PDA

View Full Version : Claymore FC

dirk667
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Hey every one! I have started a fanclub dedicated to Claymore! It is a really cool new anime, and i would love to sit around and talk about it all day. so instead of having a thread, lets have a fanclub! i'll most likley update members and such every day, and i guess i need to lay out some stuff.. okay, well ill b haveing two co-owners, and no spamming, double-posting, flaming, and all that other stuff your not supposed to do. oh, and i hope we all have fun!

~~~~~OWNER~~~~~
Dirk667

~~~~~Co-Owners~~~~~
1.SugoiNaruto162
2.MonkeyD.Zero00
No Longer Accepting Co-Owners

~~~~~Members~~~~~
Total:101.SugoiNaruto162
2.anthonybest
3.Naruto_Fox_Demon_417548
4.Gaara_of_da_sand
5.MonkeyD.Zero00
6. Chidoriblade
7.ameratsu420
8.heavyarmz_2
9.Shrike
10.ShinobiKnight

~~~~~Banners~~~~~
http://i18.tinypic.com/61kq88i.gif
http://i18.tinypic.com/61kq88i.gif
http://i16.tinypic.com/63r4cqs.gif
http://i16.tinypic.com/63r4cqs.gif

if u make any, submit them and ill take a look at using them

Tsuna
08-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I'll be a co-owner, Claymore pwns.

dirk667
08-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Alright! well then, there is co-owner #1! welcome. hope we can get enough ppl to join to become an official fc. and, since i just had the idea to make this, i dont have any banners yet, so give me some time, and ill get them up soon.

anthonybest
08-15-2007, 05:11 PM
i'll be a member or maybe another co-owner

dirk667
08-16-2007, 11:39 AM
i'll be a member or maybe another co-owner
well, if ur not sure, then u'll just b a member, if u want to b co-owner then say "can i be a co-owner?" if u change ur mind, and there isnt a co-owner yet, then let me no.

Naruto_Fox_Demon_417548
08-16-2007, 11:53 PM
hmmm . . . . . . can i join?

dirk667
08-20-2007, 05:24 PM
hmmm . . . . . . can i join?
sure, do u watch claymore? if if u dont thats cool, cause, well, we need members pretty badly evidently.

::EDIT:: got some banners up for u 2 look at. submit some if u want me to use them.

Gaara_of_da_sand
08-21-2007, 11:59 PM
can I get a spot on the roster.....claymore is the shizzle

dirk667
08-22-2007, 06:11 PM
can I get a spot on the roster.....claymore is the shizzle

but of course.

*Note to all, there is still a spot for a co-owner to b filled, if u so desire that position.:cool:

MonkeyD.Zero00
08-24-2007, 12:40 AM
dude yes i am so in claymore kick ass...:D:D:D
as for co-owner ill do that too

dirk667
08-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Lol! welcome to the newest member, and that fills all of our co-owner spots. So go out and recruit your friends cause i would really like to get this fc to b official. and topic starters?

Tsuna
08-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the new members. o:

MonkeyD.Zero00
08-28-2007, 02:21 AM
dude alright im a cowner now and sorry if i dont log on too much right now... even though im totally dedicated...it just so happens that i went on vacation the day i joined the club...YEAH CALIFORNIA!!!!!!

dirk667
08-28-2007, 06:08 PM
lol, k well, thats fine 4 now. go have fun man. Surfs up!

Chidoriblade
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
*sigh* I just now find this FC. I'd like to join. I love Claymore, though it is dissapointing that I can't find Chapter 74 yet... anyway. This series is freakin' awesome!

dirk667
08-31-2007, 12:45 PM
*sigh* I just now find this FC. I'd like to join. I love Claymore, though it is dissapointing that I can't find Chapter 74 yet... anyway. This series is freakin' awesome!Welcome! glad to have u. Always ready to accept truly passonate members of claymore! i dont read the manga, but i havent seen the next anime yet :( school is sucking my time away....

