PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: New Naruto Movie?!?!

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey everyone, I heard from a friend (who is probably the biggest Naruto fan I know) that there are hints of a new Naruto Movie in the makinG! I dunno for sure if it will happen, but I will try to find out more, and if you find out anything, post it on this thread. Also, I wanna se people's reactions to this and I want to know if anyone has seen the first Naruto movie and if they liked it or not.

YoruWoNukeru
04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I heard that too. There's one out in Japan and a second one in the making. But we're probally not going to see it for a while because the anime isn't here yet. But it's coming soon (according to my Shonen Jump). The movie sure will be cool! ^_^

Dizzykilla
04-24-2005, 05:37 PM
ok.......dude ur kinda late with that.............we all already know............

Shino
04-24-2005, 06:16 PM
yea, heres some REAL breaking news....your an idiot.

The second movie is being mde right now and will be in theaters around japan in august. It wont be out on dvd until this time next year. So yea like dizzy said, your late.

YoruWoNukeru
04-24-2005, 07:51 PM
So he's late, so what? Those comments are mean. :mad:

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 07:56 PM
yea, heres some REAL breaking news....your an idiot.

The second movie is being mde right now and will be in theaters around japan in august. It wont be out on dvd until this time next year. So yea like dizzy said, your late.

Harsh, man. Okay, now that it is confirmed, I am a little late. Boy do I feel stupid now.Myebe this thread should just be deleted. Geesh. :(

YoruWoNukeru
04-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey, don't feel bad. There's just some things people find out before you. I always seem late at things too. ^_^

Bearfan34
04-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks, man.

Dizzykilla
04-24-2005, 08:19 PM
i wasnt mean about it ............was i???