phew2
03-14-2008, 06:48 AM
oh my god! is out now. Gtg!

phew2
03-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Thank u shrike!

the_bargain
03-14-2008, 07:03 AM
oh my goodness!! oh my goodness.. i just came just by looking at the last pic and when kunoichi and uruhara are there with the vastalordes i am sure to do multiple "o"... this has far exceeded my expectations

kakashi1300
03-14-2008, 08:09 AM
nice!!! welcome back to what bleach is all about, the fight between captains!!! seriously i was about to give up at the never-ending fight between ichigo and group versus the arrancars.

SirBenoit
03-14-2008, 08:31 AM
wow, all the captains waiting like that is badass, i didnt see the sick captain(srry bad with names). Plus besides the captains you have the older captains that will beable to take on a espada, isshin...i cant wait

kidistight
03-14-2008, 09:35 AM
wow, all the captains waiting like that is badass, i didnt see the sick captain(srry bad with names). Plus besides the captains you have the older captains that will beable to take on a espada, isshin...i cant wait
He is there though in the top right corner standing next to the captain that is always relaxed, I am interested to see him in action since he has always been sick. The last pic is so tight, I hope someone color's that picture because it looks freakin awesome. I guess the chapters from now on will switch back and forth between the two area waging war on each other, I don't even know what I am most excited about. I am looking forward to Ichigo's rematch with a certain arrancer, but I wouldn't be mad if a certain Beetle look alike joined in and fought him instead.

SharinganWarrior
03-14-2008, 10:22 AM
If I got this right.. In HM there are 4 captains and Ichigo, right? They're trapped there.. Ichigo, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Mayuri and Unohana, right..

Aizen left the rest of the espada there guardin' the fourth tower..

My point is, Gin, Tousen and Aizen entered the Real World thinkin' we trapped 4 captains, great.. Still they're up against Yamamoto, Soifon, Shunsui and Ukitake...

Tousen shouldnt be much of a challenge.. His bankai is weak, was easily beaten by Kenpachi.. Gin might be good and Aizen is awesome... But how could they ever let themselves think that they could beat 5 captains incl. Yamamoto.. I dont get..

But we'll just have to see..

SirBenoit
03-14-2008, 10:24 AM
i was just thinking is there anyone in soul society to protect it, that has any strength....oh and yeah i missed sick captain hes beside pimp captain..

NeoKakarott023
03-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Woooww!!!! I shed some 'Hero' tears... Aizen is a Beast of epic proportions, even talked big ghetto ridiculous trash to everyone... at the same time. The reply from the Soul Society (FINALLY SHOWING A SET OF....), 'We've been doing this for a while also biiiiyyyaatttccchhhh!!! Loved it, next up ARMEGEDDON!!!!

gaarasandchick13
03-14-2008, 11:30 AM
The ending is awesome. XD I like, jumped outta my chair. lol

YondaimeBunshin
03-14-2008, 01:25 PM
This was a freaking amazing chapter. It'll be funny though because Aizen probably wants everyone to fight in Karakura Town so that people will get caught up in the battle and die thus creating the Ouken (King's Key). But still, we've got the remaining Captains, Isshin, Urahara and his Vice Captain, Yoruichi, The Vizards, ZOMG this is going to be good! With his forces demolished though I'm sure we'll see the introduction of at least one or two more baddies possibly Vasto Lorde level so that people have someone to fight!

Either way this was a great day for Manga with Naruto and Bleach kicking some serious ASS.

Smeeeeee
03-14-2008, 01:52 PM
HOLY CRAP is all i gotta say. i cant wait to see the future battles awaiting. seeing that teh captains are awaiting in the real world makes me think that the good guys are FAR out numbering aizens forces.

aizen has what 4 more espada, aizen, gin and the blind captain. tahts what 7 guys vs all the vizards, kisuke, youruichi, isshin, uuryu's dad, the rest of the captains... and vice captains.

it looks like its at least going to be a 2:1 ratio with the good guys favored. us less aizen has more goons up his sleeve...

Distortion
03-14-2008, 03:36 PM
HOLY CRAP is all i gotta say. i cant wait to see the future battles awaiting. seeing that teh captains are awaiting in the real world makes me think that the good guys are FAR out numbering aizens forces.

aizen has what 4 more espada, aizen, gin and the blind captain. tahts what 7 guys vs all the vizards, kisuke, youruichi, isshin, uuryu's dad, the rest of the captains... and vice captains.

it looks like its at least going to be a 2:1 ratio with the good guys favored. us less aizen has more goons up his sleeve...

Aizen probably has a crew of Vastro Lorde waiting inside a cubic sized block or something lol.

dron2124
03-14-2008, 03:44 PM
great chapter i can't wait for the huge battles to start. an its about to start soon so were gona know whos who soon.

queenofaliens85
03-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Read the chapter, loved it. My ending comment besides OMG and Sweet!!!, was I think Isshin is going to pop up pretty soon wearing his shimigami garbs (maybe, don't quote me) But yes, how are the others going to get out this little predicament, now they are kinda stuck in Hueco Mundo.

dron2124
03-14-2008, 07:57 PM
i got a felling the shop owner is gona come get them after they beat the rest of the espadas in hm then go there and brign them back for the fight.

