :p i could sit and point out grammar mistakes too im just lazy. Ill give u the example of reasons why other people's posts weren't dumb, right after i go back and read the damn things and get quotes of them

i was not clear in my typing so he was lead to believe i thought shikamaru lost because Naruto pushed him over the railing.

what he said in that second part is actually True

therefore this post was not dumb
Actually, I did not say their posts were dumb. I was just asking you to give me some examples.

next and last example (not the last one that wasn't dumb, the last one i feel like posting)

aparently i believe this was a misunderstanding of the episode. Could be due to the translators or a misreading. due to the translation problem or misreading. He could have misinterpreted it which lead him to believe what he posted Yes, yes! sabakunogaara made a good post.

i gave him the Quotes of what Shikamaru said and the problem was solved or he hasn't posted what he thought yet

the reason your posts seems dumb to me is simply because your basing all of your information on what you THINK rather than the episodes themselves. You THINK he was holding back you THINK he could have gone further. Im basing what i say on LOGS he SAID he was low on chakra and he couldn't hold her any longer.
What I think is how I interpret stuff that is said. I am sure you have to interpret stuff that is said too in order to make a point.. In this aspect, we are both interpreting. You say I base my arguments on what I think. I did follow up with evidence that Shikamaru could still hold the sand nins. I also mentioned a known fact to Naruto fans that chakra does not recharge so quickly. Chakra can be also known as energy, in a sense. How do you get energy? Oxygen and food. Oxygen is mostly the out of breath kind, you know what I mean? You run a race, then you rest awhile, and you can run again. But you cannot carry on forever, because you need food! And you also need to rest your strained muscles. That's why I feel chakra can't be recovered so fast. I do believe this makes sense... If it does not, please tell me how. Since it does make sense... then my post should be considered sensible too.

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Ahh. Good idea.

Tenmari and Shikamaru?

Personally, it depends on what you mean by a good couple XD Shikamaru is going to get bullied. Poor guy.

Anto
03-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Enough, no more arguing after this post.

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Dude, there was no more arguing directly before your post.

Anto
03-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I know, I posted that to stop it carrying on... which tends to happen a lot

Dint
03-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Anto, why did you do that? >.<

1. We already stopped
2. Stop acting popular
3. Blablabla
4. Blablabla
5. Hehe, j/k ;)

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 12:21 PM
hmm temari seems like one of those rough chicks yeh...thats where the kage mane no jutsu comes into hand. use it then walk the other direction the perfect answer to any troublesome situation
Hmm, how far can it last? Far enough to get out of blast range?

anto you are a bit late on that reply a couple hours earlier would have been less of a hassal...
Aww, give him credit for actually posting that ^^

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Blah, anyway I love this kind of couples that don't seem to get along very well at first :)

Eternal Eclipse
03-12-2005, 12:27 PM
well he needs to take that fan with him then run as fast as he can till his shadow snaps

well actually once he takes the fan shes pretty useless
I bet she'll learn new jutsus. Or, using a summoning to produce the fan. I mean, it's easier to carry a scroll around than a big bulky fan...

Dint
03-12-2005, 12:27 PM
well he needs to take that fan with him then run as fast as he can till his shadow snaps

well actually once he takes the fan shes pretty useless
You don't know that, 'cause you haven't seen Temari fighting before without using the fan.. So, who knows.. >.< (Answer: Nobody, 'cause there hasn't been a fight yet where she wasn't using her fan)

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:30 PM
She can use Ninjutsu though. That's for sure...

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:32 PM
The fan can block Kunais. He threw it at her once during the fight, then straightaway sent his shadow at her. It was like, *ping*, *ping*, *ping*.

Dint
03-12-2005, 12:34 PM
u know...i have a good question... during shikamaru's and temari's fight....why didn't he just throw a shuriken or kunai through that fan when she went behind it..... i think that would have been less troublesome....woulda saved his chakra too...perhaps shikamaru isn't as smart as we give him credit for? nah...but why didn't he so that...
It would not have been of any use... A shuriken/kunai won't damage the fan, so he would just be wasting shuriken/kunai then.

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I guess we shouldn't think of it as a fan, but as a metal folded sheet.

