PDA

View Full Version : can anyone beat the captain commander guy???

ninjaXshinigami
08-11-2007, 02:47 PM
i was wondering if anyone could kill the commander. i think aizen can stand longer in a fight with him

Nexus
08-11-2007, 04:20 PM
I believe so as well since Aizen's zanpakuto involves illusions and hyponosis. Also, I believe that a vasto lorde menos can defeat the old man, and since Aizen's at least strong as two shinigami captains, that'll mean Aizen could at least hang with them long enough to defeat them.

Vizard Killer
08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
YESSSSSSSS Aizen can beat his ass think about it if he is strong enough to s control vaste lorde who can take the old man out aizen would kill him easily nobody can beat aizen ecept ichigo if he trains long enough the only guy that can fight aizen and last is commander but he still will lose Aizen is unbeatable as of now not one captain can even touch him all these loser are only kidding them selves especailly hisukayu that fucking kid is in way over his head if he think he can even graze aizen.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
08-15-2007, 07:49 PM
Vasto Lorde are better den the Average Captain like Tousen or Komamura A Vasto Lorde can't beat higher up taicho's like Byakuya,Old man Yama and a few other powerhouses like Kempachi maybe Hitsugaya

Nexus
08-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Vasto Lorde are better den the Average Captain like Tousen or Komamura A Vasto Lorde can't beat higher up taicho's like Byakuya,Old man Yama and a few other powerhouses like Kempachi maybe Hitsugaya

With that statement in a way, are you saying that Tousen can't defeat Hitsugaya? I don't know about that one...

Greatest shinobi
08-15-2007, 09:53 PM

Tousen is aizens right hand man with gin both of them can beat a vaste lorde and can beat any captain even yamamoto,byakuya lol ichigo beat him,kenpachi has nothing specail vaste lorde can cut threw him believe me,last but certaniley the least hitsugayu he is way in over his head the kid actually think he can beat aizen hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa last i checked his words were bankai hyorimaru and then a sec later he barely made it out alive agaINEST AIZEN AND AL AIZEN DID WAS NOTHING no one can beat a vaster lorde especailly no captain hell you beloved hitsugaya said if he controls 10 of those good bye sertai and he almost has 10 if he doesn't already,sorry but hitsugayu isn't beating anyone he couldn't even beat shalulong qufon without his boosterand he was not even a low espada i admit toshiro grew in strength but so did everyone else i believe he will lose his life to gin that's who he will fight that whole matamato=gin with toshiro is gonna coem down to his demise or perhaps gin will become soft and thanks to matamato gin will surrender to hitsugaya that is the onyl way i see toshiro beating anyone but not aizen please nobody can beat him.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM
OMG just cause he had 2/3rds of his strength limited its not a booster. Tousen plain and simply sucks and don say he was holdin back against Kempachi cause he wasn't. From what I've seen Tousen is most likely the weakest of all of the Captains. And from what I've seen all Gin can do is smile and extend his sword while Aizen does all the work. For the love of god Hitsugaya isn't the only one who gt owned by Aizen Komamura didn't get a chance 2 release his sword b4 he gt PWNED by Aizen.
Tousen sucks if Aizen didn't stop Grimjaw he would have owned him wit 1 hand. If Tousen was so uber Grimmjaw woulda been 2 scared to even consider attkin tousen.
And @ Greatest Shinobi plz Hitsugaya didn't have a booster It is a limit. You fight when you have 1/3rd of your strength. STFU noob. Tousen cannot beat a Vastro Lorde hell he can't even beat Grimmjaw

Greatest shinobi
08-15-2007, 10:24 PM
OMG just cause he had 2/3rds of his strength limited its not a booster. Tousen plain and simply sucks and don say he was holdin back against Kempachi cause he wasn't. From what I've seen Tousen is most likely the weakest of all of the Captains. And from what I've seen all Gin can do is smile and extend his sword while Aizen does all the work. For the love of god Hitsugaya isn't the only one who gt owned by Aizen Komamura didn't get a chance 2 release his sword b4 he gt PWNED by Aizen.
Tousen sucks if Aizen didn't stop Grimjaw he would have owned him wit 1 hand. If Tousen was so uber Grimmjaw woulda been 2 scared to even consider attkin tousen.
And @ Greatest Shinobi plz Hitsugaya didn't have a booster It is a limit. You fight when you have 1/3rd of your strength. STFU noob. Tousen cannot beat a Vastro Lorde hell he can't even beat Grimmjaw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's why he cut his fuking arm off like a twig and destryed it and girii is a hard headed moron he loses his temper to much he would try and attack anyone if his arm got cut off cause he was pissed believe me perhaps he would try something but he would get killed by tousen himself. nice look call me a noob all you want you are just proving to be gettign more pissed cause you know you are wrong think what you want it won't concern me and nither do you LITTLE BOY fact is hitsugaya can't beat a vaste lorde can't beat AIZEN NEVER IN HIS DEAD LIFE and isn't a powerhouse captain the onyl one i give that title to is byakuya and yammamoto they are great also that 8th captain isn't so bad gin and tousen can both beat hitsugaya they most definietly have hollow releases now and even withou them gin can kill him remember his spirartual power that not one person could even breath and it wasn't full power aizen himself sees gret potential in gin that's why he respects him so much calling people a noob and getting angry just shows you are an immature kid whom can't have a normal debate kinda sad.

