PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Man Held in Alleged Moon Pie Attack

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 06:22 PM
GALESBURG, IL - Police in Galesburg say a homeless man is spending the holiday weekend in jail after allegedly attacking an 84-year-old man with a box of Moon Pies.

The elderly man told police he was on his way out of a dollar store on Friday when he felt something striking him repeatedly in the back. He said he turned around and saw that 53-year-old Michael Farquer was hitting him with something inside a yellow plastic bag.

The victim went back inside the store, and Farquer followed him, whereupon the staff called police. Officers determined that the weapon was a one-dollar box of Moon Pies, which they confiscated as evidence before taking Farquer to the Knox County Jail on a battery charge.

http://www.wgem.com/News/index.php?ID=25055

lol, in LA, we get drive-by shootings, in the midwest, they have moonpie fights.

Sevi
05-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Lol! Moon pie....XD

Raidori
05-26-2008, 06:27 PM
he probably did it so he could get a full meal in jail and a temporary place to stay. one dollar can go along way somtimes...

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 06:29 PM
LoL, my dad and I just thought this was soo funny. how random is this though? I swear, and I wonder what the cops are gonna do with the moonpies? :p *yummy!*

Raidori
05-26-2008, 06:31 PM
LoL, my dad and I just thought this was soo funny. how random is this though? I swear, and I wonder what the cops are gonna do with the moonpies? :p *yummy!*

of course their gonna eat them, they use all the stuff they confiscate. money, jewelry, cocaine, food, etc.

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Hahaha, that funny, my weapon of choice would be pudding, chocolate pudding, that stuff never comes out. this is such a funny article.

Zatch Bell_lover
05-26-2008, 06:33 PM
a yo dat is sum crazy stuff

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 07:03 PM
No kidding, sheesh, a moonpie fight?

Raidori
05-26-2008, 07:07 PM
nothing comes to mind but free food in prison for a reason to attack someone with moon pies, but if he was hungry why didnt he just go to a shelter? its hard to say but i think he wanted butt sex with big guy named bruno or somthin. either that or hes the coolest guy ever. moon pies never comes to mind for a good weapon for staging an attack. thats must be cus im not pimp enough.

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM
...ok, I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Maybe he has a mental illness?

Zatch Bell_lover
05-26-2008, 07:35 PM
nothing comes to mind but free food in prison for a reason to attack someone with moon pies, but if he was hungry why didnt he just go to a shelter? its hard to say but i think he wanted butt sex with big guy named bruno or somthin. either that or hes the coolest guy ever. moon pies never comes to mind for a good weapon for staging an attack. thats must be cus im not pimp enough.

ok yeah *goes sumwhere safe*

catilena1890
05-26-2008, 07:37 PM
I'll join you, me scared now. The guy threw a friggen pastry, I don't think he wanted "that" from it, sheesh.

Zatch Bell_lover
05-26-2008, 07:42 PM
tru dat Cat *leaves with Catilena by my side* (lolz)