PDA

View Full Version : Itachi's rival

cyclone_a_1989
04-07-2005, 04:32 PM
who do you think can compete or stay alive against itachy.........
i think the best is level2 kimimaro or gaara......

YoruWoNukeru
04-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Hey cyclone, don't you remember? When Kisame and Itachi first tried to get Naruto, they didn't because Jiraiya was there. Kisame even siad he couldn't beat Jiraiya. Then Itachi said they might win, but it was still a gamble. Jiraiya would most likely defeat Itachi, but not easily.

aznrice
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
from the list, jiraiya is probably the only person who might stand a chance

Loz
04-07-2005, 10:31 PM
from the list, jiraiya is probably the only person who might stand a chance
yeah i voted that too gaara would lose to itachi speed .

Freshgrease
04-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Jiraya ofcourse...

nma
04-07-2005, 11:35 PM
who do you think can compete or stay alive against itachy.........
i think the best is level2 kimimaro or gaara......
You think that Kimimaro and Gaara are stronger than Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade? I voted Jiraiya, but I think that if Orochimaru had his hands, he could take him too.

Roy Mustang
04-07-2005, 11:38 PM
nah not oro oro is scared of itachi member?
and itachi said that we might not win this fight when jiraiya appeared?

|tachi
04-08-2005, 05:27 AM
But he also said that every powerful individual has weakness.... nvm about that, I still think that Jiraiya do have a chance if he were to fight Itachi....

Sharingan_Kokiri
04-08-2005, 05:58 AM
i say Jiraiya and Gaara could take itachi on, if you remember when Rock Lee batteld Gaara and almost had him, wouldnt Gaara learn something from that? plus also the battle from Sasuke too.

as for Jiraiya i think he could take him on, but not so easily.

Demon Fox
04-08-2005, 06:08 AM
Hey cyclone, don't you remember? When Kisame and Itachi first tried to get Naruto, they didn't because Jiraiya was there. Kisame even siad he couldn't beat Jiraiya. Then Itachi said they might win, but it was still a gamble. Jiraiya would most likely defeat Itachi, but not easily.

Mate Kisame and kimimaro are 2 different people. Kimimaro is the guy who can manipulate his bones where as Kisame is the guy who looks like a shark and has his sword which sucks up chakra.

Anyways Jiraiya is the most likely person to defeat Itachi

sabakunoGaara
04-08-2005, 06:13 AM
We already know orochimaru cannot beat Itachi he said smthg like that himself somewhere......i think. Kimimaro and gaara...both are EXTREMELY good but um itachi? no sorry. Tsunade....i think she had troubles with fighting orochimaru...so against itachi...she could actually last a while but no...
as for Jiraya we all know that itachi even thought he was a problem to fight with. i cant say jiraya will win him but i cant say he will lose either i just dont know...but he is definately considered a "rival"

Phlemingo
04-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Mate Kisame and kimimaro are 2 different people. Kimimaro is the guy who can manipulate his bones where as Kisame is the guy who looks like a shark and has his sword which sucks up chakra.

Anyways Jiraiya is the most likely person to defeat Itachi
And where exactly, "mate", did he mention that they were?

GahxJun
04-08-2005, 08:13 AM
omg kiimaru is the freakin strgest there y no one vote 4 hime orochimaru is already the strgest o da senins n also he already said itachi was too strong for him. kimimaru took on gaara while he was dying n he would o killed him if the disease had waited 2 seconds prolly less

Aruko
04-08-2005, 08:54 AM
As much as I hate to say this I think it would be Oro. He is probably the best equiped out of all of those to take on the Sharingan. He has most likely studied about it sooooo much because he wants it that he would know how to defeat it.

kidistight
04-08-2005, 09:34 AM
nah not oro oro is scared of itachi member?
and itachi said that we might not win this fight when jiraiya appeared?
Why does everyone keep thinking Oro is scared of Itachi, we do not know that. All we know is that someone in the group was very strong, that doesn't mean that he could beat Oro or that Oro would lose. Oro is one of the three sanins it is a very good chance nobody can beat any of them, they have learned from the 3rd basically how to defeat almost anyone with no problem.
i say Jiraiya and Gaara could take itachi on, if you remember when Rock Lee batteld Gaara and almost had him, wouldnt Gaara learn something from that? plus also the battle from Sasuke too.
as for Jiraiya i think he could take him on, but not so easily.
Unfortunately I don't think Gaara would have a chance against Itachi, the speed factor as well as just his overall ability and skill puts it into Itachi's favor. Any of the legendary senins should be able to beat him, what condition they are in after is up in the air though.

Fierce
04-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I agree...Orochimaru clearly fears Itachi...but you think that Gaara and Kimimaro are stronger than Oro, Jiraiya, and Tsunade? I voted Jiraiya..but I think Tsunade could take him too...

Kietsu-Kun
04-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Jiraiya would beat him, most likely. Kimimaro, would die so fast .. it wouldn't even be funny and Gaara isn't that great. His shield would be killed easily as well. Orochimaru is disabled, and it's either Tsunade or Jiraiya. I chose Jiraiya, because he is like, strong .. really strong.

v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e
04-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Jiraiya is your best bet if you want to see a person with a good chance ..... if i could pick another it would be orochimaru sadly. This is because he has studied the SHaringan closely and could probably manipulate it to his advantage. In that twisted mind there is a smart person.

shojogirl
04-08-2005, 07:47 PM
ok, first of all, It can't be Orochimaru, because, if you were looking at the anime, Orochimaru explained that he cannot beat itachi, that itachi was stronger than he is now. that's why Orochimaru left akatsuki. And, not so sure about Gaara, read the newest manga to find out what's happening. Jiraiya, well...he probably can, but...itachi get's stronger y'know. And for Tsunade on the other hand, SHE can kick itachi's ass. And for kimimaro, he's one of orochimaru's followers, so, i doubt he can stand up against itachi. so my vote is for Tsunade. wh00t wh00t

dynoma
04-08-2005, 10:02 PM
wut about sasuke? wouldnt he be able to beat itachi(after he got the cursed seal)

sabakunoGaara
04-09-2005, 12:59 AM
wut about sasuke? wouldnt he be able to beat itachi(after he got the cursed seal)

um doubt it

Dizzykilla
04-10-2005, 07:04 PM
too be totally honest only the only people that can beat him is jiraya or orichiomaru......maybe tsunade........but all the other's is a no......there u go the truth