PDA

View Full Version : gay anime dudes

the_fat_alchemist
03-11-2005, 10:46 AM
i don't know if this belongs here
but why is people like to make pics of anime dudes be gay ??

nma
03-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Same reason they like lesbian anime pics. They're weird.

horus
03-11-2005, 12:19 PM
I are pervs and they like stuff like dat I hate seein naruto and sasuke and goku and vegeta and shit like dat mut I like women.^_^

DarkAztek
03-11-2005, 04:35 PM
It's called sublimation. It's a defense mechanism. Look it up.

mini
03-11-2005, 09:35 PM
gay animes r hawt! xD
http://www.immortallywounded.com/k/lnb/ynm/tat_tsu_kiss.jpg

ddt705
03-11-2005, 09:44 PM
i don't know if this belongs here
but why is people like to make pics of anime dudes be gay ??
i have no clue. maybe its for gays and bisexuals to look at all day.:eek:

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Like somebody cares about those Anime with gays ??
Not us Males....

Sharingan K2kashi
03-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Here's your answer..
Japanese people with weird sense of humor

heartthrob_god
03-19-2005, 02:05 AM
i know some people who get really excited (they get wild) when they see gay scenes ... it's horrible

ahahahahah sasuke is gay!
10-03-2006, 03:25 AM
well duh because the japanesse have gay people too lolz :D but seriously i think that they should limit yaoi and yuri to japanesse ppl only that should be like a new law in the usa unless geogre bush is to much of a dumbass to ban it :p

where did u get that weird animated thingy of the guy attacking the wall i want to find it

kluang
10-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Where did you get this horrible idea??

| | Hiro | |
10-03-2006, 04:25 AM
I wouldn't be watching any anime that has gay characters in them.

kluang
10-03-2006, 04:35 AM
People make they look like gay...

Why?

No idea.

Harleq
10-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Because they like it?

People can do as they please because free will was given to us as the greatest gift from God.......

It is still wrong IMO though... I just don't judge ya for it cause I don't care...

:D

UchihaTaijiya
10-03-2006, 12:51 PM

Why do you believe that because YOU don't like yaoi/yuri that other people shouldn't draw it?

Bigot. ><

And it's really fucking hilarious that you only mention male homosexuals and not lesbians. Really. How pathetic.

Look, get over yourself. If you even had any common sense, you'd realize that people have different taste and preferences, and to lable them 'weird' because they prefer something different to what you like, well that just makes you ignorant. And immature. And narrow-minded.

I prefer heterosexual pairings, but if I think a yaoi couple or a yuri couple is cute or possible, then I have no problem with it. If it bothers you so much, DON'T LOOK AT IT! <------------ omg! isn't that, like, a brilliant idea?

And learn the value of tolerance.

Christ.

Grimmjow
10-03-2006, 01:07 PM
well duh because the japanesse have gay people too lolz :D but seriously i think that they should limit yaoi and yuri to japanesse ppl only that should be like a new law in the usa unless geogre bush is to much of a dumbass to ban it :p

where did u get that weird animated thingy of the guy attacking the wall i want to find it

i dont support bush, but bush doesnt make those decisions

if you took american government or american history maybe would have know that, so dont be calling bush a dumbass untill you know what your talking about.

Harleq
10-03-2006, 01:26 PM
i dont support bush, but bush doesnt make those decisions

if you took american government or american history maybe would have know that, so dont be calling bush a dumbass untill you know what your talking about.

Bush! I love bush!

Oh... wait... you are talking about the president......

Indiferent on the president...

Takumi
10-03-2006, 02:05 PM
If it bothers you so much, DON'T LOOK AT IT! <------------ omg! isn't that, like, a brilliant idea?
I bet a rock could come up with that idea so that means:
yaoihaters who bitch about yaoi < a rock < monkeys < humans, understand what I'm getting at?

anyway, everything UchihaTaijiya said is what I thought, if people want to see eg. Naruto and Sasuke kiss each other like there's no tomorrow, let them, I hate that pairing but homosexual pairings can be cute.

and I also agree that people bitching about male homosexuals but not about female homosexuals are hypocrites, it's nothing different, except for the male/ female part. Seems to me like a lot of people still need a attitude adjustment. (me included, I recently discovered i'm an asshole)

shone-ai, shojo-ai, and whatnot are fine by me, I read and watch shit with that kind of relationships (not the pronographic side though xD) and it can be really good.

Ninja48
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Yaoi should be taken off the internets. However, I don't see the hypocrisy when I fap to yuri. Hooraaaay hypocrisy MASSIVE SARCASM

shadowclone
10-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Yaoi should be taken off the internets. However, I don't see the hypocrisy when I fap to yuri. Hooraaaay hypocrisy MASSIVE SARCASM

lmao...you crazy bastard

hmm...there should we should be like an anti-yaoi program detector that warns you if it detects yaoi...<_<

Harleq
10-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Hmm.... That also bugs me...

Homosexuality is homosexuality... male or female...

And true... If you don't like something... Don't listen too or watch anything that you don't like!

OffTheChain
10-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Lmao Jeff you crazy mofo XD
Well lets see, drag out all the religious shyte.

If guys like Yuri (girlxgirl) they have nothing to say about yaoi
If gals like Yaoi (guyxguy) they have nothing to say about yuri
Guys hate yaoi, cause a "majority" of them are straight, and hate such stuff being banged up on their face, so they'd rather have something that would turn them on. I mean why wouldnt they, they are anime fans already, but with this extra spice, they love it.

To those who like both. I love you lol.

To those who hate it all (blah blah) i agree, its a bad influence on some kids/people, but hey, its like saying:

"GET THE FRIGGIN GHEY + LEZ PR0N OUT OF THE NET NOW OTHER I WILL RIOT RAAAR"

Really, nothing is gonna be done about. If ya hate it, ignore it, dont touch it, never speak of it at all o.o

Another thing to add is...we japanese have a weird sense of humour

Tata

shadowclone
10-03-2006, 02:56 PM
"GET THE FRIGGIN GHEY + LEZ PR0N OUT OF THE NET NOW OTHER I WILL RIOT RAAAR"

Really, nothing is gonna be done about. If ya hate it, ignore it, dont touch it, never speak of it at all o.o

Another thing to add is...we japanese have a weird sense of humour

Tata

that made my day....<_<

OffTheChain
10-03-2006, 02:57 PM
omg, he spotted the weird japanese humour!!!

but yeh...lol. Dont give yourself a heart strain over it