PDA

View Full Version : Who would You Go out with?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kakashi106
04-09-2005, 12:55 AM
OK now who would you go out with out of all the characters in Naruto? Also tell me how your date would be. :D

sabakunoGaara
04-09-2005, 12:56 AM
i think gaara and sasuke are the hottest but if i were to choose someone to actually go out with from naruto....i would say Neji. the date would be up to him ;)
i wouldnt mind dating gaara though!

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 01:32 AM
For me, It's Hinata. I really like the cute, kind, and shy types. If I was a ninja, in the Konaha Village, I would first talk to her. Say,

"Hello, I'm Leinad. what's your name?"

Hopefully she'll answer me. Then talk to her some more. On the second day, I'll have to show her I'm better than Naruto. So, I'll have to show her why I'm a ninja and what my dream is. I would say,

"My dream is to become the Hokage. Not to get respect or to prove to others, but so I can protect everyone. That is my dream. To protect everyone I love is my joy."

If things go well, I'll ask her out at the end of the third day. If she says yes, I'll take her to the beach to start. Not to swim, but to sit by and watch. I'll talk with her; ask her questions about herself. Then probally eat in a restaurant (not that fancy). When we're done eating, I'll give her some piece of jewlery. Not some thing pricy, something priceless. Something that's really important to me. I want to show her I care. If there's time, I would like to train with her, and help her abilities as a ninja. I think that would be fun. If all goes well, I'll just keep hanging out with her and talk with her. I think that would fun for me.

Sorry if my so called "date" with Hinata was corny or anything. That's just what I would do.

k-strife
04-09-2005, 02:01 AM
^^ LOL WOW you really had that thought out.

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Yeah, well, I just wanted to answer Kakashi106 question. The story wouldn't sound good without details. Just my opinion.

Dint
04-09-2005, 04:45 AM
For me, It's Hinata. I really like the cute, kind, and shy types. If I was a ninja, in the Konaha Village, I would first talk to her. Say,

Hopefully she'll answer me. Then talk to her some more. On the second day, I'll have to show her I'm better than Naruto. So, I'll have to show her why I'm a ninja and what my dream is. I would say,

"My dream is to become the Hokage. Not to get respect or to prove to others, but so I can protect everyone. That is my dream. To protect everyone I love is my joy."

If things go well, I'll ask her out at the end of the third day. If she says yes, I'll take her to the beach to start. Not to swim, but to sit by and watch. I'll talk with her; ask her questions about herself. Then probally eat in a restaurant (not that fancy). When we're done eating, I'll give her some piece of jewlery. Not some thing pricy, something priceless. Something that's really important to me. I want to show her I care. If there's time, I would like to train with her, and help her abilities as a ninja. I think that would be fun. If all goes well, I'll just keep hanging out with her and talk with her. I think that would fun for me.

Sorry if my so called "date" with Hinata was corny or anything. That's just what I would do.

Wow, very nice.. ^^
I'd go out with Temari, probably in the woods.. Have a nice walk, first sit down by a waterfall and then later go and swim with her.. Got a lot of romantic ideas in my head, but.. I'm someone who doesn't like to tell that kind of things in public.. Yeah, still shy, hehe ;)

(Hehe, and don't worry it's not pr0n/Hentai, :p )

Wake
04-09-2005, 05:26 AM
id also say Temari. id take her to the beach the ask her if she wants to go see a movie or something, basicly let her control the date.....

ON SECOND THOUGHT id soooooooo go for Kibas mom or sister.... :p j/k

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Do they have movies in Konoha? The village doesn't seem to have a lot of technology. Except lights and one TV, but I think that was it.

Wow, very nice.. ^^
I'd go out with Temari, probably in the woods.. Have a nice walk, first sit down by a waterfall and then later go and swim with her.. Got a lot of romantic ideas in my head, but.. I'm someone who doesn't like to tell that kind of things in public.. Yeah, still shy, hehe ;)

Thanks! But why sre you shy about it? It's not like you know the other people, so I think you shouldn't care. (Unless you do know someone here. If so, do not pay attention to my comment.)

Sakura_Drops
04-09-2005, 02:54 PM
ohh, shikamaru... n watch the clouds =)

Dint
04-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Do they have movies in Konoha? The village doesn't seem to have a lot of technology. Except lights and one TV, but I think that was it.

Thanks! But why sre you shy about it? It's not like you know the other people, so I think you shouldn't care. (Unless you do know someone here. If so, do not pay attention to my comment.)

Yup, they have movies.. Look at the Naruto Movie Manga, you can find it here: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,manga :)

Hm, I dunno.. Why is Hinata shy? :p

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I can't download it, but thanks for telling me.

OffTheChain
04-09-2005, 03:01 PM

Likewise Sakura Drops likewise :p *cool another person from england..yay* ;)

@Dint: i guess hinata's shy...coz she likes all the guys lol :p *that rhymes kinda* although some boys kinda look at hinata being shy in a different point of view *if ya get what i mean* :p

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Huh?!? I didn't know guys saw her THAT way! :eek: That's terrible! :mad: I just like her because she's kind. Never thought of her like that. Man, I feel disgusted. :( Or am I getting to emotional about this? :confused: Well, whatever.

god of the moon
04-09-2005, 04:35 PM
ino yea and i go to umm.......dunno

SirCrisp
04-09-2005, 05:27 PM
anko probally

Dint
04-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Huh?!? I didn't know guys saw her THAT way! :eek: That's terrible! :mad: I just like her because she's kind. Never thought of her like that. Man, I feel disgusted. :( Or am I getting to emotional about this? :confused: Well, whatever.

I don't =/ I also like her 'cause she's kind.. =) Not because of some perv-things or somethin' =/

Btw YoruWoNukeru, howcome you couldn't download it? If you want I can mail it to you.. I've got your email-address now, so.. Tell me if you want to..

hakimy
04-09-2005, 07:04 PM
sakura offcourse!

Dizzykilla
04-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Henata...........i like shy girls.....................dont be mad

Musica718
04-10-2005, 09:08 PM
im going to go with Hinata, i like the shy girl demeanor too

Black Rose
04-10-2005, 09:21 PM
I would have to say I would like to date Kakashi, although it would never work, he is 26 and I am 15 but aside from that Kakashi, he is so mysterious and just plain cool I guess that is all I can really say :o

Jaded_Ninja_23
04-10-2005, 09:29 PM
I'd date Kakashi so that I could see what's under that mask of his. lol, and I don't have to worry about age becuase he's 26 and I'm 23 so it'll work. and I think the date would be up to him but I'd decide how it would end. *evil smile*

narutokid11
04-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Iachti the best...