*To All Members: Tell your claymore fan friends about this fc! id like to be able to make this fc official as soon as possible! spread the word! :D

Chidoriblade
08-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Sweet! Oh I made some user bars for the FC.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymoremember.gif
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymoremember.gif

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymoreowner.gif
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymoreowner.gif

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymorecowner.gif
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/ChidoUchiha/CLaymorecowner.gif

ameratsu420
09-03-2007, 06:28 PM
it would awesome if i could join the Claymore FC to. i just found out about this anime and it immediatly became one of my favorite anime's. :D

dirk667
09-03-2007, 06:32 PM
it would awesome if i could join the Claymore FC to. i just found out about this anime and it immediatly became one of my favorite anime's. :D
lol, well ur in luck cause i happen to b on, and i am going to say, YOUR ACCEPTED! lol, i think thats the fastest any1's ever been added. lol

@chidoriblade i like those and im going to go ahead and put them up as offical banners. thx!

ameratsu420
09-05-2007, 01:19 AM
im glad that im a member now,thanks,dirk667.im glad to meet people who know what Claymore is,none of my friends do.can any one plz tell me how to do the banner and signitures. thanks

dirk667
09-05-2007, 02:31 PM
im glad that im a member now,thanks,dirk667.im glad to meet people who know what Claymore is,none of my friends do.can any one plz tell me how to do the banner and signitures. thanks
yeah. click on the link beneath the picture to access it on the web. then get the code that should start with [IMG]. paste that code in your signature area in your control panel and then save it. you now have a picture in your sig. or, u can upload a pic from your computer and save it as your sigpic, and that will be your main picture. (show up as in the code area) then you can add spoilers that look like this. the code is (spoiler=somevalue) then have an [IMG] code here or words and close it with (/spoiler) - now substitute ( and ) for [ and ].

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-05-2007, 05:10 PM
hey whats going on guys...hows the recruiting going??... im still on vacation so im a little behind but ill catch up no worries... although i am two weeks behind on claymore and ill probably miss next weeks also so untill i get im in some serious withdrawal... and chidoribade sweet bars thnx...:D

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-05-2007, 05:45 PM
question...why wont my signatures come out???
nevermind...:P

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-05-2007, 05:49 PM
now for a conversation starter who is your favorite character in the show so far... good/evil...why??.... mine so far is flora she wasnt there long but damn she was cool i liked the way she acted relaxed but hardcore come fight time...;D

ameratsu420
09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
hey wats up. hopefully everything is going good. well any ways do u guys know when they release new episodes of Claymore. im dying to see wat happens next even though i know wat happens because i read the manga also. well my favorite character is Clare because of all the techniques she can do and that she's badass. though i really liked Ophelia because of how she acted but of course she's dead. :(

dirk667
09-06-2007, 02:56 PM
hey wats up. hopefully everything is going good. well any ways do u guys know when they release new episodes of Claymore. im dying to see wat happens next even though i know wat happens because i read the manga also. well my favorite character is Clare because of all the techniques she can do and that she's badass. though i really liked Ophelia because of how she acted but of course she's dead. :(
::EDIT:: SPOILER ALERT FOR ANIME-ONLY WATCHERS! (monkey)
lol, kinda hard NOT to like clare. i mean she's the main character. and iv been getting the episodes on wendsdays at veoh.com, good site. usually l8r in the day the subs come out, so if u check earlier then ull just get raws. ^_^ i like...the silver-eyed lion king. cause he killed just about all the leaders.

heavyarmz_2
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
whats up u guys can i join

dirk667
09-07-2007, 09:18 AM
whats up u guys can i joinnm, just gettin ready for class, in 30 min. :P andu sure can join. Welcome!! XD

::EDIT:: Well guys i think that my goal now is to get two more members then submit this fc to become official. Come on! two more! recruit, recruit, recruit!!! ^_^ have a good day!

::EDIT:: hey heres a reminder of some rules for the fan club. i will be enforcing these strictly. i would like this fc to become official, and stay active. if something happens and you cant be on for over a month or so ( i hope not) then you will bw removed from this fc. and we cant afford that.

Rules
- No member may be in more than 5 fanclubs.

- All members must list the fanclubs they are in in their signatures or else that member will not count towards those fan clubs. We will do prediodic checks.

- Owners are to make sure that their members carry either the club banner or the title of the fanclub somewhere in their signatures. if the Owner notices that a member does not carry the fc then it is up to him or her to get that member to put it in,We will do prediodic checks if this is not done it could cause the fan club to be closed.

- A fanclub must have 8 members. the list must be updated often, if a member does not post in a fan club for more then a month their name must be removed from the club members list.

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-08-2007, 04:58 PM
danm i hate rules but ill follow them...:D......
anyways ...yo heavyarmz whats up cuz...:P

ameratsu420
09-10-2007, 02:19 AM
i think i should have the signature on hopefully and if i need to add anything plz tell me. well anyway has anyone seen the the latest episode of Claymore, cause it was awesome. i barelly got watch it on saturday.

dirk667
09-10-2007, 02:22 PM
i think i should have the signature on hopefully and if i need to add anything plz tell me. well anyway has anyone seen the the latest episode of Claymore, cause it was awesome. i barelly got watch it on saturday.^_^ thx, and you meen 23? i saw it b4 it had subs, but it really didnt say much. :p just that one fight sceen. oh well, i cant w8 till 24 comes out in ... 2 days!! ^_^ would it help yall if i put links links on here when i got it, or are yall fine with how yall are getting it now?