Grimmjow
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's why he cut his fuking arm off like a twig and destryed it and girii is a hard headed moron he loses his temper to much he would try and attack anyone if his arm got cut off cause he was pissed believe me perhaps he would try something but he would get killed by tousen himself. nice look call me a noob all you want you are just proving to be gettign more pissed cause you know you are wrong think what you want it won't concern me and nither do you LITTLE BOY fact is hitsugaya can't beat a vaste lorde can't beat AIZEN NEVER IN HIS DEAD LIFE and isn't a powerhouse captain the onyl one i give that title to is byakuya and yammamoto they are great also that 8th captain isn't so bad gin and tousen can both beat hitsugaya they most definietly have hollow releases now and even withou them gin can kill him remember his spirartual power that not one person could even breath and it wasn't full power aizen himself sees gret potential in gin that's why he respects him so much calling people a noob and getting angry just shows you are an immature kid whom can't have a normal debate kinda sad.

you probably didnt read the manga, for your info, grimmjow is not week, like mizukage said, grimmjow could have killed him with one hand, grimmjow wasn't expecting to be attacked, so his defense wasnt up, or he would have stopped him, the only reason why he didnt kick tousen's ass was because aizen told him not to.

grimmjow is the 6th ranking espada, he lost his position after he lost his arm, but, he does happen to get his arm back, and he kills the person that took his postion with one blow with his bare hand.

i would spoil more for ya just to prove how much you are under estimating grimm, but i dont want do that.

anyways, ill just tell you that hollow bankai ichigo can hardly keep up with him.

i think we all are underestimating the commander, the dude's shikai looks like a bankai for god's sake.

Greatest shinobi
08-15-2007, 10:59 PM
you probably didnt read the manga, for your info, grimmjow is not week, like mizukage said, grimmjow could have killed him with one hand, grimmjow wasn't expecting to be attacked, so his defense wasnt up, or he would have stopped him, the only reason why he didnt kick tousen's ass was because aizen told him not to.

grimmjow is the 6th ranking espada, he lost his position after he lost his arm, but, he does happen to get his arm back, and he kills the person that took his postion with one blow with his bare hand.

i would spoil more for ya just to prove how much you are under estimating grimm, but i dont want do that.

anyways, ill just tell you that hollow bankai ichigo can hardly keep up with him.

i think we all are underestimating the commander, the dude's shikai looks like a bankai for god's sake.

Thank you but you waSted your time i am well aware of that and i read the manga grri got his ass whooped by ichigo and as i saw it got killed by noirta or w/e his name is tousen is stronger that's all i have to say otherwise grri would be aizens right hand man with gin and not tousen and i seriously don't care hitsugaya can;'t beat no vaste lorde he would ge killed by grri or ulqoirre so no i hold very low of him especially him thinkng HEEEEEEEE can beat aizen las ti rembere he alomst died after activating his bankai on aizen nobody can beat AIZEN as of now hell nobody can beat the vaste lorde or the top 3 espada as of now.

And true i am not under estimating yamm-sam just saying that aizen can crush him. Captain's shikai looks like bankai cause duh he is the strongest or gotai 13 but don't forget aizen's shiaki is better than anyone's bankai as of now it's amazing his bankai would own anyone especially ifhe did his hollow release which i believe he has.

True yamma is the only challenge for aizen right now well not realy a challenge but can try and keep up with him.

Kuyah
08-21-2007, 04:35 AM
simple answer ICHIGO WILL SOON BEAT EVERYSINGLE PERSON IN THIS ANIME CAUSE HES THE MAIN CARACTER

i think?