PDA

View Full Version : Hokagay

Joker
08-02-2008, 08:46 PM
I lol'd at the stupid choice by the admins to mod this failure. Out of the respectable choices, you admins chose a guy that no one likes, all because he jumped on your pen0r and took over some FC's? Most of the mods here are respected, or at least smart. And hokagay is neither. =\ Poor choice.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Dude hacked the site. He joined two months ago, no way they'd make him a mod that fast.

Trey
08-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Why the hell is he a mod?

I smell hax.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Great minds think alike, it seems.

Hokage4354
08-02-2008, 08:51 PM
I asked Grimmjow to be able to open/close/Sticky SOTW threads. He said to make sure it's cool with Shino because he's cool with it. Shino made me a moderator so I may do this but he's strict about anything I do out of SOTW bounds.

Tuff Gnarl
08-02-2008, 08:51 PM
This is RNB...

I was banned because of him for racism when I was clearly trolling...

It is obvious he hacked.

Tuff Gnarl
08-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Trey
08-02-2008, 08:52 PM
They should be able to grant priveleges like that to the TC instead of making them get modded.

TC = topic creator for you noobs out there.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I saw, RNB. You're not bal, you can't get away with things like saying someone is always wrong because they're Muslim.

Edit: What exactly is SOTW?

Shrike

Tuff Gnarl
It was like a month ago!!!

Hokage4354
08-02-2008, 08:55 PM
SOTW=Signature of the Week
It's a weekly signature contest.

Tuff Gnarl
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
"Come see the violence inherit in the system!...Help! Help! I‘m being repressed"

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
It was like a month ago!!!

I went back, Hokagay was the one who banned you. And he claims he was given modship only so he could mess with SOTW...

I smell lies.

Shrike
08-02-2008, 08:57 PM
SOTW=Signature of the Week
It's a weekly signature contest.

And that's how people get modship?
Interesting.

Tuff Gnarl
08-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Luckily, Shino is here to save the day!

Shino
08-02-2008, 08:59 PM
It's as he said, I'm too lazy to go and create a new usergroup just for him so that he would be allowed to only mod the Graphics section, so I just made him a mod. If NR17 wants to go make the usergroup he's free to do so. Blame my laziness, not him.

Edit: Since I gave him full modship, I'm also allowing him to mod other areas, but again as he said he's on a short leash. His main priority is the graphics section.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:00 PM
I was about to say that, lol.

Edit: @Shino: Seems you'd better do that, he's been banning people in other sections.

Hokage4354
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
It's as he said, I'm too lazy to go and create a new usergroup just for him so that he would be allowed to only mod the Graphics section, so I just made him a mod. If NR17 wants to go make the usergroup he's free to do so. Blame my laziness, not him.

Also to add, Shino and I were talking, and I have permission to give infractions.

Redneck's infraction was for a post less then 2 weeks ago.

Hokage4354
08-02-2008, 09:03 PM
~ excuse double post ~
I gave out
-2 spam warnings
-1 rascism infraction
(which was from a post less then 2 weeks ago)
-and 1 perm ban for the dupe account.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:04 PM
You've got to be shitting me.

Shrike
Since I gave him full modship, I'm also allowing him to mod other areas, but again as he said he's on a short leash. His main priority is the graphics section.

Really? I don't see that, kinda.

Hokage4354
You've got to be shitting me.

About?

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Hmm, I wonder...

Shut the fuck up, Hokagay.

Shrike
08-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Hmm, I wonder...

Shut the fuck up, Hokagay.

Watch out, SK. You'll get infracted for trolling. /cover

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Bah, he logged off.

@Shrike: That was an experiment. I wanted to see if he was going to bring more fascist bullshit to NL.

Shino
08-02-2008, 09:13 PM
The post he infracted was reported for racism by the person who it was intended to offend. I don't know why the other mods didn't act upon it, but he did nothing wrong.

I think you guys need to settle down and just trust me. If one of my mods step out of line I'll deal with it. If he doesn't measure up then he wont last long. So stop giving him shit just because you guys don't like him.

Shrike
08-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Bah, he logged off.

@Shrike: That was an experiment. I wanted to see if he was going to bring more fascist bullshit to NL.

But aren't you afraid of him?
I mean, he is a mod now, right?

Sonic Youth
08-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I am now shining the "FTP" beacon. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

Sonic Youth
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I don't know why the other mods didn't act upon it, but he did nothing wrong.
Well, those mods actually know how to mod...

They weren't brought in to mod a graphics forum.

Trey
08-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey, Sonic Youth, I like one of their songs.

