PDA

View Full Version : don't you thenk that most of the charecters that naruto meet have the same history

bo_3eza
04-23-2005, 04:24 PM
don't you thenk that the charecters that naruo meet have the same story of lonles like sasuke, kimemaroo,gaara, roke lee, haku,

god of the moon
04-23-2005, 04:25 PM
yea they all had f**ked up child hood

YoruWoNukeru
04-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Well, Masashi Kishimoto had a bad childhood. So, he made the childhood of the ninjas bad too.

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 10:35 AM
yea they all had f**ked up child hood

Hahahaha. Point. But, some of them had an kay childhood. Like I think Shikamaru... right? I dunno. And I don't thing Chougi's was that bad. Not compared to Naruto's, Sasuke's, or Gaara's at least. Ya, Gaara's takes the cake.

YoruWoNukeru
04-24-2005, 10:46 AM
But, some of them had an kay childhood. Like I think Shikamaru... right?

Naruto: Had no friends. Had no parents
Sasuke: Lost his family to his brother. Didn't want friends.
Sakura: Lost Ino. Never got Sasuke.
Kakashi: Lost all his old friends.
Lee: Couldn't use ninjutsu or genjutsu. Didn't make friends.
Neji: Father died. Sealed.
Chouji: Was made fun of. Didn't have friends at first.
Ino: Lost Sakura. Never got Sasuke.

And Skiamaru: Too many troublesome things in his life. -_-

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Hahahaha. Tuche.

bo_3eza
04-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Desbite the fact that most of them had a bad childhood, they all have succeded in chosing and accomplishing their dreams, and they are sucessful persons

YoruWoNukeru
04-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, mostly everybody. ^_^

But I see your point. ^_^

Roy Mustang
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
yeah i agree with you! kishimoto could use a bit of happy child hood characters other than making ones that make u wanna cry

Glaiza_mei
04-26-2005, 10:35 AM
don't you thenk that the charecters that naruo meet have the same story of lonles like sasuke, kimemaroo,gaara, roke lee, haku,

u-huh! surely do...they all suffer such great agony. their childhood really sucked! ahihihi... :D

ShadowKusatsu
04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Well, a lot of them did have it rough I have to admit, but each in different ways. Sasuke lost his clan due to his brother's murdering spree, yet Kimimaro's people died through their own design. Kakashi lost his best friend in warfare, and I have to admit that Naruto and Gaara's childhoods are the most similar. I think they're basically a mirror image of what the other could have been. Naruto, instead of becoming a troublemaker for attention, could have grown up feeling bloodthirsty and cold hearted if it wasn't for Iruka. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Though not all characters had it bad. I mean the worst Sakura suffered was getting teased for her forehead, and Shikamaru and Chouji seemed to have it okay.

kidistight
04-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Well yes and no, Naruto has met Sakura, Ino, Chouji and they had good child lives, but the strong ones have to deal with solitude to trully become strong. If you can deal with that pain then you are already a step or two ahead of people that have good family lives.

Gemakai
04-27-2005, 11:37 AM
I think Sasuke, Gaara, Haku, and Naruto each had similar bad childhoods, but how they're different is how they react to each one. Naruto decided on becoming Hokage so he could be acknowledge, Gaara decided that all humans are selfish and care only for themselves so he wanted to kill everyone, Sasuke swore revenge at all costs even his humanity, and Haku met Zabuza, who was the only one left who appreciated him, and became his follower. That's how I see it.

tHeNiNjA Fr0mNYc
04-27-2005, 12:06 PM
I think Sasuke, Gaara, Haku, and Naruto each had similar bad childhoods, but how they're different is how they react to each one. Naruto decided on becoming Hokage so he could be acknowledge, Gaara decided that all humans are selfish and care only for themselves so he wanted to kill everyone, Sasuke swore revenge at all costs even his humanity, and Haku met Zabuza, who was the only one left who appreciated him, and became his follower. That's how I see it.
i agree 100% on that. they did have similar problems but had different reactions.

Fierce
04-27-2005, 03:42 PM
This may be the most pointless post I've ever seen on this site..it's so obvious...why the hell would you point it out?

Gemakai
04-27-2005, 04:03 PM
This may be the most pointless post I've ever seen on this site..it's so obvious...why the hell would you point it out?

If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut your pie-hole.

Meteorain27
04-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Okay...you're basically spamming. Try to actually add something to the topic. Also, the thread creator wants a discussion of these things to see what reasons others offer for it and what other people think about it.

Anyways, yes, they all had bad childhoods, but some people in the world have bad childhoods too. Not everyone is as well off and happy as we are. About the Gaara/Naruto childhood similiarities, that was put in their purposefully so that Gaara would become a cast (contrast) to Naruto, and because of that, it would reveal more of Naruto's character. Or something like that.

bbntt
05-01-2005, 04:01 AM

have you ever thought they just wanted to talk about it :mad: