PDA

View Full Version : Least fav characters

Kakashi106
04-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Tell me who your top 5 least hated characters.

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 09:03 PM
For me, it's (past) Neji, Sasuke, Gatou, the fat sound ninja (who fought Choji), and Sakon/Ukon.

Neji: Only believes in fate. Called Naruto a drop out. Beat up
Hinata (PUNK!)
Sasuke: Selfish punk. Only cared about power.
Gatou: Got Zabuza and Haku killed. (They were cool!)
Fat sound ninja: Made fun of Shikamaru. Made Choji angry.
Sakon/Ukon: Gave Kiba a hard time.

sabakunoGaara
04-09-2005, 10:01 PM
i dont like:
1)kankourou- he is just plain annoying in my opinion although i liked how he killed sakon/ukon (evil hehe)
2)tsunde's pig- its stupid
3)3rd hokake (rip)-plz dont kill me but i just didnt like him
4)kidimaro-the web spitting guy for hurting poor neji
5)orochimaru - that guy has no good in him at all!

bo_3eza
04-10-2005, 03:35 AM
tsunde's pig, no porpse for him
Ino, pain in ___
Kaputo, he should be a nice guy
Sound ninja the Flute female, to boring

god of the moon
04-10-2005, 11:28 AM
tenten,we want to see more fighin
ino,borin
saskue,i could say why i hate him for ever
ori,loser
and kankuro,pupets sado!!!!!

SirCrisp
04-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Neji
Tsunade's pig
Inari
Gatou
Fat sound ninja
Sakon/Ukon

Dizzykilla
04-10-2005, 07:36 PM
would have to be susuke now.......and ino and sukura o yeah chazu the fat one and kiba.....those more but those are the only one i really dont like

narutokid11
04-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Rock Lee? Rock Lee?

Bearfan34
04-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Ino: Really serves no purpose
That Fat Sound Ninja: Ya... i don't like him
Closet Pervert: hahahaha
Akamaru: He's just annoying
I can't really think of much more. I don't hate a lot of characters in the show.

Gemakai
04-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Well...

5) Neji: No one beats up Hinata and talks crap to Naruto without my wrath! NOBODY!!!
4) Jiroubou: I would kick his ass too if he talked crap about my friends.
3) Zaku: A real prick to Team 7. I'm glad his arms a-sploded.
2) Dosu: Also annoying. Just plain over confident and that led to his death.

But my least favorite character at the moment is none other than....

1) Sasuke: ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOOLLLLEE!!! God, he makes want to jump into the anime, pwn him with my l33t hax0r skilz and then chop up the remains, cremate them, turn it into mud pies, feed it to a pig, kill the pig, and finally give it nice and roasted to a homeless family.

Ninjutsu
04-17-2005, 06:12 AM
i hate that pig (tsunade's pig)
orichimaru
kabuto
sakon/ukon
kisame! to ugly

Bearfan34
04-17-2005, 11:38 AM
3) Zaku: A real prick to Team 7. I'm glad his arms a-sploded.

hahahahaha

Fierce
04-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Kabuto - He is a faggot, and a coward.
Tsunade's pig - If I ever see that thing again, I'm not going to watch Naruto anymore.
Jiroubou - He's fat and has no friends. Everyone hates him, and he is a douchebag.
Ebizu - He wasted an entire episode of him screening Konoha looking for Konohamaru...
Tenten - Just a horny bitch always humping Neji's leg. Her special is gay...throwing hundreds of knives?

Sant0ryu
04-18-2005, 10:30 AM
1) Sasuke: has no idea that ppl care for him and acts like a real prick
2) Sakura: worries about nothin but Sasuke, shes too over obssessive
3) TenTen: She has no special jutsus whatsoever
4) Ino: is annoying like Sakura
5) Kin: shes just retarded

why do tehy always make the girls so useless?

Fierce
04-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Because they ARE useless. Haha, just kidding. I don't know..The asian people view women as insignificant because they can't do hard labor...So..-Shrug-

HYUGAA Gambit
04-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Nara Shikamaru : he's always complaining
Zaku: he told Choji to jack off >.>
Kin: her voice is anoyying >_>

ixsamcho
04-18-2005, 07:36 PM
hrmz i must say
1. sakura for being so fucking obsessed with sasuke all the time. and she gets in the way so many times, and in the beginning/middle she basically just holds back naruto and sasuke during the missions. bleh
2. gaara. hes too fucking strong, and he never bothers to move when hes fighting. what made the zabuza arc so good was that there was mad action and shit, and gaara just stands there and uses his sand like a lil b*tch lols.
yeah thats all i can think of as of now.

Fierce
04-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Woot, my post owned all of yours.

aznrice
04-20-2005, 01:45 AM
FIFTH (I would love to say the guy above me for hating on Shikamaru but he's not in Naruto...damn ) I guess the Fourth Hokage(Yoidaime I think) for leaving so many questions in Naruto left unsaid. Like...which technique "WEH!" (another example of that annoying pig...) did he use. It's not the third's because with that technique you have to seal it inside yourself (or do you there's another question left unsaid ). Another! Why is ton ton in the series -.- that's his fault too! I'm not able to prove it...but I KNOW HE'S RESPONSIBLE!

wtf? u hate a character just because he left some questions unsaid? so does that mean u hate nara shikamaru because he never explained why he is so fucking lazy?
also, how the fuck do u know that its the 4th's fault for the pig to be in the series? if u cant prove it then stfu cuz ur embarrassing urself

toma24135
04-20-2005, 01:55 AM
First I would say that god damn pig, then the stupid slug because it did absolutely nothing, I mean sakura can at least be used as fodder in a fight, but that slug does nothing. After that I would say Choji, I just hate him. Other than that I kinda like everyone. *spoiler if you read on* I am still kinda pissed at what happend to Neji, they better do something amazing yet not corny where he doesn't die, he was too cool to be killed. Before I got up to that episode a friend of mine (who said it) was saying jokingly that "everyone dies". I of course didn't believe him, although after the 2nd ninja died in the same way as Choji and they were doing the same with Akira or whatever his name is I was like WTF they are all dieing... you bastard.

Gemakai
04-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Um....they're not quite dead yet...