PDA

View Full Version : California legalizes it

DarkAztek
05-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Congrats (http://www.slate.com/id/2191530/)California! You've done it (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7403547.stm)!

I've been wondering for a few years now which state would be the next to legalize gay marriage. I figured it would be Cali because of how liberal the state is but I wasn't certain. I'm really happy now because there's going to be a lot more controversy over the subject in the United States. Maybe soon the Supreme Court will have to make a decision on the subject and it can be legalized everywhere.

balmung5000
05-16-2008, 01:53 PM
nice DA lets move to cali <3

Shikamaru
05-16-2008, 02:34 PM
God damn it i thought this was going to be a thread about marijuana.

balmung5000
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
^ i thought the same thing shika =/

Kushina
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
And im another that thought the same as Shika.

Tho cant wait for the controversy over this. Now I gotta watch the news.

OG
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
yay newsom got something done <.<...

now which state is next? >.>...when will it be national? <.<...its only a matter of time =O

Sakatsu
05-20-2008, 08:05 PM
OMFG I can smoke a bowl in cali---

I mean, I can now get married to a woman in California!!!

Seriously, I thought it was legalizing marijuana....damn, wishful thinking.

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurray!!! Good news for once!

Gerrickax
05-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Just outta curiosity DarkAztek why are you interested enough in that subject to post it as a thread? I personally don't have any issues with the thread i just wanna put you in the spotlight. ;)

LonelyNinja
05-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Just outta curiosity DarkAztek why are you interested enough in that subject to post it as a thread? I personally don't have any issues with the thread i just wanna put you in the spotlight. ;)

Because it is a big event and DA likes to stir up controversy and intelligent conversations. Anyway, hurray for breaking boundaries! I bet someone can link this to the "Domino Theory." Soon, soon the entire country will have legalized gay marriage and we can all move on with our lives!

Satoku
05-20-2008, 09:51 PM
...so pots still not legal?

Raidori
05-20-2008, 10:45 PM

me too but what would you rather have legalized weed (http://garden-notes.lot42.com/archives/bishops-weed-2.jpg) or gay marriages (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Gay_Couple_togetherness_in_bed_02.jpg/512px-Gay_Couple_togetherness_in_bed_02.jpg):(
http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/9/7/12/f_6483Spongebm_98392a9.jpg

Distortion
05-20-2008, 11:13 PM

Ditto......

Raidori
05-20-2008, 11:17 PM
man if they made weed legal in califonia though it would eventually end up like amsterdam with drunken tourists crapin on the side of the road and prostitues for sale and not only that, but everyones high! it would be the best place on earth!

YoshiToshi
05-24-2008, 03:40 AM
.... Same as everyone-- I was hoping for the pot.
It won't be long until the whole nation will legalize it-- This is inevitable.

UchihaTaijiya
05-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Its about time.

itachi143
05-24-2008, 08:24 AM
why is this so good??? what are you all gay?

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
05-24-2008, 08:27 AM
i doubt it will be nationalized any time soon, with all the southern states and all.... and marijuana doesn't need to be legal there, everyone does it anyway

Raidori
05-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Exactly, over half the county smokes pot already, maybe more so why not make it legal? sell it next to cigarettes and chewing tobacco.

rustys
05-24-2008, 02:24 PM
dang lolz wonder whats gunna happen next<.<

Tsuna
05-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Its about time.
I'm in the same boat as her. <3
Brooke, let's get married! 8D

And to you, Sir:

Shut the the fuck up. Seriously. You sound smarter that way.

cannaphillic
05-25-2008, 01:06 PM
it's legal people ever hear of humboldt county? just need a med card which is really easy to come by .have an irie day.

BTW whats thebig deal about asking if the people who support it in the thread if they are homosexual? Relax guy, maybe it could have been stated better. But theres no shame in being queer. It's not like it would be offensive to ask if there are any hispanics in a pro immigration thread. Be easy yall.

speedhost101
05-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Why are you all interested in this bloody gay fest?Fucking gays.Anyways, why is it always weed with you Raidori?Do you do it when you try to stay up?

Raidori
05-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Why are you all interested in this bloody gay fest?Fucking gays.Anyways, why is it always weed with you Raidori?Do you do it when you try to stay up?

i get it free from my addicted friend sometimes because his friend is a weed dealer, so yeah thats why its always weed for me.

