PDA

View Full Version : The Uchiha clan

sabakunoGaara
03-22-2005, 02:10 PM
I was sort of wondering abt smthing. ok isnt the uchiha part of the konoha clan and dont they go to academies and become genins and chuunins and jounins and ANBU like everyone else? then i dont know if anyone agrees but isnt there like a small chance that MAYBE when itachi was killing off the whole clan there was a group that were in a mission or they just weren't in the village then? bcoz i find it really wierd that the whole clan was just there! like sasuke for example he was in academy right? so why couldnt someone else have been out for a while? so maybe there still exists someone who is from the uchiha clan and is still alive...
another question ***this is probably a spoiler its not in the anime***
i already know from many people that kakashi got his sharingan from obito who was in his group...so was obito actually an Uchiha too? and where the hell is Rin? is she dead? if any manga reader can anwer but not in too much detail lol please either PM me or write it in the thread but in white too

the_fat_alchemist
03-22-2005, 02:31 PM
rin is leader of the anbu

reimiu
03-22-2005, 05:03 PM
in the eps while konoha was been attacked by the sound and sand there was a scene with a anbu group next to the grave stone the girl was rin

kenokuvato
03-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Hmm, I dunno maybe, but that is a pretty good question and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, where one of them popped up out of nowhere.

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I haven't read anyone elses replies, so I don't know if the kids question was answered.. But Rin is the leader of the ANBU. During the war with Orochimaru, there was a scene with a woman and some ANBU members kneeling by the gravestone. That was Rin; once again, the leader of the ANBU. And yes, Obito is a real Uchiha. Or was anyway...

sabakunoGaara
03-23-2005, 10:31 AM
oh wow im gonna get screwed since this is supposed to be a in the manga section but um well my original question was accordin gto the anime lol.
and thanx guys all of u, i always asked ppl if that was rin and they said no she isnt. well wow cool thats good to know it just brings on much more questions lol.

Phlemingo
03-23-2005, 11:37 AM
in the eps while konoha was been attacked by the sound and sand there was a scene with a anbu group next to the grave stone the girl was rin
I think the grave stone belonged to Obito, not Rin. Rin was the one paying last respects before going into battle.

Matonly1T
03-23-2005, 11:54 AM
problee some episode in the way future, u prove a good point, but there are somethings that have to be mentioned 1. where were they all this time? 2. if they knew what happened why didnt they show up? <maybe they were afraid to be killed> 3. whats their reason for their return?

The deeper
03-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey that girl in grave stone is not Rin, she's a girl related to the examiner of the primary matches, the guy killed by the sound jounin, when he was listening to the conversation between Kabuto and the sound Nin. That girl her hair was black and long, while Rin (even though the manga is black and white :D) her hair is yellow or something else but not black and short.. :D

sabakunoGaara
03-24-2005, 03:13 AM
problee some episode in the way future, u prove a good point, but there are somethings that have to be mentioned 1. where were they all this time? 2. if they knew what happened why didnt they show up? <maybe they were afraid to be killed> 3. whats their reason for their return?
ya i know ive also asked myself the same questions but i thought that IF there really were peopl who were alive then they probably just want to keep a low profile. for all i know they are all dead, but i just thought that it was wierd that a whole clan was in the village that night lol
Hey that girl in grave stone is not Rin, she's a girl related to the examiner of the primary matches, the guy killed by the sound jounin, when he was listening to the conversation between Kabuto and the sound Nin. That girl her hair was black and long, while Rin (even though the manga is black and white :D) her hair is yellow or something else but not black and short.. :D
ya exactly thats why i am asking i also for some reason though that it was Rin but the pictures show rin to have blondish and brownish hair, and btw i dont know if they showed her in th emanga but i saw her picture in the photograph in kakashi's room the episode after he got beaten by itachi.
so i dont think it is rin but she just seems to know kakashi but im assuming its because she is ANBU...also i wanted to know how was she related to the Hayate but i dont think they explained it

nma
03-26-2005, 09:44 AM
I haven't read anyone elses replies, so I don't know if the kids question was answered.. But Rin is the leader of the ANBU. During the war with Orochimaru, there was a scene with a woman and some ANBU members kneeling by the gravestone. That was Rin; once again, the leader of the ANBU. And yes, Obito is a real Uchiha. Or was anyway...
Rin is dead, Kakashi implied this when he said that all of his important people were dead. Desides, Rin had brown hair, the anbu girl had purple.

About the Uchiha's, it could be possible but I don't think that Itachi picked a random day to kill his clan. I think that he probably waited for a day that they were all there.

moomunky
03-26-2005, 10:23 AM
that was a memorial of everyone that died... as a ninja... and her hand was covering a part that said "hayate" because he was killed during the exam... and she was there for him... even kakashi asks her when she brings flowers if they are for hayate... but that doesnt mean she isnt Rin... we dont know, so no one can say that is defintiely her.. but im sure she has brown hair.. btut maybe not

Totchi
03-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Yup, now that you say it...O____o It´s really weird, isn´t it? They were all at home...Something´s fishy about it...

sabakunoGaara
03-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Rin is dead, Kakashi implied this when he said that all of his important people were dead. Desides, Rin had brown hair, the anbu girl had purple.

About the Uchiha's, it could be possible but I don't think that Itachi picked a random day to kill his clan. I think that he probably waited for a day that they were all there.

yes abt rin thats also what i thought abt i dont think he hated rin so when he said everyone who i care for is already dead i was assuming she was dead too...and rin does had light brown hair its true. if it really was Rin i doubt she would be paying her respects to hayate only i think she would have also prayed for obito while she was at it.

abt the Uchiha clan, i dont know how would u know if every single person in the clan is at home....i dont know doesnt sound completely right to me...

