PDA

View Full Version : Bleach is better than naruto

JBoogie
12-12-2007, 09:36 PM
but its not better than dbz and fullmetal alchemist if u have a problem meet me on xbox live and get lit up hardy my tag is JBoogie0401 da only dudes better than me in halo 3 is trey and rosie o donnells 3rd chin dats what i thought rip thomas the tank engine

Trey
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
but its not better than dbz and fullmetal alchemist if u have a problem meet me on xbox live and get lit up hardy my tag is JBoogie0401 da only dudes better than me in halo 3 is trey and rosie o donnells 3rd chin dats what i thought rip thomas the tank engine

Wtf, dude?

I disagree, however. Naruto has a better story...and fights....and everything else. Well, everything except chicks with massively large breats.

Oh, and tell your Mom I said ,"Hi." Punk.

And you quad-posted, delete that man. You don't want to be banned on entry.

Distortion
12-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Wtf, dude?

I disagree, however. Naruto has a better story...and fights....and everything else. Well, everything except chicks with massively large breats.

Oh, and tell your Mom I said ,"Hi." Punk.

And you quad-posted, delete that man. You don't want to be banned on entry.

I disagree, the fights on Bleach are better. Naruto does however have a slightly better storyline.

chickenlegs1215
12-12-2007, 11:46 PM
i disagree the story line, the fights and even the fillers are better in bleach naruto is a joke compared to bleach, but i still like it.

syndicate010
12-13-2007, 07:30 PM
naruto explains things, yes the fillers are better on bleach but the anime is like a joke, the storyline isnt as well developed in bleach and for some reason id much rather watch a naruto marathon than a bleach marathon, (i watched both, naruto was better.)

The manga on the other hand, yes i do give bleach credit because the manga covers so much more than a naruto volume would, but cmon, naruto without fillers, more blood and without annoying voices is money and thats exactly what the manga delivers

Tsuna
12-13-2007, 07:32 PM
What the fuck is this thread, and what's with you talking to yourself in those deleted posts?

Thread fucking closed.