PDA

View Full Version : Episode 126 of the Naruto series

smart123
03-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Episode 126 of the Naruto series entitled: The strongest battle! Gaara vs. Kimimaru!! has been subbed by Dattebayo is now available for Direct Download at www.animationmax.com or animationmax.com

toma24135
03-17-2005, 03:57 AM
haha I got it before you.

smart123
03-17-2005, 03:58 AM
That's great.... this site have huge bandwidth and allow me to download fast.... Let enjoy the show!

STRAY_WOLF
03-17-2005, 04:48 AM
ooooooooooooo...Like there Fast???

[Daisuke]
03-17-2005, 09:10 AM
What an ace episode.

Spoilers below

SPOILERs
I like what they did with Naruto chasing Sasuke. I couldn't figure out if it was genjutsu or not, but eitherway it was still pretty awesome. My friend thinks Naruto was on Acid... He's a bit wierd. The movement in the fight between Kimimaro and Gaara was done brilliantly. I liked the shear volume of Sand Gaara could create too.

kidistight
03-17-2005, 09:49 AM
I haven't watched the whole episode yet, but I read the manga chapter on it. Could you imagine what Gaara would be like if he worked on his weakness (close range combat) and at least was decent at it. Imagine how unstoppable he could be if he could attain just a fraction of 5th gates Lee's speed.

Edit: I never knew Gaara was this strong, I am just amzaed by all the sand he made and controlled. He must of had sand underground constantly crushing the dirt into sand the whole while, to make that much, unless it was just a jutsu since he did hand seals. I wonder what the outcome would have been if he fought Zabuza or Haku back then. also i remember someone saying that the meeting was just a filler, but that doesn't seem to be the case it all has relevance in the story in the long and short term. I am so excited next weeks is an hour long.

moomunky
03-17-2005, 11:48 AM
how amazing are the battles though... recently, they have been getting so action packed, and the speed of them is awesome. like how kimi was dodging (if you watched, you know what i mean) i think these recent fights are some of the best ever done.. you never see enough fast action, constant moving that makes you really not want to blink. (i've only seen something that compares to the kimi dodge once, and that is in Eva where 02 was dodging all those missiles. action like that is amazing!!)

Gai_Sensei
03-17-2005, 12:04 PM
personally, I haven't seen the episode yet, but if it's anything like in the manga(which I'm guessing it is) it will be spectacualr. Although, I don't think any episode will be as great as rock lee drunk.

STRAY_WOLF
03-17-2005, 12:37 PM
i kNOW THAT gaara will lose Vs that bone Guy

[Daisuke]
03-17-2005, 01:11 PM
... Delete/edit that yourself before a mod gets to it. No spoilers.

Anyway, that was the first time I've seen gaara do handseals aswell, he's pretty damn fast at them! I'd be glad to have him on my side XD

Kage
03-17-2005, 02:19 PM
I agree, especially good epi, loved the details, Sasuka being underneath Naruto as he walked on the water, the power of Garaa, the chance meeting with Zabuzu (not defending his village)/Haku and how Oro came to have such an affect on him.. very cool! And the Sand wall... slammin'
LOL Garaa calling Kimi a monster... LOL what a twist! Overall, one of the better action epis!

nma
03-17-2005, 03:17 PM
This was one amazing ep, I loved Kimmi's flashbacks. The part where he met Zabuza and Haku wasn't it the manga was it?

kidistight
03-17-2005, 03:18 PM
how amazing are the battles though... recently, they have been getting so action packed, and the speed of them is awesome. like how kimi was dodging (if you watched, you know what i mean) i think these recent fights are some of the best ever done.. you never see enough fast action, constant moving that makes you really not want to blink. (i've only seen something that compares to the kimi dodge once, and that is in Eva where 02 was dodging all those missiles. action like that is amazing!!)
The fight coming up will eclipse this and all other battles very easily you watch and see.
personally, I haven't seen the episode yet, but if it's anything like in the manga(which I'm guessing it is) it will be spectacualr. Although, I don't think any episode will be as great as rock lee drunk.
Actually it is better than in the manga, by a lot.
How do you know that, the fight looks pretty even as of right now, but only time will tell huh.

SylentChaos
03-17-2005, 03:21 PM
i dunno really lol, but i think the part where naruto runs in the darkness was a good filler ( in my opinion). Since we just see naruto jumping on trees like a monkey, this time they didnt forget narutos point in the whole story. (lol)

I loved it, but i hope they end the battle at the half of the 1 hour special so we can see something you know........new. ;)

Freshgrease
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Feh.. It was alright, but I didnt like all the history crap. But thats ok, there is supposed to be a 1 hour special so the next on will be longer and Garra's fight will be done and such.

johnhoe1102
03-17-2005, 05:01 PM
it was cool

kenokuvato
03-17-2005, 07:09 PM
I can download the episode but I can't watch it because some of the labs here at school don't have realplayer. Is there any other player that will work because vlc won't, and my divx isn't either.

Uchiha Prodigy
03-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Good episode. Gaara actually did something besides standing still and waiting to capture his opponent in sand. And to the other guy that said Gaara loses, You must not have read the manga...

Anyways, i also have a quick question. When i clicked on the download link for the ep it didnt work so i clicked on teh Mirror 1 link and i was just curious, is there any difference between the actual downlaod and the mirrors??

[Daisuke]
03-17-2005, 08:19 PM
google for real alternative, that should play it.