Shrike
09-25-2007, 03:34 AM
I am totally in. I hope this FC survives.
Claymore ftw.

ShinobiKnight
09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
^ That goes for me as well. ^_^ I read the manga, but don't watch the anime, so if you say something like "episode 23 rocked!" and I don't know what you're talking about, just decribe what happened and I'll remember.
I'm curious to find our your favorite characters. Mine is probably Miria.

By the way, Shrike, that Miria sig kicks ass. :cool:

dirk667
09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
well, like i said, i could put links up here for yall to watch it. then you would know what i was talking about. but, ill still describe it anyway, in case u dont care to watch it. i hear it differs from the manga.

ShinobiKnight
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
I might check it out on YouTube to confirm that. Hey, congrats on getting the fc officialized!

dirk667
09-25-2007, 10:38 PM
huh? what happened? Holy $h!t, we made it official! celebrate! post! :D hey, what do you think determins a claymore's strength?

Shrike
09-26-2007, 04:23 AM
^ That goes for me as well. ^_^ I read the manga, but don't watch the anime, so if you say something like "episode 23 rocked!" and I don't know what you're talking about, just decribe what happened and I'll remember.
I'm curious to find our your favorite characters. Mine is probably Miria.

By the way, Shrike, that Miria sig kicks ass. :cool:

Thanks ;D

I read the manga in 2 days time, and I am finishing the anime already as well. Took me 4 days altogether to watch and read it all.
Yeah, I liked Claymore that much.

I am not sure yet on my favorite character, but I like Teresa a lot. I also like Irene because of her Quick Sword.
Flora has the best character design for my tastes. And I like her Windcutter.
I also like Easley =)
Miria and Galatea are also ownage, so I can't decide on my favorite ;D

huh? what happened? Holy $h!t, we made it official! celebrate! post! :D hey, what do you think determins a claymore's strength?

Yay =)

I think it's just potential about Claymores. Not sure though, nowhere was it stated or even hinted what results in different strength of a Claymore.

dirk667
09-26-2007, 11:02 AM
Really? what a diverse selection. there arent many claymore left that you didnt mention. lol, i wonder if the strength of the yoma they have in them, determins their strength. or perhaps their mental strength determins their control over it, thus more control = more power.

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
dude sweet we're official :D.... thats a good point since there are so many different yoma but the special abilities each of them have probably has alot to do with it too... and easley is pretty hard core ;)

ShinobiKnight
09-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Well, what causes normal people's physical abilities to vary? The amount of exercise they get, and I think genes might also have something to do with it. In any case, I bet those same factors affect Claymores to some degree.

@Shrike: Damn, what main character didn't you name?

Shrike
09-27-2007, 06:55 PM
@Shrike: Damn, what main character didn't you name?

Clare.
I never seem to like main characters the best.

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Clare.
I never seem to like main characters the best.

for me its the complete opposite i always seem to like the main character best... love your sig. its badass:cool:

dirk667
09-28-2007, 09:26 AM
lol, well, i agree with Shrike. i dont find the mains to be my favorite. here, i like rigardo, idk y, except hes a freakin lion-human-yuma. and in naruto...i hate naruto, but i find itachi to be badass. so, idk what it is. we just like to be diff. eh, shrike?

Shrike
09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
lol, well, i agree with Shrike. i dont find the mains to be my favorite. here, i like rigardo, idk y, except hes a freakin lion-human-yuma. and in naruto...i hate naruto, but i find itachi to be badass. so, idk what it is. we just like to be diff. eh, shrike?

Heh, I don't know.
Itachi is my favorite Naruto character.
Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character (though Kenpachi is just close behind)

I like that type of characters, I guess.

dirk667
09-28-2007, 12:39 PM
The powerful side, yet still part of the main story charaters. even though rigardo wasnt on the anime very long, he was bad ass. like itachi.

Freshgrease
09-28-2007, 02:11 PM
I hope the animators and mangakas get their acts together, or the quality of Claymore will surely continue to decline.

dirk667
09-28-2007, 02:31 PM
or the quality of Claymore will surely continue to decline.
what do you mean continue to decline? i mean, yeah raki may seem a bit cowardly for one episode, but i think its about equal as when it started.