Spiegel
03-14-2008, 09:12 PM
DAMN!!! That's all I got to say. The last strip was the most l33t image I've ever seen. The Shinigami captain forces plus Yamamoto all in the front lines waiting like uber badasses is insane. Best freaking chapter thus far.

shadow_moon
03-14-2008, 10:23 PM
great chapter!!! now i really excited what's gonna be happening in the next chapter....

aizen was the genius, planning in dividing the gotei 13....

urahara would probably would that the garganta has been sealed off..

sikfearless0
03-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Awesome chapter, this story line is getting great. I can't wait to see a few people in battle, Ichigo's dad, Ishida's dad, Vizards, and Kisuke, and i have ben wondering what Kisuke friend can do? Hes got to be important somehow.

Spiegel
03-15-2008, 01:03 AM
I've been saying this for a long time now but there is more to Urahara Kisuke than meets the eye and that's no Transformer pun.

sikfearless0
03-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Yeah i think that to because look at him he train ichigo to learn the name of his sword, trained with Yourichi, knows ichigo's dad, trained those two kids(were are there parents). He used to be a member of the gotei 13 and he must have a bankai because of him being a captain, i just want to know what it is. I would like to see more of him. Hopefully he is nothing like the captain that replaced him.

dEcCrIx
03-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Team HM
Aizen
Gin
Tousen
Stark
Halibel
Old Guy Espada
some fraccions?

VS

Team SS
Yamamoto
^his VC
Hitsugaya
Matsumoto
Kommamura
^his VC
Shunsui
Ukitake
Soifon
^her VC

PLACE UR BETS PEOPLE!!!11 :D

Kites
03-15-2008, 03:35 AM

Aizen alone can easily take care of all the captains waiting in the human world atm.
But Iono about The Vizards, Urahaha, Ichigo's Father, and Issida's dad though.
They can probably put up a good fight.

And don't count Tousen down for the weakest link in Aizen's liege yet. Remember: Kenpachi, for one, is a mad man and there's a very good chance that Tousen was holding back during the fight, seeing that is was the day of Rukia's execution.

Good chapter though.

Shrike
03-15-2008, 06:22 AM
^ True, Kites.
Also, people, count that Aizen, Gin and Tousen have their power doubled since they took the Hollow powers themselves.
Do not think they didn't, because that was Aizen's goal from the beginning - not limiting himself to Shinigami powers.

Spiegel
03-15-2008, 10:19 AM
We all know that Urahara and Aizen go way back and Aizen knows everything of Urahara and vice versa. My theory is that Urahara is just as powerful as Aizen; I also believe that the gigai he is using is also helping in supressing his powers.

NeoKakarott023
03-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Just not too much talk at the beginning, the best talkers are probably Kenpachi who's due a break, and Byakyua who hasn't fought yet... I miss seeing him battle, and I hope he upgraded, his bankai was getting destroyed by much lower talent, he needs to wreck someone to get back his status.

kidistight
03-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Tousen shouldnt be much of a challenge.. His bankai is weak, was easily beaten by Kenpachi.. Gin might be good and Aizen is awesome... But how could they ever let themselves think that they could beat 5 captains incl. Yamamoto.. I dont get..

But we'll just have to see..
Probably because they have fused themselves with the power of hollows so they are more than likely a lot stronger than we last saw them. Taking into consideration what we last saw of Aizen, that kind of is scary how he handled the captains so easily. Well we already know that Ichigo and the other captains are going to get out because Urahara has been working on a way before hand to get them out for such an event to happen. Once Ichigo get's out I think he will face Gin again because of there former fight, I don't recall anyone starting a fight and them not getting to finish the fight.
...The Vizards, ZOMG this is going to be good! With his forces demolished though I'm sure we'll see the introduction of at least one or two more baddies possibly Vasto Lorde level so that people have someone to fight!
I think we have already seen a problem for the captains in the former of arrancer Stark by moving at speeds that only a few captains have displayed.
Yeah i think that to because look at him he train ichigo to learn the name of his sword, trained with Yourichi, knows ichigo's dad, trained those two kids(were are there parents). He used to be a member of the gotei 13 and he must have a bankai because of him being a captain, i just want to know what it is. I would like to see more of him. Hopefully he is nothing like the captain that replaced him.
What all could he still be holding back we already know he is extremly powerful and knowledgeable for the sheet fact he knew about the hollow transformation and didn't seem concerened about it. I think he might have already went the path of the hollow and mastered his and possibly Catwoman also. He knows so much for the simple fact he is a former captain. I can't even imagine how nice the coming months will be when they are animated, the flat screen playing these episodes is going to be insane.