PDA

View Full Version : What's better? The Manga or Animated Series?

himura_chizuko
03-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I personally like the manga because they swear a lot and have more blood and they don't cut out any parts. But it does have it's downsides. You don't know what they sound like and you can't listen to all those cool Naruto season songs and soundtracks. Post your opinion if you'd like.

Gemakai
03-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Actually, I don't know. I would think that they're more in the manga, but when I watch episode 126 of Gaara vs. Kimimaro, I learned more about Kimimaro than I did in the manga, so I'm not too sure.

duneninja
03-26-2005, 06:07 PM
I like the manga for the story, but the anime is better for looking at the battle scenes, especially the recent Lee vs. Kimmimaro battle. Its simply too hard to draw anything but action poses in the manga, whereas the anime can show the flow of the battle. If I had to pick one, however, I would go with the manga.

kidistight
03-26-2005, 09:31 PM
I like the manga for the story, but the anime is better for looking at the battle scenes, especially the recent Lee vs. Kimmimaro battle. Its simply too hard to draw anything but action poses in the manga, whereas the anime can show the flow of the battle. If I had to pick one, however, I would go with the manga.
I agree I like the manga because it is out first, I don't hear to much swearing in it but there is a lot of blood. I like the anime because you get to see the fighting and all that great stuff so I am tied there.

himura_chizuko
03-27-2005, 05:46 PM
If I had to choose 1 I would pick the Animation Serises becasue of Kakashi. He's my hero.

johnhoe1102
03-27-2005, 05:48 PM
i like manga just to see wats going to happen and i watch the anime for all the action cuz in the manga u canat see action

himura_chizuko
03-27-2005, 05:55 PM
i like manga just to see wats going to happen and i watch the anime for all the action cuz in the manga u canat see action
I agree with you. But I still like the Animation.

NatureWings
03-27-2005, 10:31 PM
yep yep.. I like the anime better cuz u can c the actions and the colours!

Archlan
03-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I like them both, but the Anime is better because i like the music and the whole animation thing.

Dizzykilla
03-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Anime is better....u enjoy the Naruto series alot more ......music and color and sound and the actual movement are much better i only watch Manga to know whats ganna happen in the future........out.

Uchiha Kaede
03-29-2005, 02:20 AM

like totally agreeable >=]

ApatheticDimwit
04-05-2005, 03:10 PM
I think I like the manga better because they put more detail in the drawings than they do in the anime.

Wake
04-05-2005, 04:44 PM
i like both equally, for eps i like the manga more and for some other eps the anime is better, plus the fights in the anime are so much more baddass than the manga

Demon Fox
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah id have to say the manga is the best but when it comes to watching the fighting scences id choose the episodes

phyllis
04-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I prefer the manga, but I would watch the anime also, beause it has color and all that actions. :D But for the story, nothing's better than manga!

heartthrob_god
04-06-2005, 12:09 AM
in terms on story, the manga is already on a better and more exciting part... however, since the anime is loyal to the manga, basically the storyline would eventually be identical for the two... besides it would be better watching the anime than always clicking on your mouse to see the next page on the manga

Fierce
04-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Then anime..it's so much more in depth.

Kites
04-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Like the anime better, just shows more. I don't know but I'm attractice to things moveing O_o

Kyuubipandorachan
04-15-2005, 10:13 AM
I've always think the manga is better but episode 126 have showed me that they can do it. It was so nice. I really like that part. I like that Naruto animating team.