PDA

View Full Version : Difference between rourouni kenshin and samurai x

dynoma
03-31-2005, 10:53 PM
wuts the difference between these 2 animes. they look like they have similar storylines and other stuff

Dizzykilla
03-31-2005, 11:35 PM
ok......well this is it becuz u dont seem informed about the 2 fully...........but samurai x is basically the OVA series of Kenshin........the first three OVA's are b4 the kenshin series and the 4 and final OVA (the 5th) take place after the kenshin series.........as u may well no if u talk to other anime lover's the kenshin serie is an insult to the ova's.....the ova's are great......it tell the story like its suposed to be told..........i highly recommed watching them 1 to 5 and u will love it ........it moved me so much........no lie..........and the thing about the Rurouni Kenshin series is it is a good series up an till the leader of the **may be spelled wrong shinsimgome.......died........then it went down hill and fast..................not kidding ........so i advise u to watch till then an then just stop.........ur not missing any thing else by stop watch it.............so i told u the difference..........there the same story about the same person just takeing place at different time in his life.....the mayji era..........and the era were he was known as batosi the man slayer.............Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

Kites
04-01-2005, 12:44 AM
ok......well this is it becuz u dont seem informed about the 2 fully...........but samurai x is basically the OVA series of Kenshin........the first three OVA's are b4 the kenshin series and the 4 and final OVA (the 5th) take place after the kenshin series.........as u may well no if u talk to other anime lover's the kenshin serie is an insult to the ova's.....the ova's are great......it tell the story like its suposed to be told..........i highly recommed watching them 1 to 5 and u will love it ........it moved me so much........no lie..........and the thing about the Rurouni Kenshin series is it is a good series up an till the leader of the **may be spelled wrong shinsimgome.......died........then it went down hill and fast..................not kidding ........so i advise u to watch till then an then just stop.........ur not missing any thing else by stop watch it.............so i told u the difference..........there the same story about the same person just takeing place at different time in his life.....the mayji era..........and the era were he was known as batosi the man slayer.............Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz
Omg samurai X is very bloody. And compared to how kenshin fights in RK, SX kenshin would pwn him. That last movie where kenshin fights that girl's brother was tyte. He got that sickness from that bandage guy at the end of RK? anyways kenji vs yahiko was a tyte fight. he improved alot since RK =).

Dizzykilla
04-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey Kites.......that wasnt kenshin........if u paid just a lil more attention......u would have cought it......i know i missed it at first but he second time i watch it i got it ........that was kenshin's son kenji.....not kenshin.......if u look close during the fight he didnt have the x shaped scare.......but they did show kenshin fight yahiko when kenji was lil and they were in the dojo were kenshin hit him on the side of chest..........but i agree with u kenshin would get whooped but the younger kenshin in the X's series......it was very sad how he died i just hated the part...........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

horus
04-01-2005, 08:33 PM
they are pretty much the same samurai x pretty much why kenshin is called batosai the man slayer. I think it's 3 ova's to it. I think 2 of them are showing him in his younger days and one is when he is older.

Kites
04-01-2005, 08:50 PM
they are pretty much the same samurai x pretty much why kenshin is called batosai the man slayer. I think it's 3 ova's to it. I think 2 of them are showing him in his younger days and one is when he is older.
yea three ovas. they are tyte though. i love the animation drawing thingy they used for it.

johnhoe1102
04-01-2005, 08:50 PM
samurai X is the before when he made the oath not to kill
in my opinon rounoni kenshin sucks but samurai X is one of my fav.
kinda bloody tho

Dizzykilla
04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
sorry mr. new mod .....but there 5 ova' and the first 3 are with him and his wife........u know when he accidently kill's her an then wile she's dieing she cutts him with the knife or swored an thats how he get's the x.......and the next 2 come after the R K series.........it the truth........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

Roy Mustang
04-02-2005, 01:55 AM
sorry mr. new mod .....but there 5 ova' and the first 3 are with him and his wife........u know when he accidently kill's her an then wile she's dieing she cutts him with the knife or swored an thats how he get's the x.......and the next 2 come after the R K series.........it the truth........Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz
kenshin had a wife before he met kaoru and yahiko and sano and them??
and whoa what are you talking about kenji? where is that? i know kenshins the father of kenji but whos the mother of kenji?

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 03:03 AM
kaoru.....is she died 2 becuz she told kenshin in the 5 ova to sleep with her know that he had the desiese and she told him let her take some of the burrdon off of him or some stuff like that ..............Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 03:11 AM
o yeah yes he had a wife..........that who gave him one of the scare on his face.........his wife...........when he was younger.....his wife had a hubby b4 she got with sir kenshin........and kenshin was the one who killed her origanal husbin and that y she married ken.....1 of the reasons......she got married to him .......she was supposed to kill him........but she told him that she love him and she not going to even tho that was her perpus from the beginning and when kenshin was like geting he's ass kick at the end (becuz he went thro like 3 fights b4 the dude that was woopin him..........she jumped in the way and kenshin stabed her but stab the other guy too the other guy was her father and she jump and held her father's hands up so kenshin wouldnt die and he can cut his ass but indoing so he killed her................yup

STRAY_WOLF
04-02-2005, 01:00 PM
I like OVA ..Samurai x Is cool and sort of other ****,Kenshin in oVa Is good looking Person.And Very Cool..But in Samurai x kenshin is Ugly..

Dizzykilla
04-02-2005, 04:45 PM
samuri x and the OVA's are the same thing.....................u know that right?

Roy Mustang
04-03-2005, 07:41 PM
kaoru dies too??

Gemakai
04-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Well...we don't see her die, but she had the same sickness as Kenshin did when he died. A "Illness that cannot be treated" Or that's what Megumi says.

Roy Mustang
04-04-2005, 04:54 PM
KENSHIN DIED???!?!?!
anywayz anyone know where i can get the ovas?

dynoma
04-06-2005, 08:44 PM
alrite theres samurai x ova 1 trust,samruai x ova 2 betral,nd samurai x ova 3 reflection part 1 and 2.wut else are there