PDA

View Full Version : Is the direct dl working for you guys?

veyrall
03-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Just wondering. It used to take me ten to fifteen minutes to download a complete episode, and now it takes three to four hours. Also, my computer says the files are corrupted or invalid in some way. So I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar dificulties, or if the problem is solely on my end.

hotohori
03-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Direct download from where (what site)?

Anyways, regardless of the site, it's probably just because of some bandwidth problems. Either you could wait patiently for the slow dl or just find some other site to download from. :)

veyrall
03-11-2005, 08:33 PM
I meant the direct dl from Narutocentral (aka Here). I didn't have these problems till just about a week ago, so I was just wondering. Also, none of the Naruto Central mirrors seem to work, at least for me.

ddt705
03-11-2005, 08:43 PM
direct downloaded from narutocentral. if the first link doesnt work, try the other one. the 2nd link worked for me, but not the first one cuz it said file is corrupted or something

veyrall
03-11-2005, 08:48 PM
That's the odd thing about it. In my case, the first link is corrupted, and the second link doesn't work. Good to know at least someone else is having some difficulties. Also, I tried the latest episode. Even though I have this 3 episode gap in my collection now, at least its better than nothing. Thanks for all the help.

brent_d
03-13-2005, 09:40 AM
There is no problem for me when downloading from naruto central.Everything's fine.