PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Theories?

queenofaliens85
10-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Okay, like the title says this is a thread to express what you think might happen or what theories in the stories are.

My crackpot theory is that Isshin is the King of the Soul Society. The series gives us the impression that king is someone they have never seen. He lives on another dimension. I don't why Isshin though, it's just something that's been bothering me.

Another is that Orihime is the Key. She is important for a reason. Besides a key doesn't have to look a key.

I might be just imagining theories but that is what this tread. I personally don't mind if you shoot down my theories, just don't go happy and massacre everybody's theories. Some people are sensitive about being criticized.

<proceeds to give theories and then ducks as she hears the guns being loaded for target practice :eek: >

I don't know if anybody else has posted anything like this but I posted it anyway.

Nexus
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I can't agree with that statement as I can't picture Isshin giving orders to Yamamoto. If I remembered correctly, Aizen mention that the king's slot was vacant (which is why he wants to pursue it).

YondaimeBunshin
10-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I can't agree with that statement as I can't picture Isshin giving orders to Yamamoto. If I remembered correctly, Aizen mention that the king's slot was vacant (which is why he wants to pursue it).

I dunno I took that as he felt like whoever was God/The King of SS, he was too uninvolved, like you wouldn't even know he was there anyway. Something he said was along the lines of "there was no one in heaven after all, and my OCD is telling me to bring order to all our crazy worlds" :p

Shikamaru2007
10-24-2007, 06:49 AM
i cant agree with the 1st one
but maybe the 2nd is right

queenofaliens85
10-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey, everybody, here's a theory for you that comes via someone else (not me so I don't care)

Isshin is the vacant son of Yamamoto (the General).

Give your opinion on it and discuss.

CrimsoneyesSharingan
10-28-2007, 08:42 PM
It could explains Ichigo strange over-developed powers. It's unbelievable theory. OR, Isshin is part of the four noble families in Soul Society which we haven't heard. The latter sound more believable than the first.

queenofaliens85
10-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey, that is what this thread's title is: Unbelievable theories. I didn't come up with that theory though (my sister did). I think the Kurosaki's that we know and love are from one of the noble families.
I think that the reason behind Ichigo's strange overly-developed powers is that he's a halfling (a product of two different beings, mom being human, dad being a shinigami.)That is a little bit more believable.

HookedOnSonics518
06-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Personally, I think that Orihime is closely related to the King of the Soul Society.

Mimi-chan
06-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Another is that Orihime is the Key. She is important for a reason. Besides a key doesn't have to look a key.

The thing that bothers me about Orehime is that Aizen said she is no longer use for him. that she's already done her job. WTF?

btw i want to believe that Ichigo is the King lol, but that's probably won't be it.
I also think maybe it someone that seems minor to us in manga, like Tatuski or Keigo. lol.
Just some crazy ideas in my head.

ps someone said that Kurosaki is a noble family. Most likely I'd say it this way. That when Isshin came to the world of living he changed his family name. Cos he knew his children will inherit this great power and to prevent any problems for his beloved ones he did what he did. That's just a theory.

dschizo
07-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I have a crazy one for you. I think Aizen and Urahara may be brothers. They were both involved in hollowfication reasearch, and they look a lot alike when Aizen doesn't have his hair slicked back.

J1aBob
07-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Okay I have been thinking about this theory for a while. Gin and Matsumoto were lovers and they had a child. That child is the blond vice captain Kira whos sword is called wabisuke. Thing is he doesn't know it. While my other theory is that Ichigo's actual hollow if your a manga reader you know what I'm talking about is actually a Vasto Lorde class hollow which is why he completely obliterated the #4 espada with total ease while in his full hollow form. I know the second theory is much more likely but the first one has some proof to it just I am not sure if it was only in the anime or if it was in the manga too. I was rewatching all of the episodes and it just kept eating at me. Let me know what you think.

Johnbear
08-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Isshin is the vacant son of Yamamoto (the General).

-

dahem kh & ff
08-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Okay I have been thinking about this theory for a while. Gin and Matsumoto were lovers and they had a child. That child is the blond vice captain Kira whos sword is called wabisuke. Thing is he doesn't know it. While my other theory is that Ichigo's actual hollow if your a manga reader you know what I'm talking about is actually a Vasto Lorde class hollow which is why he completely obliterated the #4 espada with total ease while in his full hollow form. I know the second theory is much more likely but the first one has some proof to it just I am not sure if it was only in the anime or if it was in the manga too. I was rewatching all of the episodes and it just kept eating at me. Let me know what you think.

but kira is like the same age as matsumoto??

Uchiha09
08-26-2009, 10:40 PM
i do think orihime is the key aizen is looking for or just her powers that can open the portal to the king of SS

Nexus
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
but kira is like the same age as matsumoto??
Matsumoto's much older than Gin and Kira. Gin's around Byakuya's age and Kira's around Renji's age. Big difference. I believe Matsumoto's around Tousen's age (who's also older than Gin and Kira).

i do think orihime is the key aizen is looking for or just her powers that can open the portal to the king of SS
If that's the case, why did he let her go so easily?

PSJiraiya
08-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Matsumoto's much older than Gin and Kira. Gin's around Byakuya's age and Kira's around Renji's age. Big difference. I believe Matsumoto's around Tousen's age (who's also older than Gin and Kira).

Rangiku is around the same age as Gin. Gin found her starving when they were both kids and saved her. That is where there relationship began.

Nexus
08-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Rangiku is around the same age as Gin. Gin found her starving when they were both kids and saved her. That is where there relationship began.

I checked my sources again, and you're right.

Uchiha09
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM

If that's the case, why did he let her go so easily?

maybe because even aizen doesn't know it yet

Rumor
08-29-2009, 01:19 AM
I think that the kind is going to end up being like the king from Naruto in how you never actually see the person but hear about them a lot. I also think that Ichigo will probably die at the very very end of the season and the last episode will have him waking up in the Soul Society being greeted by all his friends in an overly sweet and nice ending that will have most everyone getting cavities.

Uchiha09
08-29-2009, 03:17 PM
aizen's going to have another wave of VL come

Rumor
08-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Aizen isn't really that fun of a ultimate bad guy since he really hasn't battled anyone yet.