PDA

View Full Version : Dattebayo shut the subs?

Kidany
07-18-2008, 06:32 PM
That's right DB has announce that they will be shutdown their week subs and they tell that we can't do anything about it.

This is what they said:"Effective immediately, we are terminating our subtitling efforts on the "Naruto Shippuuden". This decision is not up for discussion and not negotiable. You can guess why this is happening, and no, there is nothing you can do about it as there will always be assholes who want to piss in the pot so to speak."

It was a difficult decision, but it had to be done.

It's been a fun 4 years!

Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC - We've never been more serious

I think that they will not change their minds, not for now... :(

i hope we find some new group for the weeek subs. Im very sad about this.
I will tell if i find a new group not as good as DB... but i guess something will come out.

Hiroshi
07-18-2008, 07:57 PM
i think DB's trolls are getting old, i mean it's to the point where you can't take any of their posts seriously anymore
although LULZ to all the people who believed them and probably started flaming them for dropping it XD

it's like "oh yes flame me all you want jerks, that's soooooo gonna make me wanna give you more free naruto subs"

Minimalist
07-18-2008, 08:15 PM
fake they do this every time i am guessing it's one of their mood swings.

Hiroshi
07-18-2008, 08:32 PM
It MusT b truu it tot@lly makes s3nse for them 2 drop the serries tat makes them so poopular

Babyface BK
07-18-2008, 08:42 PM
It sounds pretty serious, they did ban the whole of New Zealand from downloading so you never know. Although it'd be stupid for them to call themselves Dattebayo.

Miburo
07-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Probably fake. Who cares? Naruto animu sucks anyway. ; )

YoshiToshi
07-18-2008, 09:16 PM
This isn't news. =/

Delux
07-18-2008, 11:04 PM
There's a million other subbing groups that are willing to do it...

RasenganFox
07-18-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm agreeing with BK on this one. If they drop Naruto, they better get themselves a new name.

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159
07-19-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm agreeing with BK on this one. If they drop Naruto, they better get themselves a new name.

I wonder what they will call themselves...

Spiegel
07-19-2008, 08:12 AM
They're all pulling this kind of crap that like some you I also stopped reading some of their posts simply due to lame attempts at trolling.