PDA

View Full Version : What is the title?

jemack5
03-31-2005, 11:24 AM
What are the title of the song played in episode 80. the funeral of 3rd hokage! not the opening or closing song of that episode. the instrumental back ground song of the funeral march of 3rd hokage. thanx guys.

Uchiha Kaede
04-01-2005, 01:13 AM
its called, Hokage's Funeral
and i am serious

sabakunoGaara
04-01-2005, 01:17 AM
really? i have that song but for me its for the neji vs Hinata fight...thats how i downloaded it atleast...but its the same song as in the funeral. btw i want to know t he title of the song that they get when orochimaru was talking to kimimaro in the previous episode.....it had a fast nice tune

jemack5
04-01-2005, 03:52 PM
what else song in naruto that are pure instrumental only. thanx

sabakunoGaara
04-02-2005, 02:14 AM
lol i think they are ALL instrumental...the ones in the episodes itself are instrumental only the songs that we hear in the openings and endings are with words

Uchiha Kaede
04-02-2005, 02:20 AM
really? i have that song but for me its for the neji vs Hinata fight...thats how i downloaded it atleast...but its the same song as in the funeral. btw i want to know t he title of the song that they get when orochimaru was talking to kimimaro in the previous episode.....it had a fast nice tune

Neji Vs Hinata is different...
Hokages funeral is only played so far at his funeral and at the end of neji vs kidoumaru.

sabakunoGaara
04-02-2005, 02:36 AM
it wasnt when they were fightin it was more like the hyuuga theme like when they got their background and stuff...im prettu sure of it but i might as well check it lol

hotohori
04-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Okay... I see a lot of people being confused with the song "Hokage's Funeral" and "Hinata vs Neji". They're different, trust me. To prove it, first go to www.narutofan.com and download the "Hinata vs Neji" track in Naruto Music Downloads, Naruto OST II. Listen to it. (BTW, you need an account in narutofan, so if u don't want to, well.. search for it the hard way...). OR, listen to the music during the fight between Hinata and Neji in the Chuunin exam. Sorry I couldn't pinpoint the exact part that the track "Hinata vs Neji" was played during their fight. As for "Hokage's Funeral" track, go and watch the episode where they bury the Third Hokage. Listen carefully to the part when that old man says that "...the funeral for the Third Hokage and all those who died in the battle to save Konoha will now begin..." (something like that). The song that begins to play then is 'HOKAGE'S FUNERAL". It plays all throughout the scene when Kurenai notices the rain, to the scenes of Kakashi and that ANBU girl in the memorial stone, etc. You will notice the part where it ends. After that, the song "HINATA VS NEJI" also plays (I think that's the song that's playing during the scene where they placed flowers in front of the Hokage's picture and they remember these flashbacks with him). There, that should clear that up. ;)

Meteorain27
04-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I love that song :) Anyways, yes, it is called Hokage's Funeral

noxide
04-03-2005, 03:10 AM
aren't all the songs on the naruto sound track?

hotohori
04-03-2005, 08:02 AM
There are a lot of songs that Naruto uses after all. So far, there have been two official OSTs released, and counting. :) In the first two OSTs, I think they are mostly the songs/themes/music that have been used in the episodes up until the 2nd chuunin exam (including the one-on-one preliminary fights that occurred right after). The third OST is supposed to be released on April 27. From the preliminary list of the songs, I think Hokage's Funeral will probably be included in it (although I could find no track with the title "Hokage's Funeral" so maybe they changed the title or something).

Airglider
05-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Iam looking for the hokage funeral song too, the song grief and sorrows sound really like it, but, there's the violin and all, quite altered but there are quite similar.

rprules
05-04-2005, 08:29 AM
the third ost has recently been released
it features this song u wish to hear

http://w3.isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=naruto+soundtrack&ext=&op=and&nr

might help you abit

Spirit_of_Eclipse
10-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Question, isn't that particular song also in episode 134, after the part when Sasuke and Naruto collide with Chidori and Rasengan? The song used during the Third's Funeral?