Dint
03-12-2005, 12:47 PM
i thought that was only if he hit the metal part....

damn i need to pay better attention..

btw im watching it and it hits the metal part of the fan...im thinking if u hit the part thats not metal,i dont know what that material is called, than im guessing it would go right through...
Nah, it won't.. It's like Phlemingo said; "I guess we shouldn't think of it as a fan, but as a metal folded sheet."

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Erm, I think he just wanted to prove that he could do it and not get totally thrashed, thus saving some face. About the fan thing, HEY! It's the world of Naruto after all XD

Dint
03-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Erm, I think he just wanted to prove that he could do it and not get totally thrashed, thus saving some face. About the fan thing, HEY! It's the world of Naruto after all XD
Yupz, I agree..

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-12-2005, 03:21 PM
yea agree...the world of naruto is not surpose to make sense

Fierce
03-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I think they're an okay couple. Temari's not an ugly anime chick, and she's pretty slick and cocky, which is cool. Shikamaru is smart, quick on his feet, and his sexist compliments make me laugh. A pretty good couple.

H_I
03-13-2005, 12:51 AM
I closed this thread becuase some of you are way out of line in here. IF you like,open a new one similar to this one. BUT KEEP IT ON THE TOPIC!!!!!!! MOSt of the post in here are one on one conversations. Keep that in IM or PM

Phlemingo
03-13-2005, 01:28 AM
But it's not closed... and I do wonder why people come maybe 5-10 posts after an argument has been resolved and ask it to be stopped. Puzzles me greatly.

Kagami Kyoji
03-13-2005, 01:50 AM
Temari and Shikamaru eh? I think...they are completley opposite but perfect at the same time...I can see it now! LMAO!

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-13-2005, 02:47 AM
pls don't close this thread...PPL TRY AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC AND STOP ARGUEING, um pls?

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-13-2005, 05:32 AM
oh cum on stray wolf, y is it only ok..i think they are so cute together...jus imagin, shikamaru being his lasy self, while temari fight her ass off for him...hehe

Dint
03-13-2005, 05:39 AM
Haha, :p
Fighting side by side would be awsome.. With their tactics they would really be a great team in battle. ^^

Phlemingo
03-13-2005, 07:14 AM
~*ChizurU千鶴*~ Really!!!
Please stop spamming. Make your posts count please.
I still think Temari and Shika will be real cute. The kind of couple that does not admit their like for each other is the best.

Anto
03-13-2005, 08:24 AM
spamming means posting something which is irrelevant and useless, or could be posting a lot... in this case you posted something which was irrelevant, so that's what it means.

cutegirl
03-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Nope, I think it's a nice thinking, but I don't like how will they look together.

solk
03-14-2005, 05:51 PM
tema-shika rule! they r such a nice couple! :D

maro_1
03-14-2005, 05:54 PM
that would be the cutest couple yet! how cute!^_^

fattymcfatty
03-14-2005, 07:35 PM
what would there babbies look like?? -_-

fattymcfatty
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
cuz shika is fugly and temari is hot!!!

godzilla-j
03-14-2005, 11:31 PM
i dont think so i dont think they are not such a good couple.besides it would be hard for them to meet each other

|tachi
03-15-2005, 01:49 AM
When it comes to love..there's no such thing as distance....^^...

Dint
03-15-2005, 01:58 AM
When it comes to love..there's no such thing as distance....^^...
Yup, I totally agree.. ^^

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 05:08 AM
They are a cute Couple!!!!!

kidistight
03-15-2005, 09:29 AM
yea i know, sabakunoGaara, the author is getting me so pissed, he's making this food chain: sasuke>sakura>naruto>hinata
and then he drop hints on temari and shikamaru...TTi don't think i'll EVER c them together
Whew almost spilled some info from the manga because i forgot where I was, anyways it would be really cool if they got together. Shika and Temari that is.

bietro
03-15-2005, 10:36 AM
does anyone know when episode 126 of Naruto comes out?
I Can't Wait!!!

bietro
03-15-2005, 10:38 AM
According to episode 125 of Naruto, she looks kind of like she likes him, or something.......... right?

