PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Gaara switched places

kidistight
03-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Besides the obvious answers what do you think would have happened if Gaara switched places when they were younger. I base that on the fact that I am going through the episodes again watching them and I am at 77 where Naruto realizes that him and Gaara are basically the same. What do you think Naruto would be like when he fights people, how would he kill them? Would he call on Kyuubi and slice them up some how.

Gemakai
03-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Hmm...gee...don't know when you look at it like that.

I guess he would do the same like when he did with Haku. Go extremely fast and bash his enemies til he kills them. Like a close range form of Gaara, without the sand of course.

nma
03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Besides the obvious answers what do you think would have happened if Gaara switched places when they were younger. I base that on the fact that I am going through the episodes again watching them and I am at 77 where Naruto realizes that him and Gaara are basically the same. What do you think Naruto would be like when he fights people, how would he kill them? Would he call on Kyuubi and slice them up some how.
Well it depends on what you mean. Is Kyuubi sealed in Naruto the same way it is now, or is it sealed in the same way as Shukaku is in Gaara. If the Kyuubi is sealed the same way as shukaku is I think that Naruto would have his red chakra floating around him like *Spoiler*when Naruto was fighting Sasuke. His chakra was moving on its own like Gaaras sand does. If not then I think that he'll just rip them apart with his hands. But I like the first one better :cool:.

sabakunoGaara
03-12-2005, 12:24 AM
i dont know ud think that he'd be the same...thats what i think anyway he will probably be the same with the same attitude and would fight the same way..my opinion

Phlemingo
03-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Plus Gaara would be so cool...