PDA

View Full Version : who will win????

ninjaXshinigami
08-11-2007, 02:52 PM
vizards vs aranncar which will win?? i think vizards

Vizard Killer
08-11-2007, 03:39 PM
it's a tougyh one but since arrancar's have aizen on their side and nobody not even vizard leader can beat him plus they got gin and tousen i would have to say arrancar's but when ichigo finally surpasses kisuke and becomes strong enough to beat aizen then vizards i mean he barly beat grimmijo.

Nexus
08-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I say the arrancar (especially one of the vasto lorde class).

ninjaXshinigami
08-12-2007, 06:29 PM
well vizards are way cooler (jeez)

itachiuchiha
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
i think vizards...as soon as ichigo gets strong enough to lead them.

Naruto *timeskip*
08-22-2007, 02:15 PM
well the vizards are way cooler, but I think the Arrancar's would win cuz they have Aizen as their almighty leader, and Gin, and Tousen . . .

Itai
09-14-2007, 10:06 PM
NTS get back to rs... ;D Anyway, Vizards will probably win since they have the power of shinigami as a base, and the full power of hollow's. Arrancar are still developing. Nel could kick anyones ass though.

studdedangel
09-28-2007, 01:02 PM
i think it will be the arrancar, cause they have really high level espada, i mean the vizards are cool but there is not enough of them to really take on all of the arrancar and aizen and his peeps.

Destroyer69
09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Arrancar they have aizen on their side and gin and once he gets vaste lorde menos complete nobody will stay in their way.

ElementalNinja 19
09-30-2007, 08:32 PM
I think that the arrancar are strong but I have a feeling that the vizards will give them some considerable damage

Smeeeeee
10-01-2007, 03:02 PM
arrancars for sure. just look at the battle of grimjaw vs that vaizard when he tried to save ichigo. grimjaw wouldve been him and grimjaw is ranked #6 and im sure that other dude is the strongest vaizard in there crew

Distortion
10-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Vizards, all the arrancars that have faught except for the one Ichigo lost to, suck. The Vizards would tear all of them apart, it's only a matter of time before kubo decides to do something with them. >_>

Hunter-Nin
10-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Vizards, all the arrancars that have faught except for the one Ichigo lost to, suck. The Vizards would tear all of them apart, it's only a matter of time before kubo decides to do something with them. >_>

I partially agree however don't forget girimajow was strong enough to bring out the vizard leader's hollow he himself said you are a strong opponent so forgive me. And girimajow was barely beat by ichigo now we see there is noitora,and then uliqiorra who i am sure can beat any of the vizards then another 3 left. With the addition of the vaste lorde menos i have to say arrancar will win but since this is shonen after all you get the rest.

nejismirk
10-09-2007, 08:00 AM
i say the vizards..considering ichi being new to the transforming thing is keeping up well fighting against espadas and ending up winning against grimmjow.

with that i say shinji and the other vizards who's more used to doing the hollowification can take them on and even defeat the espadas.