PDA

View Full Version : Whose your favorite?

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 12:44 PM
For me, it's Hayate. He was awesome. I thought his sword dance was cool. I hated how he died. :mad:

If you don't know some these people, here's what I know:

Kamizuki Izumo: Has hair over one side of head. Covering his right eye. Has a fore-head protecter like a bandana, covering his head. A procter who was seen bullying (or testing) Lee, Ten-Ten, and other genins with his friend, Kotetsu. Currently works for Tsunade.

Hagane Kotetsu: Has spiky-hair and a bandage across his head over his nose. A procter who was seen bullying (or testing) Lee, Ten-Ten, and other genins with his friend, Izumo. Currently works for Tsunade.

Shiranui Genma: Has a fore-head protecter like a bandana, covering his head. But the front part is on the back side of his head. Has a toothpick in his mouth. He was the judge in the third part of the Chunin exam. Fought against the four sound ninjas with Raido. Currently in the hospital.

Gekkou Hayate: Has a fore-head protecter like a bandana, covering his head. Is always coffing and looks ill. He was the judge of the second part part of the exam. Currently dead. Killed by sand ninja. (The Jounin with Gaara)

Namiashi Raido: Has a scar or burn on his face. Fought against the four sound ninjas with Genma. Currently in the hospital.

Shizune: Tsunade's friend. Medical ninja with Ton Ton. Was last seen in the hospital, taking care of Genma and Raido

Ayame: Girl who works at the Ramen place. Looks cute.

Konohamaru: Little kid with dreams. The grandson of the Third Hokage. He wants to become a Hokage.

Udon: Konohamaru's friend. He has glasses and usually has snot coming down his nose.

Moegi: Konohamaru's friend. Girl with wierd hair.

spiral_vortex
04-09-2005, 01:36 PM
yea i agree. i like gekkou. i liked his blade dance. it was pretty cool. i believe he was an anbu? or sumtin. he was pretty skilled but he had to face baki i think thats his name

Taidaken
04-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I like itachi.. even tho he aint on the voting list.

XCL
04-09-2005, 11:20 PM
hayate was cool. and he was a pretty decent fighter before he died o_O

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
05-06-2005, 03:48 PM
i like ayame....bt i reli like gaara's uncle...d one lat lukd after his and lat tryd to kil him (can't rmb his name)

I_Love_Death
05-06-2005, 04:30 PM
out of that list, i picked shizune. funny woman, just like her tsunade-sama. especially liked the part where she looks everywhere for her, n finds her in a bar, and then she gets shocked cos tsunade was studying and concentrating ahahahahha. A strong special medical ninja.

i also like konohamaru, sees naruto as his idol, looks up to him, even copied his style. Has a strong will, doesnt give up, and can be quite calm at bad situations like during the evacuation of the destruction of konoha. Cute when he calls naruto: naruto nii-chan! i just cant forget that time he digged his face into tsunade's chest.....hilarious.

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
one word,one very sexy word JIRAIYA

Tactical Thinking
10-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Genma, fa sho.

#1 Bad Guy
10-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Hayate was killed by Baki, sensei of the Sand Siblings. Personally I thought he suked and Baki made quick work of him lol, he was a mysterious character though, I kept hoping we would find out why he was coughing.

I like Konohamaru becuase he's funny and I like the way he and Naruto interact with each other. Remember when he tried to show Naruto a short cut to the arena?....that was funny as hell.

Tactical Thinking
10-05-2005, 01:33 AM
I like Hayate as well. I think he had lung cancer or something along those lines. That's why he had the toothpick. It was a fill in for the feel of a cigarette in his mouth? That's just my assumption.

nma
10-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I like Hayate as well. I think he had lung cancer or something along those lines. That's why he had the toothpick. It was a fill in for the feel of a cigarette in his mouth? That's just my assumption.
lol, Genma had the toothpick. Gekkou Hayate was that sickly guy who was killed by Baki.

Dosu
10-05-2005, 10:17 AM
off the list, I'd have to Hayate, he was pretty cool (it sucks that he died) but personally I think Ibuki is the coolest side character, even though he really hasn't done anything yet....

Tactical Thinking
10-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Genma had the toothpick, for real? I could've sworn it was Hayate. Well, nonetheless. I think he had lung cancer.

typhoon_4434
10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Konohamaru is the funniest and Hayate was 1337 because he could use sword Dances and swords
can't beat that...well Baki did

jensta
10-07-2005, 01:10 AM
i watched naruto over and over again but half the names you've mentioned up top i cant even remember who they are....... but maybe i just wasn't paying enough attention...... yeah isn't udon just the cutest and funniest little boy ever.... with that forever deooling loogy that hangs from his nse..... grose but cute hahhahah ehehehehehe

Glaiza_mei
10-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Genma! bwahahahaha...^__^