YoruWoNukeru
04-11-2005, 12:59 AM
For those who wanted to date Kakashi, I think it would start off bad. He'd be really late. That would stink. ^_^

phyllis
04-11-2005, 03:14 AM
I'm so dying to go out with Neji or Sasuke if I can, they're the hottest guys for me! :D
Itachi and Kakashi're hot too!

Dint
04-11-2005, 06:24 AM
I'd date Kakashi so that I could see what's under that mask of his. lol, and I don't have to worry about age becuase he's 26 and I'm 23 so it'll work. and I think the date would be up to him but I'd decide how it would end. *evil smile*
Tell us your evil plans :p

For those who wanted to date Kakashi, I think it would start off bad. He'd be really late. That would stink. ^_^
Hahaha, yup :p

Sant0ryu
04-11-2005, 08:01 AM
hmm id say Neji and we'd take a stroll in the woods and go to the waterfall, sit and talk n then watch the sunset XD

k-strife
04-11-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm so dying to go out with Neji or Sasuke if I can, they're the hottest guys for me! :D

I think i've asked you this before but i dont remember :D, haha in ur sig why does Neji have the swastika symbol on his forehead??

Sant0ryu
04-11-2005, 02:39 PM
I think i've asked you this before but i dont remember :D, haha in ur sig why does Neji have the swastika symbol on his forehead??

Neji's original symbol was the Buddhist peace sign that looks like the swastika, but its actually flipped over, i guess in the anime, to avoid some misunderstandings, they changed it to an x

Yunacat
04-11-2005, 02:58 PM

If i was dating Kakashi, i would be the one who was super late, lol.

Anyway, i'd chose to date Gaara if i could. I'd realy like to get to know him for who he is inside, and i think it could be fun!^^

SAbakuSouSou
04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Id go out with all da girls to my bedroom. :D ....Mwahahahahahaha.....

SAbakuSouSou
04-11-2005, 04:15 PM
y isnt my buddy icon showing???

nelsonkong
04-12-2005, 02:42 AM
Kurenai...definately...Have dinner together would be nice...maybe hang out for some beer later...

almatari
04-12-2005, 11:28 AM
I would date Kakashi..cause he´s cool, and I really like his hair hehe..Plus hes about my age, the other ones are a little young. But if I was like 13en, I would probably date Naruto..something always happens with that guy, and I like happenings..and he´s just beeing himself..and smiles alot..:)
Well..thats it..take care..

Dint
04-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Id go out with all da girls to my bedroom. :D ....Mwahahahahahaha.....
Hehehe, good one :p

UND3R D0G
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
haha yeh that sounds good to me >.<

aznrice
04-12-2005, 08:58 PM
probably hinata or temari

Glaiza_mei
04-14-2005, 04:42 AM
Neji's original symbol was the Buddhist peace sign that looks like the swastika, but its actually flipped over, i guess in the anime, to avoid some misunderstandings, they changed it to an x

ei, yunacat!! :) amen to that!!! I love to gaara...as it sez so in my sig...mwahahaha...I would like to go out with gaara from all the guys in naruto. and of course, ROCK LEE would come next!!! mwahahaha.. :D

I will post again in this thread. telling you about my story with gaara... hehehe... :D

ROCK ON!!! ;)

Glaiza_mei
04-14-2005, 04:44 AM
y isnt my buddy icon showing???

it still ain't showin dawg... better do somethin about it...hehehe...^__^

Kyuubipandorachan
04-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Definitely Gaara. Gaara, I will go out wiz ya!!!

sabakunoGaara
04-15-2005, 03:28 PM
hmm id say Neji and we'd take a stroll in the woods and go to the waterfall, sit and talk n then watch the sunset XD
Anyway, i'd chose to date Gaara if i could. I'd realy like to get to know him for who he is inside, and i think it could be fun!^^
Definitely Gaara. Gaara, I will go out wiz ya!!!

smart ppl here :p

Kakashi106
04-21-2005, 12:58 AM
wow lots of people would like to go out, i have a setain someone in mind but it is a secret. You guys sure no how to set a date keep it coming

XCL
04-21-2005, 08:04 AM
i would have to go out with hinata. she's quiet and mysterious and would probably be fun to be around once i got to know her :P

firephoenix519
04-21-2005, 04:48 PM
either Naruto or Garaa I have one think in common with both of them anyways

Bearfan34
04-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Myabe Hinata. I like shy girls.

dynoma
04-21-2005, 07:42 PM
id go with hinata too

Dizzykilla
04-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Henata but the date would be boreing.........i wont talk alot and she wont talk alot..............mostly just siting there looking at the ground

YoruWoNukeru
04-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Henata but the date would be boreing.........i wont talk alot and she wont talk alot..............mostly just siting there looking at the ground

For me, I would let her talk and I would listen to her. She isn't talkitive, so I'll ask questions so she would talk more. ^_^

bo_3eza
04-23-2005, 03:56 PM
i think that the date will be with tenten and we will be talking all the time about ninja weapones

Roy Mustang
04-27-2005, 12:30 AM
sakura!! basically let her do her stuff and so on

ShadowKusatsu
04-27-2005, 09:09 AM
Anyone who'd be interesting, guy or girl. Not saying I'm bi, but just that I dont take the concept of 'dates' seriously. Wouldn't mind getting 'up close and personal' with Itachi though, he's a hottie. Though he'd probably just try to kill me, which wouldn't be much fun.

uzu_naruto
04-27-2005, 11:17 AM
OOH!It would definitely be Temari!She's soooo hot!We'd go to the movies and then eat dinner.After that,we'd go to either her house or mine and chill.If we went to her house, I would only hope that Gaara wasn't home!After all this i would finally propose to her!Then we'll get married and have three kids Temaki,Taki and Terry.I can imgaine visiting Gaara,Kankuro and the Kazekage for cookouts and holidays.I've taken this too far.

