PDA

View Full Version : What got you into bleach?

rustys
06-06-2008, 08:34 PM
well ya at first i thought it was crappy but as it progressed i started to liek ti until i loved it<.<

Shikamaru2007
06-07-2008, 01:22 AM
The Action
Humor
Storyline ... isn't that obvious ?

Tsuna
06-07-2008, 01:58 AM
Soi Fon and Yoruichi. End of story.

tenkaichymaster
06-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Storyline .

Shikamaru2007
06-07-2008, 03:25 AM
Soi Fon and Yoruichi. End of story.
But , They didn't get into Action in the beginning of Bleach ...If u put up wit the others till they appeared then they aren't the main reason ... i respect your opinion , thogh

YoshiToshi
06-07-2008, 04:13 AM
After first getting interested with Naruto and during the filler hell, someone suggested I start a new anime-- And they suggested Bleach. The story and characters and the humor were all great, so I liked it alot.

Witchking
06-08-2008, 01:59 AM
One day my friend brought this random anime callled bleach.Then i was like im not watching this ! Why watch it when i have naruto! So i startedf watching it and couldnt stop.My fav anime.What i like about it,is its dbz charateristics and the humour.

nagato27
06-08-2008, 10:34 AM
I would also say the story n characters but truth be told I didn't really get into bleach BIG-TIME til the soul society arc started...I thought that was the most awesome arc I had every seen in an anime...

blake
06-08-2008, 02:03 PM
well in 2006 i was really into naruto and when i had finished watching all the eps i wanted to find something similar and bleach was there

Bonkai Renji
06-08-2008, 02:56 PM
First things that happen was that i ran into naruto on Cartoon network and i feel in love with that. Then after i seen naruto i investigated for more anime like naruto and found bleach.

phew2
06-10-2008, 06:40 AM
I watch it because my life isn't as exciting as people in anime, the plots are fascinating.

Anime are probably one of the only things that can release certain emotions in a person.

For me its mainly because of the beautiful animation because it takes away the harshness of real life images(well in most), the story lines because they are just so imaginative and when combining these two elements you get limitless possibilities for anything you set your mind.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm148/madboy130186/thIchigoandByakuyaGIF.gif

Kamakazi
06-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Forced to because of Naruto Fillers....
but it turned out to be good ^_^

Ami-san
06-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Back in the beginning of 06, I kept reading the name Bleach on this forum and didnt know what it was at the time and didnt really care, it was all about Naruto for me...by the time I got to the part where Naruto filler hell began I then decided to watch Bleach.

tooNaruto
06-10-2008, 08:33 AM
many friends recommend me to watch..then as i watch..the plot getting more interesting and i settle as a Bleach fan....

Witchking
06-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Bleach = LIfe !

@ toonaruto : Let's us fight onee more ! = ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !

sheik
06-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Well there was a thread a while back saying that Bleach was better than Naruto and I didn't know what Bleach was. I went to the library and found like Volume 5-13 there and read from that famous phychic guy going BOHAHAHA all the way to Ichigo beating Kenpachi and passing out. My favorite character was Uryu.

Then I got the videogame Bleach DS(kickass fighting game!) and found out about the storyline like with Aizen being evil. I read the manga all teh way up to the 5 arranocars going to the human world or whatever and getting their asses handed to them at the very end when the soul reapers where holding back all along.

Nexus
06-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Well, I was listening to my friends have a discussion about it a few times, and I decided to give the anime a shot while never looking back.

angel12
06-12-2008, 07:32 PM
the cool opening song and the story

CamzyD
06-20-2008, 08:35 AM
i randomly found da show lyk last year durin da summer holz...nd i found it both hilarious and excitin lool specially da very first ep
i agree
the humour
action
gr8 storyline
also u pik up a few japanese wrdz which iz cool
:D:D

white wolf god
07-10-2008, 10:34 AM
lol so true originally thought to give it ago cus everyone was like forget naruto stupid fillers watch bleach i was like wtf lets give it ago lol, now loving it as much as naruto and was addicted due to the original opening song and obviously because it seems to be more adult orientated somehow more gruesum violent and more fights lol. oh and the fantastic story lines now how cud u forget them lol ;)

cursed2orochimaru
07-21-2008, 06:36 PM
i was watching naruto but i got bored and search a new anime all my friends sad to me bleach so i watcht and in first it was a lil slow but the more i watch the more i wanna see xD

saskatu
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
I got into bleach when naruto was going through is fillers and then it was being shown on Adult Swim, so I started watching then.

