PDA

View Full Version : Hinamori is stupid. *Teh Spoilerz*

Trey
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Or gullible, the way I see it. She was so infatuated with Aizen that she thinks what he's trying to accomplish is for a good reason. Man, ignorance like gets on my nerves; when I was reading the manga I thought for sure Hinamori was going to ask Hitsuguya to kill Aizen. But nah, she went all "save muh Aizensss!!!1shift+one11!!!5111." Disgusting. >.>

Thoughts?

Kina
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree. She's still hung up on Aizen just because he pretended to be nice to her. Toshiro seems a bit disappointed in her for acting that way to.

Grimmjow
07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
yep she's in love with the guy, and ya, i get what your saying about the ignorance, hinamori is infact the most character that i hate in bleach, i dont like to watch the scenes that she's in...lol

SirBenoit
07-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah that pissed me off, im surprised she wasnt put in prison. Hopefully aizen will kill her off

nejismirk
07-16-2007, 08:42 PM
she's annoys me. yeah she admires the guy alot but she almost got killed by him..err actually he did but thanks to retsu she's freakin alive til now. like, the guy almost killed you and you still like him? your such a pathetic pawn. hitsugaya should just let her go to aizen and let her get what she should be getting.

Trey
07-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I agree. Hinamori is such a tool; I hope the mangaka sets her up to become some type of scapegoat that gets killed for Aizen, 'cause I really do not like her character. She's worse than any fangirl in Earth history.

Ami-san
07-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Hinamori is plain retarded. Like most characters in other anime/manga, if some1 betrayed another and tries to kill them, that person would want revenge...Hinamori on the other hand, was betrayed and stabbed by Aizen...and she wants Hitsuyaga to save him.

ekang93922
07-17-2007, 01:32 AM
well maybe hinamori will get used again from aizen... >___>

uchihafan808
07-17-2007, 03:20 AM
man i feel odd in this thread...i do like the character hinamori actually she's one of my favorite female shinigami...but i understand she shouldn't have asked hitsugaya to save aizen it is plain stupid...she should kill him...

UchihaTaijiya
07-17-2007, 03:48 AM
I don't have a strong attachment to Hinamori, but I don't see her as a 'tool' either. Her feelings are foolish, but I guess her love won out against anger... and she's probably in denial... I don't keep up with Bleach, really...

But I do think she's a cute character and I have no problem with her.

Kaine
07-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Hinamor should be dead already.If u think about it no1 from bleach(good guys)has died,apart from flashbacks etc.She is totally blind from her love to aizen,she can't accept the fact that he manipulated her.Right now she servers for nothing but i guess she will in the future,maybe betray soul society?

nejismirk
07-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I really do not like her character. She's worse than any fangirl in Earth history.

lol. agreed. worse than sakura.:p

TSBasilisk
07-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I think she can't help it. She spent so long around Aizen, who she naturally admired, and was most likely constantly exposed directly to his Shikai and Bankai. It warped her ability to judge him, instilling a blind loyalty and faith. This was that much easier because she was probably barely lieutenant level and wanted to beleive in her captain so deeply.

Lelouch
07-18-2007, 06:18 PM
even though i should do like everyone else and knock the damn bitch down I wont ,when hinamori snaps and shes gonna go straight for aizens neck and she might actaully be the one to "kill" aizen ,just like I beleave that later on in the manga and anime matsumoto is going to "kill" ichimaru gin

uchihafan808
07-18-2007, 06:20 PM
i agree with the ^ post...

Lelouch
07-18-2007, 06:35 PM
let her get bashed a few times or see toushirou get seriuosly fucked up by aizen infront of her eyes and he makes his comments she gonna snap and go all out against aizen with everything shes got even if its little I bet she can deal some type of small as damage to him.

Ami-san
07-18-2007, 11:52 PM
I dont hate Hinamori but her wanting to save Aizen is plain stupid...she needs to meet up with him again and let Aizen slap some sense into her...that way she will go berserk and unleash her Zanpakto on him like she did against Ichimaru...she was badass like that.

