PDA

View Full Version : Teen guilty of 'thrill kill' murder, beheading

4EvEr-Kazekage
04-17-2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/15/orlewicz.verdict/index.html

Crazy news i saw this morning =O

18 yr old male kills man in "self-defense",cuts off his head,then burns the mans body in field 0_0
Yes...it's gruesome

MangaKitty
04-17-2008, 07:49 PM
how fantastic. *sarcasm*

Ami-san
04-17-2008, 08:34 PM
W/e...that "self-defense" crap is bogus.

Shikamaru
04-17-2008, 08:46 PM
not entirely true, im from detroit i know that could actually happen. I didn't find anything wrong with his story other than it sounded like he was sort of making it up on the spot instead of thinking about it before the trial and not to mention that everyone else had a different story.

Then again cops do that and make witness say untrue things all the time up there

Jaxon
04-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Guy sounds reasonable enough to me. He killed the guy in self-defence, then decapitated him and burned the body to stop him coming back as a zombie. That's what any reasonable person would do.

balmung5000
04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Guy sounds reasonable enough to me. He killed the guy in self-defence, then decapitated him and burned the body to stop him coming back as a zombie. That's what any reasonable person would do.

agreed
the zombie epedemic
is geting out of control

RNB
04-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Well, why didn't he just use the shot gun in the first place to take off his head?

Shikamaru2007
04-28-2008, 04:05 PM
This Guy is F*cking Stupid .....

Jaxon
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Well, why didn't he just use the shot gun in the first place to take off his head?

Because he'd run out of shells, and since he'd ran out of green herbs as well, he needed to make sure the bastard didn't come back as a Crimson Head. So, he combined lighter and petrol in the inventory and burned the fucker. See, I've thought it all out.

balmung5000
04-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Because he'd run out of shells, and since he'd ran out of green herbs as well, he needed to make sure the bastard didn't come back as a Crimson Head. So, he combined lighter and petrol in the inventory and burned the fucker. See, I've thought it all out.

when zombies attack
im def taking this guy
in my party

Miburo
04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I never lol'd so hard at a homicide before. Well played, Jaxon, well played. ; )

catilena1890
05-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I've been watching the court news from TRU on that, fascinating really, a teen expects to get away with murder by saying self-defense when he beheaded the body and burned it. Yeah, that's helpful. Hey, I'm being "threatened", so, to defend myself, I'm gonna kill my "attacker" and cut off his head and burn him. yeah right.