Shino
08-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Naw, it's more like they've been here long enough to know I don't give a shit if they don't give out an infraction, so they don't when it's their friend. He's new, so he's still trying to "impress" me by you know, actually doing his job.

Sonic Youth
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Aw man, not another cocksucker!

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
But aren't you afraid of him?
I mean, he is a mod now, right?

Why would I be? I have ML. If I get banned here due to fascist bullshit, well, most (if not all) of the people I like here also go to ML, and they aren't so damned strict there.

Sonic Youth's on the ball.

@Shino: I can't speak for the rest for sure, but I know I'm pissed that someone who has been here for two fucking months and is respected by virtually none of the members got modship, when more respectable members who have been here much longer are still just members. And no, I'm not speaking about myself.

Shrike
08-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Why would I be? I have ML. If I get banned here due to fascist bullshit, well, most (if not all) of the people I like here also go to ML, and they aren't so damned strict there.

I was being so sarcastic.
I am really wondering how didn't you see through it from the 1st post =)

Aw man, not another cocksucker!

Lulz.

Sonic Youth
08-02-2008, 09:24 PM
MUF would have made a better mod than hokagay...

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
^ All right now, let's not go too far.
I was being so sarcastic.
I am really wondering how didn't you see through it from the 1st post =)

Lulz.

Not like I really know you. Sarcasm is hard to detect on the Internet when you don't know what the person is like.

Shrike
08-02-2008, 09:30 PM
MUF would have made a better mod than hokagay...

Neji has the strength of 4 Bijuu easily. It took 4 Jouning to stop his arm and he wasn't even trying. Kthanks, no flaming please :)

Yeah, that guy was fun.

ShinobiKnight
08-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Forgot about that post, lol. >_<

Shino
08-02-2008, 09:32 PM
He's been here alot longer than two months. Ironically enough he's had 2 multi accounts, one of which he was banned for. But that has nothing to do with him getting modded, it was just to point out your wrong information.

Since he was modded only to mod the graphics section, it doesn't hurt anyone else's chances of becoming a mod in the future.

Again, I have to ask you guys to just trust me on this. If he doesn't work out, then I'll handle it and you guys can tell me "I told you so".

Joker
08-02-2008, 09:33 PM
I asked Grimmjow to be able to open/close/Sticky SOTW threads. He said to make sure it's cool with Shino because he's cool with it. Shino made me a moderator so I may do this but he's strict about anything I do out of SOTW bounds.

Don't give us that bullshit. Though that may be true Toshi, posts there constantly. And she's allready a mod, and more than quallified. You could have just PMed her and asked for the threads to be stickyed and whatnot.

Fail mod is fail. =\

Trey
Things will be interesting when the FTP hardcore get wind of this.

ShinobiKnight
I still think it's bullshit.

Edit: Hokagay is just invisible, he didn't log off. I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING, HOKAGAY.

I agree with Trey. I want to see bal's and Miburo's reactions specifically.

Minimalist
08-02-2008, 09:36 PM
I am mad new but even I know that there are loads of other people who should be mods instead of him.

Shino
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm not saying you can't bitch about it, just not here. Bitch to each other over MSN, PM, AIM, phone, email, face to face...whatever your preferred method of bitching is.

I told you guys to trust me, but yet you wont shut the fuck up about it, so now I'll make you shut the fuck up about it.

Make another thread about this, see what happens.

Miburo
08-03-2008, 12:53 AM
The post he infracted was reported for racism by the person who it was intended to offend. I don't know why the other mods didn't act upon it, but he did nothing wrong.

I can answer this:

BECAUSE IT'S NOT RACISM, MAYBE?

Religion=/=Race. They're totally different.

And if you even try to say it's still discrimination, then that's just fucking stupid. First of all, discrimination means you're treating people different because they possess a certain trait or characteristic. That'd mean anytime you ignore a stupid PM because it's stupid, then you're discriminating against people who PM you stupid shit.

Thing is, he's not even doing that really. Since it doesn't seem like he treated that person any differently because of their religion. Perhaps people are confusing discrimination with intolerance, something that ISN'T against the rules (And thankfully so, because that'd also be a stupid rule).

Going by just the rules, RNB didn't deserve anything except maybe a trolling infraction at the very most. Hokagay has been on the job for less than a day and has already pulled hardcore failshit. Doesn't look like he's working out to me.

Why not mod someone like G? I'm sure he'd be more then willing to sticky Hokagay's stupid contest threads, while not bringing hardcore fascist faggotry to the forums.