PDA

View Full Version : 131 by dattebayo

Phlemingo
04-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Title says it all. Good, looks like we'll finally see action next week. It's finally over, the flashbacks.

kidistight
04-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Title says it all. Good, looks like we'll finally see action next week. It's finally over, the flashbacks.
Uh actually I don't think the flashbacks are over, I think it will be more of the same from now on.

kenokuvato
04-21-2005, 05:43 PM
kidistight is right and it wasanother flashback episode. It will be a partial fight partial flashback episode in 132 too.

Bearfan34
04-21-2005, 06:07 PM
After watching this ep, I have to say one word. WOW. It was great. Find it. Download it. Watch it. NOW.

Phlemingo
04-22-2005, 03:59 AM
Uh actually I don't think the flashbacks are over, I think it will be more of the same from now on.
I'm not so sure about that. What else could be flashed back now..? Aside from little moments of Sasuke's and Naruto's friendship. Not the uber big whole episode flashback of Itachi. That one's over.

kenokuvato, anyone could tell this week's is a flashback episode. just take a look at last week's episode preview. ><

Dizzykilla
04-22-2005, 06:11 PM
i think it might be a flash back ep but only bits and peices not alot.....more of them fighting and talking prolly

YoruWoNukeru
04-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, matbe there's a flash back explaining the Uchiha secret. That's going to take up time. Lots of talking.

I think there's going to be a lot of talking. For one, Sasuke might explain to Naruto why he's Sasuke's best friend, and why he still wants to kill him. Lots of talking.

But fighting! Hurray! ^_^ It's probally going to end with Naruto turning Kyubi, but who knows. ^_^

Archlan
04-22-2005, 11:28 PM
UGH!!!
The episode wasn't bad, but i wish that the flashbacks would stop. I just want to see the fight, it is going to be so good, enough with the flashbacks.....

narutokid11
04-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Yes..flashback will be over after this 131! Hope to see 132 soon!

Check out animationmax.com!

majikberr
04-22-2005, 11:53 PM
there are still more flashbacks to come though the ones from this battle are almost over

narutokid11
04-22-2005, 11:58 PM
yeah.. and hear that Naruto will be growth up!!!

sabakunoGaara
04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
i found it sad.....it really got to me when he went back to the village when he woke up from the hospital...it was beyond sad..sniff...
who do u think is the other person with the mangekou sharingan? im curious! oh and ya whats this secret of the uchiha...i want to that too lol.
it was a good episode..or shall i say a good flashback? im sure there will be other flashbacks but i dont think they WHOLE episode will be like this. its probably going to be bits and pieces reminding us of stuff..not like we need reminding *blinks innocently*...soo JUST GET ON WITH IT!

Bearfan34
04-23-2005, 11:29 AM
UGH!!!
The episode wasn't bad, but i wish that the flashbacks would stop. I just want to see the fight, it is going to be so good, enough with the flashbacks.....

Oh, well you won't have to worry about that next week. I'm pretty sure (after seeing the "next ep" previews at the end of ep 131) next week's episode will ba Sasuke and Naruto, mano a mano. I'm pretty sure episode 132 will cut to the chase.

Kohachimaru_Hikari
04-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I agree with everybody on the whole flashbacks thing. I'm really glad I get to learn about Sasuke's past, but whenever the flashback is done it's the end of the episode, and that always bums me out. Besides the short flashbacks of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship, I think the rest of 132 will be fighting. Action! Whoohoo!

Phlemingo
04-23-2005, 11:42 PM
I agree with everybody on the whole flashbacks thing. I'm really glad I get to learn about Sasuke's past, but whenever the flashback is done it's the end of the episode, and that always bums me out. Besides the short flashbacks of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship, I think the rest of 132 will be fighting. Action! Whoohoo!
My sentiments totally exactly!

*NaraShikamaru*
04-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Wow....im lost....:(

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Wow....im lost....:(

Lost? did you see the episode yet?

Roy Mustang
04-25-2005, 02:05 AM
this episode was totally boring..and next episode i hint a lot of sasuke and naruto talking

Dizzykilla
04-25-2005, 02:28 AM
i happen too like this ep.....there was a lil more fighting in it and if ur spoil..........ur suposed to use White ........keitaro.......k.....and yea well see......i watch the Manga 2 but i dont remember what really happens in the 132 ep

TheShadow
04-25-2005, 02:47 AM
epsiode 131 was Crap !! :confused: they just keep remambering old thing about sasuke .... it's been like 4 epsiode now ! for something that dosen't even make any F**** sence !

however for those ppl who didn't watch it ! better not to download it cause it dosen't have anything new ! not even 1 min :mad:

Dizzykilla
04-25-2005, 03:15 AM
yes we know...........that why we refer to this moment as (the flashbacks era....he he he........yes the ppl who read Manga fortold the anime watcher about this ....along time ago......so that they can brace themsealves.......ha ha ha