PDA

View Full Version : No mystery to solve?

Shadow
04-12-2005, 11:35 AM
I have noticed that almost every character has had his or her past elaboratley shown in one episode or another. However is there no more to learn about naruto. Have we seen every thing? I am getting very concerned because with every flashback (now saske) they are adding in the things we learned from others past e.g chouji and shikamaru, kimmimaro seeing haku and zabuza etc but we only see naruto crying as a kid or running with his fox shadow.
Do you think they are saving his plot twist/history for the end of the anime or is there no mystery to figure out.

moomunky
04-12-2005, 11:47 AM
they are saving it cause its about naruto... we will learn more, but in time. i doubt there is a mystery, but who knows. and you are right, every other person has had significant flashbacks, like neji's that explains his seal, sakura and ino's friendship, Rock lee's training, hinata watching naruto and her perdicament, kiba meeting akamaru, even iruka (i think thats his name.. the sensei) has had his ones... the only ones who havent really, are tenten, and more importantly, the myseterious Shino. but im sure in time we will.

v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e
04-12-2005, 05:14 PM
If they give out the most intriguing past/story right now there will be no future suspense for us. Neways i just wanna see Naruto go crazy and summon the full demon fox chakra. He might aswell turn into it and burn down half of Konoha.

bo_3eza
04-14-2005, 08:28 AM
best desert is always saved for last, so i think Naruto's past will be reveled at the end

Jaded_Ninja_23
04-14-2005, 08:38 AM
where are you guys watching this? I've only been able to read the manga... were's the movie/t.v. show that everyone's watching?

sabakunoGaara
04-15-2005, 04:14 PM
where are you guys watching this? I've only been able to read the manga... were's the movie/t.v. show that everyone's watching?

wow thats a first....we download them everyweek from narutocentral or some other site.

johnhoe1102
04-15-2005, 08:01 PM
they save the best for last

hotohori
04-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Well not everyone's had their past explained already. There's stil the uber mysterious Kakashi (although part of his past was shown in the manga), the Fourth Hokage, Itachi's past (I mean, from his point of view.. or I mean, the past that would explain why he became what he is..), umm, who else? Well, Naruto, of course. :)

Bearfan34
04-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Well, there have been a few small flashbacks of Naruto as a child, remember? With the swing and him being alone and the outcast out of all of the kids, and not respected. Anyways, I'm sure we will see more in the future, but for now, I am enjoying the Itachi/Sasuke flashbacks :)