PDA

View Full Version : Where did Sasuke lived..???..

|tachi
03-19-2005, 06:01 AM
Where did sasuke lived and with whom did he lived with after Itachi wiped out the Uchiha Clan..???..

god of the moon
03-19-2005, 07:15 AM
good qustion but it dont tell ya in the anime or magna or i dont think it did i think he whent with the 3rd

|tachi
03-19-2005, 07:52 AM
Poor and lonely sasuke....but maybe thats right...we havent seen any adults accompany sasuke....

god of the moon
03-19-2005, 07:59 AM
ive seen the 3rd hold his head while smiling

Phlemingo
03-19-2005, 08:10 AM
Maybe you're an idiot. :P How did Sasuke live? Kinda like Naruto. On his own.

|tachi
03-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Maybe I am :P

True he lived on his own.
But where???

Obviously in Konaha...Tehehehehe...simple....

|tachi
03-19-2005, 08:53 AM
South west of Konoha...??..maybe....

hotohori
03-19-2005, 09:26 AM
In the episode where Sasuke left Konoha, well before he left, there was this scene where he stood for a few moments in his room, staring at a picture of Team 7. From the looks of it, I think it was an apartment (it kinda looked hotel-ish, if you get what I mean). Although the Uchiha compound still exists, I don't think Sasuke lives alone in there.

Maybe like with Naruto (my speculation), Sasuke was given a room/apartment of his own by the 3rd Hokage. Unlike with Naruto, I think that the Hokage (or whoever) kept his parents' money for him and alloted him an allowance weekly (or whatever) for all his needs... or some system like that.

Archlan
03-19-2005, 09:54 AM
I agree i think the third gave Sasuke a room like he did for Naruto and they were given money to buy there supplies with.

Phlemingo
03-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah there's like, this tall tower right. With the offices and stuff. If I'm not wrong Naruto lives there? Probably Sasuke too.

hotohori
03-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah there's like, this tall tower right. With the offices and stuff. If I'm not wrong Naruto lives there? Probably Sasuke too.

Umm.. tall tower? I don't think Naruto and Sasuke lives there with the Konoha offices (or whatever). If I remember, the place where Naruto lives is like in these "slums"-like place (okay, maybe "slums" is the wrong word)... it was this kinda shabby place (the walls had lots of patches or something). And it was situated close to other similar housing buildings.. the place looked cramped.

godzilla-j
03-22-2005, 02:16 AM
the 3rd is too kind but i agree sasuke probloy lived like naruto T.T

RAW
03-22-2005, 11:54 PM
u mean sasuke probably lived like an orphan? well he prolly had family not part of uchiha clan.

Yunacat
03-23-2005, 07:53 PM
I think he was alone like Naruto. He seemed like he somehow HAD to have been alone all that time because he seemed very forlorn and lonely. I think that the idea that he was given a shabby place like Naruto's or even near Naruto's to live in might be right, but the Uchiha had alot of money, so i wonder if he got the entire inheritance and bought himself a place to stay and lived off of that money. He has better clothes and stuff than Naruto, so maybe.

Roy Mustang
03-23-2005, 08:12 PM
anywayz i have theory on sasuke's money member in the episode whrer jiraya and naruto left for some training and they arrived in a part of konoha where there was like some sort of festival going on and naruto had a frog wallet with a crap load of money? he said "These are the money I worked hard for on the missions..." so sasuke probably did missions for money and for the where sasuke live thing i think like most ppl he lived in an apartment but a better one than naruto's cause like hotohori said it was like a hotelish place