PDA

View Full Version : Banned: sasuke23 and kakashi23

Vermilion
11-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Reason: sasuke23 spammed, went off topic and was generaly a really annoying kid.
kakashi23 was his other account, which he created after having his first username banned.

Rules violated:
No double accounts. (Having two accounts registered)
One account per person is enough.
Though this might sound like a great idea if you wanna escape a nasty ban, it still won't work. We see everything.

No spamming (*Spam- (acronym) Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
Don't try to get your post account high by doing this. If you don't have anything to say, don't say it.

No double posting (Posting right after your first post)
Getting your post account higher this way won't work either.There's an edit button at the bottom of every single one of your posts. Use it.

Warnings: Alot.
Punishment: 3 day ban
Ban time remaining: 0 hours

shinobi247
11-23-2004, 09:29 AM
only 3 days, shouldn't it have been more since he wuz banned already a first time and came back to get banned again, how can u be sure dat he won't come back and do the same thing again?

Vermilion
11-23-2004, 09:46 AM
He probably will, but that'll just add to his record and result in a permanent IP ban.

shinobi247
11-23-2004, 09:52 AM
oh ok i see, but how many times do u have to get banned b4 u get a permanent ban?

spiral_vortex
11-23-2004, 11:48 AM
i got a question it might be off topic so u can delete this if you can.... if you make a thread and be the first one to post does that count as double posting???

ph3
11-23-2004, 11:54 AM
@ vermillion and shinobi - hes probably not gonna make another account :/
i talked to him on msn :/ cuz he didnt know why he was banned apparently - he said he wouldnt make another one - but well see.

and spiral vortex - yes. thats double posting

shinobi247
11-23-2004, 12:05 PM
so did he argue and stuff when u talked to him or did he jus accept his fate, but i think he's one u should look out for cuz u never know wat he'll do next

spiral_vortex
11-23-2004, 12:08 PM
well i think he can always make a new account using another comp???? would you still know if its sasuke23????cause i think the ip address changes???

Shino
11-23-2004, 01:02 PM
@shinobi247 - It depends on the mod who bans you that time if its a perm ban or not, tho i doubt any of us would perm ban someone on the first ban.

@spiral vortex - even if we cant tell its them or not the person wont change so most likely they will get perm banned before they reach 50 posts, tho we'll find away to find out if theyre the same person.

Shak
11-23-2004, 01:34 PM
MAC address banning would be the most effective method, they won't be able to use the forums even if they changed ISPs, they would have to buy a new modem...don't think its possible though.

Vermilion
11-23-2004, 02:32 PM
@ ph3, I was talking about if he came back and started shit again.

LaGamer
11-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Uh-oh... My brother uses this forum on the same computer as me, sometimes... Will he get banned, too?

Shino
11-24-2004, 10:21 PM
nah you two will be fine, he wasnt banned for having 2 accounts, he was banned cause he was spamming and he made a second account to bypass the ban so that account got banned.

SonicAdvDX
11-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Jack, I just told you we would be fine. I talked to Shino earlier. Don't worry about it. (Yes, I'm his brother... The "Console King" -_-)

LaGamer
11-24-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh, sorry, Adam. I didn't want you to get banned... And, you are the Console King. I can't beat you at any of my games!