PDA

View Full Version : DBZ....question O.o

Lily229
04-16-2005, 08:40 AM
quick question about it. As you all know, Goku, Gohan etc can turn super sayion. Well, I was wondering, Vegita's daughter, Bulma (whatever) I have never seen her turn Super Sayion. Can girls turn super sayion or not?

Lily229
04-16-2005, 08:53 AM
I think that the creators tried to make her into one, but she just turned out wierd. And what about Pan, she's got some power/sayion blood in her I mean...I know she is just a kid but goten and trunks were at that level when they were her age ya know

god of the moon
04-16-2005, 09:38 AM
yea weird but if you have sayin blood you can turn supersayan.i think i read that in the magna

shinobi247
04-16-2005, 10:22 AM
well dats true but one thing u guys overlooked is dat bra (vegeta's daughter) and pan don't train as much as gohan and trunks and goten did when they were young basically cuz they don't really see the need to maybe it's jus girl stuff but u don't turn super saiyan jus by training u must also have the determination and experience and also be willing to take the pain as well as the responsibility dat comes with such power and jus to let u know why goten and trunks turned super saiyan so soon is cuz Vegeta and Goku were in super saiyan form while they were being u know....conceived...well u know wat i mean strange but true, hope dat wasn't too long but i'm a major DBZ fanatic so if u got any DBZ questions jus hit me up on PM ^^

Dizzykilla
04-18-2005, 03:26 PM
yes he is right, i am also a major dbz fan........and bra is the name of vegeta's daughter not bulma.......that his wife's name. And yes the girls in the dbgt series(bra=vegeta's daughter, vedal=gohan's daughter, and maron's not a sayin but she still could be strong buz she the daughter of krillin and 18.....buty yeah bra as far as we know she doesnt train at all.......she better know as the spending and shopping type.....a lil rich girl if u want to say that....and vedal is prolly the most likely to reach the ssj stage .but she is also very weak compared to the others becuz she hasnt really traind at all or went threw any hardship like the other z fighters did......i know she witness alot in the dbgt series but she didnt fight any one hard

OffTheChain
04-18-2005, 03:32 PM
videl is gohans wife, pan is their daughter silly:P....well if you think about it in the last saga of DBGT, Iie Shenron took all the power of the super sayains and well bra was among one of those who circled around him....so it could mean that she was almost near towards a ssj...but heck bra shops too much and is too much like her mother so there may not be a chance for her to turn ssj. Pan well she's too little to become one and unless she trained real hard she could have become one...but really, do you expect to gain a ssj from training with master roshi...pan should have gone to kami or someone like that..then she'd have a better chance ^_^

Shino
04-18-2005, 04:18 PM
well actually goten had the natural ability to go super saiyan, as long as he saw someone do it and had the power to transform into that stage, he could do it with out having to earn it, which is why gotenks could go super saiyan 3, goten saw his dad, Goku, do it. But back to the question, yes female saiyans can go super saiyan, its just that, like most human females, dont have the will or determination to train and get stronger like the males do. So if pan was to train non-stop like her grandpa, she could go super saiyan, and bra has no interest in training, like someone said, shes a spoiled brat.

HYUGAA Gambit
04-18-2005, 04:21 PM
They can but don't train enough to >.>

Dizzykilla
04-18-2005, 04:36 PM
yes thanks for the correction there i meant pan not videl

HYUGAA Gambit
04-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Wonder what they'd look like if they did don'tcha wonder >.>

nara
04-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah. That's another reason. Mabye the artist didn' know how to draw them.

Zakura
04-19-2005, 12:52 AM
I heard somewhere that girls don't turn Super Saiyan. Plus, they're not all strong in Saiyan blood, I don't know why Bra doesn't turn SS if she can, because her bloodline is like Gohan's I believe, but Pan can't because she's about 1/4 Saiyan blooded. It'd look pretty weird for Bra to all "Grr, I shall hit you with my powers!"-ish...

I also heard it was some weird thing related to male domination (guys being stronger than girls)... but... ehh.. I don't like that idea. O.o;

Black Rose
04-19-2005, 01:11 AM
I think that is why they made Bra such a well..."OMG!!! I JUST BROKE A NAIL!!! CALL 9-1-1!" because she HAS the potential to do it but it would look kind of weird.
As for Pan, I think she would have to train like 5x harder then Goku would have ever to reach super sayion because of how her bloodline works, and she probably wouldn't be able to hold it for very long.
but as you saw in GT, Bra can fly and such and has the potential to become one, but I just think the creators tried to turn her bad ass but it came out making her look like she-man. And as in most animes, even though they fight and stuff she man women as one of the heros kind of doesn't cut it, not trying to be sexsist but that is what I have learned.

Dizzykilla
04-21-2005, 11:46 PM
***(crush on Black Rose) Yes, i agree...........

the_fat_alchemist
04-22-2005, 10:10 AM
maybe that since they are part human the girls don't want to fight andtrain so much

Dizzykilla
04-22-2005, 06:02 PM
i believe that pan trains some what..........but she gifted as much ya know

kakashi_00x000
04-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Bra is like Bulma and doesn't train at all, while Pan is fairly strong, but she can't go super saiyan. So i'm not sure if girls can go super saiyan or not.

DaRk_DaNTe
04-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Female saiyans cant turn Super saiyan..Read it somewhere that the creator of dbz said women lack the ability to turn super saiyan..

ShadowKusatsu
04-26-2005, 09:23 AM
Half saiyans can turn super saiyan, as Gohan proves and I see no reason why it should be male-exclusive. It's just that they don't have the power to be able to do it.

uzu_naruto
04-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Maybe because Pan is only 1/4 Saiyan!Bra doesn't do anything so i wouldn't expect her to be able to.

kenokuvato
05-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Pan may be 1/4 Saiyan but at the end of DBZ, when Goku and Vegeta's great grandsons fight they went super saiyan. The had to be like 1/32 Saiyan or something. I don't know if it is officially true that women can't go super saiyan but that would be my bet. Goku rules!

bbntt
05-01-2005, 02:34 AM
quick question about it. As you all know, Goku, Gohan etc can turn super sayion. Well, I was wondering, Vegita's daughter, Bulma (whatever) I have never seen her turn Super Sayion. Can girls turn super sayion or not?

i don't think girls can turn super sayians because one of them would have been turned