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
03-15-2005, 10:55 AM
fattymcfatty: ah, come on shika ain't THAT ugly
kidistight: i did...oh soriz
Bietro: it comes out every week, i can't wait for thursday

Archlan
03-15-2005, 02:07 PM
They are the best couple in the show. And they are perfect for each other because he is lazy, and she is very outgoing. She is just the kind of girl he needs.

the_fat_alchemist
03-15-2005, 02:54 PM
is inter-village rellationships even ok in their world ?

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 03:02 PM
i really stink That Shikamaru is really Cute!!

sabakunoGaara
03-16-2005, 07:42 AM
i thought that was only if he hit the metal part....
damn i need to pay better attention..btw im watching it and it hits the metal part of the fan...im thinking if u hit the part thats not metal,i dont know what that material is called, than im guessing it would go right through...
Nara- sorry which part are u talking about bcoz if anything was getting aimed at her then she would easily dodge it like what happened when tenten tried to hit her with her...well ok everything...and she looked like she didnt even move...so i dont know if the think is metal bcoz if it is then wouldnt it be so damn heavy to carry all this time...well gaara does have god knows how many kilos of sand in his gourd so um dont know but i just think she can dode the attacks so he didnt bother throwing anything. and btw im not a he im a she :)
cuz shika is fugly and temari is hot!!!
Shikamaru is so not ugly!!! i think he is pretty good looking...unless ur comparing to sasuke and gaara ofcourse then well...
According to episode 125 of Naruto, she looks kind of like she likes him, or something.......... right?
i think so btw...if anything ever happens between them im referring to that moment in this episode as the moment they "bonded" lol
is inter-village rellationships even ok in their world ?
haha good question actually...i think its ok not that big a problem lol

STRAY_WOLF
03-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Shi************ a ment Think

sabakunoGaara
03-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Theres the black part around the fan and theres a black part at the bottom of the fan when temari unfolds it. I was thinking if he hit the peach part of the fan it would go through...but aparently its made of metal. The reason she blocked it instead of blowing it away is because he waited untill she kicked up dust from her wind attack to throw the kunai

and i dont see why when a guy and female interact they make a "couple" i didn't see any "Affection" or anything close to it in that episode when she saved him. he said "this women (or girl i dont remember) is scarier than my mother" i dont think thats a sign of affection or interest i may be wrong i dont know

oh i get what u mean with the fan...oh i never knew it was metal either!
and the whole affection thing im not sure but u know how he seems to be like his dad with everything and he always has these wierd conversations with him abt y he chose to marry his mom wen she is too violent and strict an his dad tells him she has her good moments when she is really nice...well theyre showing u that he finds something nice in the most violent women and in this case shikamaru will probably find it in Temari...im not sure, infact im probably wrong but thats what i was assuming when im talking abt them

reimiu
03-22-2005, 09:36 PM
i can see them but i think they will have many problems

RAW
03-23-2005, 12:30 AM
yup they might have problems especially wiht shikamaru having issues with having a girl protect a guy.

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Temari is pretty hot in that fishnet..Definitely sexable. ;)

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
04-02-2005, 01:31 PM
lol
AGREE
temari is hot and strong too, u can't find that anywhere...she's one rare unique hotty

Dint
04-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Yup, yup, yup, she sure is! ^^

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 04:42 PM
NO NO NO..............all wrong ..........my guy shikomaru dont need her she' yells to much....and 2 bossy............he dont need all of that any ways ........he say he want a normal life and a normal wife ...............both he wont have if his with her..............right?

ddt705
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
*just reading everything* um nice argument u have there...

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 06:13 PM
there no aguments in this forum...........were like family.............right?......(a big wave of hell no's....) Oh well i thaught were at lest freinds here (another uprore of no's) well *uck yall then................and i still say the it would work out between them............im outy kids................

