PDA

View Full Version : Who's philosophy or dream do you think is true?

YoruWoNukeru
04-07-2005, 03:33 AM
This is my first time so I don't know how to do a REAL poll, but my question is who's philosophy or dream do you think is true? Which do you fit into?

Naruto: I'm going to become Hokage! I'm going to be the best!

Sasuke: My family's gone. I must kill Itachi! That will satisfy me!

Sakura: Sasuke is so cuuuutte! :o

Kakashi: I just want to read.

Gai: I must train!

Lee: I will become a great ninja! Even if I can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu!

Past Neji: Your fate is always sealed.

Ino: Sasuke! :p

Shikamaru: I just want an easy life. Looking at the clouds all day.......... everything else is troublesome.

Choji: The last potato chip is one thing, but no one makes fun of my best friend!

Kiba: I'm the best!

Shino: ..........talk when neccessary.

Hinata: ........ I want to change myself..........

Past Zabuza: Ninjas are just killing tools.

Haku: To protect your special someone, you can find true strenght.

Orochimaru: I will never die! Ninja are only strong if they can master all ninja techniques!

Jiriyia: I don't need an Uchiha, a true strong ninja is one who can endure!

Past Gaara: If I kill (hurt) people, I am happy.

Gaara: No one can defeat lonliness...

These are just some examples. I want to know what you think is true and like yourself. :)

heartthrob_god
04-07-2005, 03:49 AM
i think it's the present gaara's realization.... no matter who you are... you can't defeat loneliness.. no man is an island.. me, I would die if I won't be able to hang-out with someone within 24 hours

toma24135
04-07-2005, 04:01 AM
This is my philosophy

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/toma24135/Untitled-1.jpg

I live by those rules every day

god of the moon
04-07-2005, 06:21 AM
yes toma same here^^WTF?

eny way naruto shikimaru cuz thats livin

Wake
04-07-2005, 06:24 AM
This is my philosophy

*blink blink..brain implodes*

yea id say gaara(present) also and naruto

Swtvi3tboi08
04-07-2005, 07:49 AM
This is my philosophy

ok..... id pick da one about gaara because that would suck to be lonley and have no friends with u.

kidistight
04-07-2005, 09:01 AM
i think it's the present gaara's realization.... no matter who you are... you can't defeat loneliness.. no man is an island.. me, I would die if I won't be able to hang-out with someone within 24 hours
I will gladly hang out by myself and shun people away from me for 24 hours, but I do agree long periods of solitude isn't good. I am a loner that if I can would ratehr do everything by myself.

toma24135
04-07-2005, 02:17 PM
For those who don't know, those are Maxwell's equations.

Archlan
04-07-2005, 02:43 PM
i think Rock Lee's is the most true. i like his philosophy

Sant0ryu
04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
sakura and ino's is just ehh... shikamaru's id love to do but i cant but if i were to pick the deeper meaning ones, id pick lee, he wont let anything get into the way of becoming a ninja cuz hes nin or genjutsu challenged
for gaara's, i guess i understand that no one can defeat loneliness, but truthfully, hanging out with people everyday every hour of your life is annoying.. i wouldn't mind staying by myself at home

[Daisuke]
04-07-2005, 05:14 PM
I'd say Haku's first off, protecting those you love is the most important thing. They give you strength, you should use it for their sake.

kenokuvato
04-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Naruto's dream is the one, because it's not that he just wants to be the best, but it is that he wants to be acknowledged. He wants to be reckognized, and loved by the people around him that he cares for.

YoruWoNukeru
04-07-2005, 06:09 PM
In my opinion (I forgot to write it) is I like most of the ninja's philosophy, but I would go with Choji's. He does think too much on food, but he really cares for his friends. If you insult my friend, trouble comes!

willy101
04-07-2005, 10:16 PM
shikamarus ways the way to live i might write more nah thats too troublesome

Mistress_sfc
04-08-2005, 03:12 AM
i think Rock Lee's is the most true. i like his philosophy

I have to agree with Archlan here. I think Lee has the best chance of fulfilling his dream. I mean he's already a great ninja now. :D
Hard work does pay off afterall.

bo_3eza
04-10-2005, 03:23 AM
hinata, cause that what should every one think of to chang for the better

Dizzykilla
04-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Naruto's and lee's and gaara's , shino's , henata's, shikamarus, jiraya's and haku's yup

narutokid11
04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
yes toma same here^^WTF?

Phlemingo
04-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Past neji said that my fate is always sealed, I believe that even though it is "past neji", he is correct. The problem is, you never know your fate.

almatari
04-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Narutos of course..and Shikamarus..

aznrice
04-14-2005, 09:54 PM
i'd say gaara's present realization "no one can defeat lonliness" is the most true

sabakunoGaara
04-15-2005, 06:51 AM
hmm i dont know but i just like the "now" neji. He and his philosophies are just down to earth. he is now aiming to be stronger but as well trying to make the best descions for everyone. Gaara's no one can defeat lonliness is also true though...(sigh nice to see him so stable :) )

Kyuubipandorachan
04-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Lee: I will beat a genius through hardwork.