Lelouch
07-26-2007, 06:02 PM
u do realize right now if she were to get slapped by aizen she woud practically emotionly die ,she first needs to see her friends get slaughtered right infront of her eyes by aizen inorder for her to go into a berserk mode and fight aizen .

Distortion
07-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Pointless character. I'm more mad that they don't show more of the vizards, fuck Hinamori to be honest.

Shrike
07-26-2007, 07:20 PM
You are all wrong, Hinamori will prove us to be the strongest character in the series by using Ban Kai and killing Aizen and all of his Espada.

NewSon
07-26-2007, 09:21 PM
I think you guys are being unfair. Aizen really fucked with her mind and totally played with her loyalty. I feel really sorry for her.

Tengu
07-28-2007, 06:42 AM
when she said plz save him i felt like giving her a slap on her face
i really got mad, he stabed her and she's still atached to him
what was her zanpaktous abilty?any1 notice anything when she last releasd at Gin

sakura21
08-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Somehow she is stupid for asking toshiro to get him out of prison,but if you think about it how could you just go about your daily rotine knowing that the person that you love is in trouble or somthing?But on a second thougt she should want him dead because he stabed the girl and faked is death.shes just a little twisted right now.

Kina
08-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah that pissed me off, im surprised she wasnt put in prison. Hopefully aizen will kill her off
Perhaps then she will finally see the truth. She needs to open her eyes.

nejismirk
08-07-2007, 04:32 AM
she first needs to see her friends get slaughtered right infront of her eyes by aizen inorder for her to go into a berserk mode and fight aizen .

if thats what it takes to give her some reality check then she should just shoot herself. lol.:p

YondaimeBunshin
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM
idk I really feel sorry for her. Toshiro really cares about her so I expect something needs to happen involving him for her to really come back to reality. But I do like hinamori overall. Waaay better than Rukia!

ninjaXshinigami
08-12-2007, 09:19 PM
she even turned on hitsuguya

Naruto *timeskip*
08-22-2007, 02:20 PM
she just annoyed me when she started sayin all that, I mean she's like totally obssessed with him but she is still depressed and she just collapsed and fell apart cuz of Aizen . . . but once she gets it all together she realize Aizen was just using her and she'll get all mad and go on a rampage . . . hopefully

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
08-25-2007, 11:50 AM

He tried my friend den Toushiro went all berserk and gt pwned so badly Aizen could have sipped a martini while doing it

MinatoYondaime28
08-25-2007, 11:57 AM
dude hinamori pwnzz dude hitsugaya is old and worn out

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
08-25-2007, 11:58 AM
............wow

MinatoYondaime28
08-25-2007, 11:58 AM
sike hitsugaya pwnzz and so does byakuya

Tsukuyomi
08-25-2007, 11:59 AM
She is the most disapointing people in the series.

please toshoro kun save aizen maybe gin is controling him lol

Get over it you got played and asking hitsuyagu to save or beat aizen lma0o0o is way to much.

shadow_moon
08-25-2007, 12:02 PM
she obsess w/ aizen

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
08-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Pretty much she's Aizen's Garden tool like Haku to Zabuza

madarauchiha92
08-28-2007, 03:16 PM
I agree. She's still hung up on Aizen just because he pretended to be nice to her. Toshiro seems a bit disappointed in her for acting that way to.

i know this off topic but who is uchiha kina :S.....but yeah hinamori is pretty stupid for styll asking hitsugaya to save him like ichigo is gonna let aizen go for taking orihime to his side lollll

Kaine
08-28-2007, 04:49 PM
She is so stupid that makes ill.She isn't only a stupid girl she is a stupid girl that is a fan girl also....I wish Aizen had killed her back there.

HookedOnSonics518
06-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Momo is a dumb ho! Aizen stabs her, and she still asks Toshiro to help "save him". At least she's helping to fight in the Fake Karakura arc.

dschizo
07-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Momo is a dumb ho! Aizen stabs her, and she still asks Toshiro to help "save him". At least she's helping to fight in the Fake Karakura arc.

lol help is used lightly... she got destroyed by some fraccion. She's an idiot and she can't fight.