Uchiha Kaede
04-03-2005, 09:23 AM
lol temari and shikamaru would be so cute togebah >=]

sabakunoGaara
04-03-2005, 10:47 AM
NO NO NO..............all wrong ..........my guy shikomaru dont need her she' yells to much....and 2 bossy............he dont need all of that any ways ........he say he want a normal life and a normal wife ...............both he wont have if his with her..............right?

right but we r comparing with his mom and dad and she seems to be the screaming bossy type yet his dad married her right....i think he will grow up to be like his dad, its not like im going as far as marriage right now he is only 12 lol but i mean they would go together
there no aguments in this forum...........were like family.............right?......(a big wave of hell no's....) Oh well i thaught were at lest freinds here (another uprore of no's) well *uck yall then................and i still say the it would work out between them............im outy kids................
u do realise ur talking to urself right? :)

Phlemingo
04-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Yup this guy is a weird one. There's been so much hinting by the creator! "She's scarier than my mother." Ha. They probably won't romance in the show, but another "5 years later" kind of thing, you'll see them married. Yup.

Dizzykilla
04-03-2005, 12:57 PM
yeah the next time narut makes a jump in years ..........how many do u think there going to do???..............and yeah ur right...........about the mom and dad thing..........i just said i know's how it like to have someone boss him around i dont think that he would want more................mean Temari.................u think

ApatheticDimwit
04-05-2005, 12:25 AM
I don't know about this pairing..Isn't Temari older than Shikamaru?

Dint
04-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Yup, she is.. But hey, who cares?

(She's 3 years older btw.. Shikamaru = 13, Temari = 16)

Edit: Ok, I probably wouldn't go out with someone who is 13, but if you look at Shikamaru.. He acts a lot older then he is, so.. I think it should be ok.)

Phlemingo
04-05-2005, 09:58 AM
And besides, there will hardly be any difference in adulthood.

kidistight
04-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Yup, she is.. But hey, who cares?
(She's 3 years older btw.. Shikamaru = 13, Temari = 16)
Edit: Ok, I probably wouldn't go out with someone who is 13, but if you look at Shikamaru.. He acts a lot older then he is, so.. I think it should be ok.)
Then again it's not like they are going to go out right now or anything, I think we should wait and see what happens, hopefully they will get together.

Sant0ryu
04-06-2005, 09:22 AM
ACK! i always liked ShikaIno and yea still shes older by 2 years
Shika's 15 and Temari's 17

sufiankane
04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
like father like son

shojogirl
04-06-2005, 03:26 PM
two words.......HELL NO!!

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
04-07-2005, 01:42 PM
SantOryuno :: ...shika is 13 (like all the other academy students) and temari is 15
shojogirl :: y not??

Archlan
04-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeah why not. And it doesn't seem like Shikamaru and Temari are that much apart in maturity, etc.

I_Love_Death
05-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Someone also mentioned Skikamaru and Ino as well...That would never work out because Ino is so hard up with trying to compete with Sakura over Sasuke's attention. Even Shikamaru sees this and doesn't want any part of it.

Skikamaru and Temari...yeah, I can see it, but it would be way to predictable an outcome for it if it were to happen.

I cant see ino and shikamaru together too. Ino and shikamaru are more of friends, since they are on the same team, and both of their parents were a team too. As for temari and shikamaru, its more likely, as mentioned by someone before, temari is quite firey/quick tempered....rather similar to his mum??? in the anime it does talk about why his dad chose his mum as his wife. maybe shikamaru would follow the footsteps of his dad, without realising it. :P

colini
05-05-2005, 07:12 PM
I think they would make a wonderful couple

YoruWoNukeru
05-05-2005, 07:43 PM
They would be a cute couple, but I just think Shikamaru should be with Ino. That's just my opinion. ^_^

Glaiza_mei
05-05-2005, 11:14 PM
YEY!!! uh-huh! u-huh! I surely do think sooo... ^_________^

Gomenasai uzu-niichan...I cannot resist! I'm a shikamaru fan too, & they really do look good together...daijuobu uzu-niichan, you still own Temari...lol^^

Aikokusha
05-05-2005, 11:23 PM
i think it would work but shikamaru wouldnt be the one wearin the trousers!!! haha,

I_Love_Death
05-06-2005, 09:20 AM
yeh, i meant its not like they hate each other or anything, temari seems to respect his intelligence and strategic skills, and he respects her for her good offense+defence techniques. and also he sees a resemblance between temari and his own mother hahaha

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
05-06-2005, 03:43 PM
omg lis thread died like a month ago...never thought sum1 would find it...bt wow there are a lot of vote for them...i'm so glad http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Yukibana/Icons/L.gif

YoruWoNukeru
05-07-2005, 01:00 PM
They look okay together. ^_^

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/YoruWoNukeru/ShikamaruandTemari.jpg

swinburne188
05-12-2005, 12:50 AM
i think they would be a cute couple, shikamaru with his "don't care" attitude and temari with her firm voice, would be a lot of fighting but silently care for each other.