Glaiza_mei
04-28-2005, 03:55 AM
okie..on with my date with Gaara..it took me long time to think of a perfect date with him since he's not the out going type.^^"

So I decided that I would the day with him walking around town, maybe eating in his favorite restaurant, and simply strolling around their village and meet people. By the time the sun sets, we would just sit beside each other on a roof top (like what he usually does) and look at the sunsetting (DUH! lol^~) leaning my head on his shoulder...*smiling and blushing while typing* aya! Ureshi.....^^

HELL YEAH! that's how my date should go. simple yet romantic, just as long as I'm with my Gaara, that's good enough of a date for me...*still blushing and smiling like a maniac* nyahahaha...^_______________^

I LOVE YOU GAARA!!! ^__________________^

uzu_naruto
04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
okie..on with my date with Gaara..it took me long time to think of a perfect date with him since he's not the out going type.^^"

So I decided that I would the day with him walking around town, maybe eating in his favorite restaurant, and simply strolling around their village and meet people. By the time the sun sets, we would just sit beside each other on a roof top (like what he usually does) and look at the sunsetting (DUH! lol^~) leaning my head on his shoulder...*smiling and blushing while typing* aya! Ureshi.....^^

HELL YEAH! that's how my date should go. simple yet romantic, just as long as I'm with my Gaara, that's good enough of a date for me...*still blushing and smiling like a maniac* nyahahaha...^_______________^

I LOVE YOU GAARA!!! ^__________________^
Hey we should have our dates on the same day so I don't have to worry about Gaara being home when I go to Temari's place!We could double date if you'd like!Aishiteru Temari-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glaiza_mei
04-29-2005, 05:03 AM
hey Uzu Naruto!!!^^

hmm..going on a double date? I would like to be alone with my gaara though. hehehe...would'nt you want to be aline with Temari??? ahihihihii^^" but it's alright with me to have our dates on the same day...hehehehe...

Peace!^__~

uzu_naruto
04-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Now that that you mention it yeah!Thanks for keeping Gaara out the house!Temari-chan and I have plans!MWAHAHAHA!

RocaFella Industries
04-29-2005, 05:54 PM
hrmz id go out with ino probably cuz shes hot haha. or i'd go out with tayuya n use her "flute" ;)

kenokuvato
04-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Uzu, nice future you have planned but I already called Temari and Tsunade, for my activities. I don't know if I'd be willing to share Temari, unless she threatened me with her summon. Then, you know, she could do what she wanted. Also, me and Gaara are best friends ever since Naruto beat him way back when because me and Naruto are sworn brothers, so gaara already approves of me. He'd just try and merc you, man.

uzu_naruto
04-29-2005, 07:20 PM
What are you talkin about?You can have Tsunade but Temari-chan belongs to ME!

ApatheticDimwit
04-29-2005, 10:26 PM
I'd have to say I'd want to go out with Gaara because ever since I've seen those little Gaara episodes i've been wanting to take care of him! Or Naruto he's just adorable!

Glaiza_mei
04-30-2005, 02:40 AM
GAARA'S MINE!!!mwahahaha...^___^

And brother Uzu, You should elope with Temari so you can have her all to yourself...wheeeeeeeeee...For the Happy Couple!!! nyahahaha...^^"

BOOYAH!^_~

uzu_naruto
04-30-2005, 12:36 PM
We're already engaged now!Thanks for having my back sis Glaiza_mei!You're the coolest!

Glaiza_mei
05-01-2005, 04:14 AM
We're already engaged now!Thanks for having my back sis Glaiza_mei!You're the coolest!

No prob, uzu-niichan! ^^ Omedatto!!! :D Omedatto!!! :D Omedatto!!! :D
Hope I'm invited to the BIG DAY! ^__~ :p

bbntt
05-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Wow, very nice.. ^^

yeah right your thinking horny things

shojogirl
05-01-2005, 04:31 AM
i would go out with itachi. though, he isn't the type to go out with girls, so....if it wasn't itachi, it would be shino

YoruWoNukeru
05-01-2005, 09:05 AM
yeah right your thinking horny things

No he's not. ^_^

I think just a little embarrassed? ^_^

hinata_kiba
05-01-2005, 06:46 PM
i would go out with hinata prob because im kind of shy just like her

KittyMissy
05-01-2005, 11:47 PM
I'd go out with Itachi. He doesn't seem much like a talker. So the date would be quiet. =@.@=

Yasha23
05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
For me, it is a toss up between Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee or Asuma. I don't really know why, but for some reason, those would be the people I'd date.

Dizzykilla
05-02-2005, 02:29 AM
there is only 1 girl for me....henata....Ricky loves shy girls if u didnt know already yup

MewRKW1
05-02-2005, 03:00 AM
its between Neji and Itachi.for me

Dizzykilla
05-02-2005, 03:08 AM
wooo mew likes psyco's *(itachi)

nona_fenon
05-02-2005, 10:43 AM
mmmmm i did not think abut it befor i choss kaksheh he is nice

YoruWoNukeru
05-03-2005, 12:03 AM
OK now who would you go out with out of all the characters in Naruto? Also tell me how your date would be. :D

Hey guys! You're supposed to tell how the date would go! If you didn't, you might as well say "which character do you like?"

I want to hear more romantic and funny dates! ^_^

Kakashi106
05-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey guys! You're supposed to tell how the date would go! If you didn't, you might as well say "which character do you like?"

I want to hear more romantic and funny dates! ^_^

You have a point thanks for the mention :)

kenokuvato
05-04-2005, 01:00 PM
I retract my previous statement of Temari, because Anko has moved upon my radar with her thickness, into the #1 spot like Luda.

uzu_naruto
05-04-2005, 11:08 PM
You backed off because you knew she was mine!LOL.That's wassup!^^

I_Love_Death
05-06-2005, 09:33 AM
it would be kakashi!!!!! if only i know how he looks like without his mask on -_-''. most likely go to the movies for a date hahaha.

I_Love_Death
05-06-2005, 09:37 AM
hahahaha thats a funny one! that would be soooo true. just hold a couple of those books he reads and im sure he'll turn up on time :P

I_Love_Death
05-06-2005, 09:42 AM
I'd have to say I'd want to go out with Gaara because ever since I've seen those little Gaara episodes i've been wanting to take care of him! Or Naruto he's just adorable!
awwwwww yeahhhh exact thoughts! wana look after gaara, the poor thing! show him that there is love in this world. btw i lurve ur icon of chibi gaara walking in circles......so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

kronyk
05-08-2005, 07:25 PM
i would have a date with sasuke (if that would ever happen 'cause he's so full of himself) and i would want him to teach me some wicked awesome ninja moves....

swinburne188
05-12-2005, 12:44 AM
i would like to go out with shine, she seems a fun girl.

YoruWoNukeru
05-12-2005, 12:45 AM
i would like to go out with shine, she seems a fun girl.

Who's Shine?

Dizzykilla
05-12-2005, 12:48 AM
HAHAHA!!! Who shine???? maybe that person ment shino but i cant tell its so far off.....wow

Henata would be mine i love shy girls...i cant help it*

YoruWoNukeru
05-12-2005, 08:25 AM
HAHAHA!!! Who shine???? maybe that person ment shino but i cant tell its so far off.....wow

But swinburne188 said "she seems fun", so it couldn't be shino.