Sesshomaru_55
05-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Fuckin stoners :P Weed killed my brother. And raped my mother. If Pot gets legalized Im going to cause some major pain to our country.

As for the gay marriage, whoopty fuckin doo, I don't care if gays want to get married, Its none of my business.

Itai
05-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Fuckin stoners :P Weed killed my brother. And raped my mother. If Pot gets legalized Im going to cause some major pain to our country.

As for the gay marriage, whoopty fuckin doo, I don't care if gays want to get married, Its none of my business.

Weed doesn't kill and rape people. People kill people, and people rape people. There's a big difference and it's the same as the point of view people take on guns and gun laws.

About the gay marriages legalized, that's pretty cool since it's a highly debated topic and the resulting ripple from this event might cause some interesting stuff to happen.

Raidori
05-25-2008, 09:23 PM
i support gay marriages in californa! then i wouldnt have to deal with them where i live! they better legalize weed and find a cure for aids next!

Nic
05-26-2008, 01:37 AM
This is what will happen if pot is legalized. So let's stay with gay marrage for now.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/uberleethaxnic/6f6onpx.gif

Raidori
05-26-2008, 01:39 AM
looks like fun!

UchihaTaijiya
05-26-2008, 05:11 AM

You just received my first negative rep. (..I think.)

Just because this doesn't directly impact me (though it does impact some very wonderful people I care about, offline and online) doesn't mean I'm not going to feel relief and a sense of justice when hearing this news. <.<;;

People deserve to marry and love who they choose, they have the right to celebrate their union and bond... It's a right that I have for simply having the sexual orientation that I was born with (and though I don't think sexuality is entirely decided at birth, I still believe genetics play a major role), and its one I feel should be given to anyone who's genuine and sincere about consenting to marry whoever the fuck they want.

Marijuana is great, but this is much better.

Read above.

I've got the rows, let's head on over to Cali!
We can stop and visit LN along the way!!!
Muah :*
(that b a kissy face 8])

Matthekage
05-26-2008, 05:55 AM
Good work Cali' and the US public.Why are you all interested in this bloody gay fest?Fucking gays.Anyways, why is it always weed with you Raidori?Do you do it when you try to stay up?

Alternatively, "Why are you all interested in this bloody bigot fest? fucking rednecks. Anyways, can I smoke some weed with you Raidori? Do you go to bed when you run out of pipes?"-Bummer:p

And to you, Sir:

Now, that is just too funny. Rep to you Sugoi':D

I'MNOTCRAZY
05-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm with the group who thought it was the hemp... but good for them. ^_^

itachi143
05-29-2008, 09:54 PM

And to you, Sir:

its true why is it so good your not gay are you

kenneth20748
05-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Good for the homosexuals, 48 states to go. I don't see why they can't be married anyhow. They are people too right, pay taxes and go to jobs, own homes and pay bills. They are as much american as the next super conservative southern republican straight guy

Tsuna
06-08-2008, 03:39 PM
I've got the rows, let's head on over to Cali!
We can stop and visit LN along the way!!!
Muah :*
(that b a kissy face 8])
Omg, yeah, he can be our best man! =D
I want Lorene to be our brides' maid. <333
:* [xDDD]
Now, that is just too funny. Rep to you Sugoi':D
I aim to please. ;D
its true why is it so good your not gay are you
You don't have to be homosexual to support equal rights. There are so many other things I want to say to you, but as a staff member, I have to hold all that back. (:

IloveITACHI!~
06-08-2008, 06:58 PM
well now i can marry itachi!

akuryuken
06-09-2008, 02:19 AM
crazy homeless guy in drugs looking: WHERE IS THE MARIJUANA MAN, WHERE? 0.o

thread creator: no this is about California gay marriage.

crazy homeless guy in drugs looking: So no marijuana T.T

thread creator: no sorry

crazy homeless guy in drugs looking: anyway i will move to Cali to see if any gay give me some weed.

thread creator: ok tell the gay people i say Hi :D

just kidding guys and yes i thought this was a marijuana thread. Peace
(forgive me if i had offend some1)

Mal
06-11-2008, 06:15 PM
God damn it i thought this was going to be a thread about marijuana.You're stealing both my initial thought AND my text colour? You bastard. :P

Like DA and others should already know, I can't say I support them. Of course, I'm not one to oppress people like that. I'm responsible for living my own life, that's it, everyone else can do as they will.