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Heh, I don't know.
Itachi is my favorite Naruto character.
Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character (though Kenpachi is just close behind)

I like that type of characters, I guess.

i dont mean its always the case for me...like i said earlier flora is my fav so far even though the way she was killed off was retarded... but i still really bit of wimp... still there are several animes in which i just cant help but to love the main character, luffy(one piece), goku(db, dbz), kenshin(rouroni kenshin), and heero(gundam wing) just to name a few...:p

what do you mean continue to decline? i mean, yeah raki may seem a bit cowardly for one episode, but i think its about equal as when it started.

thats true i dont think i understand what you mean when you say continue to decline... when did it start??:confused:

(sorry meant to quote freshgrease along with dirk)

also i was wondering how each of you got into claymore either the anime or the manga??please do tell...:D

ShinobiKnight
09-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Manga. They had a preview of the first chapter in the American Shonen Jump, and it blew me away.

dirk667
09-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Lol, neither. monkey, you were talking about it in class. you know that. silly person. :P but, iv only watched the anime. so, i guess anime.

MonkeyD.Zero00
09-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Manga. They had a preview of the first chapter in the American Shonen Jump, and it blew me away.

really how long ago was that??

Lol, neither. monkey, you were talking about it in class. you know that. silly person. :P but, iv only watched the anime. so, i guess anime.
yeah...well...that question wasnt directed at you...:D :p

by the way why doesnt the my post count go it just stays at 0 not that its important but it bugs me??

dirk667
09-30-2007, 01:58 AM
O.o idk, ask a mod. thats weird. but, why wouldnt it be directed at me?!? im here too you know!! or is it cause you know where i got addicted to it from?

ShinobiKnight
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
really how long ago was that??

yeah...well...that question wasnt directed at you...:D :p

by the way why doesnt the my post count go it just stays at 0 not that its important but it bugs me??

Posts in this forum don't count. Same with the Spam Zone. And it was a few months, I don't know.

MonkeyD.Zero00
10-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Posts in this forum don't count. Same with the Spam Zone. And it was a few months, I don't know.

O ok thanx for letting me know

by the way does anyone know if they are gonna continue with the anime or was ep 26 as far as they are gonna go??

dirk667
10-01-2007, 09:22 AM
i have no idea. i would like for them to continue with a season two, but i dont have connections that way, so... but, i have heard that 26 is as far as its going to get for now. is it true? please be no.

MonkeyD.Zero00
10-02-2007, 12:59 AM
oh well... even though i would really like the show to continue... im fine with it ending it just means ill have to go deeper into the manga... and i know it gets good cause i saw a spoiler about some of the other claymore that weren't in the show and it looked awesome...i wont ruin it for you guys but it looked(sounded) really good...:D

dirk667
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
hey, you know where i could get my hands on some claymore manga? i need reading material for class.

::edit:: yo, i havent seen any new ones coming out since 26. O.o oh no!! have yall heard anything bout this?

ShinobiKnight
10-16-2007, 06:27 PM
I don't know when the next episode will come out. Chances are they're stalling. Chapters come out monthly, but the magazine it ran in crashed. For the last few months, they've just been releasing extra scenes while preparing to transition to a new magazine. So, if the anime continues like before, they'll run out of material fast. Although I don't see how you could possibly make a bad Claymore filler.

Where can you get Claymore manga? Anywhere manga is sold. Barnes and Noble's is a good bet if you live near one. If you just want to read it without buying it, you can read it online at www.onemanga.com/claymore.

By the way, what do you guys think about my new Miria avatar?

dirk667
10-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Lol, thx man. hey, i like that! do it yourself? it is awsome. i like the overlay of her face. good touch.

ShinobiKnight
10-16-2007, 09:07 PM
No, I didn't make it. I have no graphic design skills whatsoever. This is Miyuki's work. I love it, too.

dirk667
10-16-2007, 09:39 PM
oh, shes good. Mystic made mine. oh, do you know anything about how long animes wait inbetween seasons?

MonkeyD.Zero00
10-18-2007, 04:12 PM
By the way, what do you guys think about my new Miria avatar?

that is a sweet avatar its really well done.

oh, shes good. Mystic made mine. oh, do you know anything about how long animes wait inbetween seasons?

most of the animes ive seen and what ive heard is that they dont really have seoson breaks every once in a while they'll take a break for a couple of weeks but its not necessarily and the end of a season.

dirk667
12-07-2007, 03:06 PM
hey, claymore ppl!! i saw the new claymore that just came out recently and i have to say it is still going strong!! i may not b able to watch the anime anymore, but the manga is just as good! keep posting my claymorians, i dont want us to die!