PDA

View Full Version : Ghost In The Shell anyone??

Dizzykilla
04-24-2005, 04:02 AM
Do any of u watch Ghost in the Shell........stand alone complex??..........it like on adult swim.......on saterday nights........its also out on ps2....right now.....came out like a cuple months ago..........well i like it i........i just wanted to know how many ppl watch it besides me ............any wayz i have seen the whole first series of ghost in the shell and downloaded the second series but never got around 2 watching it.......still........but i like the first seriest.....like i said b4 i would like 2 know if u too watch it and if u do what do u think of it.........

god of the moon
04-24-2005, 04:07 AM
i whatched the first episode and didnt like it

Dizzykilla
04-24-2005, 04:13 AM
i would join ur forum but i not really into all that graphics stuff) any wayz yeah most people dont watch it becuz its not about fighting alot ......u have to use ur brain ...and actually think.......ha ha.....no its really an ineresting anime series.....theres quit a bit of intellect.......in it.......thats why i like it

god of the moon
04-24-2005, 05:19 AM
yea i really didnt whatch it to seriosly and didnt get it.after a bit i got confused :confused: and i couldent be arsed.but i might dload it again and whatch i proply :D
if u like have to use your brain anime or magna dload "death note" magna its really confusing.its really clever :D link (http://deathnote.org/)

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 11:05 AM
I think I've heard of "Death Note", but I have seen the MOVIE Ghost in the Shell. It was kind of wierd. I have seen the show like once, but I was playing poker with friends while doing so, so I really wasn't paying that good attention.

uzu_naruto
04-26-2005, 05:13 PM
It's kinda boring!I try to watch it everynight but it just dosen't grab my attention.The opening song is tight though!!!!!!!!

himura_chizuko
04-26-2005, 07:03 PM
It's kinda boring!I try to watch it everynight but it just dosen't grab my attention.The opening song is tight though!!!!!!!!
I like some eposides but if you don't know whats going on then you're pretty much staring at a screen all night. I love the theme song a lot! I taped an episode of Ghost in the Shell and I re-watched the theme song like a billion times. I really want to buy the album!

Gemakai
04-26-2005, 07:41 PM
I watched all the episodes up to when they found that one hero guy was being clone so he could live on in a sense, but then I stopped watching.

Dizzykilla
04-26-2005, 07:42 PM
yes like i was saying u have to have some form of intelligents to get it..........its alot of talking and aniliezing about stratigies about veryous organizations, INS or the Laughing Man in general........its very political........

Roy Mustang
04-27-2005, 12:33 AM
this show was boring...but after all i was at a sleep over and it was 5 a.m. and i was half a sleep

Glaiza_mei
05-05-2005, 11:06 PM
uhh--not really interested...^^

colini
05-06-2005, 07:22 AM
I've seen the 2 movies.
The first movie was ok, but i didn't like the second movie

Sant0ryu
05-06-2005, 07:46 AM
hmm saw the whole series, but it was boring in the beginning, in the end, theres a lot of action, kinda confusing tho but the art is nice

[Daisuke]
05-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Seen the first movie, loved it, want to see the second, gonna go watch it at a friends, the first series, was interesting, the second series looks more promising, but I've only seen 3 of them.

nhstennisballer2007
05-06-2005, 09:54 PM
i saw soem of the eps and i seen the movie and it pretty good

Kakashi915
05-09-2005, 10:25 PM
love the show it is one of the shows that is always different and i like that. and i also like the fact that the main character isnt unstoppable. anyone who watched the episode 2 saturdays ago knows what i am talking about

kenokuvato
05-10-2005, 04:45 AM
The show is for more intellectual viewers, because a lot of people don't get it. It's also a very continous story, which means that you have to see every episode to understand it. I like the show, and I loved the first movie. The second one was pretty good, but not quite as good as the first.

the_fat_alchemist
05-10-2005, 11:23 AM
i watch it once in a while

cdle007
05-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Ghost in the shell is so stupid. I couldnt stand it since the first movie came out

the_fat_alchemist
05-20-2005, 02:48 PM
it was cool as hell when old girl got here head blown offthat rox

OffTheChain
05-20-2005, 04:22 PM
never watched ghost in he shell but i love the songs. listen to them on gendou

http://homepage.mac.com/znpesa/Lithium%20Flower.mp3
http://homepage.mac.com/kqezxm/Living_Inside_The_Shell.mp3

swinburne188
05-20-2005, 11:19 PM
i watched ghost in the shell movie and i watched 2 episodes from ghost in the shell:stand alone complex. i like it but i haven't got time to watch more and i don't like to watch the dub version.