Ninjagirl66
05-14-2005, 01:35 AM
Sasuke and itachi. perfer Itachi way much more than sasuke.

mizu_tenshi
05-14-2005, 01:38 AM
i'll choose naruto.. even though he acts lyk a idiot sometimes.. there are times he is better den sasuke..

YoruWoNukeru
05-14-2005, 02:19 AM
i'll choose naruto.. even though he acts lyk a idiot sometimes.. there are times he is better den sasuke..
Yeah! GO NARUTO! This one is a guy, so this one can't say Naruto. ^_^

Blizg
05-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Hinata!Well it all starts out like this:

Me and Hinata siting at the lakeside talking sitting in the grass watching the starry night sky. As the Fire flies fly around in the air shinning giving light to the dark sky at night. Then we would talk about stuff and then hold hands and continue to gaze upon the stars as the light shines at the Lake. Seeing Time go by...

Thats what It would be like!^^

Itachi_Chidoi
05-17-2005, 09:14 PM
i'll choose Harona Sakura and Itachi

hinote_dante
05-18-2005, 01:10 AM
:p i wanna date kakashi!!!!! he's so cute and cool....

Kakashi106
06-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh i know this is a easy one, i have to say Kakashi. He is so cute and is mystoris(sorry i spelled that word wrong)

For our date i want it to be fun, so we would go to a movie and out to dinner.
yep it is going to be the best date ever, even if he is always late but i am cool with that.

~*Naisha*~
06-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Shikamaru is the best, intelligence and care-freeness gets me. I'd probably just take him to the ramen shop tho... *drools at the thought and calls the nearest Jap restaurant* :D

ratcliff
06-14-2005, 11:36 AM
I'll Go 4 Sakura! or Maube Inu? O dunno?!

can i have my headband?
06-15-2005, 08:47 PM
it would be tenten
umm i would take her to a dart tournament and sign her up
easy money babby ;)

first my STAPLER :mad: then my HEADBAND :mad: :mad: WHATS NEXT!!!

purehaku
06-21-2005, 07:14 AM
if this was so true, i'd go out with neji, sasuke and kiba! or maybe i'll raise haku from the dead and ask him out...

Satoku
06-21-2005, 07:15 AM
well i dont know im kinda un-loved but im desperate... for a girl
( I need a girl really bad im so lonely)

godzilla-j
06-21-2005, 10:50 AM
id say hinata or temari

DaRk_DaNTe
06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Anko or Temari..^^

MizuSasuke
06-21-2005, 11:13 AM
I'd go for Sasuke. Then Itachi. Although he'd probably kill me after all the fun.

ian_mizan
06-21-2005, 09:07 PM
tsunade..old type woman..but beautiful...keh!

chi-chibi
06-22-2005, 08:43 PM

i dont think that sounds corny. thats sounds soo sweet. if i wasnt "involved" with SASUKE ( :D ) then i would definately date you!!! ;) hehehee

i would date SASUKE!!!!!! omg hes hottt!!! LOL but i dont know how the date would go. it probably wouldnt be a date..... he would be training alone inside the forest and I'd be watching him (stalking :p ) secretly from behind a tree..... i guess it would be more of a steakout then a date :(

TeMAri_luVa
06-23-2005, 12:10 AM
I'll go out with Sasuke or Neji. (Im a girl) Kakashi would be nice too. He'll make a REAL date.

Tsuna
06-23-2005, 12:27 AM
lol...anko or kurenai, or temari...boys...um, naruto, gaara, or kiba!(lol, he's so cute without his coat!)

AND DAMN ALL U HOMOPHOBES!!! sry...i dont like closeminded ppl...but really, homphobes can kiss my ass for all i care.

ADICRST
06-23-2005, 08:43 PM
he he ...i'd really wanna go out with that girl from the sand team...hmmm what's her name..Temari or something........she's.....well drawen

ian_mizan
06-23-2005, 09:19 PM
hinata is not a bad choice...i'll date her

Anko_Rises
06-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Incredibly easy! Kakashi is my first choice for sure. About him being late.. maybe I should consider being even later than him. ;) I'd probably ask him to a windy place like the beach so I can see his hair get blown sideways. That would be soo stunning.

And probably Itachi. Despite my fear of him killing me after the date, I'd like to get to know him. Maybe help him develop some love within himself.

Kimimaru would be my third choice. Seriously. I don't understand why he's got that topless fighting style going on.

Dizzykilla
06-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Hinata.....and we could just be kicking it like at the park or the beach maybe at the cribe.....just relaxing........

venustan1988
06-29-2005, 10:20 AM
i would go out with itachi...

UND3R D0G
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM
meh...id go out with kurenai ^^

kidistight
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
meh...id go out with kurenai ^^
That is a tough question, at first I thought Kurenai because Tsunade would look old in the mornings if you wake up next to her. Then I remembered when Sasuke left and Tsunade fell asleep at her desk that she looked young even while she was asleep, so some how she can still maintain that jutsu. It seems like Tsunade would be the one then that I pick, if the jutsu holds up through the night; which I think it would since she can maintain it even while she is drunk.

OffTheChain
06-29-2005, 06:49 PM
lmao what a good answer kidistight. Meh id go with either itachi, shikamaru or kiba ^^

kidistight
06-30-2005, 09:40 AM
lmao what a good answer kidistight. Meh id go with either itachi, shikamaru or kiba ^^
Thanks, that is a tight chick you have as your avatar, is she from a certain anime if so which one?

Kakashi106
07-21-2005, 01:43 PM
But the sad thing is that the ones you wish you could out with won't come true. =(

SingH
07-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I would prolli go out wit tsunade sama.. she is pretty hot fo a 50 year old!!:P:P

kidistight
07-22-2005, 09:05 AM
I would prolli go out wit tsunade sama.. she is pretty hot fo a 50 year old!!:P:P
But do we know how hot she would be when she is sleeping.

AzNpRiDe2o9
07-26-2005, 12:48 AM
i would go out with sasuke or neji and do...iOno watch them train or train with them or...uh...go do...w/e they want? but they probably wont do much but i don't care cuz they fiOnE hehe or maybe we'll go to the amusment part and ride go karts haha

Southern Nomad
07-26-2005, 01:20 AM
I would go out with either Hinata, Tenten or Kurenai.

These would probably be my first choices. But i am openminded and would give any of those girls a date, even Ino, who would probably be annoying. I think that she's extroverted, so that's good. ^_^

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Either Tsunade-sama or Kurenai

venustan1988
07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
uchiha itachi...hhe

*subrosa*
07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Kakashi!