seventhsigntrixx
07-23-2008, 11:05 AM
I was searching for some naruto information website when I saw the bleachcentral.com and I've started reading some epilogue and I gonna like it so I started watching it..now every wed I'm waiting for bleach episode to launch and every thur for naruto episode..hehehe

XemnastheSuperior
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
My friend let me borrow the Japanese version manga for volume 1 when I lended him something in 2005. Since I don't understand Japanese, I was a bit curious to know what I was looking at so I bought it in English. Also, before my friend lended me his book, I've always seen people people on the internet talking about Bleach so that added to my curiousity. After that, I was hooked to it :P

Lelouch
07-23-2008, 11:23 AM
anarion and nr18 got me hooked on it.

kurosaki2112
07-23-2008, 11:37 PM
i had saw advertising for it on adult swim and it interested me so i watched a couple episodes and decided i had to watch it from the beginning and so i got on the internet and watched the 100 plus episodes that were out in like a week and loved it. that was before i even got into naruto because the episodes on adult swim i couldn't stand the eng. dub voice actors they had

Freshgrease
07-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Its been so long (like since episode 3 was released on Japanese TV). I was curious, so I watched more. I like a strong, but bold protagonist. That is what got me hooked.

BattleDON
08-21-2008, 02:57 AM
good friend...

he just couldn't stop talking about this random series called 'Bleach'..

I didn't watch it for like 6 months and then one of my brother's friends gave us his DVD with 62 episodes on it. I watched it all and got addicted..

another reason I watch is because of .. Kuchiki Byakuya!!!

-SassyLady-
09-19-2008, 04:46 PM
it might sound cheesy but it was a rush of excitment because when i first saw the first episode i simply gasp with happiness it was really good and i needed more of it...!>.<

meeh~
09-23-2008, 06:12 AM
hmmm...My friends sister, and my classmates. At the time they were obsessed and i gave them a chance to prove their point, the beginning was able to hook me in lols.
Then my friend's sister gave me the whole first season, and thats how it started for me lols.

Rioka
09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I was reading a forum for animes and they sayed that in Bleach had more battles , more cool girls and more cool cars (don't know why about the last one :rolleyes: )and less fillers than Naruto(and Naruto is geat)and I already was watching Naruto so I sayed : "LOL THIS ANIME IS GOING TO BE EPIC".Oh and also saw that in the same site It Bleach was on 1st place Naruto was 2nd (Not anymore tho :D ). And thats how I started watching Bleach.

Shikaratsu
09-25-2008, 08:58 AM
what drew me was to temporarily watch something other than Naruto. I heard about how fun it was sort of like Naruto so I started watching and eventually got drawed by the storyline.

kimm21
10-01-2008, 12:50 PM
my friend got me

.::MAR::.
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
A friend of mine ask if I wanted to watch a show called bleach and I'm like wtf is bleach he said jus watch it and the rest is history lol.

CMHerrera
10-22-2008, 10:05 PM
When I started watching Naruto and looked into the Shippundnen and I started to look for more interesting ones and then I heard "Bleach" "Bleach" here and there and I said is it really that good? And now I love it. :D
It was 3 years ago too. (10/22/08 so you wont get confused:D)

Hellraiser
10-22-2008, 10:21 PM
I just watched an episode and got hooked ever since then i have been a fan it's a really good anime/manga.

tobiisagoodboy
10-23-2008, 02:12 PM
a friend was alwaysa watching it so i desised to watch it

JBoogie
10-23-2008, 06:21 PM
The rawness.

sSaimonSs
11-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Well, I saw firt time the naruto and I eat it!!!!! But when a I saw bleach, the BANKAI!!!! :D I change my resolution! The storyline is amazing!!! and of course beatifull girls xD

Master2005
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
No Naruto chapters to read since the "on hiatus", so i decided to start reading Bleach, did all chapters until now in 3 days lol, nice storyline and ya know teh girls rule ;)

Massarde
11-22-2008, 12:55 AM
It's not something I've ever thought about but anime's aren't a big thing for me usually. I mean, they weren't :D. I liked anime's such as Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, DBZ, etc. But nothing that wasn't dubbed. I actually saw my first episode of bleach before I saw my first episode of Naruto. I love both equally really. What really keep me watching bleach is how I felt it similar to Yu Yu Hakusho, still one of my favorite anime's to date. There are a lot of story corollaries.

Kilik 64
11-22-2008, 11:30 AM
I heard about it, but wasn't really interested at first. Then a friend from church told me about a marathon of the first 14 episodes and suggested I give it a shot. I liked what I saw and kept watching.