PDA

View Full Version : who is stronger Gaara or Neji

Swtvi3tboi08
03-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Gaara or Neji

Phlemingo
03-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Um. Isn't this a stupid question. Neji barely could beat kidoumaru, not even the strongest of the sound 5. And Gaara is fighting quite well with kimimaro, the super feared uber guy, right in the anime now.

reimiu
03-22-2005, 09:03 PM
neji might not have been fighting the strongest of the sound 5 but that doesn't mean that he is weak. Everyone has their advantage, like there naruto could beat neji and neji defeat rock lee and doesn't mean that naruto can beat rock lee. Everyone are good at something. Kiba find sakon which was stronger that kimimaro but that doesn't make kiba stronger then neji

Gemakai
03-22-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm rooting for Gaara, but I want to point something out

I'm tired of people saying, because they beat this guy then they'll easily defeat this other guy. Ever heard of strategy triangles? Neji was defeated by Naruto, yet Naruto was defeated by Lee, who in turn couldn't Neji before. I'm sure things are different now, but I don't want to just say this person will win just because they defeated this other person.

RAW
03-23-2005, 12:29 AM
plus now gaara knows ryuusa bakuryu and sabaku taiso in the event sabaku kyuu and sabaku sousou fail .

sabakunoGaara
03-23-2005, 02:04 AM
i go with gaara bcoz he just knows how to avoid the hits and he is getting too strong.
reimiu-bless u! u took the words out of my mouth...thats exactly what i was gonna say...if ur even going to think of saying that neji couldnt beat one of the not storngest sound 5 and gaara is holding up well then its like ur saying kiba is better than neji and if thats what u think then go rewatch naruto from the beginning.
Gemakai - i completely agree with u too...for example shikmaru beat temari (even if he gave up he was the one who won in my opinion) but shikmaru couldnt beat tayuya and temari kicked tayuya's backside really well.... its just like tayuya said: she is my natural enemy. some people are just good at fighting certain people like close range or far range or wtv ;)
but anyhoo...Gaara wins!

aznrice
03-23-2005, 03:04 AM
neji is hand-to-hand combat
gaara is pro at blocking direct melee attacks
so i vote gaara :)

toma24135
03-23-2005, 03:19 AM
one of neji's best defences is his eyes, he can see where an attackis comming from, although with gaara it doesn't really matter if he sees is because his sand just comes from everywhere so even if you do see it there is no way of escaping it. So I vote gaara

Glaiza_mei
03-23-2005, 06:01 AM
definitely garaa...ultimate garaa...beloved garaa...waahahaha...

i mean...uhhh...sowee...

i got carried away...^__^"

--->Glaiza_mei ^__~

leingod3355
03-23-2005, 08:02 AM
hands down...Gaara is stronger than Neiji...no doubt about it...Have you seen episode 126...the new attack of his, which is the earthquake thingy is very strong and lately Neiji has no new attacks...we can see how he struggled when he faces off with Kidoumaru...It was luck and his genius that made him won...Another example would be the chuunin exams...Naruto beat Neiji and he still could move around...but when he fought with Gaara, both of them are on the ground...From this, we can assume that Gaara is much stronger than Neiji...

Fierce
03-23-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm too lazy to go into detail..but Gaara.

Uchiha Kaede
03-28-2005, 01:18 AM
lol gaara would win with desert avalanche if it was in an open field. but if it was inside it means gaara has limited sand within his gourd but would eventually catch neji

Phlemingo
03-28-2005, 05:20 AM
neji might not have been fighting the strongest of the sound 5 but that doesn't mean that he is weak. Everyone has their advantage, like there naruto could beat neji and neji defeat rock lee and doesn't mean that naruto can beat rock lee. Everyone are good at something. Kiba find sakon which was stronger that kimimaro but that doesn't make kiba stronger then neji
...Kimimaro > Sakon and Ukon.

Sound 5 includes both Sakon and Ukon, remember. Kimimaro wasn't included when Orochimaru said that Sakon/Ukon was the strongest of the sound 5.

I'm tired of people saying, because they beat this guy then they'll easily defeat this other guy. Ever heard of strategy triangles? Neji was defeated by Naruto, yet Naruto was defeated by Lee, who in turn couldn't Neji before. I'm sure things are different now, but I don't want to just say this person will win just because they defeated this other person.
Sorry, deal with it. Naruto was defeated by Lee? When? =/ If you're talking about the pre-exam brawl, that was pathetic. He didn't even release Kyuubi chakra. If you want to argue that Rock Lee would be too fast for Naruto, take a look at his speed with Kyuubi chakra. Rock Lee couldn't beat Neji before but Neji only was barely keeping up with Naruto's speed with Kyuubi in activation. And I think it is very fair to say that he would win because of Kidoumaru and Kimimaro's strengths. After all, Kimimaro is much stronger than all the other sound 5/6.

If you want to talk about speed.. Kimimaro is even faster than Lee in level 2 and so on. So not much point for Neji. Besides, what can he do when Kimimaro covers himself with bone masks? He can't Jyuuken through it.

Overall, Gaara's fighting style is just too powerful. His weakness, speed, is also hard to take advantage of. Therefore it is highly justifiable that Gaara is faster.

god of the moon
03-28-2005, 11:04 AM
ida say garra but id like to see neji win

NatureWings
03-28-2005, 11:24 AM
hehe.. I know for sure Gaara would win! No doubt about it! Ya, I love that new episode [126], that new attack of his! It's an avalanche! Watch out! muahahaha

Dizzykilla
03-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I head tell me to go with Gaara but it would be interesting to see it go down but the overall win would prolly be Gaara....and if Neji wins some how.......i wouldnt call it an upset.

kenokuvato
03-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Gaara is definitely although Neji is cool too.

kidistight
03-30-2005, 03:06 PM
That isn't a good example because Naruto can beat Lee, but i know what you are getting at though.
I'm rooting for Gaara, but I want to point something out
I know your not talking about that little prelude before Lee and Sasuke's fight, that hardly should be considered a fight, more like a skit or something. Naruto will always be able to beat Lee, especially if it gets down to the wire and Lee opens the gates up, Naruto will call on the 9 tails and they more or less will be fighting at the same speed.
Gaara for sure. Gaara's Sand armor and automatic sand defense Rendures Neji helpless....even if Neji was able to use his hakke rokujuuyonshou (Divination field) Gaara's sand would block that OR his sand armor would block it. Than onto Neji's regular Melee attacks. Neji's Melee attacks would also be blocked by Gaara's Sand. then Neji's kieten would be useless cause he cant spin forever. So my point goes to Gaara
We actually shouldn't assume that it could block that move by Neji, since his attack is basically sending chakra through you when it hits. The sand my be able to stop physical attacks but I don't recall us ever seeing it stopping actual chakra.

Darkcasper
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
There is not doubt that Gaara would murder Neji, he has entirely too many strengths over him. Neji is a genious true enough, but Gaara,right now, is going toe to toe with the strongest of the sound 5(even tho he is'nt counted as a member) plus the 3 ninja of the sand are overall stronger than the leaf ninja that is proven when they easily took out the people they were struggling against. Neji basically does'nt stand a chance against Garra because Neji is a close range fighter and garra is'nt.....It's so easy Garra would streight up murk neji

nelsonkong
04-04-2005, 05:49 AM
I wud say gaara...I am afraid.
Gaara is like Naruto...a demon insides them. Way stronger.

brent_d
04-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Gaara is definitely stronger, he has a lot more chakra done neiji,plus he has his monster inside of him, unlike neiji who only depends on his poor byakugan, but seeing them fight isnt very bad,and i bet its going to be a good one.

Demon Fox
04-04-2005, 06:32 AM
Yes defiantly Gaara

ApatheticDimwit
04-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Wow this is a really hard one...I'd like to say Gaara but I love both of them...I'll go with Gaara though, he has all that sand to protect him.

Wake
04-05-2005, 01:12 AM
no contest, gaara. neji cant use his divine strikes cause of that armor.. there goes his best weapon basicly

heartthrob_god
04-05-2005, 04:18 AM
isn't it obvious, by this time (in the manga) gaara is already a kazekage and neji "just" a jounin

phyllis
04-05-2005, 04:49 AM
I voted fro Neji, but I think it'll be an equal if they fight. Yes, Gaara has the sand as his armor and also weapon, but Neji also can use Kaiten to dodge the attack, he can also be fast enough to attack Gaara.
::srug:: Anyway, I don't want either of them to lose. :P

nma
04-05-2005, 08:41 AM
isn't it obvious, by this time (in the manga) gaara is already a kazekage and neji "just" a jounin
You have spoilers, put them in white text. Gaara has complete control over the sand, so of course he would be super powerful in an area full of it. Its just like Kimimaro said, Gaara is nothing without the sand, take him out of the destert and I don't think that he'd be a Kage level ninja anymore.

YoruWoNukeru
04-06-2005, 12:19 AM
It's so Gaara. Come on, how's Neji going to compare with a guy who has the "Ultimate Defense"?

shojogirl
04-06-2005, 01:06 AM
.....................this is a really stupid thread you now. you gotta be kidding me right??? ..............gaara....please. gaara is WAY stronger. neji can go count birds with his byakugan, and accidnetly miss one, and be all like "it was eight?" god damn....

kidistight
04-06-2005, 09:09 AM
I voted fro Neji, but I think it'll be an equal if they fight. Yes, Gaara has the sand as his armor and also weapon, but Neji also can use Kaiten to dodge the attack, he can also be fast enough to attack Gaara.
::srug:: Anyway, I don't want either of them to lose. :P
No he actually can't move that fast normally to dodge the sand, he moves that fast only during that attack. Plus the sand would overwhelm him.
You have spoilers, put them in white text. Gaara has complete control over the sand, so of course he would be super powerful in an area full of it. Its just like Kimimaro said, Gaara is nothing without the sand, take him out of the destert and I don't think that he'd be a Kage level ninja anymore.
NMA, you must be slipping remember Gaara can turn any dirt into sand to use at his disposal, so if he is near water he can tell his sand to go down and take some mud and turn it into sand, wherever there is dirt or sand Gaara can turn it into sand, to use at his disposal.

sheik
05-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Acually Gaara would win because in the episode where he was fighting kimimaro Gaara said he could make extra sand even when there are no sand around on the ground. So enviroment isnt a problem. Gaara can just about beat every one. GO GAARA!!!!!!!!! :D

Uchiha-Itachi
05-13-2005, 07:39 PM
They both suck...

vladonline01
05-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Gaara, obviously, remember that in his fight with Kimi, he didn`t even use his alter-ego (the sand Shukaku), yet Neji went all the way and barely beat.... shit I forgot the name of the guy from the Sound 4 he beat - I must be getting old.

P.S.Don`t u think Gaara was a bit lame in the fight with Kimi, I thought he was far stronger than that, and to say it was luck :confused: , that is so unlike Gaara

cdle007
05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
SPOILER!!!!!!!!Right now Gaara is the Kazekage and Neiji is just a plain Jounin That should tell you something. SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

swinburne188
05-16-2005, 12:11 AM
i personally think gaara has the best defense and neji doesn't really have the attact to penetrate gaara's defense.