My date would be like this:
- Romantic dinner at candlelight
- 18+ movie at the theater
- Walk on the beach
- end up naked in the sea
- make sweet love afterwards

orochimoru
07-27-2005, 04:20 AM
i would definatly go out with temari,cause shes my bitch or i could be seduced by anko :)

zealoy
07-27-2005, 06:15 AM
hello people

YoshiToshi
07-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Any guy that's hot. I'm flexible. I'll go out with anyone that's not a bastard, or is mentally stupid. (Yes, that means I won't go out with Naruto.)

kidistight
07-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Any guy that's hot. I'm flexible. I'll go out with anyone that's not a bastard, or is mentally stupid. (Yes, that means I won't go out with Naruto.)
So that means Sasuke is out, Naruto is out, Neji is out and Iruka is out then.

Deo Death
07-27-2005, 09:31 AM
Anko anyday.

hotohori
07-27-2005, 09:45 AM
So that means Sasuke is out, Naruto is out, Neji is out and Iruka is out then.

Hey, kidistight, just curious. Why do you say Neji and Iruka are out? :p Okay, maybe for some people Neji's a bastard, but I don't think Iruka falls into either the bastard or mentally stupid category... :D

I don't think Naruto's mentally stupid. Just a little (ok, ok, a lot) dense. But he's quite good at thinking out of the box. And he's just easily distracted, which makes you want to just whack him over the head. :p

DarkNaruto
07-27-2005, 09:46 PM
I would date Naruto because he is hot.

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Anko,Kurenai and Tsunade all together, then at night, we'll have some fun all together ^^

hitomi_chan162
07-28-2005, 03:43 AM
either Sasuke,Gaara or Neji ^__^

sheik
07-29-2005, 02:01 AM
I would date Sakura because the only reason she is mean is because Sasuke treats her like a *****. I think that Sakura needs a man that will make her feel like a woman. Sasuke is a arrogant bastard and I will show her that She is the woman for me and I am the man for her!

OffTheChain
07-29-2005, 08:38 AM
itachi, kakashi, kiba or shikamaru anyday :)

dachamp910
07-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Id probably do out with Temari or Ino ;)

dachamp910
07-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Anko,Kurenai and Tsunade all together, then at night, we'll have some fun all together ^^
tsunade is like 50+ she could be ur mom or even ur grandma

Anko_Rises
07-29-2005, 08:47 PM
OHh easy, it would probably be either Kakashi or Itachi then. They're hot -- and definitely too irresistable to be a bastard.

Adding up my list of Kakashi, Itachi, and Kimimaro, I wouldn't mind dating Genma ^__^

EKirai
07-29-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't think Naruto's mentally stupid. Just a little (ok, ok, a lot) dense. But he's quite good at thinking out of the box. And he's just easily distracted, which makes you want to just whack him over the head. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah nicely put. That's why I would choose him. :p

dachamp910
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
either Sasuke,Gaara or Neji ^__^
I can see you love all the bastards

Sir_Graq5858
08-01-2005, 03:14 AM
hinita defininently
i went to a web site that had a love test
my love's were hinita and the ramen girl who is actually hot

UcHiHa^ItAcHi
08-01-2005, 05:42 AM
neji or shika.

Anko_Rises
08-01-2005, 01:38 PM
hinita defininently
i went to a web site that had a love test
my love's were hinita and the ramen girl who is actually hot
You mean Ayame? (I think thats her name) Well, she saw Kakashi's face so blehh -.-

nma
08-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Anko or Kurenai.

Hyper.inferno
08-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Hinata, Sakura and Temari all @ once ^_^

KageSenin
08-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Temari Probably... or ino or sakura .... kinda like the guy above me..

Hyper.inferno
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM
ikno I gots taste when it comes to girls =D

DaRk_DaNTe
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Orochimaru and Jariya,,theyre Jutsus can't be matched..

sakura290
08-01-2005, 07:59 PM
oh my god, i can't believe i have only seen a few people saying naruto!!! i feel sorry for him, poor guy, anyways who i would date i would say naruto, definetly, i like his personality soooo much and i wouldn't mind ramen for a meal on a date(i love the stuff already)

DaRk_DaNTe
08-01-2005, 08:04 PM
I'd go out with Hinata man..she's he cutest out all of em..and maybe even Anko..

Sir_Graq5858
08-02-2005, 12:47 AM
of course most of the people are guys and naruto is cool i'd like to be his bud but he is kinda annoying and does thing that i shake my head at
then again i'm probably smarter than him
besides hinita and the ramen girl are freakin hot god i'm getting high thinking about them

http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests/for-males/images/lovehinata.jpg (http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests)

http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/sasuke.jpg
Which character are you test by Naruto

[url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]http://www.l9ianime.com/includes/QUIZES/naruto/Kage.png
Take The quiz yourself! (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

Rarra
08-08-2005, 12:46 AM
The question seems kinda cute.
Maybe I'll go with Kakashi, not with the age or anything but he is cute!
But if I get to go with someone as of my age, I'd probably go out with Sasuke, but with his attitude, I don't think we'll have a time to!

Smeeeeee
08-08-2005, 12:50 AM
i'll go out with tenten

anna
08-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Shikamaru or Sasuke cuz t me their both cute!

kyuubinaruto58
08-13-2005, 12:03 PM
i would go out eith hinata. i like shy girls that are sweet. i eould take here around konoha and show here that i am better than naruto.

Aburameman
08-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Well hmmmm Jennifer Lopez her ass is awesome!

Wait you were talking about people in Naruto! Wait no I don't date cartoons never mind!

Stanislaw
08-14-2005, 01:02 PM
if haku didn't go all "crying game" on me, i could see having an enjoyable date with her/him

but honestly, if i had to pick, i ask hinata out. I just like the whole shy girl thing, and she is decently cute. i think i would have to fight off about half the other guys in this thread to get to her though :)

haloswift
08-21-2005, 12:32 PM
I think temari, hinata is to shy and is under my age

Renton
08-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Hinata for sure.

OG
08-21-2005, 05:31 PM
itachi or kabuto cause i'm 17 and too old for the others/too young for the others...and like my sig, i love dangerous guys, though i'm a good girl...

~Naruto~
08-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Probaly Ino. I really don't know.

#1 Bad Guy
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Anko. She's legal and she trained under orochimaru. I wouldnt want to be her BF or northing, just get close to her so she could teach me some cool snake jutsus. She acts sorta like Naruto so Im sure she's a funny person to be around, she'd keep me laughin i kno.

Smeeeeee
08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
tenten!

willy101
08-21-2005, 10:28 PM
kurenai

Sakura15
08-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Maybe Iruka or Kakashi. And I have no idea how it will be since I've never been in a real one anyways so yeah. XD

Akira
08-26-2005, 11:42 PM
For me I would go out with Hinata. Reasons being... One she is hotter than Sakura... Two Sakura would never date me no matter how hard I tried because she is after Sasuke despite the fact he doesnt like her like that... Three I just plain like her personality more than any other female character on Naruto...