Gemakai
03-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Man, that was an awesome episode. Though I was surprised to get a bit more indepth bio on Kimimaro in the anime than the Manga.

ddt705
03-17-2005, 10:46 PM
it was kewl. i wanted to see the rest of the battle.

Matonly1T
03-17-2005, 10:52 PM
i hope they out sasuke and naruto's fight in the hour special also

Uchiha Prodigy
03-17-2005, 11:55 PM
They wont. They still gotta go through all that crap about Sasuke's past and how Itachi and him were "Close" and how Itachi did what he did. Unless they skip it, we wont see them start to fight for possibly another 2 episodes after the 1 hour special...

sabakunoGaara
03-18-2005, 01:25 AM
They wont. They still gotta go through all that crap about Sasuke's past and how Itachi and him were "Close" and how Itachi did what he did. Unless they skip it, we wont see them start to fight for possibly another 2 episodes after the 1 hour special...

close? they didnt seem so close to me in the flashbacks in episode 80-something...sasuke basically thinks that his brother doesnt like him...thats what i thought atleast.

anyway abt the episode...i wanna go down on my knees and bow to gaara honestly...i was really happy with this episode...it just broke my hear to see him look so guilty over the sight of lee bleeding and he remebered what he did to him. all the moves were amazing i loved that desert avalanche did u notice that he could just change konoha to a sand village by that move lol?
i also love how before gaara had this clam not caring look now he has this permenant concentrated frown which i think is so cute...sigh i was happy with it...he actually showed expressions lol.
ok this whole sasuke/naruto think i dont get it so i hope someone explains it a little. that yellow thing wasnt that like in episode 80 or 81 when sasuke was remebering his past..i mean doesnt that have smthg to do with the sharingan? maybe not sigh...its pissing me off how sasuke keeps laughing but i loved how Neji just appears and helps naruto out...all in all i thought it was one hell of a good episode.
now the important question they said on March 30 a one hour special episode right? but by the end of it they said (Note: no naruto or prince of tennis this week) so is there a special next week or no episode?? :confused:

SylentChaos
03-18-2005, 06:59 AM
there is no naruto next week. but on march 30th there will be the hour special. 0.o how old are you? lol

Btw what did rock lee mean with, "that figure...?"

Gemakai
03-18-2005, 07:58 AM
there is no naruto next week. but on march 30th there will be the hour special. 0.o how old are you? lol

I think it was because Lee has never seen a Seal Level 2 before and was just surprised how drastically it changed Kimimaro.

vladonline01
03-18-2005, 09:43 AM
hmmm, this ep seem to bring in something new into the plot (actually all the flashbacks must be there to change the story and be able to continue it). I guess another season is about to end.

Personaly I didn`t like this ep so much, everything is changing, it`s kind off the same feeling I got when they ended DB and begun DBZ. Hope the storyline doesn`t change too much (like fighting non-stop, cool powers and all that) I actually enjoy the plot more than the fights... :(

sabakunoGaara
03-18-2005, 10:52 AM

GASP! i refuse to even think what u meant with that! lol
actually it was an honest mistake i though next week was March 30 so i didn't get it but i actually bothered to look in the calendar and found that it wasnt so ahem sorry :o

Personaly I didn`t like this ep so much, everything is changing, it`s kind off the same feeling I got when they ended DB and begun DBZ. Hope the storyline doesn`t change too much (like fighting non-stop, cool powers and all that) I actually enjoy the plot more than the fights... :(

i sort of agree i usually prefer watching the plots of movies and animes but its an exception with naruto lol...i dont know why i enjoy the fights WAY toooo much

kakashi_00x000
03-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Baka!
Good episode. Gaara actually did something besides standing still and waiting to capture his opponent in sand. And to the other guy that said Gaara loses, You must not have read the manga...

Baka!
....no, I'm just kidding....

This episode was great.....

ddt705
03-18-2005, 09:38 PM
........................................ ........................................ ..................:confused: :eek: :confused: :confused:

sabakunoGaara
03-19-2005, 06:21 AM
lol why is everyone acting so shocked over what STRAY_WOLF said....if thats what (s)he thinks then fine....we will see what happens next episode
but its funny to see everyone's reaction haha

hotohori
03-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Well.. I wasn't really shocked since I read the manga.. So we'll just see.. we'll see... *smug smile*

Episode 26 was really great. I so agree with all of you who loved the "filler" things. I was actually surprised that they added those. And yes, the manga counterpart of that episode was already amazing; but the anime episode was really great! Really! I loooved it! I am so grateful they added some flashbacks of Kimimaro since they didn't do it in the manga - I was curious about him in the manga but sadly they didn't elaborate about him. I especially loved how they connected Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, and his first meeting with Orochimaru all together - it was really cool! Praise be! :D:D:D

Let me just quote my friend's reaction while watching the last few eps: "These episodes are so amazing; I feel like I'm taking crack" :D

Archlan
03-19-2005, 10:03 AM
What a great episode Kimmimaru looks awesome in his monster form. Gaara can kick some ass with those hand seals. And the connection between kimmimaru and Zabuza/Haku was wierd, i mean it made sense but i was like holy crap that is cool. Just another reason to love Naruto anime!!

sabakunoGaara
03-19-2005, 10:43 AM
btw any idea to what the name of that song where kimimaro met orochimaru wen he was trying to , i dont know, hit the flower (sorry i dont know what he was planning to do kill it? :S) anyway i thought it was a cool song and i only heard it once in the episode when the 4 nins was talking to sasuke abt orochimaru....so any idea whats its name?