Dizzykilla
05-12-2005, 12:52 AM
hey i aint mad at Shikamaru for try to get with a girl but to me they dont look that good togather but hey what ever there really not main charicter's so what do i care P=)

sheik
05-14-2005, 09:39 AM
No Way! Gaara Would Not Aprove Of It. Plus Temari Is My Woman! I Love Her!

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
05-14-2005, 09:44 AM
y does gaara hav to aprove it first?

YoruWoNukeru
05-14-2005, 09:46 AM
No Way! Gaara Would Not Aprove Of It. Plus Temari Is My Woman! I Love Her!
This one thinks Gaara would be happy to see her sister happy. ^_^

Blizg
05-17-2005, 10:32 AM
YES! They are one of my MOST Favorite Couples ever!!They are so cute together!

the_fat_alchemist
05-20-2005, 02:53 PM
is inter village marrages even allowed ?

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
05-20-2005, 02:56 PM
i dun know bt who care~
lol funny sig fatalchemist

the_fat_alchemist
05-20-2005, 03:00 PM
:D it an't funny it's gangtsa:D

kenokuvato
05-20-2005, 03:58 PM
You sound like OG loc from GTA San Andreas! It's gangsta! lol. Anyway I think that they can marry if they wanted to, she would just be a leaf ninja , or he would be a sand ninja.

jecpec
05-22-2005, 10:24 AM
yeah I can also picture them together! I think Temari is HOT!!!!!@#$%$$##

yami_youkai
05-22-2005, 10:56 AM
well, they're kinda good together.. you know, one dislikes the opposite sex and so does the other.. they're just cute~ ^^

kidistight
05-24-2005, 11:02 AM
omg lis thread died like a month ago...never thought sum1 would find it...bt wow there are a lot of vote for them...i'm so glad.
I guess since there scene came up with them, someone managed to dig this up, I would love to see them end up together, although we really have seen a ninja and ninja relationship flourish.

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
05-24-2005, 02:36 PM
hey thnx...i didn't know how to spell "scene" in my english exam today, bt i guess it's a bit to late now^^

uzu_naruto
05-25-2005, 09:39 AM
NO F*CKIN WAY!Temari is my girl!!

kenokuvato
05-25-2005, 11:18 AM
Yea they are cute, and uzu can't whoop up Shikamaru so I think that he's got his work cut out for him! Haha!

Shikamaru Nara
06-06-2005, 07:06 AM
asdf
ujh

lapinky
06-07-2005, 10:53 PM
asdf
ujh

what does that mean :confused:?? Anyway i think Nara Shikamaru posted over 50% or 40% in this thread?!??!No offence just happened to think about that when i was reading this thread :D

well...i voted for So Cute ^^ i think they are great together and in some scenes they are together as in like talking..ya :p

Ritz77
06-16-2005, 10:08 AM
NO WAY ! den naturo how nobody love him sad canno man

TeMAri_luVa
06-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I think Shikamaru and Temari couple are the best. =D I mean, they are together a lot, even in the manga and ya. Saved each other..

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
i think these 2 are d best couple in naruto ever...pls kishimoto-sama, if ur reading this, pls make them a couple, so that i'l at least die happy~
@uzu, we know u luv her, bt u hav to learn to share~ ^^

Aburameman
06-23-2005, 02:25 PM
I think they would make a good couple because it would sort of mimic the realtionship his father has with his mother. And though I don't think Shikamaru would admit it. He is ALOT like his father.

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
yea, he's been brainwashd to hate girls~T.T
bt i'm sure temari has d ability to change his feelings bout d opp gender~^^