First I would find her at the school and introduce myself with a warm smile. If she responds I sit next to her during class and ask her questions occasionally about herself. After School ends I say bye to her and tell her that I had a great time talking to her. Around 8PM I go to her house and sneak to her window by her room. I look at her with a smile if she is inside and close my eyes hoping that she doesnt get mad.

If she doesn't and opens the window I would go inside her room. I'd lean on a wall near her and tell her that I couldn't wait until the next School day to talk to her. If she blushes or shows in some way that she thinks what I said was sweet I would go on with it and ask her out. If she says yes I yell out loud in excitement and run away as someone comes to check out her room not wanting to fight. As I go out the window I bang my head the ledge and fall to the ground. Hinata comes to check it out but I tell her Im fine and leave still happy to know she is gonig to date me.

Come to her house the next day with the same soft smile and walk with her asking questions and trying to start a conversation. I would then first take her out to dinner then over to the waterfall just to chill for a bit and talk as well. Then I show her a special spot that is super awesome and very beautiful at night. We go to the place and look at the stars.

I sit down hoping she does the same and if she does I put my arms around her as I get behind her. I smell her hair a bit smilnig and closing my eyes feeling happier than ever. She blushes hopefully and I search my pocket to find a piece of jewelary or some item that I find very important to me. She knows I care for her because that I gave her something like that and she blushes a bit more.

Then I hope that she turns around and gives me a kiss on the lips as she wears whatever piece of jewelary I gave her. I take the kiss with my eyes opened a little shocked and blush a little afterwords. I start to scratch my head still feeling a bit surprised and tell her that I love her. Hopefully she clings on to me and says she loves me as well and we give off another kiss. I then walk her home staring at her the entire time as she clings to my left arm resting her head on it while blushing. And from then on in I guess we would be a couple.

Thats what I would hope for in our first date and that would be one hell of a date if that happened. Just thought I would give my two cents and give a pretty good description in how I would hope to spend out first date together...

xredshadowx
08-26-2005, 11:56 PM
deff. hinata hahaha

Sir_Graq5858
08-27-2005, 12:33 AM
hmmm i have to say tenten, anko (even though she lookes like a ho), or hinita
and that anko thing actually rimes
sweet

the_bargain
08-27-2005, 01:39 AM
i want my jairaya..... he can hop me anywhere... hehehe.... naughty naughty gay..... (:

Diclonius16
09-01-2005, 07:53 PM
I would love to go out with Sasuke...if that was possible since he doesnt really seem the type of guy who goes after girlz.And besides hes way to young for me.there isItachi.i like guys who paint there nails it really shows that there not afraid of what people think about them.And he is one year older than me.And he dresses in dark clothes which im mainly attracted to.I dont know why but thats the way I am.Gaara is also attractive too.but hes also to young.And he does have red hair just like me^_^.That would be cool if we were known as the red hair couple hehe.
And the date...will it actually depends if he wants me to choose or if I want him to choose.So i dont really care who chooses.As long as we're both happy.
yup those are my three wannabe lovers
I wish they were real :(
Plus i know this aint about dating but I would really like to be friends with Sakura.
shes so awesome.And Hinata shes like me "shy".

gaara's_terror
09-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Probably Hinata even though she's too young for me that's about it.

Smeeeeee
09-01-2005, 10:06 PM
i would love to go out iwth anko

Rockshmo
09-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Hinata ftw. Anybody else see her in the waterfalls without her bulky jacket on? :cool:

Aijou
09-22-2005, 03:06 PM
mabye Kakashi or Iruka, but they're too old for me... :(
I don't know...Kiba or sasuke mabye...

angelwings
09-22-2005, 05:08 PM
hmm....Kakashi and Itachi, they're both fine ass and mysterious, just my type of guys and they're not that much older than me and alsome fighters......but then again Neji, Rock Lee, Gaara, and Shikumaru are so darn cute and also so intelligent....then there's Sasuke and Naruto, hot and funny so it's hard to decide... :eek: I think I might just have to date all of them.......besides its my fantasy so I can do whatever I want... :D the date....whatever I want :)

typhoon_4434
09-22-2005, 10:42 PM
no one
for no one would ever be real
and I don't find anime girls hot

xdisjpnzkraziix
09-23-2005, 12:26 AM
a date with naruto would be interesting...i like fun people and ramen..lol...well i dont really know i haven't thought about it too much..

narutorokks
09-23-2005, 11:49 AM
if may b tsunade really is 20 years old...i mean if she really is as old as she appears then id definately go out with her.

Tactical Thinking
09-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Sakura, Ino, or Tsunade...What can I say? I love blondes.

narutonegi
09-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I think that temari is hot i she would be sweet to go out with

leafgreentea
09-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Eyyyyyaa~~~

Ano...

Either... Neji... or Shino... Or Shikamaru... Or Sasuke..

Hmmm...

Think think...

Eeepy Sasuke would be mean. So X on him.
Eeepy Shino would be silent. So X on him.
Shikamaru would make me feel stupid. So X on him.

NEJIIII-KUUUUUNNNN!

Neji: What do you want? *irritated*
Me: Nejiii-kuuuuuunnnn!!!
Neji: Oh no... *runs off*
Me: *chase with a mallet* Maaatteee!!!

narutorokks
09-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Freak!!!!!

Kiba_is_mine
09-25-2005, 06:51 AM
...hmmmm...Kiba I guess...not like its not obvious. If not Kiba, Shikamaru...I like what he said in the episode when he becomes a Chinnin...my type of guy :D

My friend also says Kiba too. :D

-=(k@k@sh1)=-
09-25-2005, 08:09 AM
umm...may be Tenten hmm...

Aijou
09-25-2005, 12:12 PM
they're all so cool! I wish they were real...

OG
09-25-2005, 12:15 PM
i would go with itachi or kabuto-they are the only ones near my age:P....they are also cool and bada$$es...

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
09-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Me oh that's eazy Jiraiya.He's so sexy.With his crazy white hair plus he looks like he's got a huge umm.........you know.But I may have to run after him all the time to keep him away form the bothel (I hope I spelled that right).
For a date I'll just do what he wants.Like the preverted things he may want to do.

