PDA

View Full Version : Naruto ost No.3???

Tiraga
03-10-2005, 03:39 PM
:eek: As i was serving on the web i bumped my head on a site that was selling some anime soundtracks, and they expected this third Naruto soundtrack round 27th of the month April :rolleyes:

Has anyone heard of this, because i'm an soundtrack freak, and just love the naruto tracks that aren't included in one of the past soundtracks :o

Mmmm....checking for the url... ah here it is: Check it out!?! (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SVWC-7249)

Cya later,

Tiraga :cool:

|tachi
03-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Really..??.coz I didnt notice that there's new song in the Anime.....

orochimoru
03-11-2005, 05:49 AM
i want the second one. where can i get it for free,lol i only want 2 songs god damn it!!!

Uchiha Kaede
03-11-2005, 06:48 AM
i want hokages funeral OST, that melody almost made me cry, for the funeral and neji vs kidoumaru

hotohori
03-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Yep, I think that's true. I saw that announcement in www.narutofan.com - which is a pretty trustworthy site for the latest naruto-related information. It's said to be released a day before/after the Naruto Movie DVD will be released.

For those looking for the Naruto OST II, you can download it for free from NarutoFan. You need to register first, though. But I don't think the "Hokage's Funeral" mp3 can be found there. For those who want it, hmm... I forgot where I downloaded it.. but I know I just searched for it from Google (used the keyword "Hokage's funeral" :D). Or you can PM me (nicely). :D

i want the second one. where can i get it for free,lol i only want 2 songs god damn it!!!

Which two songs are those? you sound pretty desperate, why is that? :D

|tachi
03-11-2005, 10:12 AM
I think Narutocentral has it....

kid_buu
03-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I hope they don't change anything like how the 1st OST sounds exactly like the anime, but the 2nd OST sounds kinda, sorta, orchestrated. You don't need to be and audiophile but listen to Neiji vs Hinata (2nd OST) and then episode 79 (I think), where Jiraiya had a flashback of his genin days. Oh yeah, listen for the flute, it sounds off. Oro's songs, sound different also.