Fierce
03-26-2005, 11:38 PM
nma, Kakashi said that because he doesn't want his group to know about his feelings...since when has he ever told them about how he feels or anyone he's ever cared for. Excluding when he talks to Sasuke on the tree branch, but he still isn't willing to include them on his life and people from his past. He didn't really mean that everyone he cared for was dead. Secondly, it is Rin. Sandaime says so in one of the episodes, I am looking for it as I type.

dynoma
03-31-2005, 11:05 PM
who was hayate again. he sound familiar yet i cant remember. also does it say how rin dies

sabakunoGaara
04-01-2005, 01:22 AM
who was hayate again. he sound familiar yet i cant remember. also does it say how rin dies

hayate was the examiner in the 3rd part of the chuunin exam. the first one who over heard kabuto and the sound guy talking and thats why they killed him. and no they dont say how rin dies if they did we wouldnt be asking lol :D

nma- hope u find where sondaime says it bcoz i really dont remebr him mentioning it...

hotohori
04-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Okay, I hope somebody gives solid proof for saying Rin is alive.

As far as I know, that ANBU girl isn't Rin. Too many things don't match. First off, she called Kakashi, "Kakashi-senpai". That's what you call a respected upperclassman, right? In the manga, Rin was Kakashi's teammate, and she did NOT call him "senpai". Why the sudden change then?. Secondly, Rin's hair is brown or light yellow or something like that while that ANBU girl had purple hair. OK, granted, Rin could have had an image change. :rolleyes: But, come on... Third, Rin had these marks on her face - I call them bandages-like marks, though I don't know if they're that or some birthmark.. anyway, look closely at the team pic Kakashi has in his bedroom. The ANBU girl didn't have such markings on her face. Also, they don't look alike! There's a different look in the eyes of that ANBU girl. Rin, on the other hand, looks kinda similar to Sakura.

I personally think Rin is already dead.

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 07:49 PM
yes i agree Rin is dead ...........either that or she's not like for some reason by Kakashi...........

Meteorain27
04-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Yes, Rin is probably dead due to the fact that Kakashi says everyone important to him has died. What puzzles me, though, is why Mishimoto didn't bother to say how she died. I believe that this will be explained later. Anyways, the Uchihas probably were all home investigating the death of Itachi's best friend (forget the name). Either that, or Itachi actively pursues every Uchiha, even if they were on missions.

noxide
04-03-2005, 03:03 AM
I think rin is dead because kakashi says that every one close to him is dead and rin was kinda close to him

Dizzykilla
04-03-2005, 03:12 AM
kinda ..........she was close 2 him.......he sore 2 protect her even with his own life...............now i say he had 2 be closed 2 her......

hotohori
04-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Oh yeah I forgot who said this but I agree with the theory that Itachi most likely chose a night where he knew all or most of his clan would be home or nearby. Remember that most of the Uchihas were in Konoha's police force. I think Itachi was one of the few (if not the only one, who did not enter the police force - choosing instead to become ANBU). That means that they (Uchihas) were not given the usual ninja missions that take place all over the different countries, right? So maybe it was pretty easy for Itachi to ensure that everyone in his clan were within reach the night he did the massacre. Just a theory. :)

sabakunoGaara
04-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah I forgot who said this but I agree with the theory that Itachi most likely chose a night where he knew all or most of his clan would be home or nearby. Remember that most of the Uchihas were in Konoha's police force. I think Itachi was one of the few (if not the only one, who did not enter the police force - choosing instead to become ANBU). That means that they (Uchihas) were not given the usual ninja missions that take place all over the different countries, right? So maybe it was pretty easy for Itachi to ensure that everyone in his clan were within reach the night he did the massacre. Just a theory. :)

hmm i guess thats a good explanation lol....maybe we just arent supposed to think abt it and just accept that all the clan was killed by itachi....

Phlemingo
04-03-2005, 11:18 AM
yes i agree Rin is dead ...........either that or she's not like for some reason by Kakashi...........
Genius statement. I think this is just over analysis, haha. The show says Itachi did that, so he did. So far everyone of knowledge agrees that the Uchiha clan is almost wiped out except for the sole survivor, Sasuke. And Itachi of course. Over analysing. ><

Sharingan_Kokiri
04-03-2005, 02:56 PM
The only reason Itachi spared Sasuke is cuz he wants him to have the Manengolo Sharingan, or somtin. for that he has to kill his closest friend, but what bothers me is, do you get the Sharingan if u lost something/ someone very important to you and unleash the angry,....OR......u have to kill that person and feel bad about it and unleash the sharingan???? or is it the same thing?

Dizzykilla
04-03-2005, 03:39 PM
no, i dont think thats it at all ......i think u get the sharingan by going thrue alot of fights and gaining experence..........gettein stronger..........i think its gained thrue ......straingth...........it has nothing 2 do with ur friends or what ever killing ur friend or junk...........u polly have to go thrue a inraged trama......to get it........

ApatheticDimwit
04-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah..Rin was the medical ninja on Kakashi's team when they were little..You'd have to read the anime to understand I guess.

johnhoe1102
04-04-2005, 07:44 PM
wat i think is that before itachi kill the uchiha members in the willage he killed the ones on missions first and then he killed the rest