OG
09-25-2005, 12:51 PM
whoa.....you must be the #1 jiraiya fan, and i can tell from your sig:D.....
though my date would probably kill me, maybe not kabuto....not sure...they are both hot though:P

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
09-25-2005, 12:59 PM
whoa.....you must be the #1 jiraiya fan, and i can tell from your sig:D.....
though my date would probably kill me, maybe not kabuto....not sure...they are both hot though:P
Yeah I am Jiraiya's #1 fan.I just love him! :p

OG
09-25-2005, 01:04 PM
so how would your date go? he probably cant take his hand off u;).....
mines would be a dinner under the moonlight*wow that would be romantic*

narutorokks
09-25-2005, 01:55 PM
and then either hed slap the mangekyou on u if it wer itachi or wud make ur heart stop....literally if it was kabuto.lol.id go on a double date with tsunade and shizume.

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
09-25-2005, 02:38 PM
so how would your date go? he probably cant take his hand off u;).....
mines would be a dinner under the moonlight*wow that would be romantic*
Maybe up in his room for a bondage session or something like that

waterbender
09-25-2005, 06:38 PM
for me it would be tenten as for the date lets just say the way I make it turn out Ima get more than a kiss at the end..............If u know what I mean

waterbender
09-25-2005, 06:43 PM
man I wish I was Jiraiya

Rockshmo
09-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Hinata > Tenten

..come to think of it..

Hinata > *

Kiba_is_mine
09-25-2005, 09:30 PM
they're all so cool! I wish they were real...

I know what you mean.......

jensta
09-26-2005, 01:33 PM
at first i would like to go an a date with shikamaru, but thinking about it and realise it would probably be dead boring- even though i would spend the whole night looking into his eyes

so i would have to say naruto, he can be real clumsy at times but he makes up for it with his kindness and will to be strong and protective.
first we would find the most scenic place in konoho and pack a full pinic and set off for the entire day. thats how a great date would get started.

during the date i would show naruto that he was lonely in the past, but now with me around things would only get more wonderful, and treat him with love and tenderness, and if he sees this is real i think he would show me the same affection.

yeah and from there things would develop into a long term thing, but this is just a naruto crazed fan talking. how was that, a bit too girly, but it was a answer to the post........

OG
09-26-2005, 01:36 PM
hmm....with naruto? that would be interesting, though he doesnt seem like the romantic type, what am i saying? i said itachi or kabuto...nevermind:D

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
09-26-2005, 01:36 PM
man I wish I was Jiraiya
lol :D

jensta
09-26-2005, 01:45 PM
itachi or kabuto thats an odd couple, did you have an explanation for your date-sorry to lazy to look up your earlier reply

akirahajime
09-28-2005, 06:25 AM
I wish I could go out with Gaara. He's cool and more handsome in part 2 of manga. It'll be a nice day to go in the forest, and I will say to Gaara all things I've felt about him :o
-Gaa...ra...
-Hum?
- I love you so much, since the first time you've appeared...
-Really? why?
-Your childhood was so terrible... alone... crying... I can feel it from your eyes...
- (Silence)...
-But now you're out of the darkness, try becoming a good Kazekage to protect Sand...
- (silence)...
-...And cool, a little handsome :p
-I see...
- :D
- But this is the time I have to come Sand. Bye bye
-!!!!!

Gaara is the very cool person, I can't imagine any romantic words from him... :( , so I end this meeting like this, too simple, too fast. But only see him, it's so satisfied. He's my No.1 character

green tea96
09-28-2005, 12:57 PM
gaara or neji. kiba would be nice too

Freshgrease
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM
For date: Hinata
As buddies: Naruto, because he is just awesome.

the_fat_alchemist
09-28-2005, 01:44 PM
tsunade or shino's teacher i likes me a older woman

Casie
10-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Lee, and it would go ok,

Kakashi1229
10-23-2005, 01:04 PM
I'd go out with Hinata, Tenten, Tsunade.

Azumi
10-24-2005, 03:21 AM
yeah...
shikamaru maybe good but i think the way he treats girls, our date would be as boring as like my classmate's face....

i rather like sasuke...
or else gaara

our date depends on the guy.......
but i would rather like it when he gives me flowers and give me a ride home...
isn't romantic?
:p

Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi
10-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Alright, now hear this: If Kyuubi had a human form, I would definately be his bitch. (laughs) I don't really need to explain, right? XD

Otherwise, I'd lure Kabuto away from Micheal Jackson--I mean Orochimaru, and take him to Starbucks. We'd share a white chocolate mocha... or two... or seven... and talk endlessly about how we can get stronger by idolizing Kyuubi's strength, ect. Then we'd go for a crap-shot at beating Akatsuki to Naruto, befriending Naruto, then watching that badass Kyuubi chakra at work. Then we'd stake out some territory and settle there. Hmm.... I wonder what the next day would bring...

In fact, stick in a few hours of making Kabuto pose for my art (snickers) Oh dear, I'm turning into a female Jiraya...

Azumi
11-09-2005, 01:49 AM

me... i would go out with neji...(the first time were gaara and sasuke but i changed my mind) then if he asked me to go somewhere, it would have been in the river bank where there's a very cozy shade from the trees surrounding the river bank... then we would sit there and talk about ourselves, just about ourselves.... then maybe i would be charmed by his good looks and then i would have kissed him in the lips (what?!?) and then..... who knows what will happen next?
alright, we will be good friends and that may start a new relationship between us... oh, how i wish...
uchiha itachi might be a very interesting date too... i wish i m the fist.... (blah,blah,blah!!!)

HiNaTa_061389
11-09-2005, 04:07 AM
Hinata ftw. Anybody else see her in the waterfalls without her bulky jacket on? :cool:

yEAH!I saw her... i didnt know she's dat hot and sexy... im dumbstruck! I watch that episode over three times and still cant get enough with it ^_^

I would date Naruto,Gaara and Shino... but definetely not Sasuke. If im a guy i would have date Hinata but sadly Im not.. ^_^

palmereap
11-09-2005, 04:40 AM
i would go out Tasunde she smells good is good looking and mostly stay really young and that's always good for other things

Narutard#1
11-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I would have gone out with Naruto! He's so clumsy and loud, just like me! So we would probably have gone to Ichiraku's for some ramen, and if the weather was fine, we would go to the sea and swim^^ afterwards, we would be hungry again, and this time I would have made him a real Norwegian meal:D

drunk_sea_monkey
11-10-2005, 01:28 PM
i would not go out with shikamaru because he would be a dud
i would not go out with sasuke because he is a brat
i would not go out with naruto because we are bestest friensds
i went out with oro but that didn't last..
i went out with kakashi he was too much of a dud
i went out with gaara for a few years but he had to go far far away
was gonna go out with genma but he was always too busy with work
and now i am getting married to hayate
and all my dates usually go perfect.. except that one time. but yes me and Hayate are getting married

palmereap
11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
lol don't mind me

Azumi
11-11-2005, 04:44 AM
k... if that's what u want...

