PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bit Of Everything

naruto_kun_gr
11-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Yes, it's true.. in 109-111 episodes we can see all the kind of emotions...

A little romance between Sakura and Sasuke.... :*

A little sadness for Lee(which i must say the play the best melodies when they show him in episodes) because he's doing the best he can to his shinobi career! :(

A little comedy at recruiting when they went at Chouji's place (the potato chips) :p

So i must say that those are some very good episodes!!! ;) :D

SylentChaos
11-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Dont understand quite really what the point is? But i actually agree with you about those Naruto Episodes....

Angelus
11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
That's what so good about naruto, it's got a bit of everything! I especially like the comedy, but the sad bits with naruto move me too

spiral_vortex
11-28-2004, 05:14 PM
it was kinda bleh it had almost of everything... it had a little of adventure whiich wasn't much and hardly any action.....it was a little boring for my type and y did the creators have to exclude shino??

hotohori
11-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Hmm.. haven't watched the latest episodes yet but Im sure they're good. :p Well, even in the previous episodes you can always find a bit of romance here, some drama there, and interspersed with these is some comedy and always, the action. What I really like most about the comedy scenes or one-liners is the way they have me really laughing out loud. And the way it sometimes catches you off-guard; like, for example, there's a "serious" scene and then suddenly a bit of slapstick comedy - really serves to lighten up the mood, u know? :D

naruto_kun_gr
11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Well, i know that there are some other episodes with the same characteristics but, those 3 episodes are making a nice combo... ;)

Anyway, that's naruto and i'm really looking forward for the great battles to come!!! ;)

Cyaz! 8)

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 02:44 AM
You thought that highly of those episodes? If you ask me, the whole romance thing was crap. Probably because I hate Sasuke, and I dislike Sakura for dissing him in one of those first few episodes. But, episode 110-111 was awesome. And, Sakura finally realized how much she had hurt Naruto when she called him annoying...

naruto_kun_gr
12-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Well, we all know that sasuke is an a..hole (sry for the expression) but this is the way the "naruto-maker" wants him! So nc about the characters... just watch them.

PS: If u think it well, even this way of sakura's love with no response at all is somethink that breaks ur heart! ;)

Cya! 8)

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 03:52 AM
Yeah, that's something I saw in that episode. I thought to myself, "You call her annoying and then you knock her out and leave her on a bench where some hobo could come up and rape her? Jeeze, Sasuke. There's something wrong with you!" But, I was mainly angry with Sakura for not realizing Naruto's infractuation for her. It's a little aggrevating...

kidistight
12-04-2004, 11:38 AM
SylentChaos, I don't really even know the point of this topic, but the pic in your sig is freakin hot. Is that woman from any particular anime or manga?

shinobi247
12-04-2004, 12:34 PM
it looks like any ordinary pic of a hot girl, but i would agree dat those eps came together nicely like a double mac with cheese lol

spiral_vortex
12-04-2004, 12:58 PM
You thought that highly of those episodes? If you ask me, the whole romance thing was crap. Probably because I hate Sasuke, and I dislike Sakura for dissing him in one of those first few episodes. But, episode 110-111 was awesome. And, Sakura finally realized how much she had hurt Naruto when she called him annoying...

i agree everyones romance is ok but saukuras and sasukes??? comon one hates the other while the other loves

minimiki
12-04-2004, 01:44 PM
i agree with spiral

kidistight
12-04-2004, 02:19 PM
I sure wish Naruto would go ahead and get over Sakura and notice Hinata, she is so much better than Sakura. I like her shyness, but I wish she would lose just a little bit of it. Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if they had kids.

spiral_vortex
12-04-2004, 04:38 PM
well they would probly have kids with one eye with byukugan lol if they had kids hmm... that would be interesting

minimiki
12-04-2004, 05:01 PM
whoa..talk about funky eyes lol

shinobi247
12-05-2004, 09:46 AM
if u want to talk bout funky eyes wat kind of kids do u think sasuke and hinata would make, one eye sharingan and one eye byakugan, now dat would look weird lol, but it would be cool if the different bloodlines could change like if u want to use sharingan u can and if u want to use byakugan then the eyes would jus change or transform when needed

naruto_kun_gr
12-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Well that girl in my avatar is from Cowboy Beebop (really surprised that u didn't know this anime :O).

Anyway, that's a wallpaper photo but i changed it a bit by removing the old background and adding the black.. i think it suits better.

Anyway, if u want i can send it to u ifu use msn... or something like this.. u know what i mean ;)

Cya! 8)

H_I
12-05-2004, 07:16 PM
I sure wish Naruto would go ahead and get over Sakura and notice Hinata, she is so much better than Sakura. I like her shyness, but I wish she would lose just a little bit of it. Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if they had kids.

I agree with you on this one Forget the forhead girl and go for the real cutie Hinata. I think the kid would look like kyubi and have white eyes from hinata...

Plus sakura is in love with a fruit cake

SonicAdvDX
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
sakura is in love with a fruit cake
Nicely put. Yeah, I can't believe Naruto hasn't noticed Hinata's infatuation for him. -_- He's so clueless.

kidistight
12-06-2004, 01:47 PM
if u want to talk bout funky eyes wat kind of kids do u think sasuke and hinata would make, one eye sharingan and one eye byakugan, now dat would look weird lol, but it would be cool if the different bloodlines could change like if u want to use sharingan u can and if u want to use byakugan then the eyes would jus change or transform when needed

Hey hey, lets not go putting Naruto's girl with Sasuke, he is already upset that Sakura likes him so much. :D Anyways it could be cool though if they could activate either bloodline whenever they wanted. I wonder why some of the bloodlines never mixed or experimented with other ones.

Well that girl in my avatar is from Cowboy Beebop (really surprised that u didn't know this anime

No I know the anime, but I just don't remember her ever being in it. I kind of remember two girls in the anime, the one really hot chick, that wore yellow, and ed if you want to call her a girl or a boy.

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I always thought of Ed as a nickname ofr Edelina, or something. I guess it's her full name, though... Weird.

naruto_kun_gr
12-07-2004, 07:49 AM
and ed if you want to call her a girl or a boy.

LoL Ed ownz really!! "She" is the top character (after Spike of course).

Anyway, i feel better now that i know u saw Cowboy Beebop!!! :P

I can't imagine someone who saw so manay anime titles could have missed that one!!! :o

Anyway, as i've said in another post finally,(whenever this is gonna be) the creators of naruto might have prepared some really good surprises... i bet on that ;)

Cya! 8)

SonicAdvDX
12-07-2004, 04:39 PM
They'd better. Or else there's gonna be a lot of trap fillers...

hotohori
12-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Hey hey, lets not go putting Naruto's girl with Sasuke, he is already upset that Sakura likes him so much. :D Anyways it could be cool though if they could activate either bloodline whenever they wanted. I wonder why some of the bloodlines never mixed or experimented with other ones.

Hahaha.. true! :D Well.. I guess the anime would become too complicated if mixing bloodlines were allowed.. though genetically it sounds possible. :) I mean, think of all the possibilities; for one -> Sharinggan + Byakugan would be one hell of an unbeatable technique. :eek:

mo0nlight
01-03-2005, 09:01 AM
lol in those episode to tel the truth it was kinda boring sakura was acrybaby in it she get's in my nerves!!