PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen Robot Chicken?

shojogirl
03-30-2005, 11:45 PM
omg! that's one of the funniest shows i've ever seen in my life! what about you?

Kites
03-31-2005, 12:42 AM
omg! that's one of the funniest shows i've ever seen in my life! what about you?

hahahahaha. that show is funny! Did you see the one with the zoid-like power rangers(I forgot the show, came on ALONG time ago on toonami). they were having a break dance contest and the monster had all these skillz! they were like "damn, you got served fool". then when the power rangers ran out of moves all the monsters went "Served, served, served" and they brought out a sword and cut the break dancing monster and was leik"who got served now, botch".ahahahahah funny stuff

and the one with chuckie and the cabbage patch kids and the one with beevus and butt head with the teen titans. OMG AHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY JUNK

nelsonkong
03-31-2005, 01:51 AM
Robot Chicken??? An anime?? Never watch it...good one??

Dizzykilla
03-31-2005, 04:24 AM
i dont know if u want to consider Robot Chickin a Anime i know that it is but it also looks like kind of one of them clay looking stuff but what ever it dont matter......i think it funny as hell......i seen that ep..to.............u see the one were it was like the most one sided fight of all time man that was a funny ass skit....all the older people were beating up these lil kids and monstars kill like old poeple and stuff..........i like tha show but i dont think it the funny'ist show ever...........but it's still funny.......it's no cartoon network......on sunday nite's.....right.......out.

Bearfan34
04-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Robot chicken is halarious. I love that show. It's clay/frame by frame animation with old/new school toys! I happen to have episodes 1-6 in .avi format, if anyone really wants them.

Peregrin
04-25-2005, 07:28 PM
The first time I saw it, I was hurting myself trying to surpress my laughter, as my parents wouldn't have appreciated my staying up to watch it. The cabbage patch kids and Chuckie!!! AAAHH!! That was the funniest crap on television... I swear...

Roy Mustang
04-25-2005, 07:57 PM
what channel or what site can i see/get this?

swirlyrobeitachi
04-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Robot chicken is halarious. I love that show. It's clay/frame by frame animation with old/new school toys! I happen to have episodes 1-6 in .avi format, if anyone really wants them.
gimme ^^ (please -_-)

uzu_naruto
04-28-2005, 02:14 PM
hahahahaha. that show is funny! Did you see the one with the zoid-like power rangers(I forgot the show, came on ALONG time ago on toonami). they were having a break dance contest and the monster had all these skillz! they were like "damn, you got served fool". then when the power rangers ran out of moves all the monsters went "Served, served, served" and they brought out a sword and cut the break dancing monster and was leik"who got served now, botch".ahahahahah funny stuff

That was my favorite episode. Did anyone see the episode with Kill Bill parody?That was f*ckin hilarious!

TheBrotherhood313
05-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Robot Chicken is a claymation(sometimes action figures) show. It comes on Adult Swim. Which is the late night segment of Cartoon Network.
Its a funny show. Its quite odd. But still very very funny. Too bad its only 15 minutes long though :(

AkatsukiHunter
05-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Okay, first off the techinique is called Stop Frame Animation and they use action figures. At first I was put off by it and thought it was stupid but then I started watching it sort of on accedent and it is really funny. And I agree with brotherhood on the length, they should make it a full 30 minutes long.

Dizzykilla
05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
what channel or what site can i see/get this?

in the u.s. it airs on channel 57 (cable) *cartoon network @ i think 9:30 or 10 o'clock but its only like a 10 min show and its on, on sundays

Lily229
05-12-2005, 06:58 PM
omg...I wacthed that show for the first time and nearly sufficated from laughing. XD

Dizzykilla
05-12-2005, 07:00 PM
omg...I wacthed that show for the first time and nearly sufficated from laughing. XD

yeah its pritty stupid funny but dont over do it Lily:p (shhhh the doctor just walk in)