Erisabesu
11-11-2005, 10:25 PM
I first thought Shikamaru... because I admire his intelligence, and we could play Go (which is far superior to Shogi). But then I realized that he'd think a relationship would be too troublesome, and I'd be starved for attention. :( A girl needs more than that!

So really, Kakashi would have to be the ultimate boyfriend: he's wicked smart, a highly skilled ninja, hotter than Batman in his mask, and he can be playful with a good sense of humor.

So our date would be very late at night, since I'd have to sneak past my family. I'd go to a secluded area in the Konoha woods (far away from the peeping Hyuugas!) and wait for him wearing only 8 tiny bells- tied to my earrings, my wrists, my ankles, and use your imagination..........and his mission would be to take all 8 bells before the sun rises, and gain his sweet reward.....

Or maybe I'd go to his place and he'd cook for me using special jutsu, and we'd feed each other in a cutsie way and then we'd curl up on the sofa and argue about who was cuter, and just giggle!

Either way, he's got to be the best choice. :)

divinekid
11-13-2005, 06:58 AM
kakashi!!!!!!Hes Sooooo CoooooL!!!!!

Bullet
11-13-2005, 11:07 AM
omg this is harder than i thought

beautiful-green-beast
11-13-2005, 11:22 AM
I would go out with Hinata, even though shes always shy, I think she would make a great date

Rath
11-13-2005, 11:25 AM
probably kakashi...it's typical.

chibi-anbu
11-15-2005, 01:46 PM
sasuke ......i'll stalk and stalk and whine and whine and whine and bitch and bitch till he wants to get rid of me by going out with meh ^---^;; nyha! desu!

smexykage-sama
11-16-2005, 05:23 PM
If I was a cartooncharacter I'd probably go for Timeskip Gaara....
Somehow his cold, distant additude appeals to me, and well..he's kinda older than as I am not really into 12-year old psycho's...

Smeeeeee
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
i'd go for ten-ten she looks cute.

Hyuuga Yoshimi
12-16-2005, 05:39 AM
I'd go out with Neji-chan! XD -gets shot by the other Neji fangirls-

As for how our date would go... I don't know. I'll get back to you when the first one's over? XD

palmereap
12-16-2005, 05:55 AM
i'd go out with tasunade just think if we had we had a fight lol we'd both be fly across the room

hinata kicks ass
12-17-2005, 06:07 PM
i would SOO go out with kakasi(w/e) LOL jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk im a guy
i would say hinata she coolz kind, cute, ummm shy like me(only shy part and only irl o and i try to be nice but i dont take much :D):D lol yup

Sabaku__no__Gaara
12-18-2005, 11:33 PM
It's quite hard to choose...but i would say Temari...

hinata kicks ass
12-18-2005, 11:43 PM
why do ppl like temari? i mean come on

GAma_Oyabun
12-20-2005, 09:44 PM
why do ppl like temari? i mean come on

are u saying we should all go out with either hinata or kakashi?:D

LaZyEnErGeTiC
12-29-2005, 06:08 AM
i would say, kabuto is so kawaii!!!!!he looks like the typical good-boy though he is not really in the good side, hehe, i would go out w/ him!!kawaii!!!

palmereap
12-29-2005, 06:12 AM
super kawaii yeaaahhhhhh
anyway i say Tasunade because we would both kick major ass

LaZyEnErGeTiC
12-29-2005, 06:15 AM
kabuto!!kawaii!!

God of War
12-30-2005, 01:57 PM
I would choose http://www.narutonojutsu.piwko.pl/postacie/hyuga%20hinata.jpg Hinata and for our date I would take her to an amusement park or some place really fun where we can both have a good time and while on the date I would tell her funny jokes and stuff you know let her get to know me more. After that we would go for a nice long walk on the beach and watch the sun set and as the sun set I would look into those beautiful blue eyes and slowly place my lips on her sweet soft angel-like lips and give her a kiss that she would never forgethttp://www.stevensfarm.com/images/valentine_heart.gif............I wish Hinata was real:(

deco
12-30-2005, 02:28 PM
definately...tsunade...for 2 big reasons...

Glaiza_mei
01-01-2006, 09:59 AM
i can't blive this thread has been resurrected. hehehehe...

i already posted here way back. still, im gonna have the same answer!

GAARA!!! beach..making sand castle! watch the sunset..romantic..wheeeeeeeee...lol

Narutard#1
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Clearly I would go out with Rock Lee! He would take me to a picnic by the silent float of the river. He would walk with me through the Konoha streets, holding my hand. And later on, he would take me to watch the sunset...

^^

Nemuri_Toko
01-07-2006, 08:25 PM
I would happily chose Sasuke! ^^ I like Sasuke and Naruto at the moment. I like Naruto cause he's hilarious but stupid and I like Sasuke for his personality. I just LOVE how these guys fight sometimes too! But mostly Sasuke! ^^

Dosu189
01-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Oh man...you sick people wan't to go out witha drawing...nope...

shadowlong
01-08-2006, 02:16 AM
i would like to go out with sakura

Shado_EXE
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
hinata would be my choice. i like the way she is always so shy and i think her eyes are really cute on her and the date would probably be on top of the mountain where the 4 hokage faces are carved and we wouuld sit and talk and stay there and watch the sun set together. thats what it would be for me

greenday_naruto_girl
01-24-2006, 06:33 PM
hi, im a girl and i would love to go out with sasuke or naruto (rather have naruto).they are hott tell me girls which one of you would not want one of them;)

Jaxon
01-24-2006, 06:36 PM
... Temari.

I can't believe I posted an answer in this thread.

hellrazier99
01-24-2006, 06:45 PM
i think i'd go out with sakura

slayer91
01-24-2006, 06:57 PM
i would go out with sakura if she was real

MangaHero
01-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Hinata Hinata Hinata Hinata Hinata. Oh and thats the order of the people id go out with too.:D

Jagen-san
01-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Definitely Hinata. As 4 the date. I would just do random things & see what happens from there.

Light`Neji
01-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Hinata or Sakura Thats mine.!! lol probally Hinata!!

ShadowRave
01-25-2006, 04:53 PM
definately...tsunade...for 2 big reasons...

dam straight fool :p

GAma_Oyabun
01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
lol, u need to look underneath those two big reasons and see millions of other big reasons why u wouldn't want to date her

joey11110
01-26-2006, 05:11 PM
wow..alot of guys like hinata..i would pefer sakura

Shikamaru_IQ
01-26-2006, 05:20 PM
I;d go out wit Kournei,
and sakura.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand
01-26-2006, 05:31 PM
hinata and sakura ill be a pimp!

maynard_jungco
01-26-2006, 11:29 PM