PDA

View Full Version : Killa's anwser 2 Naruto's Parents

Dizzykilla
03-26-2005, 05:34 AM
For the guy that asked who's Naruto's parents are ..............i could say alot of thing about u but im not going too cuz u just dont seemed well informed...........to tell the truth no one except the writers no who are his parents or ( the women who gave birth to him....is still unknown and yes there are some hits if u wanna call it that about the 4th and the g f or what ever i dont care .....but on that subject who knows its just a dum question to ask.

sabakunoGaara
03-26-2005, 05:54 AM
For the guy that asked who's Naruto's parents are ..............i could say alot of thing about u but im not going too cuz u just dont seemed well informed...........to tell the truth no one except the writers no who are his parents or ( the women who gave birth to him....is still unknown and yes there are some hits if u wanna call it that about the 4th and the g f or what ever i dont care .....but on that subject who knows its just a dum question to ask.

uh what the hell are u doing? if u want to reply to a post made by someone else u reply in the same thread u dont make a whole new thread for ur opinion only...
another thing not well informed maybe because whoever asked the question does not read any manga so maybe then that person wouldn't know what u know if u did read it. so stick to the anime if u dont mind. and its not a dumb question its one of the best ones because many people have their different opinions on it and thats why its one of the most active posts..THIS thread however seems to be the DUMBEST thing ive ever come across..so grow up