PDA

View Full Version : Rock Lee and the Gates??

Archlan
04-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Ok i have a good question hopefully. I was talking with one of my friends yesterday and we started talking about Lee and the gates. Then it occurred to me how does Lee train or learn how to open the gates. This seems to be very mysterious to me. If anybody knows anything i would love to know.

Demon Fox
04-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Didn't Gai teach him

Archlan
04-04-2005, 01:07 AM
That is my question, how do you teach someone that can't form chakra and can only use taijutsu. Also since the gates are a double-edged sword how do you train for them if they do that much damage to you.

Fierce
04-04-2005, 08:39 PM
...You don't train with them...Gai showed him ONE time how to use them. Notice how in like 15 different episodes it shows Gai telling him only to use it in time of dire need..or for someone you love..God, people can be so ignorant.

Phlemingo
04-05-2005, 09:53 AM
When you open gates, you get more power. You have your original skill, you're just faster, stronger, etc. It's not a new technique; there's no need to "train" for it.

Archlan
04-05-2005, 12:17 PM
ok i understand now thanks

nma
04-05-2005, 12:19 PM
That is my question, how do you teach someone that can't form chakra and can only use taijutsu. Also since the gates are a double-edged sword how do you train for them if they do that much damage to you.
I never got things like that either, its like, how do you invent or learn a suicide jutsu? Meh, I think that Gai just showed him how to open the first few gates, the rest are probably opened in the same way.

kenokuvato
04-05-2005, 01:27 PM
It was a forbidden techniques that Gai taught him how to use. Kakashi got mad at Gai for teaching it to Rock Lee. It's not something that hetrained for it was only used because he was gonna lose.

Sasuke_Uchihas_girl
09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
But...if it is forbidden, then why did Gai teach it to Lee? Besides, didn't Gai mention that once Lee opens the 8th gate (which he won't now) that he'd die?! Then he said that Lee was precious to him! I wouldn't put someone or something that was precious to me in so much danger!

UzumakiIchigo
09-03-2006, 10:54 AM
But...if it is forbidden, then why did Gai teach it to Lee? Besides, didn't Gai mention that once Lee opens the 8th gate (which he won't now) that he'd die?! Then he said that Lee was precious to him! I wouldn't put someone or something that was precious to me in so much danger!

do you not remember gai said to only open the gates to protect his way of the ninja because that is worth dieing for

drunk_sea_monkey
09-03-2006, 10:55 AM
ok i understand now thanks

i swear people just post aftre messages like that to annoying others >_>

-closed-