PDA

View Full Version : Just a theory

Roy Mustang
03-23-2005, 11:27 PM
PPl may say kakashi needs uchiha blood for mangenkyou but wouldn't u need blood for those 3 dots on the sharingan? because member when obito gave kakashi the sharingan it only had 2 dots and now he has 3 dots. Also I think he does have uchiha blood i mean he can see with the sharingan so that means the veins are connected and a little amount of uchiha blood might course through him because of obito's sharingan

Fierce
03-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Good theory, I guess.

johnhoe1102
03-25-2005, 02:09 PM
thats possible

tHeNiNjA Fr0mNYc
03-25-2005, 09:43 PM
hmmmm......good theory that might be right.

Totchi
03-26-2005, 10:45 AM
I think the assumption to get the Mangekyou is, that the Uchiha who wants to get the Mangekyou, has to kill his best friend...And that´s what happened - indirectly - to Kakashi...Obito died and he got his Sharingan...Isn´t that somehow the same initial situation, that would´ve helped him to get Mangekyou if he had it? (I hope everyone gets my point ^^°°°)

hotohori
03-27-2005, 08:48 AM
PPl may say kakashi needs uchiha blood for mangenkyou but wouldn't u need blood for those 3 dots on the sharingan? because member when obito gave kakashi the sharingan it only had 2 dots and now he has 3 dots. Also I think he does have uchiha blood i mean he can see with the sharingan so that means the veins are connected and a little amount of uchiha blood might course through him because of obito's sharingan

Hehe.. I'm one of those people who theorized that Kakashi needs Uchiha blood for the mangekyou.. so I feel kinda honor-bound to comment. :) Well, I'd just like to emphasize that we don't really know for sure whether or not the actual Uchiha blood is needed to attain the Mangekyou. It's just that for me, I'm voting for the "need-Uchiha-blood-to-attain-mangekyou-sharingan" theory - I dunno, it just sounds more plausible (or logical) to me. (Of course, in the world of anime, anything is literally possible so what the heck.) My supporting point for this is that Kakashi doesn't know have the Mangekyou technique even though, for all purposes, he uses all aspects of the Sharingan perfectly. So what's stopping him? Well, of course there is that "myth" or theory about having to kill your best friend as a requirement to obtaining it, and I understand that that may be off-putting to Kakashi, but I think it's more that he simply can't because he's not an Uchiha by blood. As in, it's not in his genetic make-up. Or maybe it's that the Mangekyou is such a high-level Sharingan technique that for a Sharingan-toting non-Uchiha to use it would be equivalent to draining all of your chakra: a suicidal move for ninjas. Remember that one of Kakashi's weakness is that using his Sharingan drains him too much of chakra. So just imagine, what more if he used a high-level Sharingan technique such as mangekyou that drains even Itachi, a Sharingan master?

I think the assumption to get the Mangekyou is, that the Uchiha who wants to get the Mangekyou, has to kill his best friend...And that´s what happened - indirectly - to Kakashi...Obito died and he got his Sharingan...Isn´t that somehow the same initial situation, that would´ve helped him to get Mangekyou if he had it? (I hope everyone gets my point ^^°°°)

Umm okay, I get your point... and I think your theory is pretty cool :) ... it's much more, umm, how do i say it... "reader-friendly" or "fan-friendly"... than the theory that Kakashi gets the mangekyou sharingan just because he was also able to attain the third dot in his sharingan (even when he doesn't have Uchiha blood). **Umm I also hope everyone gets what Im trying to say here**

And speaking of how Kakashi gets that third dot... I'm really really curious about that.

Dizzykilla
03-27-2005, 04:23 PM
A possable theory.......all of ur thaughts are good debates.........

himura_chizuko
03-27-2005, 06:03 PM
I know that Kakashi got it inplanted from his dead friend. I don't think the dominate blood in Kakashi, but . . . he might have a liitle blood of Uchiha to use the Sharingun.

Gemakai
03-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Or... Rin was really good at attaching limbs so that they'll work, even with things like the Sharingan. This is why the Hyuuga Branch Families have that cursed seal, so when they die, the Byakugan seals up and none can adopt it's powers.

I don't think Kakashi even has the ability to use the Mangekyou Sharingan, but pretty much the basics of it. I think that, hell, even if you were a Uchiha, there are certain requirements to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi was just one of them and it seems that Sasuke is a likely candidate as well. Back to the topic, I don't believe Kakashi has Uchiha blood in him.

NatureWings
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Same here.. I dont think Kakashi has the blood running in him. ya.. and I like ur explanation hotohori. yokatta!

moomunky
03-29-2005, 02:39 PM
oooo, that indeed does sound tastey... i would have said maybe his dad is an uchiha cause that could have given a whole relationship or affair with another woman, hence the different surname... but since we know who the dad is... it is posible he had a partner.that would mean the mother might have changed her name. i think it is the male who passs down the sharingan trait, but i cannot imagine a whole family where the children are all boys... there must have been at some point a female... this could explain why there was no sharingan, but uchiha blood inside kakashi (if there was that blood in him).

but i dont thnk you need the blood at all to make it work... people have wanted the byakugan for a long time too, and that says to me they just want the eye to transplant, cause i cant see any member of hyuuga willingly making a child with the enemy.

kenokuvato
03-29-2005, 05:30 PM
I would say that it is a good theory and I do believe that if Kakashi knoew about the Mangekyou then he could attain it if he killed his best friend. He did develop the third dot in the eye probably because he has some Uchiha blood in him from Obito's eye. So it would be possible to say that he could attain the mangekyou.