PDA

View Full Version : vote for your loneliest ninja! *thumbs up and winks*

Glaiza_mei
04-19-2005, 04:11 AM
Hi y'all!!!

I'm mei ^^ and in this thread you get to vote for your loneliest ninja! isn't that fun? mwahahaha... :D

We all know that in naruto, almost all the characters have a lonesome childhood, and particularly there are three of the naruto characters that have shared a great deal of the agonizing, painful suffering of loneliness, and I just wanna know your opinions. Better yet, we can discussed and dabate about it too...wheeeeeeeee...hehehe... :D

So, for our candidates, we have: *drum rolls*
> Naruto
> Sasuke
> Gaara

VOTE FOR YOUR LONELIEST NINJA!!! mwahaha... :p

for me, they are the most characters who have suffered a lot with the feeling of loneliness. but if you have any particular character whom you think should also win some votes, don't hesitate entering their names! I'll welcome them with open arms!!! hehehe... :D

btw, you can also justify your vote on why you pick that particular ninja, ne?
Yosh! Start voting!!! ^______^

BAM!

Fierce
04-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Why did you post this like 6 times?

k-strife
04-19-2005, 03:01 PM
well... i found it really close between Naruto and Gaara, but in the end i just voted gaara because his story was pretty harsh. Naruto's story was sad too but his did not have as much brutality in it that Gaara had.

Gemakai
04-19-2005, 06:30 PM
I'd say Sasuke.

Oh sure, Naruto and Gaara had their rough pasts, but currently they've gained friends and even are acknowledged. Though Sasuke is also acknowledged, it's almost like he refuses to make any friends, thinking they're only liabilities to gain power.

kenokuvato
04-19-2005, 06:32 PM
I said Naruto because he never had a real family and that is probably really hard to deal with.

P.S. Strife is that a pic of you?

himura_chizuko
04-19-2005, 06:50 PM
It's got to be Gaara. He lost everything when he was little and now he is all by himself. And not to metion his heartless father . . . basturd!

Swtvi3tboi08
04-19-2005, 07:20 PM
sasuke
he lost his family by his bro. he looked up to his bro. but his bro. betrayed him. and he thinks he has no family.

himura_chizuko
04-19-2005, 07:30 PM
I came back. I've been thinking and I think they all deserve to be the loneliest (that's so sad). They all have lost something deer to them.

Naruto-The respect from others which he deserves
Sasuke-His entire clan (by the hands of his brother who he looked upon as an idle
Gaara-His mom and uncle (all caused by the sand demon guy, his father is to blame for that)

It's all very sad but don't forget Haku, his father killed everyone, and left him to die out in the snow. It's all very sad and . . . well . . . lonely.

aznrice
04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
the loneliest have to be gaara and sasuke
gaara-was never acknowledged...betrayed by someone he thought loved him(his uncle)
sasuke-entire clan murdered by his idol (itachi) never really made friends ever since

Sant0ryu
04-20-2005, 08:52 AM
hmm id have to say gaara, everyone was afraid of him, thas worse than having someone hate u and he killed his own uncle without knowing
sasuke is just an ass i never liked him because hes been offered friendship by so many ppl but he just never accepts it so its his own fault that currently he has no friends
naruto he was lonely but later on, he gained a lot of respect and u can say friends

leingod3355
04-20-2005, 09:21 AM
i say sasuke...although naruto and gaara is lonely in thier past, they still have someone close to them...gaara still have his siblings and naruto has Iruka-sensei that cares for him...but as for sasuke, he had his entire clan by killed by his own brother...now, he had no family members left (at least naruto never had a family to begin with) and betrayed by his brother...and also, naruto tried to attract attention and make friends but sasuke doesnt...

god of the moon
04-20-2005, 09:55 AM
naruto.yea cuz he was lonly for his whole life not like saskue

narutokid11
04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
yeah...but at least he got someone who love him

Case
04-20-2005, 07:04 PM
I think Gaara because everyone hated him, I mean his father has tried to assasinate him! He was merely ment to be used as a tool when he was born.

almatari
04-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Yepp...Sasuke. Naruto and Gaara did gain friends as someone said..

XCL
04-21-2005, 06:09 PM
even though sasuke's entire clan was killed by itachi i really think that gaara would have to be the lonliest.

Dizzykilla
04-21-2005, 11:08 PM
i voted Sasuke but Gaara was close.......and Naruto its really a hard question

the_fat_alchemist
04-22-2005, 11:23 AM
you can't mess wit the dude from the sand

YoruWoNukeru
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
I think I alredy said this in one of the other threads, but I'll go with Sasuke. Naruto is happy, Gaara seems to be coming around too.

Bearfan34
04-23-2005, 11:22 AM
It was also a close call for me between Naruto and Gaara, but in the end I picked Gaara, because he was just the biggest outcast of the two. And at least Naruto had/s true friends.

Glaiza_mei
04-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Why did you post this like 6 times?

ehehe... :o gomenasai...i don't know how to delete a thread. "edit/delete" is present, but all it does it edit, it doesn't delete... so sowee... :o :o :o

Glaiza_mei
04-23-2005, 11:51 AM
I'd say Sasuke.

Oh sure, Naruto and Gaara had their rough pasts, but currently they've gained friends and even are acknowledged. Though Sasuke is also acknowledged, it's almost like he refuses to make any friends, thinking they're only liabilities to gain power.

ooh...you've gotta point! but i'd say that it's sasuke's fault for not having anyone enter his life.he's a very disturbed guy...ehehehe... :p

bo_3eza
04-23-2005, 03:46 PM
sasuske is the one who make him self lonely ( making him self an avenger ) unlike naruto that is who want the peaple to aknowledge him anyway , but gaara was the lonelies one because every body was afraid of hime

Glaiza_mei
04-24-2005, 06:20 AM
P.S. Strife is that a pic of you?

he already said it's he's girlfriend. lucky strife! you have four of them...can I have one??? umm...I love contestant #1. I like the way she looked at the flowers....she's definitely playing hard to get...feisty...hehehehe... :D

Glaiza_mei
04-24-2005, 06:25 AM
sasuske is the one who make him self lonely ( making him self an avenger ) unlike naruto that is who want the peaple to aknowledge him anyway , but gaara was the lonelies one because every body was afraid of hime

Hai! Hai! I agree... sasuke is definitely making himself lonely..mwahahaha..And gaara...huhuhuhuhu... :( :( :( my poor gaara...hated and frightened by eveyone. even his own siblings. :o

Glaiza_mei
04-24-2005, 06:31 AM
I came back. I've been thinking and I think they all deserve to be the loneliest (that's so sad). They all have lost something deer to them.

Naruto-The respect from others which he deserves
Sasuke-His entire clan (by the hands of his brother who he looked upon as an idle
Gaara-His mom and uncle (all caused by the sand demon guy, his father is to blame for that)

It's all very sad but don't forget Haku, his father killed everyone, and left him to die out in the snow. It's all very sad and . . . well . . . lonely.

well said...*clap* *clap* *clap* :D

they do have their own way of being lonely and scarred with painful sufferings... :p

Glaiza_mei
05-03-2005, 02:05 AM
you can't mess wit the dude from the sand

hoi! hoi! so desu ka... :D

can't beat that one!^______^

I_Love_Death
05-05-2005, 03:17 PM
yeah poor gaaraaa~~~~ he wanted friends when he was young, but everyone isolated him, not his fault to be lonely. ohhh he's my fav character.

I_Love_Death
05-05-2005, 03:21 PM
most of the characters have a similar link to each other.....loneliness... dnt u think so? kimimaru, sasuke, gaara, naruto, haku, sakura, lee, even chouji felt lonely once.

Glaiza_mei
05-05-2005, 10:26 PM
most of the characters have a similar link to each other.....loneliness... dnt u think so? kimimaru, sasuke, gaara, naruto, haku, sakura, lee, even chouji felt lonely once.

yep! yep! loneliness is indeed a great issue to most of the characters...^_^ Gaara's my favorite character too...wheeeeee... *hi-fived with I_Love_Death* :D