PDA

View Full Version : Can the nine-tail fox become a bloodline limit?

The deeper
03-21-2005, 10:11 PM
--------------------- Whole thing from my imagination :D---------------
:D I wonder if Naruto get married and have childern, will the nine tail fox's powers transfer to his childern ????????.

Also ,as u know, naruto name is unique "Uzumaki" which means " Spiral", will naruto create his own clan "the Uzumaki clan"????? I imagine This clan would have the nine tail fox powers. and become the strongest clan in Konoha, maybe stronger than the Uchia and Hyuuga.

Furthermore, imagine Naruto get married to Hinata, what a powerful mix? the Hyuuga eyes+their fighting style+the unique utilizing of the chakra, and the Fox's Chakra. Damn, it will very nice :D

ddt705
03-21-2005, 10:29 PM
the kyubi is sealed in naruto. so there might not even be a chance that it will go to his kids if he does have kids.
and yes i can imagine that naruto marries hinata. they match up.

Matonly1T
03-21-2005, 10:36 PM
i haf wondered about that for awhile, hmmm makes you think would there be fox babies imprisoned within the children cause thats kinda mean <lol>

Aruko
03-21-2005, 11:28 PM
It kind of isn't plausible. I mean Kyuubi is a demon-fox not a genetic piece of DNA or a disease. You can't pass him on.

The deeper
03-21-2005, 11:46 PM
the demon is sealed within naruto is true, but as we know the demon and naruto are now becoming one thing, their chakra now started to mix together. so it isn't impossible that their abilities or characteristics can mix too. :D
I know it a "weird" thing but we are in the world of imagination, everything possible inside the author's head. :D

kenokuvato
03-22-2005, 01:00 AM
The Kyuubi's chakra is the only thing that is mixed in with Naruto's butit would be really cool if the Kyuubi gave all of himself to Naruto and Naruto did create a bloodline clan. (Maybe with Hinata, yeah, that would be extremely cool.)

Freshgrease
03-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Knowing Naruto, I think that he will be able take that Kyubbi and transfer it. It may not be as strong, but hey, you never know.

if he does have kids. The first time around reading this I thought you were saying he would never have kids. Harsh.

That would be kickass. Have the Main family techniques of Hyugga w/ Naruto's Kyubbi, you got one strong son of a .............Hinata. I am not calling Hinata a bitch BTW.

toma24135
03-22-2005, 01:37 AM
I am not calling Hinata a bitch BTW.
ok thats good, I didn't want to have to kill you, I just washed my hands.

I was of the impression that this was a creature sealed in him and therefore wouldn't be passed down, although I admit hinita + naruto would have some kick ass babies, especially if the 9 tails could be passed down.

godzilla-j
03-22-2005, 02:00 AM
i think not because the kyuubi is only sealed inh himself.

The deeper
03-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Hey, there's a big question, how will the Akastki (sorry for the wrong spelling) get the power of the kyuubi, for sure they have a way to extract his power and plant it within themselves, so naruto maybe will discover the same technico :D and extract this power and plant it inside his kids or convert it to a bloodline limit.

Tell me how a bloodline skill is created?? How the Uchia get the sharingan??? of course there's no human with red eyes :D but definitly they used a technico to develop such skill and plant it inside the generations of the clan. :D

maybe naruto will unseal the kyuubi and summon him when he needs the help of the demon, anyway don't forget the kyuubi is demon, in the series they could summon the death god, so how they can't summon a little demon... :D

moomunky
03-22-2005, 09:48 AM
they cant summon the kyuubi... you have to think, the reason they sealed him in the first place, is because nothing could stop, or control him... when naruto summoned gamabunta (sp? or what ever the frog is called) he couldnt control him and had to earn his respect, but thats only because he was willing to. The demon fox inside naruto is different; it waited for him to need more power then it like whispered "hey, i can give you more power... use it" and for some reason, i dont think he did it to help. Its a caged beast inside naruto with distructive capabilities... you know it would give anything to be let out to run wild again, but for now, it is stuck with naruto.

im sure the akatsuki havean extraction process that unseals the mark on naruto's stomach or just withdraws the demon straight out of the body. so its easy that they know a tech to do that.

and a bloodline tech is just developed and evolves to where it is most effective.

Freshgrease
03-22-2005, 10:35 AM
ok thats good, I didn't want to have to kill you, I just washed my hands.
I would never call that princess a bitch. I just poked fun with S.O.B. (as you would say "that is one fast son of a bitch").

So ya, Hinata is not a bitch. I love that girl.

sabakunoGaara
03-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Tell me how a bloodline skill is created?? How the Uchia get the sharingan??? of course there's no human with red eyes :D but definitly they used a technico to develop such skill and plant it inside the generations of the clan. :D

u know i think this is exactly when ur supposed to let ur imagination kick in and remeber that ur in an imaginary world. i dont think there is some scientific explanation to why they have the bloodline my only guess is that every family has their own special ability. like shikamaru's family have the shadowns and shinos' the insects and so on. so the abilities of the uchiha clan is their sharingan and the hyuuga's is the byaakugan. its not some tecnique they developed they were just born with it.

as for the whole kids getting the kyuubi chakra i really doubt it bcoz i dont think that it fused with actual body even if he uses its chakra from time to time. no probably not.